Saturday Night, Sunday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed her neck she said to me, "wouldn't you be more comfortable watching from the chair, I know Jerry would appreciate it too."

Her words tore through me. Yet I felt a surge of excitement run through my body. My wife was ordering me to get off our marriage bed we slept in for the past five years. Another man's body was now pressed up against wife's naked body; another man's erection was pushing against my wife's naked flesh.

I could do nothing but get up.

I heard a soft giggle come out of her mouth as Jerry whispered something in her ear.

Jerry spoke up, "I want you to ask me." I said nothing. I actually thought he was speaking to Sandy.

Jerry was staring at me and asked again "I want you to ask me to fuck your wife" he said.

I looked down at my feet, barely mumbling, "I want you to fuck my wife."

"Say please." He said. Sandy's eyes were focused on Jerry.

I could barely whisper, "Please Jerry, will you fuck my wife?"

Sandy smiled and immediately got on her back; I was a mess emotionally. They kissed and grinded there hips together as Sandy wrapped her arms around his neck. It was torture watching her with another man but I looked down and my cock was standing at attention. I felt helpless, humiliated and turned on as I sat motionless. I watched Sandy reach up and take a hold of his cock. I noticed the veins on his cock as Sandy guided him first rubbing the tip of it on her pussy before slipping it in. Jerry was playing with Sandy's tits as he entered her.

"Oh my god, that feels so good." She moaned pushing herself closer. He dropped down on the bed. I watched as Jerry cock disappeared into my wife's hot, creamy cunt.

Sandy usually needed lots of foreplay beforehand but I sensed her getting hotter and hotter. Her hips started to rock around counter clockwise. I knew her movements well, her breathing became more strained.

She had her arms around him tightly as she moaned, "Oh don't stop, and your cock feels wonderful in me."

I was pumping my cock hard watching them both. I noticed Sandy looking over and smiling at me as my now stiff cock was ready to erupt.

"Fuck me harder baby, fuck me harder! Oh god, yes, yes, yes...." She screamed as her voiced trailed out.

I couldn't hold it any longer and with a loud grunt I spurted cum all over my chest and legs. I kept pumping my cock, cum still oozing out.

I heard Sandy's guttural moan, "Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming baby take my pussy and fuck me hard, yes fuck me hard!"

She was thrashing all over the bed as Jerry kept pounding her. I've never seen her cum that long. He was driving her crazy and I could tell he loved it. After what seemed like forever Jerry pulled out of her spent cunt, his cock still perfectly erect. I on the other hand just sat like a humiliated cuckold in my own sticky mess while my wife lay satisfied in our bed.

As Sandy calmed herself down, she looked over to see that Jerry was still hard as a rock. Without hesitation she kissed him and pulled him towards her.

"Well, well I see we still have some work to do. I'm ready if you are." She excitedly told him.

With that Jerry jumped back on my wife's body and it started all over. I watched him mount her beautiful frame as she again took his cock and guided it into her. I felt no jealousy this time, maybe because I spurted and was satisfied. The sensuality in her voice told me she was enjoying every minute.

Jerry pushed his cock all the way into her again this time being a little rougher, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. Jerry used all his weight to push his cock further into Sandy. Soon Sandy's screams filled our bedroom. I witnessed Sandy's whole body shuddered once again in another huge orgasm, this time Jerry was not far behind. I couldn't believe how much cum he pumped into my wife. They both collapsed in each others arms, completely exhausted.

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself. It was ten minutes before I returned. There they were in a passionate embrace legs wrapped around each other. For minutes they just looked at each other smiling a smile that made me ache with jealousy. I wanted her so bad and she was with another man.

Finally Jerry spoke looking up at me, "well I suppose I should give you back your wife."

"Yes, I suppose you should." I sarcastically said.

Sandy just lay there composed looking up at the ceiling before motioning me over. I was like an eager puppy wanting attention. They kissed once more before parting.

Sandy gave Jerry a sly wink and said, "Sleep well my dear, I know I will." Jerry left to go downstairs to the guestroom.

We kissed and squeezed each other. "I need cleaning." Sandy told me with a hint of sternness.

I hesitated for a moment but I knew what she meant. I dropped down the bed, took a deep breath and inhaled the sexual aroma that permeated her well used cunt. It was a sweet and salty taste and much to my surprise I became hard.

"I see my sweetie loves eating my pussy just after I had sex with another man." She said.

I couldn't do anything but say, "Yes." I licked her clean. Soon afterward we fell asleep.

About 4:30 that morning I awoke to find Sandy's side of the bed unkempt but empty thinking she was probably in the bathroom. I'm always thirsty the next morning after drinking so I got up, put on my robe and walked downstairs.

As I got downstairs I heard voices coming from our guestroom. It was still dark as I reached the guestroom door which was ajar. I could barely see a shadowy figure on top of the bed, it was Sandy. My eyes now adjusted to the darkness, I saw my wife giving my friend a blow job. She licked up and down his shaft, flicking her tongue over the head of his cock before taking as much into her mouth as she could, head bobbing back and forth as she kept working on his cock, pumping her hand up and down his shaft as she sucked deeply. Jerry pulled her up suddenly, throwing Sandy onto the bed, without saying a word he grabbed her legs holding them out wide as he slammed his now hard cock into her. Sandy screamed out as he forcefully grabbed her arms, pulling her into him.

She moaned with delight as he pulled all the way out before slamming back into her again and again. Her bottom lip was bleeding from biting it trying to keep quite. I couldn't hold out any longer and pulled my own cock out as I watched them. Then without saying a word Jerry rolled Sandy over, bending her over on the side of the bed and furiously fucked her.

Now Sandy couldn't hold back, Sandy screamed, "Oh my god, fuck my cunt, fuck me Jerry!"

I had never heard Sandy use the word 'cunt' and it really sent me over the edge. I came suddenly as I heard Sandy's scream louder. Jerry's cock was fucking Sandy very hard, she was half screaming in pleasure, half in pain. Her body shuddered in a huge orgasm. Jerry was not far behind unloading still another huge load into her pussy.

I stood outside, trying not making a sound. It only was five minutes before Jerry recovered, rolling on top of Sandy. They kissed for ages, Jerry licking her tits and lightly biting her nipples. Sandy threw her head back and could only moan, "My god."

They fucked more slowly this time, with much more affection. Jerry held her hips as Sandy ground back and forth on his cock, taking him all the way into her. I felt like I was going to throw up. They kissed passionately. Jerry rolled Sandy over onto her back. All I could see from the darkness was Jerry's ass as he pumped in and out of Sandy, holding her close. They fucked for another 15 minutes or so before I heard Jerry grunt loudly. This time they came together. They held each as they lay on the bed both completely worn out. The room even the hallway smelt of sex. Slowly I walked back towards our bedroom a spent man and crashed.

When I awoke it was almost eight o'clock. I put my robe on and walked downstairs only to find Sandy and Jerry already up. She was wearing his shirt and sitting on his lap feeding him grapes one by one.

"Hi darling, sleep well?" She smiled at me like nothing ever happened.

"Uh yes I did. The little sleep I did get." I said.

Sandy laughed, "Well I did for awhile too but then something came up."

She looked back at Jerry who was smiling, she laughed hard at her remark.

"I do have to get going. We have a team meeting at ten that I have to get too. I called a cab and it will be here shortly." Jerry said.

As we walked to the door I told him I knew Sandy had come downstairs and slept with him. I assured him I wasn't mad and we shook hands as we said our good-by's. Sandy entered the room in her robe and handed Jerry his shirt she earlier had on.

"Can't go out with no shirt sweetie someone might get the wrong idea." She told him.

They both laughed, I could only force a small smile. As the cab came Sandy walked towards Jerry and put her arms around his neck, leaned into him and they kissed for the last time. It seemed to last for minutes. The cab arrived and Jerry got in, Sandy closed the front door and sighed.

"Let's go my darling hubby, chores to do. I expect this room to sparkle when you get done." Sandy told in a motherly voice.

"Aren't you going to help me?" I retorted.

Sandy didn't utter a word.

As I walked to the kitchen to wash dishes and clean up. Sandy went upstairs, put on her string bikini and came back down. She walked over to me, put her hands up to my face and kissed my lips.

"Welcome to cuckoldry darling," then walked out to the pool area to relax.

12