Saturday Night School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed as he came inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, clutching him tightly as his penis spasmed within her.

Unsteadily, he lowered her legs, letting her feet touch the ground. He took a step away from her, fumbling his still erect penis back into his jeans. She remained leaning against the car, catching her breath. Her eyes were barely open, watching him through slivers.

Charlie hadn't noticed the strain of holding her while they were having sex, but now that he had released her, his arms felt weak and slow to respond. He fumbled with his keys, finally managing to press the button to unlock the car. He pulled the driver's side door open. Michelle lowered herself into the car, perching sideways on the edge of the seat.

Charlie retrieved the pieces of her uniform and Michelle silently accepted them, bunching the garments in her lap and making no move to put them on. "I'll be right back," he told her. "I'll just go grab the rest of your clothes." He waited a moment for her to answer, but she just nodded.

Charlie unlocked the green door and entered the school. He rushed through the hall to the AV room, praying that he wouldn't run into Daryl. The room was empty. He grabbed the bundled ball of her clothes, still sitting where she had left it. The computer was still on, and Charlie hesitated a moment before turning it off. He told himself he could always return and clean up after he dropped Michelle off. But maybe he wouldn't just drop her off. Maybe they would spend some more time together.

He started out the door before remembering the camera he'd hidden by the window. He retrieved the camera and shoved it in a drawer, telling himself he would sign it back in later. He didn't want to leave Michelle by herself for too long, especially since he suspected she would still be naked when he returned.

He turned off the lights and jogged back to the green door, Michelle's clothes tucked under his arm. He pushed open the door and blinked at the car.

Michelle was gone. Charlie peered through the front window, but she wasn't in the front seat or the back seat, and all the doors were shut. Charlie opened the driver's side door. He noticed a white paper on the seat and picked it up. No writing. Only a large heart drawn in the middle of the paper.

Charlie looked around, but didn't see her anywhere. He got into his car and started it up. Driving slowly around the end of the parking lot, his eyes scanned back and forth, looking for a dark-haired girl in a cheerleading uniform. But he didn't see her.

When he reached the end of the school's driveway, he paused at the stoplight, waiting even as the light turned green. Where was he going? Where had she parked? If he drove up and down the streets, he might find her getting into her car...

He shook his head. The light was green. He put the car in motion, turning right. Driving home. When he reached the next stoplight, he glanced over his shoulder and noticed a smudge on his back door window. The imprint of Michelle's naked back, pressed against the glass.

Charlie looked down next to him, where Michelle's heart picture rested on the seat. After a moment, he picked up his phone and pointed it at the paper. He turned on the video and focused on the heart.

"Same to you, Michelle," he said. "Same to you."

The stoplight turned green. Charlie set his phone down and drove off.