Saturday Night School Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We better go then." Charlie unlocked the car and they both climbed in. He put his key in the ignition, but then took a moment to lean over and kiss her. "Have I told you that I love the way you smell?" he murmured.

She laughed. "I smell?"

"Are you wearing a perfume?"

"Yes. Do you like it?"

"Yeah," he said. "The scent reminds me of you."

"Victoria's Secret. Breathless. That's the name of the perfume." She put her hand on his shoulder, nudging him back into his seat. "Come on. Start the car. Let's get going before our old friend Daryl comes walking by and wonders what we're doing."

Charlie turned the key, and his car rumbled to life. He reversed out of the parking space much faster than he normally did, and had to jam his foot on the brake just in time to keep them from hitting the wall of the school. Michelle laughed. Charlie put the car in drive and swerved out, cutting through a row of parking spaces and curving around the side of the school. Michelle turned on the radio to a top 40 station. Charlie recognize the song that started to play, but he didn't know the title or the artist.

They left the school and turned right. Charlie picked a winding path through the neighborhood until finally reaching Benham Road. From there, they just needed to drive straight, following the road north until it took them out of Pine Hills.

The neighborhood gave way to a commercial area. They drove past several blocks of enormous stores, flat rectangles like gigantic fallen monoliths, surrounded by lines of parking spaces that radiated out like spokes. The buildings all looked identical, the only difference being the glowing store names attached to the top. Target. Sports Chalet. Home Depot. Charlie noticed Macy's on their left and pointed it out. "Isn't that where your sister works?" he asked.

"Uh huh. My older sister Mirella."

"Maybe she's working there right now."

"I think she is, actually," Michelle said. "She's had trouble getting people to work Saturday nights. She usually works mornings, but I think she had to go in tonight, because they were short-staffed. She was mad. She already had plans with her friends and she had to cancel on them."

"That's too bad. No one wants to work Saturday night, huh?"

"No," Michelle said quietly. "It's all right. In a few months, I'll be there, too. I'll help her on Saturdays."

They passed more and more empty stretches of land as they continued north, and the road shrank from three lanes in each direction to two. Charlie didn't know when they officially passed the line that marked the city limits of Pine Hills. The road became darker and stoplights became rare. They passed few buildings now, and instead to either side the headlights illuminated rolling hills covered in tall grass.

A Chainsmokers song played on the radio, and Michelle sang along to it softly, trying to keep her voice hidden below the singers. "I need you, I need you, I need you right now... I need you right now... so don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down..." She reached down and turned the volume higher, and Charlie watched her out of the corner of his eye as she swayed in her seat to the music.

They passed a sign that said, "Welcome to Pebelton", and soon after stopped at the first red light they'd seen in miles. Pebelton was not a large place, just a few intersections, with a strip mall that seemed to be the center of commerce for the town. Charlie pointed out the few restaurants he could see, but Michelle shook her head. "Not yet," she said. "Let's keep going."

They kept going. They passed out of Pebelton, then followed the road to Harlatheria, or as Michelle called it, "Hardly-There-ia." A song came on the radio as they entered the city limits, and the song was only halfway done when they emerged out the other side. Past Harlatheria, they drove through six or seven miles of emptiness, finally reaching the city of Duckrock.

"Oh! I know that place!" Michelle pointed out the left window at a large neon sign that read "HAPS BBQ". "Have you ever been there?"

"No," Charlie said. "Have you?"

"A couple times. When we'd drive out this way, my mom and dad liked to stop there."

"Is it good?"

"I loved it when I was a kid. Do you like barbecue food?"

"Sure. Barbecue sounds good. Is that where we want to have dinner?"

Michelle just smiled, which Charlie interpreted to mean that she approved of the choice. He moved into the turn lane and turned left into the parking lot. Haps shared the same parking lot with several other stores and restaurants, but the majority of the cars in the lot were gathered near the BBQ restaurant's front door. Most of the stores looked closed. Charlie kept driving past the other parked cars, deeper into the lot, until he found a space in a dark corner, not so far from the other cars to be conspicuous, but far enough to give them some privacy.

The headlights illuminated a field of carefully-groomed green grass that neighbored the parking lot, almost like a small golf course, or a well-managed city park. Charlie turned off the headlights, letting the darkness envelop them. He turned to Michelle, his eyes quickly adjusting to the dimness. He could see her profile, barely illuminated by the glow of the headlights passing on the highway. "Well," he said, "here we are."

He leaned towards her to steal another kiss before they headed into the restaurant. This time, she rose to meet him, her lips pressing against his, her mouth opening for his tongue. Her hand slid behind his shoulder, pulling herself towards him.

Charlie's cock felt like a steel rod in his pants. He hadn't even realized he was getting erect until it was already straining insistently against the fabric. His heart beat rapidly in his chest as Michelle's presence overwhelmed his senses. The scent of her, the feel of her body under his hands, the taste of her in his mouth. He was surprised at the nervous anticipation that suddenly took hold of him, but it didn't take him very long to realize where it came from.

Maybe he had told himself that he wanted to get Michelle out of town to avoid any unexpected run-ins with her circle of friends, or that it would be a spontaneous adventure to head north without a particular destination in mind, just driving until they found a place that they liked. But now that they found themselves in a dark parking lot, thirty miles away from anyone they knew, Charlie could feel that Bonnie-and-Clyde tension thrumming between them. She was expecting him to challenge her, to push her past her limits out here where nobody knew them, and she was clearly excited by the thought of it.

He was excited by it, too. His erection made that pretty obvious.

We could forget the restaurant, he thought. Stay in the car and fuck instead. Fuck until they steamed up the car windows. He didn't know if she would, but maybe if he got a hand inside her panties, pushed those leggings down her thighs. He could just keep going and see if she stopped him.

Yet that seemed a crude way to start their evening. He didn't bring Michelle all the way out to Duckrock to fuck her in a parked car. He wanted to spend time with her. To talk to her.

He gave her another kiss and then shifted away from her, reaching to unlock his door. "Ready?" he asked, with his hand on the door handle.

She smiled. "Sure." She took a moment to check herself in the visor mirror, which gave Charlie enough time to walk around and open her door for her. She stepped out of the car and took hold of his arm as he closed the car door behind her. They began walking to the restaurant.

"What do you think this is?" Charlie asked, nodding towards the green field next to the parking lot. "It looks like a park, but where do those stairs go?" He pointed at a set of wide stairs on the other side of the field, leading up the hillside. A lamppost illuminated the bottom of the stairs, and he could see more lampposts following the stairs as they curved up.

"You've never stopped in Duckrock before?" Michelle asked.

"Not that I can remember. We've driven through it a few times..."

"So you've never actually seen the Duck Rock?"

"The Duck Rock?"

Michelle laughed. "Why do you think the city is called Duckrock? It's named after an actual giant rock that looks like a duck. That's where those stairs go. This is Duckrock Park and up that hill, you can get a view of the rock."

"You're kidding."

"No, it's true! It's a great big rock."

"Does it really look like a duck?"

"It does! It looks like a duck." Michelle pulled on his arm, tugging him to the side. "Come on. We're not in a rush. Let's go look."

"Are we allowed to? Maybe the park is closed." Charlie peered at the empty stretch of green and the stairs in the distance.

"You need to see the Duck Rock," Michelle said. "Come on." She stepped over the small wall that separated the parking lot from the park, and Charlie followed her.

They strolled over the grass, walking straight toward the stairs. Charlie could make out another smaller parking lot right next to the main road, undoubtedly Duckrock Park's dedicated lot. He could also see that this smaller parking lot was empty and closed off with a chain, which increased his anxiety that the park was closed. He kept his misgivings to himself, but kept an eye out for any authority figures.

Just before they reached the bottom of the stairs, they heard voices and laughter coming from above them. Charlie slowed and pulled Michelle to the side. He watched the stairs, waiting to see who would descend.

After less than a minute, a boy and two girls came walking down, laughing and joking with each other. They looked like they were in their early teens, eighth or ninth grade maybe, and clearly they weren't worried about getting caught in the park after closing. Maybe it was just one of the things to do in Duckrock on a Saturday night, to climb up the stairs, look down at the lights of the city, and maybe take another look at the peculiar rock that gave this place its silly name.

Michelle took Charlie's arm and tugged him towards the stairs. The three kids noticed them and glanced in their direction as they passed. The two girls dismissed their presence almost immediately, while the boy took a lingering look at Michelle before turning away. As Charlie and Michelle started up the stairs, they could hear the loud laughter of the trio echoing through the park.

"How far does it go up?" Charlie asked as they took their time ascending the steps. The city of Duckrock occupied a long valley, and the sides of the valley rose up to a fair height.

"Not far at all," Michelle said. They passed another descending couple, this time a man and a woman in their thirties. The width of the steps had narrowed so Charlie slowed and moved behind Michelle to give the other couple room to pass. The man and the woman smiled and said "Hi!" as they walked by. Charlie got the impression they were also on a date. The woman wore a pretty burgundy dress that fluttered around her feet as she came down the stairs. The man wore dark slacks and a leather jacket over a crisp blue shirt.

Right after passing the junior high kids, Charlie felt very much like an adult. He had a beautiful girl on his arm, they were out on a date, he would take her to a restaurant to have dinner that he would pay for himself. But after passing the man and woman in their thirties, he abruptly felt like a kid again.

He didn't immediately increase his pace to resume his spot beside Michelle, instead taking the opportunity to gaze at her legs as she ascended the steps in front of him. Her black leggings clung to her like a second skin and the open toes of her heels allowed him to see dark red nail polish on her toes. "I like those shoes you're wearing," he said.

"Thanks!"

"Actually, I like everything you're wearing. You look really beautiful tonight."

She smiled at him over her shoulder. "Thanks. You're sweet."

"Sorry if I'm underdressed. I haven't had much of a need to dress up in my life, so I don't have a lot of those kind of clothes. Like ninety percent of my clothes are jeans and t-shirts."

"You look fine. Why do you think you're underdressed?"

"Oh... I don't know. That couple we just passed, I guess." Charlie increased his pace so he was walking beside Michelle again.

"They did look nice," she said. "I loved her dress. Oh, here it is!"

The stairs ended and they stepped onto a dirt path that circled a flat hilltop. They appeared to be alone. The center of the hilltop contained a flat field of the same short grass as in the park below. Charlie could see lampposts along the perimeter of the circle and benches to their left where visitors could sit and admire the view of the city and highway. However, Charlie couldn't see any rocks on the hilltop, duck-shaped or otherwise.

"Where's the rock?" he asked.

"Over there. See the railing?" Michelle pointed at stretch of black railing along the back side of the hilltop. Charlie and Michelle followed the path around until they reached the railing. Charlie leaned against it, looking down the hill. He could see the rock now. It was a chunk of dark rock about the size of a double-decker bus, nestled at the bottom of a shallow valley. The rock had been rigged with landscape lighting, directed beams of light which illuminated portions of the stony surface.

"Well?" asked Michelle.

"I can see it," Charlie said. "Yeah. There's the head, kind of looking down... there's the wings, and the tail feathers. It looks like a duck, all right."

"Told you."

They gazed at the enormous rock for a few minutes, then continued around the path until they reached the view of the city. They sat on one of the benches and looked down at the cars driving back and forth on the highway.

"I've never been up here at night before," Michelle said. "I think I like the view from this side better than the view of the Duck."

"It's nice," Charlie said. He looked down at the highway, tracing the path they had followed as they entered the town. He could see the Mcdonald's they had passed, and a few blocks further, the 7-11. Right below them, he found the left turn they had made to reach Haps BBQ. He could see the dark parking lot and even picked out his car sitting by itself.

He glanced at Michelle, admiring her profile. The breeze played with her hair, making the strands dance around her ear. She had pendent earrings that resembled tiny wind chimes.

He looked down at her dark jacket and her grey shirt. The neckline was cut just low enough that he could see the initial swell of her breasts. He didn't know much about clothing brands but what she wore looked expensive. "Is that a shirt?" he asked. "Or is it considered a dress?"

"Hmm? Oh, this? It's a shirt. It's just long."

"Is that what you were wearing today at the school?"

She giggled. "No, I wasn't wearing this! I was painting signs at the school. I wouldn't paint in this." She looked down at herself. "I changed. I drove home in between and changed."

"Oh, okay." Charlie watched a semi-truck on the highway below as it drove through the town. He could hear the sound of its motor echoing through the valley, a low rumble. "I didn't change. I was wearing this while I was editing. I came to the editing bay around two and worked for a few hours. Actually, right up until I came out to meet you."

She turned to look at him. "You look fine. Do you still feel like you're underdressed?"

"Nah...it's fine. I'm just talking."

"Or maybe it's not that you're underdressed," she said coyly. "Maybe it's that you think I'm overdressed?" She held his eyes for a moment, smiling, then bent over and fiddled with a strap on her heel. She undid the strap and pulled the shoe from her foot, then removed her other shoe the same way. She put both shoes to the side, setting them on the ground next to each other, then touched her bare feet to the ground. "Is that better? Do we match now?"

He doubted they could ever truly match. He was a teenager in a rumpled shirt and jeans, and she still looked like a super-model. Just now she was a super-model with her shoes off. "We're closer to matching," he told her. "But you shouldn't walk around barefoot. You might step on something sharp."

She nodded. "Good point. I should probably keep my shoes." She stood up in front of the bench. "Something else, then." She hiked up the bottom of her shirt until she found the top of her leggings. Without hesitating, she pushed the leggings down her hips and to her knees. She sat back down on the bench and peeled the leggings off her legs, pulling one foot free and then the other. Charlie could see a thin line of blue fabric tangled with the bunched-up fabric in her hand, and he understood she had removed her panties along with the leggings.

She set the ball of fabric between them on the bench and leaned over to put her shoes back on. She slid her right foot back into place followed by her left foot, then leaned over further to fasten the straps around her ankles. Charlie glanced over his shoulder, scanning the hilltop to make sure that they were still alone. Probably Michelle had done the same thing, a few minutes before, without him noticing. She would have checked for strangers before starting to undress. Wouldn't she?

"Is that better? Are we at the same level of dress now?" Michelle leaned against the bench, carelessly leaving her grey shirt hiked up in the front and her legs slightly apart, so that Charlie could see strands of her pubic hair visible just under the edge of the shirt. He could tell that she was aware of the city stretching out below them, and the cars passing back and forth on the highway. He could see by the excitement in her eyes that she felt like she was showing her pussy to the entire city.

It wasn't exactly true. They were high enough up that anyone looking at them would need a telescope to make out any details. Besides that, they sat in the shadows between the light posts, obscured by the night. It was very unlikely that anyone below could see anything. Nevertheless, Charlie felt himself becoming aroused by her display.

"I don't know," he said, pretending to examine her critically.

"Oh?"

He shook his head. "I can't be sure... but I think you might still be a little overdressed."

"I see." Michelle looked down at her shirt. "You think so?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure."

She stood up. "Okay." Michelle slipped off her black jacket, carefully folded it and set it on the bench. Turning to face Charlie, she looked down at him as her fingers caught the bottom of her shirt. She held his gaze as she tugged the flimsy garment up her body and over her head.

Her shirt dangled from her hand as she stood naked in front of him, wearing only her heels. It didn't surprise him that she wasn't wearing a bra; he had already guessed that much by the way her chest had shifted under her shirt when she breathed. Even in the dim light, her skin glowed against the dark night, the lights of the city twinkling behind her. "What about now?" she breathed, swinging her shirt back and forth in her hand. "Am I dressed casually enough to match you now?"

"Hmm," he said, gazing at her nude body while he pretended to consider the question. "You know, I'm still not sure. I might have to think about it for a bit."

"Of course," she said, tilting her head. "Take your time." She stood patiently in front of him, as if she would wait there quietly until he allowed her to move. He enjoyed the view she presented, but also knew that anyone coming up the stairway would immediately see her when they reached the hilltop.

"Why don't you sit down again?" he suggested.

"Okay." Michelle took a moment to lean forward and carefully drape her shirt over the back of the bench. Her breasts swayed close enough to Charlie that he could have easily caught them in his palms, but he resisted the temptation. Michelle turned and lowered herself back onto the bench, grimacing slightly when her bare skin touched the cold wood.