Saturday Night Gig

Story Info
She can't resist your cock.
1.7k words
4.12
55.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday night and you had to go do a gig with the band...I was going tonight to hang out with you, I love watching you up on stage, doing what you love to do...

You were in the shower I was getting dressed and had this erotic idea, I went for my panty drawer and pulled out my strap on, you knew nothing about this toy yet...but you were gonna find out tonight...

I put the strap on on and got dressed before you got out of the shower, you walked into the bedroom and walked over to me, MMmmm your body was wet and hot and your cock was so hard…you stood in front of me and you know I cant resist that cock...

I take your cock in my hand and squeeze it tightly, I see pre cum oozeout and I take my tongue and taste you...you get weak in your knees and you walk over to the bed, sitting on the edge you lay back hanging each leg over the side....I step in front of you and there you are "ALL MINE" we speak no words I know what it is I want and you know what it is I need....I bring my lips to your cock again...I run my tongue down the length feeling how swollen it is....I run my tongue around the base and bring it back up along it again reaching the head...my tongue continues it feels every inch of your manhood...and I hear you moaning as I hit the sensitive spots...

I am taking my time treating your cock as if it is a Temple, I take your balls into my mouth and gently suck on them savoring your taste completely...

I run my tongue underneath your balls ahhh yet another sensitive spot...I play with it and I feel your body jump every time I run my tongue over it...Back up to the head of your cock and my mouth wants you inside...you place your hands on my head positioning me where you want me and slowly I begin my journey downwards...first the head my lips wrap tightly around you...I hear you whisper "OH YES" as I take you further in....I increase the pressure with my tongue...let more of you slide in...welcoming you with my hot wetness of my mouth.

As you go deeper and deeper in I feel your fingers get intertwined in my hair, your touch a lot harder now and your moans more intense...I work your cock in more and more inch by inch making you wait and wait...

I reach the base of your cock, I feel the head down deep in my throat...I give you gentle sucks working my way to harder more intense sucking....your body begins moving telling me to fuck your cock faster...I slowly suck you out....only to let your hard throbbing cock back into my hot wet wanting mouth…

MMmmm faster and faster I begin to stroke your hard cock, working you so good...you know what I want and I know what you want to give me...

I feel your body stiffen and I can see the look of XTC written all over your face, I suck your cock deeply into my mouth and with that I hear a loud "OH GOD YESSSSSS BABY!!" and with my lips at the base of your cock I feel you explode and I feel your hot thick salty passion release in me....you hold me tightly to your body and your hands are on my head holding me there I swallow and continue sucking...draining you of it all...

I hear you moaning...an intense moan of XTC...your body still stiff and your cock still releasing your passion...

I feel your body slowly begin relaxing and I loosen my grip to your cock...you sit up and bring my mouth to yours, your cum dripping from my lips you run your tongue across them...and you kiss me...a Passionate Hard Deep Sultry KISS...

You lay there for a few moments as I tell you we better get going or we are gonna be late...

We get to the bar and before we step out of the car, I bring my lips to yours and kiss you, I then whisper to you as I guide your hand to my crotch..."Baby this cock is for you tonight" you back away from me and look at me, you get this bad little boy smile on your lips...

Once inside you still have that smile on your face and everyone notices it…as you talk to the other band members you glance my way every so often and we both know what your thinking about, it is the same thing I am thinking about also...

I find a seat kinda close yet out of the way and order a drink…and as you begin the first set, you look at me with that same sexy smile...

I love watching you up on stage, doing what you love to do, I watch how you get into the music and your all hot and sweaty...you have the same look on your face now that you get when we are making love and I just love that look of yours…a very intense look of doing something your heart and soul loves to do...

First set over and I have had 2 drinks and I am feeling a little buzz, you walk over to me and kiss me, your hot sweaty body is close to mine and I feel your hand reach my crotch again to get a little feel of my cock...my legs spread open a little to let you have a better feel…I whisper to you "Baby I cant wait to fuck you with my cock" you just smile once more as the rest of the band members join us...

The rest of the night was pretty much the same and now it was time to call it a night and go home...

We got to the car, the parking lot was dark and pretty much deserted by now...you pulled me real close to you and kissed me again...your hands all over me, feeling me, you begun to unbutton my shirt...your hands found my breasts and you grabbed onto them real tightly as your kiss got more passionate...you broke away from my lips and told me that knowing I was wearing the strap on all night drove you crazy...I replied I know it baby...I stated I couldn't wait to get home and fuck your ass with it...a nice slow fuck at first then a deeper faster fuck...and with that your lips found mine again...

In the car on the way home I had left my shirt unbuttoned and my hands found my breasts...I would watch you glance over to me and watch me playing with my hard nipples...soft intense moans would escape from my lips...

You watched as I guided my hands down to my cock...I slide my pants down off my ass and there it was...hard and so ready to fuck you...I took it in my hands and begun to stroke it...nice and slowly playing with it, teasing it...teasing you...

It was the kind of strap on that had a little something for me also and that something was rubbing along my clit as I stroked it...I was getting really turned on and as I stroked it faster I was getting so ready to cum...

We were stopped at a light and I was so close to cumming...I looked over at you and you had your cock in your hand and you were stroking it as I was stroking mine...

I whispered to you "Baby please pull over I need you now" and with that the light turned green and we were now in a dark alley behind a building…you bent down towards my cock and guided it to your mouth...I could hear you begin to suck on it…and with every movement it brought me closer to cumming...oh yeah baby don't stop suck that cock...MMmmm I felt myself letting go and I felt my pussy cum...MMmmmm I could feel my warm wet cum run down crack of my ass...

Home now and inside we were heading to the bedroom, I so needed to fuck your ass with the strap on...

You were getting undressed and I was behind you, I pulled out the lube and as you were there naked I bent you over onto the bed...I grabbed your cock and felt how hard it still was...I lubed up the head of the dildo and rubbed it along your tight hole...

You spread your legs for me as I let the head enter your ass...MMmmm it was real tight and I was taking my time...I worked the head in and now you were moaning and working your hips around...

Inch by inch I let the dildo slide into your ass, you tried to pull away from me but I grabbed your hips and wasn't letting you go anywhere...

MMmmm the whole dildo was in your tight ass now and I begun to grind into you, making sure it was as deep as it could be...your hand was stroking your hard cock as I worked the dildo in and out of you fucking you real good...

My cock was sliding in and out of that ass of yours so smoothly...a nice deep steady fuck...

IN OUT IN OUT IN...

I told you to lay down on your back on the bed...I undid the strap on and left it deep in your ass as you laid on the bed on your back…my lips found what they were looking for and I wrapped them around the head of your cock...MMmm there was a present there again for me and you watched as my tongue took it from you...

I continued to work the dildo in and out of your ass fucking you faster and faster as my mouth let your cock slide into it...as I ran my tongue along it from inside my hot wet mouth...

I sucked on your cock harder and could feel how ready you were to give me once again what I craved from you...I worked the dildo in and out faster and could feel in your body how ready you were to explode on my tongue...

I felt your body stiffen and I felt your cock release your hot thick cum onto my tongue...I continued to suck on your cock milking it for every drop you had to give to me...

With the dildo deep in your ass and your softening cock on my tongue you pulled me on top of you and kissed my cum soaked lips...sharing it all with me...