Saturday Night Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie sat upright angrily, his head still bloody, and made as if to bound out of the trunk. Instead, I raised the pistol and pointed at his head. He immediately went still.

"Now, Ronnie, you can come out of the trunk now." I twitched the gun at him and used it to wave him to the sidewalk. I handed Teri the keys, telling her to start the car and ger ready to drive. She did it.

I held the gun on Ronnie as I moved to the passenger door. He didn't try anything. I opened the door and got in, rolling down the window as I continued to hold the gun on him.

"You won't forget what you learned tonight, will you Ron?" I said, mockingly. This ought to be a good lesson, my friend."

I motioned to Teri to drive away. She did, leaving Ronnie on the curb, cursing. We both laughed for a long time.

"So where are we going?" Teri asked me.

"We'll go back to the Village," I said. "But I think you'd better stay clear for a couple of days, sis. It might take him a while to get over this. He could be dangerous for a while. Is there anywhere you can go?"

"Nowhere I'd feel real secure," Teri said. She paused for a minute. "But hey, I have a little money saved up. We could go down to Myrtle Beach for a couple of days."

"Aww, I have to go to work Monday," I said.

"Oh shit, Bobby, you never take a day off. Call in Monday morning. Make up something. Tell 'em you were in jail for the weekend." She laughed.

"You know, little sis, I like the way you think."

She laughed. "Let's go pack for a two-day trip."

12