Saturday's Newspaper

Story Info
Marg gets her paper & gives Steve a show.
5.3k words
4.34
60.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke early as usual this morning. Looking outside I could see it was overcast and I could hear the steady tapping of the rain on my steel roof. I dressed after showering in shorts and t-shirt, as it was quite warm despite the rain outside. I went into the kitchen and put on coffee and made some toast to have for breakfast in the kitchen. As I drank and ate my toast the rain let up and was actually looking like it was going to clear. So, I poured myself another cup and took it onto my porch to enjoy.

This was my normal Saturday morning ritual. Usually while out on the porch my neighbor from up the shared drive would walk down the hill to get her morning paper. Without fail she would be coming down momentarily and each time we'd exchange pleasantries. From my porch I could see her place all the way down to the mail boxes and sure enough I seen her come from her French doors off her kitchen.

From the distance I could see her. She was dressed normally. She had on a white cotton peasant top and white cotton Capri's. I guess she thought the same as I that the rain was done so she did not have an umbrella with her. She gingerly strolled down the drive and as she passed I held my cup up and said hello. We talked momentarily as she passed on her way to pick up her paper. That's when it happened. Just as she got to the mailbox the skies opened up and it down poured. Soaking her from head to toe. From my porch I could see that she held her paper over her head as she now hurried back up the drive towards me.

As she made her way in the down pour her clothes soaked I looked at her closely. Her clothes were cotton and white and very see through from the rain. Under I could make out her lace bra, which also was soaked and made almost transparent. Clearly visible were the 2 dark circles of her nipples hard and pointed from the cool rain. Her Capri's also soaked through and I could see the dark triangle of her pubic hair.

I have known Marg for a many years, her being 16 years my senior, back when I was very young she used to baby sit me, but I have never seen her like this. For a woman in her mid 50's she took pretty good care of herself. If I were to guess I would say she was about 5'6" or so, about 130 pounds with short auburn hair that I remember being long and curly in her early years and definitely well proportioned. Long legs, somewhat thin waist and if I were to lay odds she'd be a 36C or D chest. She always looked good, little makeup, though she always had a very nice shade of purple lipstick and her long nails painted the same.

I watched her as she came closer. Walking briskly. Then as suddenly as the skies opened up the rain had stopped just before she reached my porch. I could not let her go by without talking. Especially looking like she did at this time. I called over as she drew closer and invited her for a coffee and a towel.

She said the towel sounds fantastic, though she'd rather a green tea.

Well, let me get you a towel and put on my kettle, towel and tea coming up. Pull up a chair and I will be right back with the towel and tea I said to her as I went into my house mug in hand to refill for my return.

A few minutes later I returned with the towel, Marg's tea with some honey on the side and a towel for her to dry off with. I placed the cups on the table and handed her the towel. I watched her as she patted her face dry then neck. The towel brushing against her breasts as she did so matted the peasant top securely to her lacy sheer bra, nothing this close hidden through the wet material. She looked and noticed my looking at her chest and she gently tugged the material from her body that stopped the ability for my seeing her bra and breasts through the thin material. However it was too late as I already fantasized at what I had seen. My imagination quickly took hold and for a brief moment I imagined that my tongue was making tiny gentle circles around her taunt hard nipples. This in turn had my groin tingle as my manhood began to grow. She then took the towel to her head and began to rub dry. This had the same effect, as did drying her neck. The raising of her hands had tightened her peasant blouse pulling the material taunt to her chest again allowing her body seen through the material. This time however her head tilted back she did not notice. My manhood again began to stiffen. Not wearing briefs, this allowed my shorts to slightly tent and as she brought her head forward to dry the back of her hair her head was now tilted downwards. This time, seeing not only her blouse taunt again to her chest, but also my little tent in my shorts.

Marg tossed the towel aside, however this time she did not pull her blouse from her chest but left it as it was. Firmly and smoothly it lay across her chest her lace bra still visible to my view as well as her hard taunt nipples being clearly seen.

She sat ¼ to my side, thus allowing me to see most of her and her me. I noticed from time to time her looking down. I knew she had seen my tent that by now was not all that difficult to see.

Marg just recently divorced her husband, he was never home, just when he was in between jobs. So I knew Marg in her married life was not all that great. For sometime I had seen different men going up the drive and leaving the following day. That though has not happened in the past couple years, so I know it has been awhile since she's been with a man. The sight of my tent must have had some influence in her for not pulling her blouse from her breasts.

As we sat, we talked, reminisced back when she was in her teens and was my baby sitter. Then later as I got older and she was the married woman next door that used to invite me up from time to time for a BBQ in the summer. I remembered those days. Where she used to be in those summer dresses and always looked so well I told her. This was in a polite way, letting her know that she was always dressed well and looked good. Just as she still does from the times we chat as she comes for her Saturday morning paper rituals that she had done almost faithfully the past few years unless she was gone traveling.

I knew Marg was taking in my tent, so I sat back a little allowing her a clearer view without making it obvious. I think she also caught on that I was looking her over and she also backed up a little. Now seeing both her nipples through her blouse and her small auburn pubic triangle that only increased the pressure in my shorts to tent even larger.

We talked a little more until we finished our drinks and Marg looked about and said she better head up before it begins to rain again. I stood as she did and as we rose I knew like I did, she took in a good look at my shorts. My hardened manhood easily noticed by the tent in my groin. I had noticed also as she rose her nipples suddenly became smaller and more pointed at her seeing my pointed shorts. Neither she nor I said anything of what we both were looking at when she turned to head off the porch and make her way home I could see that the wetness of the rain had made the back of her Capri's almost invisible and could see her well rounded rear through the material. At the bottom of the stairs she turned and thanked me for the tea, giving me one last look at her front, her nipples taunt, her tattoo of a butterfly just above her hip and the light auburn patch between her long legs. Such a great sight that my tent in my shorts jumped, as it did Marg could not help but notice and she quickly turned to walk away, but not before I noticed her reaction to my reaction of seeing her standing there.

As Marg began her trek back up the drive to her place I watched. Seeing her rear with its slight wiggle was very arousing. As she got further away I took up my binoculars and used them to watch her the rest of the way. As she got to her porch and made her way to her door I seen her look down to where I sat and I could see her laughing as she brought her hands and circled her fingers around her eyes making like she was looking at me through binoculars.

Well, I thought, she knows I was looking. As I thought that I scanned her home and noticed that she must have gone directly into the living room as her blinds began to turn until I could see directly into her living room. I did not see her yet; it was a little dark through the window. Patiently I waited when I noticed the room lighten up and there in front of the window there was a chair and in it was Marg. She was sitting in the chair plain to my view through my binoculars and as I looked she reached out and lifted her own pair of binoculars and was looking at me. She had seen me then smiled and waved.

What the hell I thought, so, I waved and she waved back. Ok, so we can see one another. I was getting very curious now as to what was going to happen. I did not have to wait long. Marg put down her binoculars and stood up. Facing the window and moved closer and was now in clear view. I watched her stretch, her arms raising above her head then coming down. I watched as her arms lowered she ran her fingers through her hair, down the sides of her head, cheeks, neck. Slowly down her sides until she crossed her forearms near the hem of her peasant blouse and then again lifting her hands. This time however taking up the blouse as her hands rose upwards higher still until she lifted her blouse over her head and tossed it out of site. Now standing there just in her Capri's and very sheer and lacy bra.

She bent over and took up her binoculars and looked at me and waved again. She was making sure I was still watching and that I was. I was not going to miss this. Many times I have fantasized this happening though I never in my wildest dreams thought it would happen. I waved back and with that she again set down the binoculars and I watched as she took her hands to her waist and untied the bow to her Capri's and slowly she lowered them. As they passed over her hips I could see she was wearing a completely sheer pair of thongs. As they came past her hips she turned, her back facing me where she bent at the waist and lowered the Capri's until she stepped out of them. I could see her rear fully exposed with a tiny triangle at the top of her thongs she was wearing. She then stood up straight and turned facing the window once again. Now standing there only in her sheer thong and sheer lacy bra. What a sight, my manhood now straining in my shorts with one hand I untied my drawstring and released myself from its confines of my shorts. Holding myself in my hand as I looked at Marg standing in her window on display to my eyes.

Slowly I began to stroke my length while looking at Marg through her window. She slowly spun around letting me get a good look at her body clad only in her lacy bra and sheer thongs. For a woman in her mid 50s she had a fantastic body and the stroking of myself became steadier and my grip tightened as I watched her display herself. Marg again bent over and took up her binoculars again and looked towards me. She held them with one hand and with her other she let her hand trail herself. Touching, caressing her face, neck, lowering to her bra and over all the material covering her breasts. Slowly letting the hand trails lower, over her abdomen to the top of her thongs her thumb staying on the top hem of the thongs and her long fingers spreading over the material of the thong covering her womanhood. Doing all this watching me through her binoculars. I knew from where I was sitting she could see me but not what I was doing. I set my binoculars down and moved to the chair she was sitting in earlier and removed my t-shirt. Sitting at an angle so she could not see my crotch area but knowing that my shorts were pulled down slightly. Picking up my binoculars and again taking myself in my hand and steadily stroking, I peered up at Margs window to see what she was now up to.

Just as we made visual contact she put down the binoculars and I watched as she took both hands behind her back. Then bringing them forward her arms close to her body. She moved her hands to the straps of her bra and gently slipped the straps from her shoulders and managed to get her arms through the loops of the straps still the lacy cups of the bra still covering her breasts. Her hands moved and cupped each breast; her hands I could see were molding and massaging them while I watched. She leaned slightly forward and slowly lowered her hands taking the lacy bra with them revealing her breasts little by little until all of their beauty was revealed for my hungry eyes.

Her breasts looked awesome for a woman in her 50s they held themselves up fairly well. Her nipples slightly upturned and definitely hardened by the show she was giving me. She stood erect now, already having tossed the bra to the side, her hands moving up her sides, cupping the flesh under her nipples, using her hands as a bra. She was putting her breasts on display, sort of like holding them up for me to gain my approval, and that she definitely had. I have always fantasized of seeing them bare and now I am and I am definitely enjoying this display. Her cupped hands now slid up a little higher on her breasts. She now had her thumbs and forefingers on either side of her nipples and she was rolling the nipples between them. Watching her doing this I imagined they were my hands massaging the flesh of her breasts and rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I imagined feeling the warmth of her soft flesh in my hands as I kneaded and felt her nipples harden to my gentle touch. My stroking again becoming steady and the grip tighten. I stroked imagining her hand doing it rather then mine as mine were on her breasts enjoying their softness.

For a little while she continued to massage and fondle her breasts. She would cup them and massage the nipples. Sometimes pulling slightly on the nipple to keep them in their hardened state. My eyes were glued watching her touching herself the way I always dreamed of doing myself. She took one last tug on her nipples and let her hands release them, moving her hands down again over her abdomen to the sheer thongs and hooking her thumbs in the thin sides of them she pulled them down over her hips, down her legs past her knees and released them, letting them fall to the floor. Now standing in front of the window totally bare to my gaze. Gaze I did. I was looking closely at her well-trimmed pubic hair. A tiny triangle trimmed close without a trace of hair from where I could clearly make out to top of her opening.

There was Marg, my long ago babysitter standing in her window, totally naked for my pleasure and view. I turned in my seat; if she were to use her binoculars she would be sure to se me also. I lowered my shorts to my knees so as not to have any of my length or manhood out of sight for her and watched her.

She did exactly what I was hoping for and did take up her binoculars. As she looked at me her free hand moved to her mound and I watched her as she began to massage there as she continued to look at me through her set of binoculars. We watched each other touch and manipulate ourselves for some time. Then Marg removed her hand from her mound and using her index finger she pointed at me then curled her finger back and forth a few times. She was telling me to come up. I could not believe this. She wanted me to come up there.

Quickly I nodded and put down my binoculars and pulled up my shorts, as I could not walk up there with my shorts around my knees. I pulled my t-shirt on and just as I was about to leave the phone rang. Damn I thought, I ran into the house and picked up the phone. It was Marg! All she said was "Steve, sit in front of my window and wait." Then she hung up leaving me wondering what the hell was going on. Though I was now really intrigued and I hurried up the hill onto her porch and placed one of her wicker chairs directly in front of her chair I could see through the window. Marg was nowhere in sight so I did as she said. I sat there and waited. Not knowing what was about to unfold next but definitely sure it would be something that both Marg and I would definitely enjoy.

I sat in the chair, thoughts running through my head of what was going to happen next. Sitting there seemed an eternity until off to the left through the window I seen movement. Marg came down the few steps from the second level and slowly walked across the distance from the steps to the living room. She was wearing a ling black gown. All lace at the breast with a single thin string that tied the gown to her front. The rest of the gown was satin and came almost to the floor. The single tie at the breast was all that held it together and as she walked the satin lower part of the gown would open and flow in the air thus allowing me to see her matching lace thong panty covering but not eluding her trimmed pubic hairs from being seen through them. In her hand she carried a vibrator, beige in color, about 8-9 inches long and a good 2 inches thick. It also had a clit stimulator that was about 3 inches long from its base. Marg made her way to her chair, directly in front of mine that was outside her window and sat in it making herself comfortable and placed her toy within reach.

We sat there, looking at one another for a few moments. Neither saying a word though neither would hear, as there was no open window for our voices to carry through. What felt like another eternity though was only a minute or 2 before either made a move. Simultaneously we began to look one another over. Taking in what we were seeing through the window. Then the fun started.

Marg not untying her gown but taking the lower satin material and opening it so I could see her body. Allowing the material to fall to either side of her long legs I could see her tiny butterfly tattoo on her right hip just above the lace thong string that clung to her waist. As she done that, my shorts again began to grow from my slowly hardening erection and I sat forward slightly with my eyes going back and forth from her chest to her thong I took the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head and tossed it to the deck of the porch. This was going to be one of those she reveals something then I respond with the same. I then sat back and awaited her next move. I did not wait long.

Marg, like when I watched her through the binoculars brought her hands to the side of her head, looking upwards then trailed her long slender fingers down the sides of her face. Her nails softly touching her smooth skin, her fingers passing her cheeks downwards, along her neck. She brought them together under her chin and lowered them to the thin tie holding the lace of the gown together between her breasts. They were definitely larger then they looked, at least 36C or D with very dark and now taunt nipples that were pointing in an upward direction even though not encased in a pushup or under wire bra. They were magnificent and then her fingers took hold of the thin ties and slowly began to pull. The bow slowly becoming smaller until they released and allowing the tie to slowly part. Slightly from the smoothness of the material and partially because of the size of her breasts until eventually the string gave was and the material slipped off, freeing her breasts from the confines of the gown. She took up the ties and leaned forward; pulling the gown outwards and past her shoulders then leaned back into the char. Now sitting there with the gown behind her and only her body covered by her tiny sheer thong.

What a sight for my eyes. A 50s woman no more then 2 feet away, clad only in a thong with a body that you would see on most healthy and active 30 year olds. My groin ever growing and like last time I had to release the pressure so I loosened the waistband and pushed them down, slowly letting her see my pubic hairs then lower until it passed over and released my manhood, it springing upward due to the hardness and resting against my fairly flat stomach. Margs head tilted down, her looking directly at my length resting against my stomach and a slight smile came across her face as she looked back into my eyes.

12