Saturday Night Fever - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,914 Followers

It wasn't long before Jim laid down on the floor and took Tim's cock in his hand. At first, Tim continued his assault on Courtney's pussy and paid no attention to who was stroking his cock. It wasn't until Jim took the member in his mouth that Tim looked over from under Courtney and realized it was Jim who was giving him a blowjob.

Terry recognizing Tim's anxiety looked down and said, "My boyfriends' bi. That's not a problem for you is it?"

Tim didn't really respond. He just went back to licking Courtney's pussy. I assumed he reasoned a blowjob is a blowjob because he didn't try to stop Jim who was now taking the member deep into his mouth.

Terry got up from her sitting position with Kim and walked over to where I was sitting and pushed me back onto the floor. My dick was already hard from watching all the sex in front of me as she grabbed my cock and guided it into her already dripping box.

Terry lay on top of me kissing me and then whispering, moaning sexily what a good job I had done arranging for Tim to accompany me.

"You did good tonight. In just a few minutes we're going to watch your frat buddy suck his first dick. This is fun isn't it baby?" Terry cooed as she moved up and down on me, grinding her hot pussy down on my cock. She sucked on my neck, occasionally moving down to my nipples which she would tease with her tongue and teeth, before moving back up, pushing her tongue into my mouth as her pussy banged up and down on my dick. She was really worked up. I suppose it had been all the sex we'd been having but I felt my orgasm building and Terry knew it. She picked up her pace, grinding, pushing her pussy against my crotch and sticking her tongue into my mouth as I released stream after stream deep into her hot cunt.

She collapsed on top of me and we stayed motionless for a minute until she got up and disappeared down the hall. When she returned, Terry was wearing a strapon, held on her by a black latex strap running up the crack of her ass. It was a fairly large flesh colored dildo equipped with balls which hung down in front of the black vinyl which held the dildo securely in place around her crotch.

"Okay baby, I'm gonna' get me a piece of that pussy of yours," she said looking down at Courtney who was still sucking her roommate's cunt. "You ready for my cock?"

"Yea, fuck me. I want you to fuck me," Courtney panted as she momentarily withdrew from Kim's hot pussy looking up at the imposing dick hanging from Terry's waist.

Terry positioned herself between Courtney's legs and straddling Tim who was still tonguing her box. I could only imagine what Tim was thinking as the rubber dick was positioned at the entrance of Courtney's pussy as Tim continued to lick her clit.

Terry eased the phallus in, slowly moving more and more into her hot canal. In the meantime, I got up and walked over on my knees until my cock was inches away from Kim's mouth. My cock was hanging limp with just a little cum dripping from the head, still coated with Terry's cunt juices but at this point I didn't figure Kim cared.

I held it out and touched the head to her lips. She opened her eyes which had been tightly closed and saw my member. She opened her mouth and I eased the head into her hot moist mouth. As I moved back and forth in Kim's mouth, Terry was now picking the pace up and really slamming against Courtney's pussy.

I watched as she withdrew her rubber cock from Courtney's pussy and instructed Tim to clean it off. "Suck it. Suck my cock Tim. Lick her juices off my cock," Terry barked out. I couldn't see Tim's face but I could see her moving her hand under Courtney's waist and knew that Tim was complying.

"Oh, that's so sexy. You like sucking my cock don't cha? Damn that makes me hot. Jim sucking you off and you sucking my cock. You're a good little cock sucker. Now put it back in her," Terry instructed.

Tim did as she asked and Terry began her assault again, with Courtney bucking back. After a few strokes, Terry pulled out and again had Tim clean Courtney's juices off her cock. Once more she called him her little cock sucker and really got into having Tim suck her.

It wasn't long before Kim shook violently as her body was wrenched by one wave after another. She collapsed back onto the floor and went limp as her orgasm took all her energy.

"Kiss her baby. Let her taste her juices all over your face," Terry instructed Courtney as she climbed up and lay over her roommates' body and they began their hot embrace. Courtney slipped from Terry's cock as Terry again had Tim clean it off with his tongue.

"Baby, I want you to do something for me," she cooed to Tim. "I want you to get down there and do to Jim what he's doing to you."

The look Tim gave her said volumes. It was one thing for him to suck her rubber cock, to allow Jim to suck him off but now she was asking Tim to go down on another guy.

"Watching a guy suck on another guy makes me so hot," purred Terry as she reached down and started stroking his stiff cock. "Do it for me baby. Just like what you were doing to me. Like Jim's been doing to you."

Terry looked over at me. I knew it was the moment of truth. The bridge she would cross over beckoning Tim to join us on the other side.

"Chris did it for me. He's been too scared to tell you, thinking you might think less of him. But he did it for me last week. It was so sexy watching him suck his first cock, and he liked it. Didn't you baby?" Terry said in her soft sexy voice all the while still jacking Tim's cock.

Terry called me over to where she was kneeling over Tim. I crawled over as she reached out and took my slick member, wet with Kim's saliva.

"Look at his cock baby," Terry cooed to Tim, "touch it."

Tim sat motionless on the floor but Terry, ever determined took his right hand and wrapped it around my stiff prick.

"Feel your buddies' hard cock," Terry continued as she rubbed Tim's hand back and forth over my cock. "I want you to kiss the head. Press your lips on his cock sweets," Terry directed.

Tim was frozen in place but she placed her hand on the back of his head and moved it closer to my cock as I inched forward. Then I felt it. His lips touching my cock. They were warm and unyielding as I moved slightly, taking my cock in my right hand and moving it across his lips.

"Taste him baby, open your mouth," Terry urged.

I felt Tim part his lips just slightly which was all the opening I needed as I guided my stiff prick between his lips. I was careful not to feed him too much as I rocked my hips back and forth. His resistance lessened as I felt his tongue against my head and then he reached up with his hand and began rubbing it much like he'd been doing earlier at Terry's direction.

Both girls were now totally enthralled at the show before them as Tim was giving me a blowjob while Jim continued to lick Tim's shaft and balls.

While Kim's eyes were wide open watching the spectacle, it was Courtney who was really getting into the show.

"Fuck, that's hot," Courtney said almost out of breath from earlier. "Damn, I never thought I'd see two guys doing it. Suck him Tim. Oh that's so fucking hot. Suck his cock," she continued.

In the meantime, Terry had released her grip on Tim's head and scooted back over the floor to Kim. "Now little one - It's time I got some of that little Asian pussy of yours. Lay down here and spread your legs," Terry commanded as Kim lay on the floor and opened up her legs to Terry.

"Courtney, I want you to straddle her head and lower your pussy to her mouth. It's time our little Kim had her first taste of pussy," Terry said as Courtney followed her directions and gently lowered her cunt to Kim's lips.

Kim didn't hesitate. Any resistance she had earlier was completely overcome as she stuck out her tongue and met Courtney's pussy. She dipped her tongue between her wet folds and ate her cunt like she was born to do so. I looked over to see Courtney smiling down at her roommate and the smile back on Kim's face as she ran her tongue in between her juicy lips and sucking on her clit.

In the meantime, Terry had positioned the head of her cock at Kim's pussy and eased the head of the dildo in, slowly, inch by inch, until Kim had accepted it all. Terry sawed back and forth in the coed as she fucked her.

"Oh yea, Terry fuck my pussy. Fuck me!" Kim belted out. There was little doubt that Kim was thoroughly enjoying her newfound girl on girl sex. "Fuck that feels good. Fuck me," she continued.

"I think you like my cock. I think you like being a little lesbian slut," Terry teased her. "Is that what you are? Are you my new little lesbian slut?"

"Oh fuck, yea, I'm your slut," she whimpered back.

"You my little lesbian slut? You like eating pussy and having another girl fuck that little pussy of yours?" Terry continued.

"Yes, yes. I love having you fuck me. I love eating Courtney's pussy. I can't believe what I was missing. I love eating pussy. I'll be your slut, your little lesbian slut, just fuck me, please fuck me with your big cock," Kim cried as she tongued Courtney's hot hole.

I was really enjoying Tim's blowjob when Terry told us both it was time to pleasure Jim, who had been going down on Tim all this time. Both Tim and I bent down and took Jim's cock in our mouths, trading his dick back and forth. While I sucked his cock, Tim would rub the shaft and occasionally lick his balls, taking them into his mouth.

We went back and forth for several minutes until I saw Jim's balls tighten up. I knew he was about to launch when I told Tim I'd take it, letting Jim send stream after stream of hot cum into my waiting mouth. I swallowed it all down savoring his salty load.

It wasn't long before Courtney collapsed from the orgasm Kim gave her and Kim ground her own pussy hard into Terry's member. I looked at my watch and it was almost two in the morning. We had been going at it for several hours straight.

We all lay around exhausted for a few minutes until finally the girls said they had to get back and began to dress formally ending the party. It was not the last time we got together though. We spent several more evenings over at Terry and Jim's. On the next occasion, Terry was able to convince Tim to allow Jim to take his anal cherry. We spent a number of weekends taking turns fucking the girls and sometimes us guys fucking each other to the delight of the women.

Terry even took Courtney and Kim out shopping one day in an adult novelty shop and bought them a two headed dildo and a strapon of their own. Tim and I would often visit the girls on campus in their dorm room and we swapped partners back and forth. Little by little Courtney and I became closer and Tim started seeing a girlfriend from back home. Tim graduated this past semester. However, we do stay in touch over the phone and he may make a visit back this spring.

Ironically, Kim, who seemed extremely hesitant at lesbian sex, has become exclusively that. Apparently one night at a party, a girl who plays basketball on a scholarship hit on her and Kim ended up back at her place. While the girl isn't the classic "dyke" one might conjure up thinking about lesbians, she is very much dominant in the relationship and leaves little doubt about her sexual preference.

Initially, Kim went out of her way to keep her lesbian tendencies private, but Beth, her girlfriend, seemed to revel in making it public and "outing her" on campus. While Beth, a strikingly pretty girl with shorter brown hair, and somewhat boyish mannerisms, dresses in jeans, t-shirts, and sweats, she has Kim wearing very revealing short skirts and tops even in the winter months.

While its been months since I've seen Kim naked, I do know that Beth had her shave her pussy bare and according to Courtney she has some lesbian star tattooed on her inside hip matching one on Beth's shoulder.

At first Kim seemed embarrassed when Beth reached for her hand in public, walking hand in hand across campus in full view or worse when she kissed her in the cafeteria. Beth seemed to get a thrill out of slipping her tongue into Kim's mouth in front of guys who hit on her unaware that she was a lesbian. Now Kim seems to think nothing of walking up and kissing Beth in public and walking arm in arm to class regardless of who might be looking.

One night while Courtney, Kim and I were having beers at one of the campus pubs, Beth came and sat down beside Kim. She whispered in her ear and moments later Kim excused herself, leaving for the restroom, and returning a short time later. I found out from Courtney that Beth had her remove her panties and bra and for the rest of the night in front of us, Beth fingered her hot little twat under the table.

I was none the wiser at the time, but after Courtney told me, I recalled more than a few occasions Kim seemed really distracted. Meanwhile Beth seemed to take great delight bringing her new girlfriend to orgasm in public without us being aware.

Courtney admitted that she had attended a number of the parties that Beth took Kim to and even had sex with Beth and some of her girlfriends. While she's never divulged exactly what happened, she admitted that Beth and some of the other girls were far more kinkier than she was into and left it at that.

Courtney and I actually moved into an apartment together over break after Kim moved in with Beth. She can't seem to get enough sex and I often come home to find her with another girl although we agreed she only has sex with guys if I approve of them. Both of us have been looking for that guy we can both enjoy. Until then, she often fucks me with her strapon and occasionally we visit Jim and Terry.

The other night we both attended one of my fraternity parties and she really enjoyed getting to know a guy that was initiated last semester. She wants me to introduce him to Terry. I think I will.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,914 Followers
12