Saturday's Newspaper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marg lifted her head and tipped it back, catching it on the back of the chair. Her feet firmly planted on the floor for balance she rose her hips off the chair and hooked her thumbs into the thong and slipped them past her hips. Sitting back into the chair she leaned forward to push them down past her knees. As she did this she was looking directly at my hardened length and I took that as a sign to also lower my shorts to the floor as I watched her doing the same. Simultaneously we discarded the last of our clothes and each were looking over one another as we sat there for the others pleasure.

Marg was the first to move. She angled herself on her chair putting her right leg over the arm and her left leg to the other side. Doing this opened her long legs and spread her lips apart that conceal her entrance. My eyes concentrated on her, taking in the sight of her spread open lips, the opening a dark red and glossy from her wetness. At the top of her opening I see her small but hardened clit also glossy from her wetness. Looking at her spread before me and I felt myself growing in my groin and steadily I grew harder before her eyes. Taking myself in my hand as she looked on, she too began touching herself.

Moving her hands to her breasts, feeling the soft flesh beneath her fingers. The palms and fingers working in unison on each breast, catching the nipples between thumbs and forefingers massaging them as I watched and stroked myself slowly. Marg kept one hand fondling each breast and nipple and moved the other to her spread open lips. With the nail of her middle finger Marg slowly traced her lips around her entrance then allowing just the tip of her finger to penetrate her opening. The look on her face as she did this I could tell brought her immense pleasure. Upon removing her finger from her entrance I could see plenty of wetness and she brought her finger to her clit and began to massage and rub it in small circles. The expression of pure pleasure came across her face as she rubbed herself to my watching eyes.

I also picked up my pace stroking as she watched my foreskin pull back revealing the slit at the tip of my purple head and the tiny droplets of pre-cum forming there. Deliberately she rubbed herself faster and watched as I too picked up the pace. Watching her licking her lips with her tongue adding to the excitement as I watched her.

She took her hand from her breasts after making both nipples quite hard and reached beside her taking up her favorite toy she brought with her. She brought it to her mouth, letting the tip of her tongue circle the head. I just imagined as I stroked that is was my head she was doing this to as I stroked. The feeling in my balls and shaft was unbelievable I hardened more then I recall for a long time even when masturbating to my fantasy of doing this very thing.

Margs licking of the head of the vibrator had now gotten it quite wet. I watched as her lips parted and she allowed only the head to enter. I felt it as if it were my head penetrating between her lips. I added pressure to my grip trying to imitate the feeling of her warm mouth taking my head inside and continued to stroke to her pace of sucking the head of her toy. All the while Marg was watching me keeping pace with her, as she sped up so did I, as she slowed, I did too. The experience and feeling on my length and grip was too much to bear and I leaned back in the chair and pumped myself. Griping tightly as Marg sucked the head of the toy I began to explode, shooting stream after stream of my hot liquid into the air. Marg never stopped her sucking, infact she sped up making it look like she was taking my streams, shot after shot into her sucking mouth until the last of my cum was dripping from the head. It was not until then that Marg removed the head of the toy from her mouth and licked around the head and shaft. Wetting all 9 inches of the toy.

Marg then, keeping her legs spread wide brought the head of the toy between her legs and slowly ran the tip along her moist lips as she did with her finger only moments before. Twisting and turning the length, wetting it with her juices she turned it on sending fast vibrations through the device. The head rotating, the smaller clitoral attachment vibrating as it passed from the lower of her lips to the tip of her clit sending her into ecstasy from the pleasure that the toy was giving her. The entire length now wet, with her free hand she held herself open and slowly began to penetrate herself with her toy. Slowly inching it into herself, pulling it out slightly then pushing it in further, raising her hips and lowering them as she inched it in. 5 then 6 inches of the toy inside her the tip of the clit stimulator getting closer and closer to her clit. 7 then 8 inches and the vibrating clit stimulator makes contact and she arches into it, taking the remainder of the 9 inches into her body and pushing the stimulator tightly against her clit. Her facial expression as it vibrates her clit shows everything. She is in pure ecstasy using the toy as if it was me pushing into her.

Marg now holds the vibrator inside, I see her thigh muscles contracting and imagine her inner muscles are griping the shaft of the vibrator tightly, holding it inside. She pulls it out just enough so she can turn it, rotate it in her so the clit stimulator is now brushing up against her sphincter and she pushes the vibrator back in to its fullest depth taking the clit stimulator partially inside her past her sphincter. Using her free had she begins again to rub her clit. Now she has her ass being stimulated, her insides full with 9 inches and her middle finger working her clit. Her facial expression tells me she is getting close to orgasm, her thigh muscles contract and she inhales deeply then holds it. Her hips are now rising off the chair into the toy. She starts to pull out and thrust the vibrator inside her. She is so loud I can hear her screams and moans of ecstasy through the window as she yells that she is cuming.

Fucking herself just a couple of feet from my as I watch. I see the length of her toy pounding in and out as she screams in orgasm. All around the shaft as it enters and retracts I see her wetness escaping from within. More and more wetness then I had ever seen from a woman. Then she held her hips up high and let the vibrator slip from inside her. Her hole open from its girth allowing me to see her juices flowing then squirting from inside shooting more liquid then what came from me when I shot my cum over the deck as she watched. Eventually her orgasm subsided and she lowered back onto the chair. Sitting still with her legs apart though now only gently rubbing her now soaked lips with her drenched fingers. She is savoring the sensations her toy then fingers had given her while I watched. Then regaining her senses and remembering that she had me watching she straightened up in her chair and looked directly into my eyes. I watched her, her body still shaking from her intense orgasm as she mouthed the words, "Thank You" then smiled with a smile of what you would see on a well-satisfied woman's face. She then again mouthed to me "Another time, Steve"

"When?" I mouthed back to her and awaited her reply.

She got up from the chair and walked closer to the window and kissed it, leaving an imprint of her lips and mouthed "We will see" and with that she closed the blinds leaving me to dress and walk down the drive to my place. Leaving me with a memory of a fantasy that I have had since I was very young and looking forward to whenever "We will see" is.

12