Saturday with Sonya

Story Info
Sexual encounter between two women.
1.1k words
26.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you arrive at Ms. Dane's house you wonder why she asked you to wear your cheerleading outfit but figure since she seemed to enjoy it the other day that is why. You ring the doorbell and as the door opens you see Ms. Dane standing there wearing a very short silky robe. As she moves you also catch a glimpse of her lingerie underneath and the little bit of lace and leather that you see causes you to start to get wet. As you follow her to the living room you notice she is wearing black nylons, because you can see the garter belt tabs. On her feet she has a pair of 6" stiletto heeled, open toed pumps.

She tells you to have a seat and as she joins you carrying a bottle of wine and some glasses you notice that her toe nails are painted a very bright red that seems to match her finger nails and lips. You also see that the rest of her makeup is very seductive and you subconsciously rub your legs together as you feel your juices start to flow. As she sits down and hands you a glass of wine you notice her robe ride up revealing the top of her nylons and you can't seem to take your eyes off of them. You two chit chat for a bit during which she asks you to call her Sonya.

You are a bit embarrassed, partly due to that and partly due to how your body is reacting to hers. As she refills your glass she moves closer and now her knee is rubbing up against your pantyhose covered leg. You look up from your legs and realize that Sonya is staring deeply into your eyes and without knowing why you lean forward and kiss her. If you were surprised at what you did, you are caught off guard when you not only feel Sonya kiss you back, but you also feel her hand start to rub your leg. She teases closer and closer to your nylon covered pussy and you let out a moan, push your tongue into her mouth and reach out with your own hands and grab her tits.

She breaks the kiss and starts to pull off your sweater and since you decided to be naughty and not wear a bra as she pulls the sweater up your breasts bounce around. As she pulls your sweater up over your head, she leans in and takes one of your nipples in her mouth. This sends electric like sensations through your body and you arch your back trying to feed more of your tit into her mouth. She tosses your sweater onto the floor and then shifts and removes her robe revealing a lace black Basque with demi cups.

You immediately reach out and pinch her hard nipples and proceed to pull and manipulate them until you pinch too hard and she bites down on your nipple in shock. You let out a squeak from surprise but quickly begin moaning again. Sonya notices this and begins to nibble and bit your tit some more and gets the same response. She then reaches up with a hand and begins to pinch and pull your other nipple. This causes you to really arch your back, pant and tell her to punish your nipples, mean while you are getting wetter and wetter. As your body draws nearer to the brink and your breathing increases, Sonya stops, grabs your hand and leads you upstairs to her bedroom.

As you step in she comes around behind you and starts to take off you skirt and the drops to her knees and while she removes your socks and shoes she is placing love bites all across your backside. This sends shudders down your spine. What happens next catches you by surprise. Sonya lifts your feet one at a time and puts on a pair of black stiletto heeled, open toed pumps with an ankle strap that she locks in place.

She then leads you over to the bed and has you lay down. She climbs on and you reach for her, but she takes your hands and secures them to the corners of the headboard. She then secures your ankles to the corners of the bed so that you are spread eagle on her bed. You lay there staring longingly at her and don't notice the crop in her hand and as she leans in and runs her hand up your side she swings the crop so that it lands on the area just at the top of your slit. You are so caught off guard by her action that you don't respond until she smacks you once again. This time you let out a scream and notice a smile cross Sonya's face.

She then kneels next to you on the bed and drags the crop up your slit and across the affected area and causes your body to flinch. She then leans down, gives you a deep passionate kiss and taps the crop up and down your slit. You can only moan and try to push your pussy up to meet her love taps. As she breaks the kiss she warns you to keep quiet and then begins to whip your entire pussy, but doesn't just stay there.

She also whips your thighs, stomach and tits. You do your best to not scream out, but she is relentless and you can't hold back. She then stops and tells you she warned you and proceeds to remove a penis gag from the drawer next to the bed. As she straps it onto your head you notice that it not only has a rubber penis that goes into your mouth filling it up, but that there is also a rubber penis sticking out from it.

As you gasp at the implication you notice that there is an air hole running through the entire device. You have just enough time to inhale a breath through it before Sonya lowers her sopping wet pussy down onto the protruding dildo. However, instead of facing your head she is facing your feet and as she rides the dildo with wild abandon, she pinches, pulls and tweaks your nipples causing your body to pull and arch against the restraints.

Sonya then takes a vibrator and begins to tease your clit and slit, constantly brining you close to your orgasm and then letting you drift back down. Finally with one swift thrust she fills your sopping wet pussy with the vibrator turned all the way up and your body explodes in the most intense orgasm you have ever had.

As your body convulses and jerks Sonya rides your face to several orgasms flooding your breathing tube with her juices. Just as you are about to choke, she gets up off the dildo and allows you to breathe. As you suck in air she is untying your restraints and finally unbuckling the penis gag. As she holds you close and kisses your face, licking her cum off it you feel satisfied and complete.

THE END?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Photo Shoot A photographer tells a model what to do in bed.in Lesbian Sex
Straight Bride Seduced Bride is gradually seduced by fiancé's lesbian sister. in Lesbian Sex
Overtime at the Office A young woman is seduced by her lesbian boss.in Lesbian Sex
My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
Silky Christmas Cheer 18-year-old girl is seduced by nylon-clad MILF.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories