Saturday Night School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned forward and kissed her while he stroked her between her legs. She held onto his shoulders, wobbling against him as he pressed his thumb against her clitoris. He could scarcely believe the way she surrendered herself to his touch. Just a few days ago, she had walked by him in this same hallway, acting as if she didn't know him. Now she was naked and he was free to touch her wherever he wanted. He could put her against the wall and fuck her, and had no doubt she would let him.

"Let's go," he said, taking hold of her hand again. He could feel her stickiness on his fingers. They walked down the hallway, and maybe he'd reminded her she didn't need to restrain herself, because the hand that once stroked her upper thigh was between her legs.

They reached the hallway that led to the cafeteria. Charlie turned in that direction. It was a wide hallway with a bulletin board on the left, where flyers and proclamations were posted. The only doors in the hallway were on the right, just before the cafeteria, two brown doors marked with the symbols for boy and girl bathrooms. The doors that led into the cafeteria were glass, and they could see the empty tables inside.

"It might be locked," Michelle said, and when they tried the doors, the left one was locked. The right one opened.

For a moment, Charlie paused, holding the door. He felt like he trembled with dread, and he wanted to ask her again if she should get dressed. Maybe put an extra emphasis on it, a warning. Didn't she REALLY want to get dressed, wasn't that a REALLY good idea? Because there might be a REALLY good chance she was about to get caught? But she slid right through the open door, and now she pulled him along by the hand, into the empty cafeteria.

The food area of the cafeteria was sealed away by a lowered metal barrier, which was locked, so they only had access to the rows of empty tables. Michelle stopped and gazed at him. "Wouldn't it be crazy to do it in the cafeteria?" she breathed.

He wanted to. The way she looked at him made his heart race. He came close to seizing her and pushing her down onto one of the tables. But he held himself back. "Not yet," he told her. "Come outside with me first."

"It's still daylight..."

"It was daylight when you dropped your clothes through my car window." He pulled her hand. "Come on."

They walked to a silver door with the word "EXIT" glowing above it. Charlie pushed it open. A warm breeze entered the cafeteria. "You have your keys, right?" Michelle asked as she stepped out after him. "Because if we get locked out..."

That was as far as she got. Daryl was outside, leaning on one of the tables, a half-full Pepsi sitting next to him. He had raised his head curiously to see who was coming out, and did a visible double-take when he saw Michelle. Michelle froze in place. Her hand clutched Charlie's hand tightly, her fingernails cutting into his skin.

Daryl straightened, staring at her. His eyes travelled up and down her naked body. He opened his mouth as if to speak, but couldn't seem to find his words.

Charlie glanced at Michelle, seeing her as Daryl did, as if for the first time. She stood completely still, too shocked to think of even covering herself up with her hands. Her perfect body was on clear display. Her eyes were wide. She almost seemed to be holding her breath.

Charlie forced a casual smile, doing his best to act as if this situation was perfectly normal. "Hey, Daryl," he greeted the guard. "You said I should introduce my girlfriend to you, right? This is Michelle. Michelle, have you met Daryl before?"

"...no..." Michelle's voice was barely audible.

"Michelle, this is Daryl. He's been the security guard at this school for... what? Fifteen years, right? Daryl, meet Michelle. My girlfriend. She's head of the spirit squad. Maybe you've seen her come by the school on the weekends before."

Daryl had quickly overcome his initial shock, and now struggled not to smile. He went along with the charade that this was normal. "Hi, Michelle. Pleased to meet you." He put out his hand for her to shake.

Michelle automatically reached out to take his hand. Then she froze and flinched her hand back. Charlie remembered she'd been touching herself between her legs and her fingers were coated in her scent.

Unable to resist, he spoke up, "Michelle doesn't shake hands. She's a hugger."

Daryl raised his eyebrows, and Charlie expected Michelle to glare at him, but she didn't. Instead, she took a deep breath then opened her arms. She took a step towards Daryl and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, pressing her body against his. Daryl looked astonished. After a moment, he returned the hug, lightly hovering his palms over her bare back like he was afraid to touch her.

Michelle released the stunned security guard and stepped back to stand beside Charlie, taking his hand. "Nice to meet you, Daryl," she said.

Daryl shook his head incredulously and laughed. "God damn." He smiled at Michelle. "Charlie's a lucky guy. I been telling him he should go out and find himself a woman. Have to say, I didn't expect he'd find one half as lovely as you."

"Thank you," Michelle said shyly. "I like Charlie a lot. I would do anything for him."

"I guess you would." Daryl's eyes flicked down to her body again.

Feeling reckless, Charlie said, "We're on our way to the athletic building. Are you okay with that? Michelle has a key." He squeezed her hand. "I thought I'd take

her there and have sex with her."

Michelle's eyes darted in his direction, startled by his blunt words. She squirmed as Daryl shifted his gaze to her. She didn't deny or protest Charlie's statement.

"You know what..." Daryl said slowly, "I didn't just hear that. In fact, I didn't see you at all. I'm going to go back on patrol. I'm going to check everything real careful and slow, and the last place I'm going to check is the athletic building. All right?" He met Charlie's eyes to convey that he was serious. "So don't be there when I get there. All right?"

"All right." Charlie prayed that he hadn't gone too far.

"Nice to meet you, Michelle," Daryl said.

Michelle let go of Charlie's hand. "Bye, Daryl. It was nice to meet you, too." She slipped in close to the guard, sliding her arms around him again in another tight hug. This time, she lifted her head and pressed a kiss on Daryl's lips as she held him. He was clearly surprised, but happily returned her kiss. His hands weren't as reluctant this time, sliding down her back and roaming over her bare ass.

Michelle wriggled free of Daryl's embrace and stepped back beside Charlie, taking his hand again. She stood calmly, with her other hand tucked behind her back and her left hip jutting out. Her wide eyes blinked in deliberate nonchalance as she gazed at Daryl, as if challenging him to suggest that what she had just done was anything other than a normal goodbye.

Daryl picked up his soda bottle and chugged the last few swallows. He tossed the bottle into a garbage can ten feet away. "Break's over for me. Have a good afternoon, you two." He walked back to the cafeteria as if he'd already forgotten them.

Charlie started walking towards the parking lot, and Michelle fell into step beside him. They stepped onto the asphalt and into the sun. It no longer seemed to distress Michelle that she was walking naked through the bright daylight. The encounter with Daryl had electrified her and she could barely hold still.

"Oh my god!" she burst out, when she felt Daryl was sufficiently out of earshot. "I can't believe we just did that! That was so crazy... I can't even get my thoughts straight! My heart is beating a thousand times a minute!" She leaned towards Charlie, her head bobbing. "I almost died when we walked out and saw him standing there. I thought we were dead. But you! Oh my god, Charlie! The way you handled it... you were so smooth! You were awesome!" She laughed.

Charlie peeked at her out of the corner of his eye. She didn't realize he had set her up. She thought it was just a chance encounter, that Daryl had unexpectedly taken his break at the same place they'd been headed to.

If that's what she thought, he wasn't about to correct her.

"Do you think he'll tell anyone?" The words rushed out of her. "He won't, right? I don't think he will. I don't think so. Because he let us go, and I don't think he'll want anyone to know he let us go. We should be in trouble but we aren't. My god, I'm walking across campus naked right now, and he knows it!"

She looked over her shoulder, but Daryl had disappeared into the building. Charlie felt like the guard was still watching them, maybe peeking at them through a window. But maybe that was just paranoia. Michelle's nakedness under the blue sky made him feel like they were on display to the world.

Michelle clutched Charlie's hand in both of hers, pressing it between her breasts. "That was a fantasy of mine, you know. To have a stranger kiss me while I'm totally naked." She gasped, as if astonished she had revealed such a secret. "Is that a crazy thing to get turned on by? I know it is. I know it, I know it. But I just did it. I never thought I would ever really do it but I just did."

They reached the glass doors of the athletic center. Michelle tugged at the door. It rattled but didn't open.

"Oops. I don't have my keys," she said.

"I have them." Charlie fished them out of his pocket.

"Oh. Thank goodness." She laughed. "I mean, obviously I don't have them. I don't have anything. Here, let me do it." She took the keys and unlocked the door. Charlie pulled it open so she could enter.

"Where?" she asked, standing in the doorway.

Charlie considered the layout of the athletic center. Basketball court, swimming pool, locker rooms. "Let's take a shower," he suggested.

"Okay! Boys or girls locker room?"

"Girls?"

She smiled. "The forbidden temple? Okay. That's good, because I can go to my locker after."

They used Michelle's keys to access the girl's locker room. Michelle flicked on the switches, bathing the room in the bright glow of white fluorescent lighting. As soon as the door closed behind them, Charlie reached for her. He palmed her breasts, squeezing them gently, marveling at their softness. Michelle put her arms around his neck and kissed him while he continued to fondle her.

"Feel how wet I am," she whispered. He reached between her legs and was amazed at the dampness there. His finger pushed into her with only the slightest pressure. "Oooh!" she exhaled. "Oh! I'm so hot right now." He kissed her hard while sliding his fingers in and out of her, feeling her body tremble.

"Let's go," he said, urging her towards the shower area. Michelle paused to scoop up a tall stack of clean towels from a bin. "We need all those towels?" he asked.

She grinned. "I'm not lying down on the hard tile."

The shower area was divided into four sections, each with walls on three sides and lines of shower heads. Charlie had pictured them standing together under the hot spray of one of the shower heads. But Michelle entered one of the sections and turned on every shower, so that hot water sprayed from all three sides. Her body was already covered in a gleam of droplets when she returned for the towels. She layered three towels on top of each other in the center of the floor, a space that wasn't directly sprayed by any of the showers but caught a warm mist from all of them.

She returned to him, smiling. Drops ran down her body as she tugged at his shirt. "You're still dressed?" she teased. "Hurry up!"

Charlie grinned and pulled his shirt over his head. Michelle worked on the snap of his jeans, popping it and pulling down his zipper while he flung his shirt towards a dry corner of the locker room. She reached into his pants and found his hard penis, squeezing it and pulling it free. He scrambled out of his shoes and pants while she tugged him into the shower by his erection.

As soon as Charlie stood on stack of towels, Michelle dropped to her knees. He felt her mouth on his penis, kissing his shaft as she crouched in front of him. Charlie stood with his legs slightly apart, feeling the mist from the showers bead on his body and in his hair, stimulated by the feel of Michelle's lips and tongue on his erection.

"Did you ever imagine that you would be getting a blow job in the shower of the girl's locker room?" She peeked up at him, smiling. Before he could answer, she put the head of his penis to her lips and let it slide into her mouth, taking in as much of it as she could. She moved in a rhythm, sucking him.

It felt amazing.

The towels were quickly becoming saturated with hot water, and it felt like standing on a sponge. Charlie closed his eyes, losing himself in the sensation of Michelle's eager mouth on his throbbing penis. He let his hands rest on her wet hair, now dripping from the mist. A steamy haze drifted around them.

Michelle did something with her tongue that made him inhale audibly, and his penis twitched in her mouth. She pulled off and looked up. "You okay?" she asked.

Instead of responding, he crouched down himself and took hold of her waist. He turned her over so that she was on her hands and knees. She waited in that position while he took a moment to admire her gleaming pussy. Then he clutched her by the hips and slid into her. She felt so tight around his swollen penis, yet he quickly had his entire length inside her, with his stomach pressed against her ass.

The water drizzled around them, making their bodies slick as they moved against each other. Charlie fell into a slow rhythm, pulling out until only the head of his penis was in her then savoring the intense pleasure of plunging back into her. He knew that he had to go slow to have any chance of prolonging their sex; the pressure of climax had already begun to form in his groin, and his penis urged him to surrender to the animal side of his nature and fuck her with abandon.

Finally, he had to give in, and lost himself in the quick rhythm. Michelle cried out with each deep thrust, making no effort to hold back her noise, and the cavernous room echoed her. Charlie fell onto her as he climaxed, filling her.

He waited a moment before pulling out. Silently, he stood and helped her to her feet. They walked under one of the showers and let the water spill over their heads. Charlie rinsed himself off before padding back to the bin to grab some fresh towels.

Michelle was still cleaning herself off when he returned. He dried off with one towel and left the other hanging for her. He was already dressed by the time she turned off her shower, and watched her walk in a circle, turning off the other showers.

"Can you throw the wet towels in the hamper near the door?" she asked. Charlie peeled the towels from the shower floor and carried them to the dirty towel hamper. After he dropped them in, he looked for Michelle, and found her at her locker, pulling out her cheerleader uniform.

"This time you're going to walk out dressed?"

She laughed. "Yup. I've had enough excitement for the day."

"What now, then? Back to the AV room?"

"Can you give me a ride? I parked my car not too far away."

"Sure. But what about your clothes? They're in the AV room."

"Maybe you can get them for me?"

"Sure."

She dressed quickly. Charlie watched her, remember the cheerleading footage he'd edited into his tribute video. What would next Saturday bring? Back to the video? Would he be able to stand sitting alone in that chair in that room, knowing that she could show up at any time, knowing also that she might never show up again?

He opened his mouth to ask her about it. Twice now he'd had sex with her. Did it mean anything yet? What was going to happen Monday? Would they ever hook up again?

"Okay," she said, closing her locker. "I'm ready."

"Okay." He hesitated then turned away. The questions could wait.

They checked the locker room one last time, making sure they hadn't left any evidence. Charlie clicked off the lights just before they stepped out. Michelle locked the door behind them.

Outside, it was still bright, although the sun had started its descent towards the horizon and the shadows were stretching. They surveyed the parking lot, but Daryl was nowhere to be seen, and the only visible car was Charlie's. They started walking toward his car.

Charlie peeked at Michelle out of the corner of his eye. Her previous chatty exuberance was gone and now she walked in silence. She seemed pensive. It was as if by putting on her clothes, she had become that other girl, the other side of her split personality, the one he didn't know.

So strange that he'd spent so little time with her while she was dressed. She'd been naked almost the entire evening when they'd hooked up the first time. Only at the end of the night had she put her clothes back on. This time, it was the same. She'd been naked up to the point she put on that uniform. What would the guys think, if he tried to explain that to them?

Oh, Michelle Santos? Yeah, I know her, I'm just not used to her wearing clothes.

Less than an hour ago, he'd been walking with her in the hall, stopping her on a whim so he could put his hands between her legs. Could that have really happened? It was unbelievable! How could he not be her boyfriend, when she granted him that power?

He peeked at her again. To his surprise, he felt his penis swelling, pressing against the front of his jeans. He suddenly wished they had stayed in the locker room a while longer. They could have taken their time in the shower, spent more time holding each other. He could have spent more time putting his hands on her body.

They stood next to his car. "Can you get my clothes for me?" Michelle asked. "Can I wait in your car?"

"Sure," Charlie said. He gazed at her, in her tight uniform. Her wet hair was combed back, straighter than usual. He saw a drip of water trickle from just behind her ear and slide slowly down her neck.

"Charlie?" she asked hesitantly.

Charlie stepped towards her. He put his hands on her waist, catching the bottom of her shell top in his fingers. He peeled the top up her body and over her head. He yanked the garment off her arms and tossed it on the hood of his car.

"Charlie!" She had distress in her voice, but she didn't stop him as he crouched in front of her and pushed her skirt and dancer shorts down her smooth legs. He let them fall to her ankles. She was naked, and her perfectly groomed strip of pubic hair swayed directly in front of his eyes. Of course it was perfectly groomed. She had left the house intending to be seen naked, after all.

Charlie got to his feet and reached for his zipper. Michelle's eyes were wide as she realized what he intended to do. She looked around the parking lot nervously as he pulled his hard penis free. He leaned forward, letting his penis press against her stomach. He kissed her.

She leaned backwards against his car. Her mouth opened and he felt her tongue tangle with his. She had her palms pressed against his chest, as if she intended to push him away, but her arms didn't exert any force against him.

Charlie reached down and caught her legs. Pressing her against the back seat window, he lifted her legs up, sliding her up the side of his car and then letting her drop onto his waiting erection. She gasped and her legs wrapped around him. Her eyes closed and she seemed to forget that they were outside in the daylight as he had sex with her against the side of his car.

Because her eyes were closed, Charlie gazed at her openly, tracing her perfect features with his eyes. Her long black hair, glimmering in the sunlight; her deep dark eyes; her perfect skin. He studied her lips, the way her mouth hung slightly opened as she took in sharp breaths. If only his eyes could capture this moment, save it forever. Where would he put it in his video? This was Michelle having sex. This was Michelle when he was deep inside her. This was Michelle as she longed to be, naked outside, letting go.