Saturday Rushing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My gasp of surprised lust seemed to satisfy her, and she turned with a leering smile, and said she was sure that there was no way I could let her go by without touching her. A challenge is a challenge, even if she could see her advantage in my clearly aroused cock tight against my jeans. She leaned against the table again, starting a series of spell-binding motions, the entire time watching me closely. She then straightened and walked by me, slowly and temptingly, but also with a wagging finger, saying 'no, no, no.' She was enjoying this much more than I, to be honest, even if there was no way I wanted the game to end.

Having moved past me untouched, my arms unmoving, even if my breathing was close to the edge of becoming tortured moans, she sat on the fourth step, her legs spread wide, her skirt draped over her panties, but raised against her bare thighs. Which was just the start of her creativity.

First, I had to keep my end of a conversation going, as I discovered when words failed me as she slowly raised the skirt. She dropped it back down, saying that speaking was required, otherwise, she was done. Then she spread her legs wider and smiled, clearly enjoying her advantage in a new game, and raised her skirt again, slowly stroking her thighs. As time went on, words would fail me repeatedly, but she became less strict herself, especially after she started touching her hot pussy through her panties. At that point, words failed her, as a few small gasps escaped her, her head lolling back, eyelids fluttering. After recovering, she slowly raised her shirt, her hands lifting, then covering her breasts.

My own hand went to the front of my jeans, and the resulting lack of words seemed to be a reminder that there were rules to be followed, including the fact that her boyfriend might walk through the door at any minute. She had turned me into in a sweaty palmed mass of quivering sexual need, and after a couple of more hand motions over her panties, she announced that she had won.

'Not technically,' I replied, proud that I could even speak. At which point, she actually grinned widely, and said 'OK, you win.' She stood up, went back down the steps and flowed against me, reaching down to my cock. I gasped, feeling her other hand unbutton my pants. As my cock came out, she knelt down, and her mouth engulfed my cockhead.

She has mentioned over the years of how highly she thought of her skills at cocksucking, and for the first time, I was experiencing them. She was demanding, and the length of my cock in her mouth kept getting deeper. We both knew that a quick orgasm was the only practical goal, not merely because of the chance of the door opening, but also because it was the only way to keep from getting naked and fucking right there.

Her hands had slid across me, and her arms were around my hips, her mouth and tongue thoroughly satisfying all possible curiosity, as she kept getting more of my shaft in her mouth. After a short eternity, the pleasure began to rise and then flow in a timeless yet unhurried process, her head in motion without any interruption, yet another aspect of oral sex that she was obviously very skilled at.

At least this time, I was able to remain fairly quiet, except for saying when I was about to cum - a politeness that she obviously didn't care about. And truth to tell, neither did I as she kept moving her tongue and lips on m cock. We each had had sex with strangers earlier, virtual or true strangers, and at least in my case, being able to cum in her mouth was a wonderful release. In her case, she was pleased at the proof that at least with one man, she didn't have to worry about even a hint that her attractiveness or skills were lacking, or worry about a man thinking it important to show misplaced respect her by not cumming.

She got up, and I closed my pants. She then flowed against me, and my arms reached around her, a hand trailing through her hair, I started kissing her neck again, then her cheek before meeting her half-opened mouth, my left hand playing with her ass. The presense of semen was clear, but more in the background than the foreground, though as our kiss deepened, it was plain what she had done, as if my tongue was necessary to confirm the truth.

As the kiss lengthened, my other hand went down, and started rubbing between her legs. After moaning, and moving her hips, she pushed me away, shuddering, saying now was truly the time to leave.

'I ... I agree' was my reply, at several levels, yearning still to be close, as did she. She pointed to the door, and then said 'you can imagine what I will be doing as soon as you leave, can't you?' I just grinned in reply, and said goodnight.

Driving home, it struck me that they while we are both bisexual, that it wasn't really the same. I find women sexy, and watching her had been erotic in a truly rare way - a sexy women showing off her horniness, lacking all but the most tenuous inhibitions. But men are only sexy when sex is already part of the situation. In her case, it is individuals that are sexy, not their gender. I have no idea of how the future will develop, but a trip to the erotic complex with her appears pretty certain in the future.

12