Saturday Night Blewz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she looked at me blankly, then after a few seconds she replied, "No, I can't think of any... Oh yes, do you want me to help him lick off his cum?"

"No, Gloria, I just want you to help him make it to his mouth with the tacky cum. If you help him, then I will have to punish you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand"

I slipped off the bed and sat in the chair that Russell had occupied. I laid my hand on my clit and watched as he stroked his dick and the expressions on Gloria's face as she studied his movement and so much wanted to assist him.

As Russell's orgasm began its way up his thick shaft his breathing quickened. Gloria became more animated trying to predict how long until she would have to react to his explosion. Watching her was more fun than seeing him jerk off.

Russell moaned then panted then moaned again. No wonder Gloria couldn't tell when the explosion of hot seed would erupt, every time that Russell moaned Gloria leaned forward and licked her lips. She was anxious to please either him or me.

Knowing Russell as well as I had known him, I knew how long it took for him to drain his snake as it were. He had a veracious sex life and he could have an orgasm then turn around and jack off five minutes later. He was the horniest man I had ever known.

I watched the two of them as they played out the scene I had set up. I believe that Gloria was afraid to fail Russell. I think I must have put too much pressure on her. She looked catatonic as she watched his hand sliding up and down on his prick.

I knew the moment was quickly approaching. I heard his breathing quicken just a little and the precum was dipping off the tip. He licked his lips repeatedly and tried desperately not to shoot any sooner than he had to.

Then it happened, the stream of hot white cum spewed out of him and onto Gloria's silky white breasts.

"Oh!" she cried as the tepid stream splashed on her tits.

Russell tried to keep the stream from falling on his clean sheets.

He looked to me for help.

"Sorry, Russell, you shouldn't have set Gloria on me. Now you have to lick all that cum off her and yourself. Maybe next time you'll remember that I don't do women and you'll be more careful in the play that you pick."

Gloria pulled Russell toward her tacky breasts and pressed his face there. His tongue lapped at the warm seed as it slid down her alabaster skin. Moans escaped his throat as he tasted his salty cum. His dick became hard at the taste of it.

Gloria scooped some of the seed into her hands and placed it in her pussy. She leaned back and spread her legs wide. "Clean it from here baby, you'll like the taste," she smiled at me as she pressed him into her cunt.

She looked at me and said, "He always makes me go down on him but he never goes down on me. Thanks for helping me get him to lick my clit and suck my pussy." Then she smiled.

"That's it baby; take care of momma's needs tonight. Later, you can fuck my ass like you did her's I think that would be so exciting. Why have you never done that for me?"

She looked back at me and mouthed, "Thank you."

I walked into the bathroom and dressed. As I walked out of the room I waved and wished her good luck. Russell was still licking his cum off her body and he sounded like he was really enjoying the taste.

I thought that was the end of them, but a few days later I got a phone call from Gloria. She wanted to thank me for helping her train Russell. He was now her slave instead of her being his.

"I love it! I think next week, I'm going to find a man and bring home to fuck in front of him. He's done it to me enough times. What do you think?" she asked.

"You go Girl!" I said, "And I'm glad to have been a help."

I hung up the phone after wishing her good luck. I sighed a breath of pleasure and headed for the birthday party with my gift in hand.

12