Saturday Night Showcase Ch. 02: Starting the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I faintly heard, "I'll wake you before your shift." His velvety voice, seemed so far away.

I woke to a gentle shaking and the delicious voice that I've grown to. But this was not the time.

"Janelle," Mr. Stoneheart shook me some more, "Wake up,"

"No," I groaned, "Let me sleep."

His chuckle was warm, welcome and contagious, "Maybe another time,"

He lifted the blanket and a rush of cold came in, but not as surprising as the slap on my bare ass.

I yelped as he continued, "But you'll have your first client in less than 15 minutes."

I gasped, fifteen minutes?! Was there anyone else in here? I warily squinted and peeked around. It was just us. He laid the blanket back on me, curling up around me. Then he sighed, stroking my arm lighly.

"I tried waking you a few times, "he said, "but I couldn't bring myself to do it."

Someone knocked on the door and it was obvious that he didn't want to get up, but it did and he unlocked the door. On his way back, he grabbed a powder blue robe, with a "Janelle" sewn into the breast-pocket and handed it to me. I got up and put it on, trying to calmly look for my clothes.

"They're being cleaned," it was almost as if he was reading my mind.

"No," he smiled, "I can't read your mind, and you just looked concerned."

I nodded and smiled back. He's good, really good. He smiled and handed me a brush, while I tied the robe. I brushed my hair into a ponytail and smiled. I was almost ready. I grabbed one of those portable toothbrushes that didn't need water from his shirt pocket and brushed my mouth clean. Now, I was ready. Mr. Stoneheart took my hand and led me to a familiar place, my designated glory hole room. My heart was pounding, and my stomach flipped. But most of all, my pussy was wet. There was a certain glimmer in his eye as he opened the door, he glanced back at me, not the lusty look but this one was new. Was he happy? Proud? He opens the door and the walls of the room were the same powder blue as the robe. His face looked satisfied as he left me alone. The pillows are all sorts of shades of blue, every pillow a different blue lined on a Queen-sized bed with blue sheets, blue/purple comforter and a dark blue body pillow for me to kneel on directly in front of the hole. I noticed a set of new toys, an also blue and purple ensemble, a camera, a timer; a monitor with the amount the client paid, their name and size, but no pictures of them. The first thing I did was unplug the monitor because I didn't want to treat any client differently. The room was a cozy warm and I really wanted to take this robe off. The purple and blue polka dot coat hanger would come in handy after all. And the best thing was on the powder blue walls, painted in purple in the prettiest font was "Janelle", he really does do his research. I was definitely excited about this job.

Almost as if on time, my first client shows up, he must be talking to Mr. Stoneheart, and he has this addictive, husky laugh and I'm laughing, too. As inaudibly as possible.

The only part of the conversation I hear is, "I came to check out your new girl," his accent was unmistakably from Texas, I should know, I'm from Texas.

But I learned the hard way that not everything in Texas was bigger. His cock came in with a pop, from the lubed hole. It wasn't as big as Mr. Stoneheart's cock, but it was impressive. This is definitely a Texas cock. Staring, almost frozen in a trance, this massive cock oozes precum. I smell it before I see it, almost tasting it just as quickly. He shivers, letting me know I surprised him. I felt incredibly thirsty, even all the water could not quench this thirst. I needed cum to shoot down my throat. I open my mouth, pushing my lips over his cock, sucking musty but delicious inches into my mouth.

I suck deeply and he groans out, "Oh fuck, girl!"

I've barely started and he's trying to fuck my mouth through the wall, so I give in and start to deepthroat him. I feel shivers and throbs and just as I'm sure he's about to cum, it hits the back of my throat first a little, and I keep sucking and then it floods in. A beautiful load pours into my mouth and either down my throat or onto my tits. I hear a familiar voice in the background.

"Well?"

Still panting, the client responds, "Well, what?"

"How was she?"

I'm still teasing him with my tongue with light caresses, and his cock twitches.

"I can honestly say I've never came so fast in all my life, Stoneheart, you've got a keeper."

Moments later, when I've cleaned his cock completely, my first client removes his cock and zips up his pants, at the same time, Mr. Stoneheart walks in with a proud look on his face.

"Good girl," he says as he closes the door behind him.

And almost like he was reading my mind, he gives me a sexy smile, those lusty eyes and he unzips, unbuttons and pushes down his pants. Revealing a stiff and waiting cock.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12