Saturday Night School Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just the neighbor across the street," Charlie said. "His car beeps when he puts on the alarm. I hear it all the time."

Michelle nodded. Despite her obvious anxiety that she might be caught, she still seemed devoted to remaining nude. She'd barely touched her pizza, while Charlie had mostly just the crusts left.

He pushed back his chair and stood. She looked up at him, watching as he came to kneel beside her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

He reached out and touched her right breast, gently caressing it. "I don't want you to be nervous," he told her. "Just relax, and eat your dinner. My mom's not coming home for hours. It's just you and me." He circled her nipple with his finger, and she took a slow breath, accepting his touch.

She picked up a slice of pizza and took a bite, chewing it quietly while he leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth. He peeked up at her but her eyes were closed. She sighed as he ran his tongue around the tip of her nipple, then gently sucked on it.

Charlie's hand slid over her flat tummy, stroking her groomed line of pubic hair, finding the wet spot between her thighs. He nudged her legs with the back of his hand, urging them apart, and she obediently acquiesced, separating them to the sides of the chair. He traced her slit with his fingers, her slickness leaving a shine on his fingertips. His finger slipped into the cleft at the top of her pussy, pressing against the thin veil over her clit.

"Charlie..." she breathed.

He lifted his mouth from her breast to ask her, "Are you finished with your dinner?"

"No..."

"Go ahead and finish."

She nodded. Her trembling hand brought the slice of pizza up to her mouth and she took another small bite as Charlie pushed his finger into her pussy. He explored her with his fingers while his mouth returned to her nipple, his tongue swirling around the hard tip, nudging it in a circle. He could see her face, her eyes closed, her lips parted. She struggled to continue eating, clearly distracted by her body's reaction to his manipulations.

His earlier instinct had been correct; she was naked in his house, offering her body to be touched by him however he wanted. It turned him on immensely to have such unrestrained access to her beautiful body, and he understood that this was a turn-on to her as well, to leave herself so deliciously vulnerable, completely naked, to accept his mouth on her breasts, his fingers in her pussy, while she pretended to eat her dinner as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

He had an outrageous thought that made his erection throb, a test to see if she had truly surrendered her whole body to him. He reached under her leg, pulling it up towards her. His other hand slid down over her pussy, continuing lower. She took a sharp breath as his finger tip slid against her asshole. He waited to see if she would object, but she just took another small bite of pizza. He wriggled his fingertip against that opening, toying with it while he watched her face. She struggled with the fragment of pizza in her mouth, clearly distracted by what he was doing.

"Oh my god, Charlie..." she gasped. "What would your mom think if she walked in right now? What would she think of me?"

He murmured, "She would think maybe you let me get away with a little too much." He leaned in close to Michelle's ear, his finger pressed against her asshole. "It's all my influence. Isn't that what we decided we'll tell everyone, if we ever got caught? I'm the one that's doing this. You're just doing it because you like to please me. Isn't that what we'll say?"

"Ohh..." she moaned.

He pulled his finger away. Now he used both hands to grip her knees and pull her legs wide apart. "What are you doing now?" she asked.

"Having you for dessert." He gazed at her glistening pussy, then leaned forward and pressed his lips at the tip of her crevice, just below her strip of pubic hair. He held her legs up, angling her pussy towards him so he could put his mouth on it. He breathed in the tangy scent of her desire, savored the taste of her juice on his tongue as he ran his mouth up and down her slit. Michelle leaned her head back, a slice of pizza dangling forgotten in her hand, her body writhing as he slid his tongue into her.

He could feel her hips tensing as he hunted for her clit. His tongue swirled, pressing urgently against her sensitive nub, and she shivered underneath him. Outside, a car drove by, and Michelle asked, "Did your mom just drive up?" Despite her concern, she kept her legs splayed open and made no effort to push his head out from between her legs.

Charlie lifted his head. "Don't worry..." he said. "When she walks in, just say, 'Hi, my name is Michelle, it's nice to meet you.' "

"Ohhh.... don't tease me," she sighed. "Ohh.. that feels good..."

Charlie teased her anyway, but with his mouth and tongue, grinding his tongue against her clit until she was thrusting her pelvis up towards him, then pulling away, leaving her desperate for more. She was so wet that he knew his cock would enter her effortlessly, and finally he couldn't restrain himself any longer. He slid his hands under her ass and lifted her off her chair, setting her at the edge the table. He unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock free. It only took a moment to position the swollen head at the opening to her pussy, and then it was just a matter of leaning forward to plunge it inside her.

Charlie moved slowly, pulling out, pushing back in, enjoying the feel of her warm pussy yielding to his cock. Michelle had her eyes closed, lost in the sensation of their joining. She draped her arms around his neck, holding him loosely, her head against his shoulder, her hair tickling his face.

"Charlie..." she spoke urgently. "Let's go up to your room... to your bed..."

Charlie felt reluctant to stop. "You want to?"

"Charlie..." she breathed. "Please... can we go upstairs?"

"Okay." He pushed in once more and held himself there, giving himself a moment to experience the exquisite sensation of her warm pussy squeezing his cock. Then he pulled out. He started to put himself away, but Michelle reached out and took hold of his shaft in her small hand.

"You don't need to put it back," she said. "You're going to take off all your clothes anyway, right?"

So they walked up the stairs, naked Michelle leading the way, her perfect ass bobbing right in front of his eyes while his erect cock jutted out towards her as if straining to touch her. When they reached his room, he had no sooner turned on the light when she was on her knees taking him into her mouth. Her lips slid up and down his shaft while he closed and locked the door. His mom wouldn't be home until 11 o'clock... but better safe than sorry. He doubted he would be paying any attention to the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.

Michelle pulled off his cock for a moment, smiling and licking her lips. "I can taste myself," she said.

"Probably you would if you kissed me, too," Charlie said.

She giggled. "I'll try that in a minute." She kissed the tip of his penis and let it slip once again between her lips. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. She helped him pull off his pants, then allowed him to sit on the bed before lowering her mouth on his cock again.

Charlie closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her tongue as it slid around his shaft like a snake winding around a tree branch. He leaned back on his elbows, settling onto his bed. Her dark hair fell across his lap and he could feel strands of her hair flowing over his balls as she bobbed up and down. He struggled to restrain himself from thrusting up into her mouth, matching her rhythm, pushing up as far as he could until her lips touched the base of his shaft. He couldn't imagine that his entire cock could fit into her mouth. He felt sure that if he tried, he would choke her.

Michelle let him pop out of her mouth and she paused to catch her breath, her chin resting against the head of his penis. With her eyes closed, she began to climb onto the bed, her warm body sliding against his, his cock dragging between her breasts and down her belly. She hovered above him on her hands and knees, and with her eyes still closed, reached down for his cock and fed the head of it into her waiting pussy. Sighing, she sank down onto him.

With a contented smile on her face, she began to move up and down on him. Charlie lay there, barely moving, letting her pleasure herself on his erection. She shifted her hips as she slid up, grinding her clit against his shaft, and he could tell that every time she eased down onto him, it moved her closer and closer to a climax. It didn't take long. She came suddenly, gasping and trembling, before collapsing on top of him. He could feel the sweat on her back as he embraced her.

It was his turn. He gripped her by the hips and began to move her on his cock, pushing her down onto it as he thrust into her, then holding her in place as he pulled out. He had restrained himself before, but now he surrendered to the urgency of his need, roughly driving into her, try to get as deep into her as he could. He forced a gasping cry out of Michelle with each hard thrust.

Finally, he pushed her down onto his cock and held her there, deep inside her, and he came. He could feel himself pulsing inside her, filling her, and he felt her on top of him, her weight resting against him like a blanket; down below, her pussy enveloped him, squeezing him. He smelled the sweet scent of her perfume mingled with the musk of her sweat and her sex, and he breathed it in deeply. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, and felt like they could remain that way forever.

"You give me the most amazing orgasms," she murmured.

Charlie said nothing. He wished he could attribute it to his sexual prowess, but he knew that it had more to do with the charge she got from walking around naked. She was primed to have a tremendous orgasm before he ever even entered her.

She shifted on top of him. "I'm going to take a shower, okay?"

"Okay."

"You want to join me?"

He did. He rinsed off quickly in the shower spray and stole a few kisses from Michelle before leaving her to finish showering on her own. Returning to his room, he quickly dried off and put on his clothes. Michelle's dress still hung over his desk chair and he eyed it for a minute, listening to the sound of the water cascading in the shower. He picked the dress off his chair and brought it to the bed. He stowed it in his private spot in the boxspring, where he already had a small collection of her clothes.

Walking swiftly down the stairs, Charlie kept his ears perked, but he didn't hear anything. His mom was still out, and the first floor of the house remained empty. Charlie walked to the kitchen. He cleaned up the paper plates and put the other dishes in the sink.

From upstairs, he heard the shower turn off. He took his can of Sprite, which still had a little bit at the bottom, and leaned against the frame of the door to the kitchen. He sipped his drink and waited. After a few minutes, Michelle came slowly down the stairs. She was still naked, her hair wet and her skin glowing from the shower. She took each step tentatively, peering around like a wary cat.

"We're still alone," Charlie said, and took a sip from his can.

"Is my dress in your room somewhere?" Michelle asked. "I couldn't find it."

Charlie finished the last bit of Sprite in the can, and tossed it into the recycling bin. "What dress?" he asked.

Michelle stared at him for a moment. Then she looked down at herself. "Oh," she said softly. "Right."

"My mom's not home for another three hours," Charlie said. "Want to find something to watch on TV?"

Michelle fidgeted with her wet hair. "Okay."

She followed him into the living room. He sat on the couch and picked up the remote. He touched a button and the TV turned on.

"Charlie..." Michelle said nervously, glancing towards the front door. "You'll walk me to my car, when it's time to go, won't you? I parked around the corner. I didn't park in front of your house."

Charlie realized with a surge of excitement that she thought she was expected to walk naked back to her car. "Sure," he said. "Yeah, I'll walk you back to your car." He would return her dress, of course. He wouldn't make her walk naked all that way.

Would he?

He marveled at her willingness to go along with what he told her. Just like that, she had accepted that her dress was no longer available to her, that she had to remain naked, that she even had to walk to her car naked. He'd give the dress back, when the time came. He'd even help her put it on, like he had on the train. Until then, let her believe she had a nude walk in her future. It probably excited her as much as it excited him.

He would give her the dress back. Maybe. Probably he would.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked.

Michelle came over to the couch and took the seat next to him. "Anything," she said. She didn't stay upright for long, quickly leaning over until she was lying across his lap with her legs folded to the side. He put his arm around her, casually reaching down to fondle her breast. She accepted his petting without complaint.

Charlie flipped through the channels. He found the movie "Mean Girls" and left it on that channel after Michelle remarked, "Oh, I like this movie!" Charlie didn't care; he could have watched anything. He had a naked girl draped across his lap and felt pretty confident that he could let his hands wander wherever he wanted across her body. He fondled her breasts for a few minute, and when he finally let his hand drift lower, her only response was to open her legs wider so he'd have easier access between them.

"I'm lying on something hard, but I'm not sure what it is," she teased as she pressed her hand against the growing erection in his pants. She undid his zipper and let his cock out. While they watched TV, she stroked it lightly with her fingernails.

"Do your parents know you're here?" Charlie asked.

"Not specifically," Michelle said. "I told them I had a school thing."

Charlie chuckled, glancing down at her hand on his cock. "Oh, okay. So this is a 'school thing.' "

She smiled. "In a way." She shrugged, moving her hand up and down. "It's fine. I've been pretty busy senior year. My mom's used to me missing dinner."

Charlie slipped his finger into her pussy, noting that she was still wet. His cock was fully erect, and it seemed more and more likely that their sex had a sequel on the way. He gazed at Michelle's body, fresh and clean from her shower. He could smell the lingering fragrance of body wash on her skin.

She was going to need to take a second shower.

A door slammed from the kitchen. His mom called out, "Charlie! I'm home!"

Michelle bolted upright. She stared at Charlie with her mouth open, panic showing clearly on her face. Charlie shoved his erection back into his pants, and it was a miracle that he didn't catch himself in his zipper as he quickly pulled it up.

Michelle scrambled to her feet, her eyes darting around the room, looking for a place to hide. She looked toward the stairs that led to the second floor. Charlie stood quickly and caught her arm. If she tried to go up the stairs while his mom was in the kitchen, she would be clearly visible. But she couldn't stay in the living room either. His mom would walk in any second.

Where to hide her?

Charlie glanced at the front door. Michelle's purse and sandals still sat where she had tossed them, right next to the door. Charlie went in that direction, tugging Michelle's arm, and she followed.

He picked up her purse and sandals and pushed them into her arms. "Charlie!" she pleaded. "Where do I go? Where's my dress?"

From the kitchen: "Charlie! I'm home! Are you here? I saw your car!"

He didn't have time. So he did the first thing he could think of. He pulled open the front door.

Michelle's eyes were wide. "Charlie! Out there?"

"Just for a minute. Let me just say hi to her, and then I'll make up some reason to come outside." He put his hand on Michelle's back, urging her out the door.

Michelle took an uncertain step out onto the front porch. She turned to look back at him, and he couldn't help but admire the way her naked body looked in the glow of the porch light, with the street and the night sky behind her.

"Just a few minutes," he said. He caught a glimpse of her stunned expression just before he closed the door.

"Charlie?" his mom called again.

"I'm here!" he called back. He headed for the kitchen.

TO BE CONTINUED