Saturday Night Showcase

Story Info
A girl inquires about a job in a bar.
1.1k words
3.97
18.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been on a frenzy, taking whore to a whole new level. Not the mini-skirt and high heel kind. The barefoot, bare ass, panting-on-my-knees kind.

There's a new titty bar in town that features a glory hole a few times a week. I stumbled on a strange discovery that on Saturdays, the joint owner doesn't have a girl. The girl he had, left quite the reputation that no replacement was able to handle. The new girls couldn't even make the clients cum.

I, myself, had always wanted to try glory holes, deepthroating cock after cock but I lacked the patience of sleeping with the same guy twice in one night. No one made me want to stay or gave me the thrill that made me beg for more. As much as I appreciated the nice guys, they were too nice. Especially in the bedroom. While I'm bent over, I don't want to hear the usual, 'You're so pretty, baby.' As they struggle to even slide more than halfway in my cunt. I want to hear the slap of his balls against my ass, the mix of his grunts and my screams in the air and feel the pressure build as he pounds into my pussy over and over again, stretching me so wide, I can't walk straight. No one could hurt me that bad, fuck me as hard as I craved.

At least I could have my mouth fucked without any attachments. I called up the joint owner, who was extremely amused that someone at the, shy age, of 18 would be interested in taking on such a heinous (his words, not mine) load. He wanted to see if I have what it takes to become his Saturday Night Slutcase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day we met, he appeared to be in a trance. He licked his lips as his eyes roamed freely over my body, he had me spin a few times. It was obvious, he was enjoying my figure in the short, skin-tight, black dress that clung to my large tits, small waist and cut-off right under my ass and matching 3 inch stilletos. This particular night, my hair was straight and in a high-ponytail.

He growled a little and sat on his throne. "Your first assignment, princess, is me."

A sexy smile creeped over my lips, gaining a sharp inhale as a response, the one I was looking for. I kneeled in front of him, running my hands sensually up and down his thighs, feeling them tense up as my hands moved upwards, the look on his face made me think he'd bust a nut before I had a chance to blow him. I undid his belt and laid it across my lap. Then leaned forward to kiss the awaiting bulge in his pants. He lifted his hips, to press his hard-on firmly against my mouth, as he groaned. I moaned in response, just to get him excited and unbuttoned his pants, unzipped and pushed his pants and boxers over his cock, letting it hit me in the face, then pushed them over his knees and down to his ankles. I leaned forward with my tongue stuck out, breathing on his twitching cock, spat on my hands and began stroking his cock firmly and slowly, glancing at his amazement. I smirked and could easily say it was the anticipation that had him all worked up.

I decided not to prolong it too much longer and slid my tongue across the underside of his cock, snaking my tongue around his impressive width, making my way all the way up to his cockhead, wrapping my lips around it, sucking it firmly and precisely, tonguing the slit, sucking more of his cock into my mouth, inch by delicious inch. I could tell by his grip on his thighs that he was really refraining from forcing all of his cock down my throat at once. If my mouth wasn't full, I would smile at this gesture, it was incredulously sexy. I found myself swirling my tongue around, as my mouth was only inches from his base, but his cock was at the entrance of my throat. He gasped and grabbed my ponytail, yanking it backwards then slammed into my throat, choking me, then letting me breathe for a bit and I continued to suck the engorged cock in my mouth faster, while it went deeper, reaching one hand to gently massage his balls.

"Damn, now I want to taste those, too." I thought.

I started bobbing my head, with his guidance, enjoying all too greatly, his astonishing cock. In an instant, my frenzy grew stronger. I wanted his cum, I needed his cum, so I began to suck harder and faster, trying to get to the center, the only prize I wanted. Both of his hands were on the back of my head, making me bob faster and more aligned with his breathing. He was tuned to me almost, I couldn't remember when he started to rub his leg against the crotch of my panties. I continued to grope and massage his balls while my mouth attacked his cock feverishly and slid the other hand in my panties, rubbing my clit. His cock had a different pulse, fast as it hit the back of my throat, again and again as I moaned on his cock, the vibrations driving him wild, he was close and I was on a mission. I looked up into his eyes, blinking every time his tip slammed into my throat and found myself grinding into his, now wet, leg.

His voice sounded raspy now with fervor, "Oh, fuck."

And with that he blasted four big cumshots, counting one after the other as they hit the back of my throat. I swallowed the first three, but let the fourth slide out of my mouth, and over my tits, in my skin-tight dress, loving how the warm, sticky fluid slowly made its way into my bra. I was close to cumming, too. He took my hand from my panties and began to suck my juices from them while inserting his own, finger fucking me to an unbelievable orgasm. He stuck his fingers in his mouth, then into mine, I sucked on them and sighed as I enjoyed my own sweet taste mixed with his, once more, he dipped his fingers into my dripping, wet cunt.

As he sucked on them this time I moaned while I watched.

"This," he sucked, "was beautiful." He stood and helped me up. "You've got the job."

I smiled, still panting, "Thank you, Mr..?"

He chuckled, "Mr. Stoneheart, but you'll call me Sir. Understood?" I nodded and smiled again, "Yes, Sir."

He smiles proudly as he says, "If you can't handle Saturdays, I just might keep you for myself."

I blushed. He handed me a schedule, a cell phone just for work and showed me my glory hole. Just looking at the cozy, carpeted space, I could tell I would enjoy my nights here.

If my Saturdays were going to be anything like my time with Mr. Stoneheart, I'd never leave.