Saturdays

Story Info
He is trying to spice up their relationship.
3.1k words
3.64
45.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daedala
Daedala
1 Followers

We have been married for eight years now. Overall, a pretty happy marriage.

There is an area though that is less than satisfactory. We suffer from a near complete absence of sexual life. Not that I am not wanting, but my wife seems to have forgotten she ever had a libido.

This is extremely hard for me. I am of a sensual nature and sensuality has always been part of my way to express my love. But my wife was now dead to my attentions, and felt no urge whatsoever to change things. This came to a point I was regularly having dreams of her romping with someone else while completing ignoring me.

We had to change something. After a lengthy discussion, we agreed on a way to try to solve the problem. Since she could not seem to be able to think about sex, we decided that a Saturday a month, she would be mine. Totally mine. I could give her any order, and she would have to comply.

This sounds weird, but we thought that the main problem was coming from a psychological block she had about sex. Once she was going, she could feel pleasure all right, but it was nigh impossible to bring her to that step. Hence the chosen solution.

And it kind of worked. One Saturday per month, starting late afternoon, she had to obey, and we had sex.

At first, I waited for our son to be asleep. Then I played with her.

She was compliant enough, but she still could not bring the energy to take any initiative.

I have a voyeuristic streak, so I particularly enjoyed forcing her to wear revealing clothes and take lewd poses. This would escalate into having her playing with herself in front of me, then satisfying me with her hands, or mouth. She has a very tight pussy, even after giving birth. So I took her as many times as I was able to. I even was able to satisfy again myself with her ass, something I had not done since before our marriage.

Through all this, she was still very passive, though she still seemed to enjoy herself enough.

But lately, I was growing unsatisfied. There was something missing.

I was looking for something more. I wanted to make her do something more daring, to make her react on a different level, to have her want, need. I wanted her to feel... lust.

Up until today, we had limited this special evening to the confine of our home. It was time to up the ante.

I waited until our son was in bed. Then I started.

I asked her first to wear a black and white dress she had, one that came high on her thighs.

Black thong and black lacy bra. Then I asked her to done her make up.

My wife is Japanese. She has a petite body, and she has lost most of the fat since giving birth, with very small breasts, but her nipples stand up like erasers when she is excited. She was looking absolutely smashing all dressed up. After all these years, I am still deeply in love with my wife. Even more than before. At that moment, she was standing in all her beauty and she was incredibly sexy.

She had done everything I had asked her without complaining. She was by now used to this kind of situation. But what I had in mind was slightly different this time.

She was looking at me expectantly.

There was a slight pause while I considered my next request. Once it was out, there was no coming back. I was dreading a bit her reaction.

But I jumped in. I explained to her my desire for the evening.

She had to take a cab, then go to a club. I knew the place and it was a usual place to pick up a partner for the night. She had to go there and sit at the bar. She had to stay for at least two hours.

So far, it was pretty tame. She was looking a bit nonplussed, I guess from the idea of staying at a bar alone for two hours.

Then, I followed with the next orders.

Anyone who would come to cruise her, she could not turn them down. She had at least to chat with them. If she did not like them, she could then send them away. But, before the end of the night, she had to dance with at least one person. Also, she could not reveal she had been ordered here and for what.

Maki did not seem to like this part too much. But we had our agreement.

Eventually, she accepted and I called a taxi.

I kissed her good bye on the porch. Then I went to try to divert my mind from what was happening by reading or playing video games. It was incredibly hard to rein in my imagination.

---

Maki climbed into the taxi. She was not really looking forward to the evening, but she had agreed and she wanted to make an effort for her husband. She sighed.

At the club, she went for a stool at the bar and ordered a cocktail. Then she proceeded to wait.

Soon, she attracted the attention of some patrons. A couple of guys came in and started to chat with her. One was only speaking German, which proved a deterrent to the conversation and she soon lost interest. The other was rather nice, but she could not help but feel detached and he finally left her alone.

After an hour or so, boredom was there and she really wanted to leave.

Then, a voice came right next to her ear. She nearly jumped from the stool in surprise. The voice belonged to a young woman. She was a blond of average height, which meant taller than herself, maybe in her twenties.

The woman had asked her in English if the seat next to her was occupied.

Upon learning it was free, she sat.

She started the conversation with Maki. Though reluctant at first, Maki soon realized she was enjoying herself chatting with her.

Her name was Silvia. She was 25 years old and working as a secretary for a lawyer. Since there were two secretaries, she was working part time, but was still making enough money to live comfortably. Her blond hair was cut short and she was wearing a tight tank top with a matching mini skirt that revealed her long legs. She had a nice figure and a cherry personality.

After a while, Silvia told her that her friends had arrived and would she like to join them?

Maki agreed.

Silvia's friends were all rather pretty, making Maki feel the odd one out. She did not think she was cute enough to belong to this group. But soon, with the kind attention of this lively band, she felt more at ease.

Having so much fun, Maki forgot everything about what she was supposed to do. When she saw the time, she realized that she had not danced with anyone. Seeing her frown, Silvia asked if she was the cause.

Maki hastily reassured her. Though she was supposed not to, she explained why she was here. She thought it was better than letting Silvia think she found her annoying.

Silvia laughed humorously. Well, if you have to dance, let's do it!

Maki was rather surprised, but it really felt like an honest offer and it would solve her problem.

At first, Maki was a bit awkward. But Silvia relaxed her with a couple of nasty jokes about other couples dancing. Maki nearly giggled.

Silvia also explained that this bar was regular spot for the gay nightlife of Frankfurt, so no one will think anything about seeing them dance together.

Then the music changed to a slow piece. Silvia closed the distance between them and took Maki in her arms. It was a strange sensation to feel a body so obviously female against her. But it was not unpleasant at all.

She could feel Silvia's breath on her neck. Silvia's breasts were pressed against her, and she could feel her leg between her thighs. Maki left herself float into this nice feeling.

Silvia's perfume was light, something fruity and very pleasant.

The dance lasted a short time, or at least it felt this way. Maki was strangely disappointed when they had to part. Just when their bodies separated, she thought she felt the lightest of kiss on her neck. It sent tingles throughout her whole body and she felt suddenly very hot.

Silvia did not let go of her hand and looked at her with a quirky smile.

Coming back to their seat, Maki felt a bit lightheaded. Maybe the alcohol was going to her head. After all, she was not used to drink this much anymore.

The group then decided to go to Silvia's place to continue the party. They asked Maki to join them. There was no reason to stop having fun now, so she went along, happy to be included in the group.

Silvia lived not far away. In a very nice apartment she had decorated with taste.

The girls soon found themselves sprawled out in the sofa or on pillows on the floor.

Discussion soon revolved around private stories and comments about boys and relationships were flying freely. While she was not participating, Maki was listening and enjoying the banter, though to tell the truth, she was more focused on other matters. Silvia was sitting next to her and their thighs were touching. The heat was nearly unbearable. After a while, Silvia took Maki's arm in a friendly embrace and pulled her closer.

Maki could feel her heart beat like a crazy drum.

After a while, the girls left; one by one or in small groups. Maki was going to leave when Silvia asked her if she wanted a massage. She had realized that Maki was very tense and nothing could beat a massage to wind down. Plus, she was very good at it.

Maki accepted. A thrill in her heart.

Silvia went around to light candles and dim the lights. She then lit some incense and fetch some massage oil.

Once all the preparations were done, she passed behind Maki and started on her shoulders.

It felt like heaven. Silvia was indeed very good.

Maki felt herself relaxed under the care of these agile, but strong, fingers, and she closed her eyes to better enjoy the moment. After a while, Silvia asked her if she could just lower the top of her dress, else she would not be able to use the oil.

Maki surprised herself by acquiescing straight away, her voice husky.

She felt Silvia delicately lowered the zipper, sending shivers down her spine. Then Silvia pulled down the dress, unveiling Maki's upper torso... and her lacy bra.

The massage started again.

Soon, she could feel the hands going lower and lower on her torso. At one moment, Silvia's fingers nearly brushed against her breasts, making her shudder and, to her surprise, a slight moan escaped her lips.

Silvia stopped, asking if she had hurt her.

Shaking her head, Maki expressed a very soft denial, saying in a throaty voice that it felt very nice.

Maki could feel her heart trying to explode out of her chest.

Slowly, the fingers came back. Languorously, they inched in towards this so sensitive area.

She bit her lips from the frustration and desire she was feeling.

Finally, after what seemed like an unending process, the hands reached her breasts to cup them. The hands stayed there, unmoving. Maki could not help it, she arched her back and another moan escaped her lips. As if it were a signal, the hands starting to play slowly with her breasts.

Maki was soon lost to the pleasure she felt and she did not protest when she felt the hands removing the last barrier of her decency, the black lacy bra.

This kept on for the longest time, with Maki's heavy panting a punctuation to the movements of these magic hands.

Suddenly the hands were gone. Maki moaned her need.

But the hands came back. On her thighs. Maki arched her back again.

The hands became more aggressive, more assertive. Maki could not help but open her legs to the caresses, her body asking for more.

The fingers arrived to this most private place and started a delicious dance. Maki was so lost in the pleasure she did not realist when she had been undressed. Fully naked on the sofa, she suddenly felt Silvia's mouth all over her boy. Her belly, her shoulders, her neck, then her breasts were attacked. She was writhing. Then, slowly, oh so slowly, the lips went down. When they closed on her clitoris, she felt an explosion in her head and everything went white. She never had felt such intense pleasure.

After a moment that felt like forever, she regained her senses. Silvia was lying against her, a smile on her face. She could only smile back.

Silvia then took her hand and led her to the bedroom where Maki let herself fall on the bed.

Silvia undressed in front of her. Looking her right in the eyes. She was gorgeous. Maki felt a bit ashamed of her own body. But soon, Silvia was touching and kissing her again, and everything went away.

Silvia kissed her ear, bit it. She then whispered, " Eat me! "

Maki was a bit unsure, but she did not want to disappoint Silvia.

She started to kiss her, slowly, going lower and lower. She hesitantly kissed these wonderful breasts, then, seeing Silvia's body arch in pleasure and hearing her throaty purr, she was emboldened. She Sucked on Silvia's nipples, caressing the other breast with her free hand.

Silvia said, " Lower! " in a more forceful way, desire vibrant in her voice.

Maki executed herself. Arriving right before the critical place, she hesitated.

A hand pushed her head down and her lips came in contact for the first time with another woman's intimate parts.

The pungent smell was not disagreeable. She started lapping experimentally. Then more forcefully when the effect became evident in the contortions of Silvia's body.

She kept going until she was nearly out of strength and out of breath. Until the moment when the whole of Silvia's body tensed while she was screaming loudly her pleasure.

Maki brought herself up again to rest against Silvia. Resting into each other's embrace, they fell asleep.

When Maki came to, it was very early morning. Silvia was still sleeping. She fetched her clothes and prepared to go back home.

Silvia appeared at the entrance of the bedroom. Naked. Maki blushed. She had not idea how to react.

Silvia asked her if she was trying to leave without saying goodbye.

She approached, swaying her hips, and embraced Maki, kissing her intensely on the lips.

To Maki's surprise, her body reacted straight away and she could feel the tingling again. Her sex was getting wet and nipples stood to attention. Very soon, she was giving back as much as she was getting. Silvia's mouth nibbled on her ear then went down on her neck. Maki moaned.

Silvia broke the embrace, looked at her in the eyes, and said: " You are mine, now. "

Maki gave her her phone number and her mail address and promised to get in touch again.

Silvia looked at her and told her she would call soon.

In the taxi, while her mind kept on playing parts of the evening goings, she was wondering what she would say to her husband...

---

I had been unable to focus on anything for long. A thousand scenarios were playing in my head, all involving Maki and several strangers having sex in the most depraved ways possible.

I was both very excited by the possibility and somehow unnerved by it. Still, I inherently knew Maki would not be able to follow through with any potential encounters.

It was difficult to keep my hands away from my dick, which would turn hard with erotic pictures of my wife having intercourse with strangers to flaccid with my dread of the same event.

It was getting awfully late and she had still to come back home. I was getting worried, a worry tinged with excitement. Finally, I heard a noise at the door and Maki entered.

I jumped up and embraced her.

After she got rid of her things, we sat and I pressed her to relate her night out.

She explained going to the bar, being bored and the futile attempts by some men to pick her up.

This raised my interest and I could feel myself getting hard again.

Finally, she told me about this group of girls that came to her rescue and how she had a good time with them chatting and dancing.

When I asked about the dance part to see if she had followed my orders, she explained that she had danced with a girl.

Now I was definitely aroused and I started to caress her and kiss her, pressing her for more.

She knew the idea of her with another girl excited me, so she played along by giving forth details.

It was obvious I was getting to her and that she was sharing my arousal.

We switched to the bedroom where I nearly ripped her clothes off in my excitement to get to her body. I was trying to be everywhere, kissing her, biting her, encouraged by her increasing moaning. I asked to tell me more, to tell me if she had desired this girl. She said yes, that she had gotten wet, that she had wanted her.

I started telling Maki a story where she had gone back to that girl's house and they had wild sex. All the while, I was fucking her desperately. Maki was wild with excitement and we finally came together, which was something that had not happened in a very long time.

As usual after our lovemaking, Maki got up to clean herself, even though she was obviously tired. I fell asleep immediately, finally content.

---

Maki was tittering on her way to the bathroom. It was the first time she ever had sex twice in a row.

She actually had an orgasm while making love with her husband, a first, but because all the while she was picturing Silvia in her head.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she noticed a kiss mark on her left breast. She was pretty sure that it was not the making of her husband, which meant...

Silvia's words floated back in her mind. Silvia had marked her body to make Maki hers. Her husband would notice it for sure: he would never think he had done it, he remembered things like that. The risk it represented strangely aroused her and she wondered when she would see Silvia again.

Maki went to bed with a smile on her face.

Daedala
Daedala
1 Followers