Saturday Night Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,904 Followers

Rick was still moving in my ass. It felt on fire. I couldn't believe what I was thinking...what I was about to say. She was asking me to recruit my friend. To recruit my fraternity brother so she could turn him into a cock sucker. A little cock sucker like I had become.

"Yes, I'll do it. I'll bring him to you," I moaned.

"And what will I do to him," she cooed back.

"You'll make him a little cock slut. You'll make him a little gay cock slut like me," I moaned as Rick's hard cock sawed back and forth in my ass.

"Yea, we'll do that. Now it's time for you. It's time for Rick to cum in your ass. Cum in your ass so you can be the little whore you've become. A little slut that will let a stranger fuck their little hole and cum in their ass. That's what you want isn't it. You want Rick to shoot his load up that hole of yours don't you?"

The nastier she talked the more turned on I got.

"Yes, cum in me. Cum in my ass," I groaned back at Rick.

Moments later I felt his cock spasm in my hole. His cum splashing my bowels as I moved my ass back to meet his thrust.

He moaned as he slammed into me, pulling my hips back into his cock. He slowed and I felt his member withdraw as he wiped the remaining cum from his cock onto the cheeks of my ass.

I slumped down onto the floor, exhausted from the fucking I had received. My hole was gaping as I felt a trickle of cum leak out and roll down my ball sac.

I caught my breath for only a moment before Terry commanded me to get up on the couch and fuck her. She had me stand and she expertly sucked my dick, getting it hard as a rock before she slid back down on the couch with her heels on the couch and her pussy spread.

"Fuck me frat boy. I promised you some pussy so get down here and fuck me," she almost sneered.

I slid my cock into her hot hole. Her pussy was wet and my cock slid easily in as I moved up and down. She leaned into my chest and bit lightly on my nipple. Sucking, pulling on the hard little nip which hardened under her tongue. She moved up and I kissed her.

Her mouth was hot, moist, as her tongue moved madly in my mouth. I felt a hand on my ass and glanced back to see Jim. He slid his cock easily into my ass, still lubed with Rick's cum. He didn't move at first, allowing me to get a rhythm in Terry before he too started moving. The three of us fucking.

It didn't take long at all before I was shooting my load into Terry's wet box. Her cries filled the air and drowned out completely the jazz we had initially been listening to.

Jim kept fucking and he too shot his load not long after I did. Two loads mixed together in my ass as I withdrew from Terry's hot cunt.

We all took a break and drank a little more. Jim fired up another joint and we all sat on the floor naked and took turns taking hits. Rick shot gunned me just as Terry had done earlier and his lips touched mine. It was electric! It felt so different to have my lips touch another guy's. We didn't actually kiss but I wanted to, and likely would have if I didn't have a lung full of smoke. I stared into Rick's eyes as we sat on the floor and hoped I'd get another chance. This time, I'd let him kiss me like I had watched him kiss Jim earlier.

Before I had a chance, Terry reached over and took my hand and pulled me up. She asked me to come with her and take a shower. Afterwards, she led me to her bedroom where we made love again later that night before falling off to sleep.

I had no idea what Jim and Rick did and they were gone when we got up the next morning.

Terry took me back to campus in her convertible the next morning and dropped me off at the fraternity house. A few of the brothers were standing on the steps as she leaned in and gave me a long lingering wet kiss in front of the guys. She squeezed my cock and then whispered in my ear she looked forward to Saturday. It would be even better than the night before.

I got out of the car and saw Tim standing on the steps - a wide smile across his face. If he only knew what Terry had in mind, I wondered would he still be smiling. Terry looked back over her shoulder as she drove off. I couldn't tell if she was looking at me or looking at Tim. But I did know I'd do what she asked. I would deliver to her my buddy – my frat brother – my soon to be - fuck buddy. I had to. She had made me into a cock slut. I was turned and soon Tim would be turned as well.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,904 Followers
12