Saturday Nights 2018

Story Info
Our Saturday Night Routine.
1k words
3.73
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

It's nine o'clock on a Saturday, the regular pair shuffles in. With apologies to Billy Joel it's more like 9:45, but it is indeed Saturday. I stand next to our bed, quite naked, which is the best way to go to bed, and I'm thirty three and he's thirty four and for now he ties my wrists together behind me, quite tightly with a three foot length of hemp because it brings back fond memories. It hurts a bit just standing there which is what I want. He starts to rig the bed to tie me to the four corners which is an easy job since we never remove the ropes, we just hide them under the corners of the mattress because that's the way he fucks me every Saturday.

The routine is a reminder for me of the first time I was tied spreadeagled in the nude on the grass on a summer day on the banks of The Mighty Ipswich at twenty by Billy Andrade and Todd Helton both twenty two. Now this is not the Todd Helton who played for the Rockies, but the one who with Billy was two years ahead of me in school. I stood buck naked with my hands bound firmly behind my back waiting while they pounded four tent pegs into the ground, which is why the routine of now having my hands tied only to have them untied three minutes later. I wasn't scared, in fact I felt very honored they had chosen little me. I was a good lay and I knew it, and so did they because somebody talked. Or maybe more than one somebody.

We were playing Billy Jack, in which movie Delores Taylor is out riding her horsie and stops to sunbathe, in the nude, in what she thinks is a solitary spot. Instead the bad guys pounce on her, stake her out and proceed to fuck her brains out except another girl arrives and they have to stop. In our version we used the Harrington's estate which has horses and I ride though I didn't that day and there's no other girl to show up and stop us. So in short order I was tied bare ass on my back between the four tent pegs and then first Billy and then Todd fucked MY brains out, except they both came really fast so my brains are fairly intact. But they had fun anyway and so did I. It was the first time I had two boys one after the other and I rather enjoyed it because it lasted longer. Billy was a better lay so we did it again after, this time in a bed. Later he finished at Tufts and now works at Tripadvisor in a huge building in Needham that you can see from Rte. 95.

Anyway back to the present. He unties my wrists from behind me and I lie on the bed on my back and he attaches the cuffs to my wrists with my arms splayed out to either corner. We have really high end cuffs, not too stiff so they can really be bound tight to my wrists so I feel like I really can't get out which is important to me. Then I scrunch my bum down a little to get myself into just the right spot so when he ties my ankles I can still move my bum enough to help get me off.

So time to get serious and as soon as he finishes securing my hands I can feel myself getting wet and then he spreads my legs wide and starts fooling with one of my ankles and at this point I know I've passed the point of no return with hands secured and I couldn't get out if I wanted to and I can feel my breath and my body getting warm. And now he's thru with one ankle and he starts on the other and now he's done with that and I close my eyes and just concentrate on me and my engine and it revs nicely down inside me and spreads kind of out and down and then up and where the fuck is he.

And then he IS there and he's above me and now and I can feel the weight of him lowered onto my body and he's trying to get in but he's not ready so he has to start screwing with himself which is what happens when you move too fast. Now I'm moving and I press my ass down and try to squeeze and finally he IS ready and I can barely tell he's in me because I'm so wet.

Then he pushes and again and again and I'm in the rhythm with him because I know just what and I just screw my eyes shut and oh my God with a capital G and I'm just about there and I can feel it in my self and then up above and it just spreads. I could just fucking scream and I probably did as it just kinds of explodes and keeps on exploding and I just keep on and oh shit and just and just don't stop and just don't stop and just don't stop and I can't and I just kind of disappear and I don't know how long except I can keep going long after he does and I just keep it going even though he isn't and as long as I can and I just disappear and I just kind of and kind of until I can't any more and I kind of slowly come back down and slowly I get aware of what's happening and first there's just me and my cunt and my body.

Then little by little there's the room and the bed and I'm tied to it and he's on top of me and after a little bit more I can see the ceiling and then feel my breath still coming hard and a little bit more and I come back to the world. I'm no longer alone and I know where I am in my bed in our room and I'm laid. And finally I'm pretty much all the way back and then I am and it's quiet and I could fall asleep right there when I'm still tied up and then I'm not any more and nothing much has changed.

And pretty soon it'll be Sunday and we'll do it cowgirl style with my hands tied behind my back because that's what we DO on Sundays.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers