Saturday Slave

Story Info
Z's account of a day spent serving X.
1.8k words
3.71
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is recommended that you read the story "My night as a slave" first. I am Z, X is my online fuckbuddy. We switch taking turns to dominate each other, and our favorite kink is exhibitionism. This weekend, I am in my mistress's service, and she has ordered me to write this, entirely true, account of my day so far (Saturday). I am quite sure that many more orders will follow, but I am also highly aroused after what just happened, and not allowed to cum, which may not change unless she deems this story worthy of having earned it.

I just stroked my cock 10 times, my mistress ordered me to do so after every paragraph. She considers me well hung and good looking and loves to not only see me in various poses but expose me to others. My first order was waiting in my mailbox when I woke up and demanded that I write down for her, in detail, how I would wake her up. It also insisted that I not make her cum using any device we previously used, and I can only use one previously used toy or device at all. I post my reply to her verbatim:


I would get out of bed while you are still asleep and head to the kitchen, as naked as I went to sleep since I do not when you are my mistress wear clothes without your permission. I would proceed there to make you a lovely breakfast with eggs, bacon, toast and fried mushrooms. I would also make you a cup of delicious coffee. I would put it all on a tray and bring it to your room and put it on the nightstand then I would kiss you awake. Also on the tray would be a collar and leash you can put on me, to keep me firmly at your side for the entire weekend, which I would not - once you put it on me, remove unless you do -even if we're in public.

While you eat your breakfast I would give you a deep tissue back massage, including your buttocks, and regularly reaching round to play with your tits. Once you put the tray down, you will lie down and order me to give you an orgasm. You will hand me the hairbrush. I will slide it between your slick wet pussy lips and gently fuck you with it until it's coated with juices from head to tip, then I will look up for you and once you nod I will move it down and using the ample lube from your pussy slide it into your ass and start to fuck you anally with it. Slow first until you are enjoying it so much you are thrusting against it - when I will speed up to maximize your pleasure.

While I do this I will pick up another surprize, a small riding crop - our newest toy. I will use this to stroke your clit continuously until you cum hard. When you do, I will stand on my knees before you, presenting you the crop, collar and leash. You will fit the collar around my neck, hook the leash to it, and take crop in case you feel I need punishment at any time, knowing how delicious it would be to give me a spanking using a crop still scented with your lovejuices. And that w ill just be the start of our weekend.


I then decided to give her a little initiative. I have live in a second story apartment with a long balcony (about 1m X4m) overlooking a very busy road. Anybody looking up from that road (either pedestrians or drivers) can see anything on the balcony very clearly. I had on occasion been naked on it, but only at times when trafic were low and it was still scary. Now however, before dawn cars were few and far between, for the first time I walked naked to the very far end, took a picture from there and sent it to her. My mistress was very pleased with her mails when she received this and gave me reward.

I was to wank of in my favorite manner, taking many pictures for her. I used a lubricant and thoroughly enjoyed stroking myself most deliciously while providing her many shots of my ever hardening cock and finally a cumshot worthy of a pornofilm. She was very pleased with the results as well and since her pleasure is all that matters, this made me very happy. She then sent me a set of standing orders for the day. I have band practice on Saturdays and I drive some of the bandmembers along. However I was to remain naked until I left for practice. Every 20 minutes I was to stroke my cock 10 times. 10 slow ones on the first one, then 10 medium strokes on the next 20 minutes, after another 20 minutes 10 fast once, repeating every hour. Whenever I was driving alone, I had to remove my cock from my pants and not cover it at all unless there were extreme circumstances (like being pulled over). I could occasionally in emergencies cover with my shirt but had to write her an e-mail each time to explain my actions.

My mistress would get some well deserved rest while I performed her tasks. I kept her pattern of strokes up for well over 3 hours. As I was on a fast-stroke nearing the fourth hour, I felt so aroused after all this teasing that stopping after 10 felt impossible. I think I may yet have been able to resist, but I also knew that if I didn't my mistress would punish me. I must confess, I knew whatever punishment she cooked up would be delicious, and that was the final straw, I kept going until I came. Then I took a picture, sent it to her, confessed my mistake and admitted that I deserve severe punishment. I must admit that much as I want to please her, I didn't want to do everything perfectly, because then I wouldn't get any punishment at all, and I wanted some.

I then repeated her pattern of stroking through one more hour before I had to leave to pick up my bandmates. I drove with my cock out until I was mere meters from the house where I picked up the first one. Only then did I stop to tuck it in. I did however use my shirt several times. The roads were very busy and many cars had children in them. Where the roads flowed smoothly I would check the drivers and once I verified a car had only adults would not cover myself as I passed them. When traffic was very packed and such checks were impossible however, I kept my shirt down. I know my mistress did not intend her order to lead to me exposing myself to minors after all. And now I wrote this in the story, but I hadn't yet sent her a report... I suspect she may punish me further for first reading these details here, in fact, I hope so.

I was told to attempt to stroke during bandpractise if possible, but that this was not mandatory, though I tried, I did not succeed – there was just never any chance to do so without getting caught. We had an excellent practice though and my drumming was quite feverish, I suppose I felt particularly energized. So much so in fact that my shirt was sweatsoaked and I replaced it with one that doesn't reach below my beltline.

After practice my bandmates asked me to get a drink with them, and this kept me out rather longer than I planned but finally around 7pm I dropped the last one at home. As soon as I was out of sight from his house, I stopped and pulled my cock out. It was dusky now, and there were fewer cars. This time I never covered – not that I could in the tiny shirt I had on anyway. I also quickly checked mail on my phone and saw my mistress's mail detailing her punishment. I read through it quick, and then drove all the way home with a raging hard-on completely uncovered. I do believe I was seen at least once or twice but in traffic I doubt if anybody could be sure what they saw.

As soon as I was home, I put an example of each type of chair I had together and sent my mistress a picture to choose which I was to use to perform the punishment order she had given me. The best choice turned out to be a beanbag. Her order was this, I was to sit on a chair as close to my balcony door as I could (or on the balcony if it was not so exposed as to make the rest impossible) and then stroke and touch myself in a specific order for at least 20 minutes without being allowed to cum. The beanbag gave the best option for being on the balcony itself, so with her permission I chose that. Placed it outside the house entirely, sank down on it naked and began to follow her orders. She informed me that I was to document the entire task in photos for her, and only once she evaluated those pictures (particularly how exposed my location was) would she decided if I deserved further punishment.

I took a picture to show where the chair was, then one showing me in it. First I stroked myself very slowly. I did this for about ten minutes. Then I was to pinch my nipples and play with my balls while speeding up somewhat. This felt delicious and I knew that if any driver or one of the occasional nighttime joggers who pass in the street below merely looked up they would almost certainly see exactly what I was doing. I interrupted stroking only twice, once to take a picture of me pinching my nipple and once to show my mistress how I played with my balls as per her orders.

After 15 minutes I moved on to her final task, stroking myself very fast until I was on the very verge of coming but holding back and not letting myself cum since she expressly forbade it. I kept this up for a full 8 minutes, and after 23 minutes I was almost painfully close to cumming and holding back was proving very difficult. I mailed my mistress then, informing her of this and requesting either the option to await her verdict inside, or at least to stop stroking. She gave consent only to stop stroking and then ordered me to remain another five minutes outside. I sat there, my cock pointing toward the stars watching the cars drive by, looking at my clock and went inside only after the full five minutes had passed.

Once I informed her of this, she told me to write this account, and that she would decide if I was worthy of an orgasm only after seeing prove that I submitted it to literotica, and sending her a copy. As I finish this paragraph I will do the final 10 strokes, and then complete the task.