Saturday Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Sarah was dragging the chair across the room. She wanted to see. The filthy bitch was going to watch the whole thing up close. But CJ was only too willing to let Sarah have her way. She would give her every bit of the show she wanted. Silently CJ parted her legs, allowing Dale to step forward between them. That cock was standing at attention. 'Come to me,' CJ thought silently as she lifted her knees and spread herself still wider. She held her legs high and the bedroom air felt cool against her wet hole. 'Come to this horny older woman,' she thought to herself, 'with my cunt completely shaved and waiting for you to give it a proper pounding.'

Dale moved between CJ's thighs and bent his knees to adjust his height. He was looking straight into CJ's eyes. Was he trying to be sweet? Oh, but there was nothing at all sweet about the feeling of his hard cock as the head touched CJ's opening! Again she heard herself gasp.

Sarah shuffled on the chair and CJ turned briefly to see what she was doing. What Sarah was doing was sliding down deep into the armchair. Her knees were high as well and her left leg was thrown over the arm of the chair. She, too, was spread wide. The little slut was still so turned on! And Sarah had a new dildo in her hand, shiny chrome and with thick ridges.

Sarah was going to watch her boyfriend fuck CJ and she was going to masturbate furiously while she did. Still the exhibitionist, Sarah wanted Dale to plunge his rod into another woman while he watched his girlfriend cum on a chrome cock.

Dale was still being attentive to CJ's needs however. 'Should I use a condom?'

CJ shook her head. She knew it was wrong, She knew it broke one of her most important rules. CJ had not had unprotected sex since her husband. But Sarah got to fuck bareback. Bess was probably being fucked bareback at that very moment. Bess, with her juicy body and her heavy tits. CJ couldn't have Bess but she was about to have Dale and she wanted to have him totally in the flesh. 'Its OK. If you want to fuck me, then just fuck me!'

Again CJ felt pressure against her cunt. This was it – no matter what her instinct said, she was about to take another woman's man inside her.

Dale pressed forward slowly and CJ felt her mind and her body thrill at the sensation. Oh god – to be fucked again. To have the feeling of a hard cock spearing into her. She heard herself moan. Or was that Sarah, close by and diddling her clit?

She felt the head pierce her opening, then the gentle insistent pressure of her hole being filled with stiff, hard cock. He was softly splitting her, making her flesh yield to him. How good it felt! CJ was so wet that Dale was sliding easily into her. She was glad – grateful. CJ pulled her knees still wider. She wanted to be filled completely.

Deeper and deeper went Dale's bare cock. CJ knew she'd stopped breathing. Right then the only thing she wanted to feel was that thick pole being forced into her. Sarah was panting close by. She was turned on. Knowing Sarah was turned on only added to the thrill for CJ.

Dale lowered himself over CJ, using his strong arms to hold himself above her. Then he stopped moving. Only then did CJ realise that he was buried in her cunt. She could feel the base of his cock against her mound and his legs pressed into her arse cheeks. Cock! Wonderful, hard cock stuffed inside her!

'Oh god CJ.' It was Sarah, already copying Dale's movements by shoving her metal cock deep in her hole. 'Fuck him CJ. Fuck him while I cum.'

But there was nothing CJ could do. She was at Dale's mercy, his sweet mercy. So she reached down and grabbed her legs behind the knees. It was more comfortable that way. And she wanted Dale to know that she was hot and wanting. CJ was willing him on.

Slowly he began to move out before slowly pushing back in till his pubic bone met her mound. It was exquisite,

'Fuck Sarah. This guy feels so good.'

'Oh, I know honey. I know. Let him fuck you CJ and I'll have my turn later.'

Sarah was staring intently at them both. She still had her legs spread wide but now she was slowly rubbing the end of her chrome toy over her clit. CJ would have licked that cunt if she'd been given the chance but Sarah seemed happy to go without. She just wanted to watch Dale fuck her workmate. Was Dale as much an exhibitionist as Sarah? She was so obviously turned on by it. One hand was pulling softly at a hardened nipple.

'Move over,' he muttered to CJ. She understood and let his cock slip from her gaping hole so that they could wriggle into a new position. She went to the middle of the bed, still on her back and Dale slipped a pillow under her hips. Quickly CJ resumed her grip on her knees. She wanted to be fucked deep. And she wanted to make sure that Sarah saw as much as she could of CJ's cunt being pounded by her boyfriend's hard cock.

Dale slowly pushed himself into CJ again. There was a loud moan and CJ knew it was her. How well he fit inside her cunt. His thickness stretched her just enough and she could feel the ridges of flesh and veins as his length slid through her.

'That feels OK?' he asked her softly.

'Oh baby. You have no idea.' And he smiled to her. She liked Dale's smile. CJ wanted to smile back but her face was set in a grimace of sexual pleasure.

He began to fuck her. The first time he pushed home CJ cried out in surprise and joy. It was a lovely guttural sound – she liked being fucked by this cock. Dale started softly, perhaps taking a few moments to enjoy the sensation of a new cunt. Each time he pulled back till only the tip of his cock was wedged in CJ's opening. Then he would move forward and thrust himself deep, sliding his shaft through her cunt flesh.

But after a minute he began to swing his lips with a little more force. This time Dale didn't ask how it felt. CJ's sounds made that obvious. He wasn't pounding her yet but he was certainly fucking her good. Over and over he drew back and shoved forward. Each time his legs slapped into her arse cheeks. Her 36Ds shifted too, bouncing under the power of his thrusting. And each time CJ grunted aloud. She couldn't help it. This was a proper fucking.

CJ looked over to Sarah and the younger woman had her toy buried deep in her own hole. She was thrusting into herself, slower than Dale but each time she pushed down she slammed the toy into herself. So that was how Sarah liked to be fucked – slow and powerful.

She returned her attention to the young man. His chest looked so sexy as he held himself up above her. Did Sarah suck his nipples? She saw the bulging muscles on his arms and wanted to touch him, to caress him. Oh, but she dared not move in case she interrupted the wonderful screwing he was giving her.

Maybe Dale understood what she needed. Because he paused briefly and took her calves in his hands. A thrill went through CJ – this boy knew his moves. Without a sound, Dale lifted her legs onto his strong shoulders. Then he held CJ in position as he leaned forward, pinning her underneath him. And he kept moving forward, pressing his weight against her and forcing CJ to draw her knees up. He was going to bend her in half. CJ was pleased to accommodate him. Oh fuck, no man had done that to her in a long, long time.

Up higher he came till CJ's knees were next to her head and Dale was lying on the back of her thighs. Damn it was hot. She was vulnerable and trapped under this strong, young stud. She was fully displayed to the hot, horny Sarah. CJ knew what was coming and she knew she wanted it. She gripped those muscled arms. She craned her neck, reaching up to him. Dale saw her move and he bent his head down to kiss her, their tongues quickly entwining. It was soft, tender – a strange mix with the furious desire that filled the bedroom.

'Fuck her babe, fuck her,' cried out Sarah from the chair. Dale obeyed, breaking the kiss and slowly shifting his weight once more. CJ could hear the sloppy sounds of her wet cunt around the heavy pole. She felt his cock move back, almost emptying her cunt. She readied herself for what was coming. She was more than ready for it. 'Oh baby,' she whispered.

Dale's first move was quick. The blow drove the air out of her lungs. There was a dull thud against her cervix. She tried to moan but couldn't. Straight away Dale was drawing back. Again his hips rammed forward and his cock violated CJ. It hurt. She couldn't breathe. Oh, Jesus it felt good!

Then Dale was into his rhythm. He was reaming her, seven inches of beautiful man-meat swiftly working through her tunnel and slamming against the entrance to her womb. There was no time for CJ to adjust or respond. There was moaning somewhere – Sarah was close to cumming. But no, CJ knew that that sound was coming from her. It was a sound of shock, of gentle pain – it was the sound of her being fucked so hard that she couldn't control her own body.

CJ kept a tight hold on those hard young arms. She hoped that Dale would never stop! She thought about his stamina and the muscles in his back. To fuck her hard and deep like that he must have a really hard, tight butt too. And that thought made CJ cream even more. Her juices were flowing freely. CJ could hear them squelching as Dale kept working his thick cock in and out of her. It was a sexy sound.

Dale seemed oblivious, he was like a machine now. His jaw was set and it seemed all he was interested in was slamming into CJ's hole. It was beautiful, it was fucking fantastic! Dale had promised her pleasure and he was true to his word.

Suddenly Sarah was thrashing and spasming on the chair. The chrome cock was deep and pulsing back and forth as Sarah erupted all over it. Her other hand was on her clit, just as she'd seen CJ do. She was making more of those little grunting noises. All that and yet forced to watch her boyfriend's cock in another woman. Sarah was trying to keep her eyes open, to watch the screwing on the bed. How many times had the devious bitch done that before? CJ wanted to open herself even wider, to give herself totally to the young couple.

'How about you?' Dale was asking her softly. 'You like the way she cums? You gonna cum like that for us?'

'Just fuck me,' she panted. 'Keep fucking me.' CJ knew she was close. It would be a small one – not as athletic as Sarah's. But this wasn't a contest. CJ just wanted to climax, to cum all over Dale's wonderful thick cock.

Still he pounded into her. CJ knew she would be feeling the effects the next day. How wonderful that thought was! Her whole body felt like it was on fire. Her cunt was raw, her legs were bouncing around above her and her tits were sliding back and forth along with Dale's rhythm. She felt alive – so alive!

All the time he kept his hips swinging as CJ felt his hard arms, and his muscled shoulders and watched his chest ripple. Oh, how she had missed this – all of it. The sights and sounds of fucking. It wasn't all about cock. Though CJ couldn't be sure because this cock felt divine. She hoped it would never leave her cunt.

Sarah had stopped thrashing and now was watching them intently. CJ was no exhibitionist but the sensation of Sarah's stare gave her a little extra push. Her orgasm was almost on her. Any minute now. 'Don't stop,' she ordered Dale. Bent in half like this she could hardly breathe but CJ wanted that orgasm. Dale knew what to do - and how. His hard shaft kept ramming into her.

Suddenly CJ felt her cunt gushing anew. She was cumming - cumming while being fucked by another woman's man. 'Oh fuck!' she heard herself say. Her grunts got louder. It wasn't just the force of Dale's cock. Oh, it was a nice orgasm. Not the biggest orgasm ever but CJ felt like this was the sexiest thing she'd done in years. She happily gave up her grunts and moans, tying to tell Sarah how much she was enjoying Dale's cock.

His slamming and her lack of breath were making CJ light-headed. Her cunt felt wide open, her tits were swollen like balloons. This climax was a gentle ride. CJ floated nicely, in a reverie. The heat flowed through her body, spreading from her battered cunt and making her skin flush in response. Her brain was flushed too, the chemical high of orgasm making the many sensations blur into a single physical high. Oh, how she had missed having her cunt filled and stretched by a real cock.

But above her, CJ felt Dale was starting to slow. Was he getting tired? Did Sarah have another part of her wicked plan to play out? CJ's climax was still running down but Dale was lowering her legs. He had to spread her wide to do it. CJ loved the sluttiness of being opened wide, inviting a man to enter her. There was the new thrill as the change had his cock rub against different parts of her hole. But she wasn't ready for the disappointment of losing that cock from her hole. 'No, don't stop,' she begged him in a whisper.

Dale came almost to a complete halt. His rock hard prick was still buried deep in her and he smiled warmly. 'I wouldn't dream of it,' he whispered back. 'But we can make Sarah cum one more time if you'd like. Shall we do that?'

CJ wasn't sure what to do about Sarah. Still, it was her man's cock snuggled inside CJ's cunt. She wanted more of that cock. There was only one way to have it. She nodded silently.

'Turn over,' he instructed and CJ felt the momentary emptiness as Dale withdrew. There was a new delight at being on her hand and knees. CJ had always loved this position, sticking her arse out and letting a man see her holes. It was extra delicious to be exposed and vulnerable in front of Dale, almost a stranger. She hoped he would like the sight of her big, round arse. But she loved the way her big tits hung down. CJ knew Sarah was looking at her D-cups as men had so often done.

She moved her knees wide to make sure Dale saw her need. She felt his weight moving on the bed. He was sure to shoot his cum into her this time. CJ wondered briefly about the wisdom of being fucked bareback. But what the hell – she wanted him to plough her tunnel and she wanted to feel every bit of him. It would be icing on the cake to end with his seed dribbling out of her.

And quickly Dale was inside her again. Once more CJ felt herself moan at the sensation of taking a man inside her body. Again there was that warm, filled-up feeling to savour. Again she hoped he would stay there for the rest of the night.

With a mighty, brutal thrust Dale slammed himself forward. CJ gasped in shock and her eyes flew open. What the fuck? She wanted to protest. It was almost too much. She wanted to be fucked but did it have to be like this? Was this something special for Sarah?

Another vicious thrust and CJ felt herself almost collapse onto the bed. It was savage but it was thrilling! His assault was meeting a deep need. Dale was excited about fucking her. And he was going to hurt her. She would not protest. CJ had never shied away from mixing pleasure with pain. Now, with Dale, it made her feel more alive than she could remember.

A third brutal slam and this time CJ's arms gave out and she fell onto her face. Dale pulled at her hips, bringing CJ back up to her hands and knees. He gripped her tightly around her waist. Without a word being said, CJ understood what was to be done to her. She braced herself, wanting the vicious hammering she knew was about to come.

Straight away Dale began to pound into her. But CJ wanted to show the young buck that she couldn't be intimidated. She moved her hips back further, giving him even better access. She wanted to be given as she could handle.

His full length ran back and forth through her tunnel. That big ball sack slapped her clit. But there was no time to enjoy the sensations because Dale was slamming himself into her as fast and as hard as he could. He was attacking her. She knew her cervix was being battered, she could feel her insides being turned to mash. She could hear her own grunts of protest each time his cock hit bottom. The slapping of his flesh against her arse cheeks filled the room. Her tits were flying about madly underneath her – just as Bess' tits had done earlier. Except that Bess had not been fucked as viciously as this!

The pace of his thrusting was something else. He was hurting her, but CJ didn't care. This was something special she was sharing with Dale and with Sarah. Besides, the dull pain was helping to erase the memories of so many nights alone. Her grunts became a staccato, something CJ was unable to control. Each cock slam was forcing the sounds, and the air, from her lungs. This was a wild ride and CJ was helpless to do anything but hang on.

Behind her there was more weight on the bed and CJ realised Sarah was joining in. The greedy little bitch! Sarah lay next to her, still wanting to see, to watch CJ's flesh quiver and her tits bounce and fly. CJ thought she could feel Sarah's hand, rubbing her back – to comfort or encourage her? CJ didn't need to know. The only sensations she could deal with her were the hammering of Dale's delicious cock and the rasping of her grunts in her own throat.

He drove deep into her over and over. Somehow she could still feel his balls swinging low and slapping her swollen flaps. Surely he intended to cum in her. Surely he wanted to cum. How else would this end? CJ wanted Dale to never stop. The pain was one thing but being damaged was something else. Dale had stamina but CJ wanted him to climax. She had a few tricks up her sleeve – one advantage from being older and more experienced. She knew the young couple would enjoy Dale's climax and she knew a sure way to bring it on.

So CJ dropped her shoulders to the bed once more and reached back for Dale's balls. She wanted to caress his tight sack and big balls as they swung to and fro with each of his powerful thrusts. This was one of the best parts of being fucked doggy style – being able to touch and feel a guy's nuts, knowing how close he was to cumming by the way the soft sack contracted. Carefully her right hand felt for him. Once, twice she felt those hard rocks slide against her open hand before she was able to softly close her fingers.

There was something else – her arse, her anus. Something touching her – a finger? Sarah! The little minx had decided to return the favour and poke at CJ's bumhole. This time it wouldn't work. It wasn't unpleasant, but CJ was too distracted. That was no reason to stop Sarah from her wicked little diversion. Perhaps next time CJ would teach her about anal play. CJ would insist on inviting Bess for that!

But right then she was concentrating on Dale, feeling his big heavy sack sliding in her palm. His pistoning begin to slow. He was enjoying having his nuts fondled. She was sure that would soon make him shoot inside her. She knew he deserved a nice climax. CJ adjusted her hand to maintain contact. Again she gave a silent hope that he would have a full load to deposit inside her.

Dale slowed further but he stayed deep in CJ's tunnel. Each thrust still ended with his helmet bruising her cervix. Her insides were being tortured. Her whole body was aching, a delicious ache. Her nipples were tingling and she could feel her tits squashed under her, her ample flesh spilling on each side of her body. The weight of his balls in her hand was exquisite. Even better, she could detect that familiar tightening as his sperm began to boil over. All she wanted right then was for Dale to cum.

'Oh sweetheart, I'm about to shoot my load.'

'Oh baby!' gasped Sarah. 'I want you to cum so hard.'

'I'm close. Any minute now.'

The finger left CJ's arse and she felt Sarah shift her weight on the bed. 'Let me see baby. Let me see.' She was pleading, almost desperate. CJ realised that she wasn't going to have Dale's cream shot inside her – not in her cunt and not in her mouth either. She would have gladly received his load in her mouth, tasted and swallowed it. But for now she kept her concentration on those hard eggs.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers