Saturday Night Clubbing

Story Info
Careful who you leave with...
1.4k words
3.88
65.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not again." Karen thought to herself as she followed her friend Lauren, and Jon, the guy Lauren had been kissing at the bar, out the side door of the club. Jon led them to an old Lincoln Continental at the back of the parking lot, and sat Lauren on the right side of the front seat kissing her passionately.

"Why don't you have a seat and hang with my friends here?" Jon asked Karen, as he opened the right rear door for her. "This is Bob & Jim. Bob & Jim, this is Karen."

Karen sat down on the edge of the back seat next to Bob. She was a bit wary, but she had little choice unless she wanted to leave her friend Lauren out here, alone with three guys. Then Jim said "Why don't you slide over a little?" as he gave Karen a gentle nudge and climbed into the back seat also, leaving Karen sitting between the two guys she had met only a minute ago.

Karen saw Lauren & Jon making out in the front seat, oblivious to anything going on in the back. Just then, Bob & Jim each turned toward her and started kissing her on the mouth and neck, with their hands groping her thighs and large breasts. She tried to push them away, but at 5'2''& 110 lbs., she wasn't strong enough to keep their hands off of her. Bob, who was on Karen's left, shoved his tongue in her mouth and reached under her sweater with both hands, grasping her grapefruit sized breasts through her bra. Jim, who was on Karen's right, grabbed both of her wrists and pinned her down on the backseat. "Hey!!" Karen tried to call out, but with Bob's tongue in her mouth all anyone heard was "Mmmmmmph!"

Bob pulled Karen's sweater off over her head, and reached behind her and undid her bra. He pulled her bra up onto her arms with her sweater, and then pinned her arms himself as Jim pulled her sweater and bra completely off. Jim then took the bra and used it to tie Karen's wrists together. He climbed out the right rear door still holding onto the bra, and closed the door on it. Now Karen's wrists were tied to the car door, and she was stretched out on the back seat topless, with Bob on top of her, squeezing her big tits, with his tongue in her mouth. She was trying to struggle, but only succeeded in wriggling in place. She tried to yell, but Bob kept his mouth on Karen's, so all she said was, "Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnnnah!"

Suddenly, it occurred to Bob that he might get his tongue bitten off, so he stopped kissing Karen and shoved the sleeve of her sweater into her mouth, effectively gagging her.

"Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Lauren heard from the back seat as she was making out with Jon up front.

"Finally," Lauren thought, "finally Karen is loosening up and having some fun. Maybe club hopping with her will be better from now on."

Right then, Lauren felt Jon reach up inside her sweater and start feeling her big, round breasts. "That's a little fast." she thought as she grabbed his wrists.

But Jon quickly turned things around on her, grabbing her wrists and pinning her arms behind her back. She was struggling against him, but at 5'3" and 115 lbs., she didn't have much of a chance. The next thing she knew, Jim, who was outside the car, tied her wrists together with a piece of clothesline. She tried to protest, but Jon hadn't stopped kissing her, so "Mmmmmmph!" was all anyone heard.

Jon pulled her sweater over her head, and onto her arms behind her. "Oh good, this thing opens in the front!" he said as he unhooked Lauren's bra and pushed it back onto her arms with her sweater.

"Look at these melons!" he exclaimed as he started milking Lauren's bare breasts. "These are even bigger than her friend's tits!"

As Jon shoved with tongue back into Lauren's mouth, Jim closed the right front door. He walked around the car, climbed in behind the wheel, started the car and drove out of the parking lot. Meanwhile, in the backseat, Bob had pulled Karen's jeans and panties down around her ankles. He kept playing with her firm breasts with his left hand, as he fingered her pussy with his right. She was still futilely struggling against the bra tied around her wrists, and screaming, "Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnah!"into the sweater stuffed in her mouth.

Jim drove a few miles to an industrial area, which he knew would be abandoned on this weekend night. He pulled the car into the parking lot behind a warehouse, turned off the ignition, and got out, checking around to make sure there were no night watchmen wandering about. With Jim now outside, Jon stuffed a rag in Lauren's mouth to gag her, and laid her down across the front seat. As he pulled her jeans & panties down around her ankles, he glanced into the backseat and saw his friend Bob climbing between Karen's legs. Karen felt something bigger than any finger pressing against her pussy lips, and knew what was coming next. "Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnnnah!" she screamed into her gag as Bob thrust himself inside her.

Meanwhile in the front seat, Jon was fingering Lauren's clit with one hand as he continued playing with her huge tits with the other. He slipped a finger inside her, and finding her nice & moist, decided it was time. He mounted her, and shoved his dick deep inside her. "Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph!" was her only reply.

Karen could feel Bob's muscles tightening, and she did not want him coming inside her, but all she could say was, "Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnnnah!" before she felt his warm ejaculation filling her insides.

Karen could hear her friend screaming, "Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah!" into a gag, as Jon kept thrusting into Lauren, gripping her sore breasts tightly as he shoved his dick into her as deeply as he could, again & again.

Bob climbed off Karen, opened the left rear door and got out. Jim, who was waiting outside patiently, crawled on top of Karen and started playing with her tender breasts. "These things are like ripe grapefruits!!" he exclaimed.

Karen felt her new assailant getting hard, and she started struggling harder. But she knew she was helpless to prevent being gangbanged. Meanwhile, in the front seat Jon was starting to moan aloud as he exploded inside of Lauren, continuing to thrust until he finished spurting. She was still protesting, "Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnnnah!" into her gag as he climbed off of her and out of the car.

"How was the one in the back?" Jon asked Bob.

"Great tits." Bob replied.

"Wait 'til you see these bad boys!" Jon told Bob, as Bob got in the front seat and climbed on top of Lauren.

"You're right, these are even bigger." Bob said, smiling at his pal as he started squeezing Lauren's big breasts and playing with her sore nipples.

In the backseat, Jim had unzipped himself and started humping Karen. Up front, Bob was now fingering Lauren's pussy, getting himself turned on. He was ready quickly, and Lauren could now feel the head of his prick entering her. "Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah! Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph!" " she cried into her gag.

Jim finished before Bob, so Jon climbed into the backseat and mounted Karen. When Bob finished with Lauren, Jim took his place. This went on for a couple of hours. The guys kept having their fun, and kept changing places, until all three of them were completely spent.

"Well, that was fun. I'm getting hungry. Let's get out of here." Bob said to his friends.

Jon unhooked Karen's bra from the backdoor, and pulled her out of the car. She was still naked, with her bra tied around her wrists in front of her, her jeans and panties around her ankles, and her sweater stuffed in her mouth. Meanwhile Jim pulled Lauren out of the front seat. She was naked also, with her hands tied behind her, her sweater and bra hanging off the rope binding her wrists, and her jeans and panties still around her ankles. The two girls were now standing alone in the parking lot behind the warehouse.

"This was great girls. Maybe we can do it again real soon. Have fun untying each other!!" Bob called out to them, hanging out the window as Jim drove the car back around to the front of the warehouse and out onto the street.

"I told you guys visiting this town on Saturday night would be fun." Jon said to his pals.

"You were right. There aren't any hotties like that in our town." Jim replied, as he turned onto an entrance ramp to the expressway. "We'll be home soon enough. I'm starved. I hope the diner is still open."