Saturday Night School Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat more forward than before, perched on the front of the bench with her back straight. Her hands clutched the front edge of the bench, holding it as if she was in danger of falling off. She left her legs apart, and Charlie leaned forward to witness the deliberate view of her pussy that she offered the world below them.

They sat there, as if simply enjoying the night air. Charlie took a quick glance toward the stairs, confirming that no one was walking up who might catch Michelle in her vulnerable state. They were all alone for the moment, but the fact that they'd seen five people coming down the stairs while they were walking up gave a clear indication that the Duck Rock had its share of visitors after dark. The longer Michelle remained naked, the greater the chance that someone would catch her.

Charlie looked at Michelle, and he could tell that she was affecting an air of nonchalance. She stretched, bringing her arms up to comb her hair back from her face, calmly looking down at the city. She acted as if she would be perfectly comfortable sitting in that same position for the rest of the evening, with her legs apart and her pussy lewdly exposed to the city.

Despite her calm facade, he could tell that she was filled with nervous excitement. He could see the way her breasts quivered with her uneven breathing, and the way her fingers couldn't keep still, tracing tiny circles on her thighs. With every second that passed as they sat silently looking down at the city, the chance that someone would come up the stairs and see her became more and more likely. Charlie knew he could call an end to it at any time. He could ask her to put her shirt

Charlie frowned. Over the steady drone of traffic coming from the highway and the rustle of the wind through the trees, he thought he heard the sound of voices, a faint tickle of sound that he suspected might be in his imagination. The more he listened for it, the more the sound eluded him. He decided he was manufacturing phantom voices out of the ambient sounds of the hills, just his tension combining with the power of suggestion.

Then he thought he heard laughter. A man's laughter. Then a higher voice, a woman's voice, saying something indiscernible, and now the woman laughed. Voices from a distance. Charlie peered down towards the park and the shopping center, looking for a group of walking figures. Maybe a group coming out of the BBQ restaurant, walking to their car, their voices echoing over the hillside. He scanned the parking lot but didn't see anyone.

Michelle looked anxiously over her shoulder at the top of the stairs. The voices were becoming louder, clearer. Charlie could make out the back and forth of a conversation. He picked out three distinct voices, a man and two women. No, now he heard a fourth voice, another man. At least four people, talking loudly, and they were all coming up the stairs.

"I really haven't come up here for so long," a woman said.

"A lot more stairs than I remember," a man complained, and the group laughed.

Michelle turned to glance nervously at Charlie, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. He knew that the group of visitors would reach the top of the hill in a few minutes, and Michelle didn't have much time to put her shirt back on. Yet she still waited for him, continuing to play their game where they pretended her complete nudity was at the same level of dress as his button-up shirt and jeans. She didn't even dare to close her legs, remaining in that same vulnerable position with her feet apart and her pussy clearly exposed.

Charlie looked past her, towards the stairs. No one had yet reached the top, but he could hear the voices coming closer and closer. He turned to Michelle and she met his eyes expectantly, anticipating that he would speak. But instead, Charlie found himself reaching for her, sliding one arm behind her back, bringing his other hand to her breast as he leaned forward to kiss her. Michelle whimpered helplessly as she opened her mouth to his kiss, caught between her fear of being seen by the approaching strangers and her excitement at the risk they were taking.

"Almost there," one of the women said.

"Thank god," said the complaining man, to more laughter.

"I can see the top," said the other man, whose voice was a baritone to the complaining man's tenor.

Michelle gasped softly as Charlie squeezed her breast. He tugged on her nipple, pulling on the tip, rolling it between his fingers. Her skin felt so soft and smooth under his hands and the scent of her filled his senses. He kissed her again and she returned his kiss fiercely. The erection in his jeans felt enormous; he wanted to take her hand and put it there, to let her feel how turned on he was.

"Finally!" The complaining man's voice came from the top of the stairs.

"It looks nicer," the first woman said. "They're taking better care of it."

"Where's the duck?" asked the complaining man.

"I thought you'd been here before!"

"Not in a while. Is it over there?"

"No, it's on the other side," said the second woman. "See the railing?"

Charlie reached down and pressed his hand between Michelle's legs. He traced his fingers up and down her slit and felt her trembling in his arms. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see four figures strolling from the top of the stairs to the view of the giant stone duck. How far away were they? Fifty feet? Charlie wondered if they would come to see the view of the city after they saw the duck.

He slid his finger into Michelle's pussy.

"Where?" asked the man.

"Down there!" said the woman. "You don't see it? It's right there!"

"You know what?" Charlie murmured to Michelle, moving his finger inside her. "I don't feel underdressed anymore, so that's good. But I'm not sure if you should go to the restaurant looking like this."

"No?"

"No. They might have one of those 'No Shirt No Service' policies. You know?"

"Ohhh. Uh-huh. Do you think so?"

"Maybe. I think you should put your dress back on. You know. Just in case."

"It's not a dress. It's a long shirt."

"Right. Then you should put your long shirt back on."

Michelle nodded. "Okay. If you think so."

Charlie cupped her pussy a last time before extracting his hand. Despite the close proximity of the strangers who were audibly discussing the Duck Rock behind them, Michelle didn't rush. She reached back and plucked her shirt from the bench, then pulled it over her head. It didn't take long for her to wiggle into it. She tugged it down over her hips.

The shirt was long enough to make a satisfactory dress, although it exposed a good amount of her long legs. Charlie suspected that Michelle had anticipated removing her leggings at some point in the evening and had dressed with that in mind. "Ready?" he asked.

Michelle picked up her discarded leggings and pushed them into her purse. "Yeah," she said. "Let's head back down." She stood and Charlie stood a moment later. He glanced at the four strangers over by the railing while Michelle put on her jacket.

Two men, two women. Maybe in their mid-twenties. All of them leaned against the back railing, looking down at the duck-shaped rock and idly chatting. Charlie wondered if any of them had noticed the couple kissing on the far bench. It didn't seem like any of them had.

As he and Michelle walked along the path towards the stairs, one of the men saw them passing. The man smiled affably and waved at them. Both Charlie and Michelle returned the wave.

"I don't think they saw anything," Charlie murmured to Michelle as they descended the stairs. "They just wanted to see the duck."

"Uh-huh. I think you're right."

"We were on the other side, sitting on a bench away from the light. I don't think they noticed us."

"Uh-huh."

"We got away with it!"

That made Michelle laugh. "Another bank robbed, eh, Clyde?"

"Yep. Good job, Bonnie!"

She laughed again.

They had almost reached the bottom of the stairs. Charlie felt like he was flying down them. "Wow," he said to Michelle. "I'm on such a high right now."

She grinned. "I know. The rush... I feel it, too."

"It's not just the almost-getting-caught." He knew he was talking fast. "It's everything! Saturday night... being with you... and it's such a beautiful night! Isn't it? Doesn't everything seem really perfect right now?"

She just laughed and took hold of his arm. "You're cute," she said. They walked through the park, towards the lights of the restaurant.

"Remember what you said, the other night?" Charlie asked. "About the door?"

Michelle shook her head. "What did I say?"

"After the Gardens. You talked about if you were standing naked in front of a door, just about to walk into a crowded room. You said you would wait until the last second to put your dress on, just before the door opened. Then you thought about it, and you said, no, you would open the door first and then put your dress on."

"I said that?"

"Yeah."

"I don't remember. I don't think I was talking about real life. I'm not sure what I meant."

Charlie glanced at her. I know what you meant, he almost said. I know what you meant, because we just did it. The door started to open, and instead of letting you get dressed, I reached for your body, and it was amazing.

He almost said it, but he didn't. Maybe he was overthinking things. Maybe trying to explain why it was amazing only made it less amazing. If Michelle didn't remember what she'd said about the door, she probably wouldn't understand how he was trying to connect the two things. It would just sound like he was babbling.

Instead, he said, "I'm having fun. Are you?"

That earned him a smile. "Yeah, Charlie. That was pretty crazy."

Charlie let his eyes wander down her body, reminded of the fact that she wore nothing underneath her short dress. He thought he could see the poke of her nipples against the fabric of her shirt. "Hey," he said, suddenly concerned. "Do you think that guy could see I had a hard-on?"

Michelle laughed. "You mean the guy who waved at us?"

"Yeah. We left pretty fast. It didn't have time to go down. I'm pretty sure I was at least ninety percent hard when we walked by him."

Michelle glanced at the front of his pants. "Well," she said slyly. "It's pretty easy to tell you're hard right now."

Charlie stopped to check. She was right. He had a clear bulge in the front of his jeans. A second later, Michelle's hand was there, her fingers lightly stroking the outline of his cock.

"That's not going to make it go down," Charlie murmured.

"No, I suppose not," Michelle murmured back, smiling up at him with a teasing glint in her eyes. "Do you want to give it a few minutes? Before we go in the restaurant?"

"A few minutes to do what?"

She grinned and gave him a final squeeze before pulling her hand away. "A few minutes for you to think about whatever it is guys think about when they want it to go down."

Charlie had no idea what he was supposed to think about. Maybe just the fear of walking into the restaurant with a visible erection was enough. "Let's just go," he told her. "It'll go down while we're walking."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

They continued on their path towards the restaurant. Charlie's prediction was at least partially correct. By the time they stepped onto the asphalt of the parking lot, he could feel his erection starting to wane, and it continued to soften as they approached the restaurant. Nevertheless, he felt like he was still at least fifty percent hard when they pushed open the large wood doors at the entrance to Hap's BBQ. Charlie snuck a look down, hoping that the lump at the front of his pants wasn't as noticeable as it seemed.

He glanced at Michelle, and found even more to worry about. Outside, her shirt had seemed to be a daring but adequate dress. But in the bright interior of the restaurant, where he could get a better look, the shirt-dress seemed scandalously short. She looked like she could expose herself just by lifting her arms in the air. On top of that, he could clearly see the tiny bumps where the shirt fell against her nipples.

Everyone's going to know she's naked under there, he thought. Or would they? Was it only obvious to him because he already knew?

"You've never been here, right?" Michelle asked.

"No. Never."

"It's just like a cafeteria," she said. "You pick whatever table you want. Then you stand in the line and get your food, you pay for it, and then you bring it to your table. There's no waiters or waitresses."

"Okay," Charlie said. "Well, want to find a place to sit first? I'll come back and get our food. Do you know what you want?"

"Just get a bunch of things and we'll share."

"Do you want anything in particular?"

"No," she said. "You pick. Anything you want."

The food lines and cashier filled the space in the middle of the restaurant, with dining areas to either the left or right. Neither direction seemed any better than the other, so they picked left. The interior of the restaurant was surprisingly vast, and Charlie had to resist his impulse to stop and stare at the sprawl of tables that seemed to be laid out with a disdain for symmetry. He took hold of Michelle's hand and they plunged purposefully through the tables, walking as if they knew where they were going.

They could see smaller rectangular sections split off from the main room by half-walls decorated with cowboy memorabilia. Charlie turned into a section which looked half-filled, only to find an opening to another space that that was even emptier. He led them to a circular booth in the corner. It looked like it was meant to hold a party of six, or even eight, but Charlie took it anyway. He liked that it allowed them to sit next to each other. "Is this good?"

"Perfect," Michelle said as she slid into the seat. The tables had white tablecloths with a sheet of paper covering the top of the table. Charlie supposed the paper helped to keep spills from getting on the tablecloths. Their round table had a round sheet of paper covering it, and Charlie wondered if they had a supply of paper covers to match every shape of table in the restaurant.

"I'll go stand in the line," Charlie said. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Just water." Michelle already had her phone out and was reading a message someone had sent her.

"Ok... be right back." Charlie started back towards the barbecue lines. Just before he turned the corner, he glanced back at Michelle, catching her as she was stretching out of her seat to slip off her black jacket. Her shirt pulled against her front, momentarily molding itself against her breasts like a second skin. Charlie felt his erection stirring again and he quickly turned away.

He followed the same path in reverse to get back to the front of the restaurant, where he discovered he had his choice of two lines to stand in. Both of them stretched nearly to the front door of the restaurant. One curved to the left and one curved to the right, so he picked the one that curved to the left, even though it was slightly longer. As he waited, he thought about sending a message to Michelle's phone. He pulled out his own phone and considered what to say.

"I looked back at you as I was leaving," he typed. "I can't believe how beautiful you are. You're so perfect." He gazed at the words on his screen. Then he added, "Why are you even with me?" He read the message, then found the delete key and quickly erased it. No, he wasn't going to send her that.

He gazed at the screen for a moment. His finger picked out a new message, almost moving by itself. "I love you, Michelle." He stared at the words on the screen, wondering how he could have dared to write them. He felt jittery just having them typed and ready to send, almost certain that his finger would slip and touch the send button by mistake. He found the delete key and watched the words disappear.

Instead, he sent the message, "Long line."

A few seconds passed. Then her response came, a sad-face emoji followed by, "Is it moving at least?"

He typed back, "Yes." The line was moving at a good pace. It seemed like the employees had an efficient system of getting orders together which kept things moving. He typed, "Five people in front of me and then I'll be able to order."

She sent back a smiling emoji.

"All good there?" he typed.

"Yes. Just trying to look busy. Like I'm texting my boyfriend." She followed this with another smiling emoji.

He couldn't decide how to respond to that, and still hadn't sent anything back when the line moved up enough for him to put in his order. He put his phone back in his pocket and ordered something called the "three meat family meal" which came with three meat choices and two sides, plus bread. He picked the chicken, pulled pork and tri-tip, figuring Michelle must like at least one of those. For the sides, he picked steamed vegetables and potato salad. His choices were methodically put on plates and added to his tray as he moved down the line.

The cashier totaled up the order, then asked if he wanted anything to drink. He ordered a water for Michelle and a Sprite for himself. The water came as a bottled water, but the Sprite came as an empty cup which he would have to fill himself.

Charlie absently handed the cashier two twenty-dollar bills as he considered Michelle's text. Texting her boyfriend. That's what she'd said. But she hadn't said he was her boyfriend. She said she was trying to look "like" she was texting her boyfriend. As if she was just pretending he was her boyfriend when she was texting him. So what did that make him?

Charlie lifted up his tray. "Your change, sir!" the cashier reminded him. Charlie muttered an apology as he set the tray back down and took his change from the cashier. He was still thinking about Michelle as he went to the drink station and filled his cup with Sprite.

Michelle smiled when he came into view, bearing the tray of food. He set the tray down. "I just picked one of their family meals," he said. "Hope it's okay..."

"It looks great," she said. "Come sit down."

Charlie slid into the seat. As he shifted to be closer to Michelle, a flash of bare skin caught his eye and he glanced down towards the seat. Michelle's shirt was now carelessly bunched up around her waist, leaving her bottom half nude. "Michelle..." he breathed, shocked but instinctively keeping his voice low.

"What's wrong?" she asked, feigning innocence as she turned slightly and propped one knee up on the seat, giving him a clear view of her pussy. Charlie stared down at it for a moment, then swiftly looked around to make sure no one had noticed them.

Fortunately, the tablecloth was long enough that Michelle's lower half was blocked from view. Unless someone stood right in front of their table and leaned forward, they wouldn't have an angle to view her nudity. Charlie checked the nearby tables. Two booths were occupied; an elderly woman sat in one, facing the opposite direction, and the other held three teenagers dressed all in black, a boy and two girls. One of the girls had really short hair while the other had really long hair. The boy was somewhere in the middle. The girls had multiple piercings in their ears and the boy had black gauges stretching quarter-sized holes in his lobes. They seemed absorbed by their food and conversation.

Charlie turned back to Michelle. "Nothing's wrong," he said, leaning forward to kiss her. He reached between her legs and slid his hand against her pussy as she sighed into his kiss. He could feel her wetness on his fingers. She moved her legs further apart, opening herself to his touch. Her hand slid behind his neck, pulling him close.

Charlie kissed his way along her jaw, taking the opportunity to flick his eyes to the side and double-check that no one watched them. The old woman still had her back to them, and the three goths were all looking at something on one of their phones. No one paid Charlie and Michelle any attention. Charlie's cock had sprung back to full length and he shifted in his seat, adjusting it so it went down the leg of his jeans.