Saturday Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,224 Followers

'Oh, I am glad you shave,' Sarah was saying. 'I shave too, but Dale likes a little bit left behind.'

CJ was staring at the crotch of Sarah's jeans - wondering when things might be evened up and she could admire the younger woman's cunt. But Sarah seemed oblivious to all that as she sat on the bed next to CJ.

'Please CJ. Are you ready? Tell me what to do.'

There was nothing she needed to do -- CJ knew she was going to give Sarah exactly what she had asked for. Maybe more. Silently CJ parted her thighs and slipped one hand down to her cunt. She was really wet down there.

With Sarah watching closely, almost panting over her, CJ suddenly felt a little power flow back to her. So this young one wanted to watch her play with her cunt? CJ was determined to give her the full show.

Slowly CJ parted her cunt lips. Again she felt the night air flow over her wetness. It felt so good. CJ felt so wanton, so ready -- hell she wanted to cum!

Her fingers moved to her clit now. Careful to let Sarah see as much as she could in the dim light, CJ used just one finger to begin pushing her clit back and forward under the fleshy hood.

Sarah leaned in close, right over the top of CJ. That felt weird. Even her ex-husband hadn't wanted to be that close to the action. But it was all the more enjoyable to be watched by her new horny playmate. Her body was on fire. CJ would cum hard and show the less experienced Sarah just what it was all about.

She arched her back a little and started to let her finger run further down into her slit. CJ still kept the pressure on her clit but the extra stimulation near her hole was sure helping. And CJ knew it was having an effect on Sarah when she felt the other woman's hands stroking on her inner thighs.

There was a sudden movement of weight on the bed and CJ froze! Her eyes flew open and she tried to sit up. But there were hands on her shoulders, softly pinning her down -- and voices. Two voices!

'No, no -- don't stop.' It was a woman -- the lovely Bess?!

'Please CJ.' Now Sarah. 'You are so beautiful and sexy.'

'No, I don't think...this isn't...'

'I've got a nice vibrator here. In my drawer. Will that help?'

Well, yes it would. But that was hardly the fucking point!

Suddenly CJ realised that her feelings of power and control had evaporated. She'd been willing to indulge Sarah despite her misgivings. It had been exciting to realise how much Sarah wanted her. But there were two of them now. Were they forcing her? CJ could see their faces in the dim light and could see both women were very excited. Obviously they weren't prepared to be denied. It was unnerving but thrilling at the same time. CJ knew she didn't want to wait to get home to finish off this orgasm. Her own cunt was feeling very needy. Damn -- Sarah had gotten her so worked up!

'Ignore instinct,' she heard inside her head. 'Yes,' she gasped hoarsely to Sarah. 'Yes, let me have it.'

Sarah went to fumble in the drawers and that left CJ exposed to Bess. CJ didn't know what to do next -- but Bess did! She moved up and planted her own juicy kiss on CJ's lips. Bess forced her tongue into CJ's mouth just as Sarah had done. But CJ sensed something different. Bess was probably a decade younger than CJ but the way she kissed told of previous experience. This one knew how to kiss a woman. So Stephen's cock wasn't her only source of pleasure?

Sarah returned and CJ felt something in her hand. It was a familiar shape and size. 'This is my favourite one,' Sarah was saying. 'I'll turn it on for you.'

Bess sucked on CJ's tongue, slowly devouring the older woman. This definitely was not the first time for Bess! CJ took the chance of reaching up and returning Bess's touch. She felt through the soft material of her dress. CJ wanted to grab those big tits, to bare them and play with the hardened nipples.

Then the toy was back in her hand, feeling very agreeable in the way that it buzzed. 'Nice choice Sarah,' CJ thought to herself. It was going to feel even better on her clit.

There was more movement on the bed as her two suitors changed position. Sarah returned her hands to CJ's thighs. It was obvious what she wanted -- to see! She had a front row seat and was trying to encourage CJ with her soft stroking. Actually, it was working -- it had been too long since CJ had enjoyed the touch of another person.

But that wasn't the best part. No, the best part was that Bess had grabbed CJ's tits and was squeezing them firmly. Oh yes! - 'Take my tits,' CJ wanted to say. She didn't dare say it but she didn't need to. Bess, with her own double-Ds, knew what was required! She had her hands near the base of each tit and was squeezing, making CJ's flesh spill out over her hands and her nipples harden even more. In the gloom CJ knew the veins on her tits would be showing up even more darkly than usual.

CJ turned the vibe into the right position just as Bess dropped her head and started softly tonguing her right nipple. Oh god, yes! There was another moan and CJ knew it was hers. She wasn't sure what was happening now. She'd been happy to entertain Sarah but maybe Sarah's plan had been to pleasure CJ. What about Bess with her knowing touch? Was this all for the benefit of Bess? CJ latched onto that idea. Oh, skilful Bess with her full body and her big tits. CJ suddenly felt a desire to please Bess. What was going on?

Time to make use of Sarah's soft vibe! CJ dipped it down over her cunt and let the tip rest just touching the hood of her clit. Oh fuck, that was good!

She heard another moan -- CJ no longer cared whose it was. Bess was tonguing her nipples and massaging her tits, Sarah was softly rubbing the tops of her thighs. The other two were happy and CJ knew she was on her way to a rousing orgasm.

She rubbed the vibe a little harder against her clit. Somewhere below her Sarah moved -- to get close. 'I want to see,' was what she'd said. CJ wanted Sarah to stick her whole face into her cunt -- then she'd see plenty.

She slid the tip of the vibe a little lower, towards her opening. Oh, that felt good! It made her labia vibrate and her hole buzz just a little. Normally CJ concentrated on her clit when she wanted to cum. But tonight! -- tonight she was going to put on a show and bury the vibe in her cunt.

CJ started to stroke the vibe up and down her slit. Each time she got the tip over her hole she dipped it in just a little. Fuck, that was good! By the fourth or fifth trip down there she was starting to leave the tip of the vibe against her hole a little longer each time. She was hungry for more and now slipped the fingers of her other hand over her clit. Leaving her fingers wide so Sarah could see everything, CJ began to lightly strum her clit up and down.

CJ was almost ready to start fucking her cunt with the vibe. But suddenly there was movement next to her. She looked to see Bess up on her knees. She was pulling her thin dress down over her shoulders. She was stripping. At last!

Without stopping Bess tore off her bra. Those lovely double-Ds were in plain sight now and CJ found herself staring. They swung gently in the gloom, huge globes with large, pale nipples. CJ swallowed hard. If only Bess would come closer she'd more than suckle on those big puppies.

But there was something on her hand now. Sarah? -- pressing on her, trying to get her to insert the vibe. The little bitch was determined! Oh, but CJ was only too happy to oblige Sarah now. She hoped it would inspire Bess too.

CJ followed Sarah's lead and pushed on the vibe, the tip sliding past her flaps and into her hole. It felt great. Again her back arched. More! CJ couldn't believe how hungry she felt. She already had an inch of the toy inside her steaming hole. But she wanted to make this last. Fuck this was going to be one hell of an orgasm!

Slowly, knowing Sarah was watching the whole thing, CJ started to push the rubber cock a little deeper. The buzzing felt intense but she kept her other fingers working steadily on her swollen clit. Another inch. This was a very nicely sized toy. She wondered what else Sarah had in that drawer.

Then there was movement somewhere in the room. Bess? CJ looked up and saw Bess standing in the gloom with hands on her heavy tits. Stephen's hands! He'd crept in silently. Bess' fiancé was right there, feeling her up as they both silently watched CJ fuck herself with a vibrator!

Had she been set up? Sarah's idea? Or the beautiful Bess? She was standing there watching CJ, enjoying Stephen's hands on her tits. It seemed like he was pinching her nipples and her eyes looked half-closed in response. Fuck it was so sexy -- CJ knew that she was watching as much as they were. She groaned and closed her eyes. She wanted that orgasm!

The vibe was thrust deeper now. There were sounds all over the room. Sarah's breath was warm on her thighs. If she'd been more clear-headed CJ would have known what she should do. Instead she thought only of what she wanted to do. Another inch of rubber cock was shoved into her hole.

Once more CJ glanced around the dimly-lit room. What about her audience? Sarah was climbing up onto her knees, tugging at the button on her jeans -- she was excited enough now to put on her own little masturbation show. 'That's good,' thought CJ to herself. 'She's got what she wanted and now I get a little something in return.'

Bess had it easy. She had pulled her dress up around her waist. Stephen still was standing behind her but he had one hand deep in Bess' panties. It was all pleasure and no work for Bess. If only she'd come closer CJ would gladly lick that sweet young cunt -- lick it better than Stephen ever could.

But CJ felt her own needs rising. Normally fingers were enough -- but she was in a frenzy tonight. She wanted more of that toy cock. There was no need to be shy any longer so she shoved it deep, right up to the bulging hilt. Fuck, that was just right! CJ could feel her juices gushing.

Her fingers kept up their steady pace on her clit. And she could see that Sarah was doing likewise, one hand shoved down the front of her jeans furiously frigging herself as she watched CJ.

Sarah liked to boast about how easily she could cum. Well, CJ was going to see for herself tonight. She would enjoy that. But first she was going to cum herself -- a big one! It was close, really close.

Bess bent down, slipping her panties off. Were they going to fuck? Would they fuck where CJ could watch? Oh, that was sure to send her over the top. It had been years since she'd seen another couple fuck 'live'. Bess was getting on her knees -- Stephen was pulling at his fly. CJ knew what was coming next! Oh, shit!

And in that instant CJ was engulfed by her own orgasm. It swelled up from deep inside her, erupting from her cunt and flooding through her brain. She felt her body stiffen and her back arch even further. She knew her mouth was open and that those sounds were her own cries of release. Her free hand was rubbing furiously over her clit now and she could feel her cunt juices flowing out of her hole. Again and again she tried to slam the rubber cock into her spasming hole. Oh, FUCK!!!

On and on it went and CJ stayed with it the whole way. She started to flick her fingers across the very tip of her stunned little clit. The vibe soon went deeper again as her cunt walls spread wide in an orgasmic spasm -- 'how nice a big, hard cock would be right now!' she thought to herself.

The vibe! -- yes, CJ knew what to do next. She wanted more -- more!!! She slipped the vibe out of her hole and dragged it up through her engorged folds to her clit. 'Yes!' she hissed aloud.

CJ glanced over at Bess, now turned to face her fiancé. She was on her knees already! Her lips would soon be stretched around his cock. If only they would turn a little and let CJ watch. She was sure Stephen had a nice big cock. Bess seemed to have one hand between her legs -- playing with her juicy clit. CJ thought about saying something...about offering to suck on that cunt, if only Bess would allow it.

Instead her gaze was pulled away by Sarah who was lying next to her now, her face close to CJ's and her heavy breath in her ear. Sarah was pulling at CJ's head, turning her. A kiss! -- Sarah was still horny and wanting to kiss CJ again.

'Mmpfff...' was CJ's response. She wanted to cum -- again! She didn't need Sarah crowding her space, she needed room to work the buzzing vibe on her swollen clit.

But she realised that Sarah was naked now, too, and her hand was moving between her own legs. CJ glanced down and saw that Sarah was holding another vibe. This one was bigger and it was black. The little slut!

'Oh, CJ,' she was whispering urgently. 'That was amazing. Can you do it again? I want you to cum again.'

The feeling was mutual. But CJ still had time to check on Bess. She was on her feet again, now pulling her dress off completely. Even in the dim light CJ could see all the curves of Bess' plump little body. How yummy she looked -- especially her full tits that swayed with her every move.

And then Sarah was in a new position -- the wrong way around, on her knees and with her butt up in the air. She had her head resting on CJ's hip. She'd meant what she said -- she intended to watch CJ cum all over again. To help things along she was once more softly rubbing one hand on the inside of CJ's widespread thighs. CJ could see Sarah's slick cunt lips poking out from between her legs. And as she watched CJ saw clearly how Sarah began to work that big toy through her slit. If this was how Sarah masturbated every time then it was no wonder Dale got to have a look -- it wasn't as if he'd be able to avoid it!

But CJ lost that thought. She was about to cum again! Damn, Sarah did know how to pick a toy. CJ kept the buzzing tip on exactly the right spot, making her clit vibrate in the most delicious way. She reached out and touched Sarah's haunches, trying to signal how great this orgasm was going to be. She could feel the other woman working on her own cunt -- the two of them giving free reign to their shared lust. The sensations sent CJ surging into her second orgasm.

She felt the rush of juices in her cunt and almost rammed the cock right into her own hole. Her body was on fire. Her mind was consumed. It was all she could do to hold the vibe against her aching clit and grunt like an animal. 'Unh...unh...' Her grunting was embarrassing but CJ couldn't help it. What the fuck had Sarah done to her? CJ was exploding from her own orgasm. And she didn't care one bit about who might be watching her.

Sarah had gotten her wish and the effect on her was obvious. Through her own ragged breathing CJ could hear Sarah gasping - 'Fuck...oh fuck.' She had the black vibe now working into her own hole, each thrust filling her young cunt further and further. CJ could see the way it split her fleshy cunt lips. Even in the poor light she could see the toy glistening with Sarah's juices. CJ felt even wetter and she knew that her own juices were running down through her the crack of her arse.

Across the room Bess was back on her feet but taking position bent over a low armchair. Her strong looking legs were spread wide. Her wondrous tits were hanging under her. CJ could see Stephen's pale butt cheeks in the gloom. Bess was going to be fucked.

CJ's second orgasm was slowly passing and she looked back to Sarah with her backside still up in the air. It gave CJ a naughty idea. Time for her to take charge once again. Poking at Sarah's backdoor might benefit them both. Would she like it? CJ didn't really care. Sarah owed it to CJ to let her have her way.

CJ rested the vibe in her folds as she reached up and pressed the tip of one finger right into the middle of Sarah's anus. Gently she played around the rim of that little hole. Had Sarah ever tried anal? If she dared ask what it was like CJ knew what she would do to help Sarah find out.

Across the room Stephen groaned as he inserted himself into Bess' cunt. CJ could see Bess gripping the chair tightly. He was slowly moving his hips, no doubt sliding his entire length right through Bess' cunt. CJ wondered how Bess felt to be impaled on Stephen's cock. She watched them enviously. But did she want Stephen or Bess?

Closer to hand, CJ could feel the pulsing in Sarah's body as she reamed herself with the black vibe. Still rubbing around her butthole, CJ was just thinking about piercing Sarah's arse when she got yet another shock.

Jesus! It was Dale, standing inside the door way and watching everything silently. Was he drunk? Was he furious with Sarah? He had startled CJ and suddenly she no longer felt turned on. She hadn't wanted anyone to get hurt. She especially hadn't counted on having this many people in the room while she masturbated for Sarah.

Stephen was moving to Sarah's side. He bent down and put his mouth close to her ear. Sarah had been concentrating on CJ's cunt. As soon as she heard her boyfriend's voice she leaned against him. But she didn't miss a beat in her own hole.

CJ didn't know quite what to make of it all. She withdrew her hand from Sarah's anus. With the boyfriend present CJ no longer felt she could take the same liberties.

Bess was being fucked a little more energetically now. She hadn't realised that Dale was in the room. Stephen might have known but it hardly slowed him in his ploughing of Bess' furrow. CJ wished there was a little more light. She wanted to watch those double-Ds bounce under Stephen's thrusting.

And then Sarah started to buck and she collapsed onto her side, next to CJ. The little bitch was cumming -- hard. Her slender body was rigid and her legs clamped tightly together. CJ could see that she was still trying to thrust into herself with the vibe. She liked it when Dale watched! She liked to be watched when she masturbated -- a sexy little fetish. Whatever he'd whispered into her ear had provided the extra little push.

'Ungh...ungh...' Each little grunt was timed with a spasm that shook her entire body. She was thrashing in slow motion. CJ watched as Sarah took the full force of her own climax. Over and over her body jerked -- it was like she was having a fit. CJ hadn't seen many women orgasm. And here was her young workmate cumming right beside her. She'd never seen anything like this -- not live. Fuck, it was so horny! And Sarah had done it while her boyfriend whispered softly into her ear. Dale was holding her, stroking her back slowly. He must have been in on the whole thing as well. More importantly, surely he would now fuck Sarah the way her friend was being fucked?

The thought sent a shudder through CJ. She was still horny -- more horny! She was surrounded by sex but all she could think about was getting even more. Her instinct was long forgotten. How had she stumbled into a night like this?

Stephen and Bess were still fucking. He had reached under Bess as he began to pump into her, holding tight one one of her big hanging tits. Bess was silent but CJ could see that her mouth was wide open. She still had a very tight grip on the chair. Oh yes, that young man had a very nice cock and Stephen was giving her every last bit of it.

CJ returned to the vibe, once again moving it slowly over her clit. She wanted one more climax before the alcohol started to wear off the others. Dale stepped back, leaving the two women together on the bed. For a young guy he seemed very controlled and very respectful. CJ was starting to like him more and more. And then Sarah was on her again, whispering in her ear.

'Oh shit, CJ. I can't believe that. I love the way you cum.'

'You and me both.'

'You know I'm a bit a lezzie, right?'

'Hmm?' CJ doubted that but it didn't matter.

'Can I touch you?'

'If you want to. Yes!'

'Then I want you to make me cum again!'

(more to come...)

mjar65
mjar65
1,224 Followers
12