Saturday's Surprise-Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, back when Jan had so eagerly accepted our little bet, she'd known she'd already lost it. Although, even if I felt like a winner, I'm absolutely certain she didn't think she'd lost! Listening to Jan playfully egg her girlfriend on, I doubted if either one of them was worried much about losing their bet. But, I didn't doubt for a minute that they both wanted to win! So I couldn't help wondering why Jan needled "Yeah, go for it bitch...come on darling, lets see you cum while you're watching me deep throat your hubby's big hard cock!" If she thought Challenging Jackie was going to help her win their bet, well Hell, then she just didn't know Jackie! And if Jackie even bothered answering, I never heard it! Sure, but being otherwise occupied, it's pretty unlikely I'd have heard one, or cared if I had!

Tired of playing the pawn in their little game, I reached out and took Jan's head between my hands. Then I turn her head back so she was facing me. I gave her a second to see what was coming; and then, with a flip of my hips, I drove my cock balls deep in to her open mouth. No surprise, she took it easily, all eight thick inches of it! Yup, and when I wasn't watching the full length of my cock pistoning in and out of Jan's mouth, I was watching Jackie stare, while I held her girlfriend's head locked in place, and fucked her open mouth. Yeah, and there was jubilation in Jackie's "Go Alex, show her what that mouth's good for!" But then, there was just a hint of pouty envy too! Sure, because if Jackie's on her knees, head forcefully pulled back so some lucky guy can use her mouth, she goes positively molten! So can I help it if I was picturing an envious Jackie standing behind Jan, grinning slyly, while she used a handful of red hair to hold her girlfriend's head pulled back? Only, if Jackie was grinning that way, instead of getting to swallow a load of cum, poor Jan would end up wearing a face load of the stuff. So I wondered, if their dumb bet is to see if Jackie can get off before Jan collects a mouthful of my cum, then if I blow it all over Jan's face, wouldn't it be a tie? But then, I thought; who cares, anyway, it goes down, I win!

Jackie, the giggling vixen batted my hands away, insisting, "Easy buster, lets see if the little tart ever figured out just what to do with a big hard cock!" $Right, like there was any doubt, because in my opinion, both those uninhibited tarts took lessons from the same master. And I'm sure they both put in hours of rigorous extracurricular practice too! Anyway, ignoring Jackie's teasing jibe, Jan cuddled my balls in one hand, and used her lips and tongue to tantalize and torment me with repeated slow torturous trips up and down the long rigid length of my cock. And when she had me groaning to her satisfaction, the pretty red head began bobbing that head, popping the wetly glistening head of my cock in and out of her mouth. It looked sensational, and oh Hell yes, it felt even better! Yup, and then things went and got better still! Sure, because, every bob of her head began sending her lips plunging just a little further down my unbending cock's spit slicked shaft. And even when Jan's lips were racing up and down my cock, she kept her eye's fixed, returning Jackie's grinning stare, even when every round trip drove my cock's fat head deep in to her throat. Sure, neat trick, and not to complain, but I was keeping an eye on Jackie too!

So while my balls bounced and danced below Jan's furiously pistoning mouth, my eyes were on the bounce too. Back and forth they swept, not missing a trick as my erotically inspired playmates worked valiantly, playfully trying to out erotic each other. I feasted on that visual treat, watching as Jackie's always beautiful face began to glow with the heightened sensuality that usually signals and onrushing orgasm. Poor Jackie, she should have kept an eye on me! If she'd looked up, well she night have noticed that I was close, oh so deliciously close to putting an end to their silly bet. Instead, she watched Jan leaned back, slap a fist around my ready to erupt cock, and begin furiously pumping it up and down its hot slippery length! And when she saw Jan's hand drop away, she must have wondered why! Sure, but I didn't give her time to ponder the question! Nope, because giving Jan exactly what she wanted, I slammed a hard thrust deep in to her open mouth!

Jackie must have seen Jan's eyes go wide, and realized that she was about to lose. That thrust was intended to send my first fountaining spurt of cum straight in to Jan's throat. But what can I say; the wench had something else in mind! Right, and with her hands holding tight to my hips, she opened her mouth around the spasming, cum spurting head of my cock. So with my cock jumping and jerking between her lips, I sent a torrent of hot cum flooding in to her wide-open mouth instead! And I was somewhere in the middle of a bellowed "Oh fuck, don't stop," when her lips closed around the spasming base of my cum erupting cock. Awesome, so while I went right on bellowing "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she let jet after explosive jet of the thick white stuff explode in to her throat!

I was done alright! Sure, but the head of my cock was still lodged half way down Jan's throat, when Jackie managed a raggedly growled "Bastard!" Yeah, and I swear I could feel Jan snicker! But then her tongue was flicking out, lapping up the cum drizzled over the head of my miraculously still proudly erect cock. Hey, maybe besides the delights of that teasing tongue, the fist she already had pumping up and down the slippery length of that rigid cock's shaft had something to do with its surprising condition, who knows?? Whatever, by then we were both watching Jackie. So, I figure we both saw her eyes lose focus, and for sure we both heard her panted, "My turn...oh fuck yes, I'm going to cum!" Come on now, she was already coming! Yup, and while Jan's hand slowly worked its way up and down my cock, she went right on cuming too! And regardless of what Jan's hand was up too, I noticed that her eyes never left Jackie's face. Nope she caught it all, watching and listening as Jackie rocketed over the edge, plunging and soaring through what in my book at least, definitely fit the definition of a totally mind blowing orgasm!

Straight from a sizzling orgasm or not, Jackie's hands on the hips glacial glare looked down right menacing. And, so was her frostily delivered "You cheated!"

Doing a very Jackie like fist pump, Jan jubilantly crowed "Yeah, yeah, but who cares? Besides, I'd have won anyway, so stop scowling!" Now if it'd been me, no way would I have emphasized that last point by sticking out a wigwagging tongue! Head cocked Jackie stared questioningly, listening to Jan's giggled denial. "Gosh Darling ," she declared! "You never said I couldn't use my hands! But hey, I just loved watching you cum all over yours! So oh Hell yes, I win!" Jan paused, apparently waiting to gauge Jackie's response. And, when all she got was a sighing shrug, she excitedly explained "Right, so now I'm going to ride that great big thick cock of Alex's!" And maybe I caught the barest hint of uncertainty in Jan's "Hey, that's OK, right Jackie?"

Jackie never actually said yes,, at least not in words anyway! But then, I'd say the sizzling kiss she scorched Jan's lips with said it clearly enough! Eyes twinkling with mischief Jackie's gaze dropped. And I wasn't sure just who her pouty "You could have at least saved me a taste," WAS aimed at. I thought about reminding her that I didn't get a taste either, but didn't! Hey, that's the kind of stupid comment that could come back to haunt a guy, know what I mean? Yeah right, and even if it was, pretend, when she confirmed that I was sporting the required equipment, I didn't like her snickered, arched eyebrow look of surprise! I mean hey, what did she expect? After all, Jan's right hand had been taking real good care of its captured prize! Yeah, and as long as she kept her soft hand silkily sliding over that captive cock's encouragingly stiff length, she'd be holding a tool, up for the job, and ready to perform!

Apparently liking what she saw, Jackie told her cock-wielding girlfriend "Good choice darling...uh-huh, the man's most definitely packing the necessary equipment!" And then with a playful shove, and a snickered "On your back buster," she ordered, "Move it already...yeah, that wench with your cock in her fist says she wants a ride on the pretty thing!"

Wow, and an obviously raring to go Jan sure didn't waste any time! Seriously, somebody, and certainly not me, might have thought she was afraid that Jackie might just change her mind! Hell, she barely waited for my ass to hit carpet! It did, in one fluid move she'd swung around, got a leg over, and came up straddling me. Admittedly, yeah I was slow to react! Sure, normally I'd have grabbed for, and collected a double handful of Jan's squirming ass. And that would have been long before she'd managed to maneuver the fiery wet lips of her pussy in to position around the probing head of my cock! Hey, I like a woman who knows what she wants! So sure, I figured, if she wants it that bad, cool, then let her do it her way!, Kicking back, I settled my hands under my head, and grinned up in to Jan's stormy eyes.

Lips quirked in an impish grin, Jan leaned forward, braced her hands on my chest, and stared down in to my eyes. Then with a maddeningly slow rotation of her curvy hips, she swirled the slick, velvety soft folds of her flaming pussy over the cushiony head of my wildly pulsing cock. With a trilled purr, she gave a little bounce, bounced again, and oh my fucking God, I was inside that woman at last! Only horrors, she brought that last little bounce up short, leaving barely half my cock bathed in the wet volcanic heat of her vagina. Yeah, and when she turned, fixing Jackie with a wickedly lascivious grin, that innocent purr was sounding more like the snarling growl of a wildcat! OK sure, when she swung back around she was chuckling, but that wildcat snarl was blazing in her wide-open green eyes! And then, she was clenching, squeezing an already wickedly tight vagina, letting her gentle bounces pop that pitifully few inches of cock in and out of its invitingly sensual opening. My poor frustrated cock was screaming at my hands, pleading for them to grab the bitch's ass, bring it crashing down, and slam eight pissed off inches of cock deep in to her teasing cunt! Hey, I was all set to reach for that enticing ass, when Jan distracted me by leaning back. Yup, the flirtatious imp put her hands behind the back she'd just arched so provocatively! Oh fuck, and didn't that do lovely things for what had already been a heart stopping, utterly spectacular looking pair of perkily upturned tits!

Well, there I was practically delirious, being tortured by that cock taunting pussy, while my mouth watered at just the thought of sucking Jan's rock hard looking pair of tantalizingly jutting nipples. And as if that wasn't bad enough, there was Jan's nasty, but oh so predictable pause. And then, wham-o, with a tiny bounce, my poor cock was back out in the cold cruel world! Yeah sure, I knew what was coming; and oh Hell yes, I was looking forward to it too! So I stopped staring at my poor abandoned pussy drenched cock, and swept my eyes up Jan's lush body. Before I made it all the way up and caught her look of expectant ecstasy, I'd paused along the way to savor the sight of her gently heaving tits. OK yeah, and a pair of stunningly erect nipples that looked like they were popped out right to the bursting point. Still, I was in time to see Jan's eyes slide shut, and to catch her lip-licking grin of anticipation. Oh hot damn, I thought; because, I knew that pause was about to come to a satisfyingly abrupt end!

Jan dropped, fuck that, she came slamming down with all the force that slim body could put behind it. Not satisfied to be sitting, impaled on eight thick inches of iron hard cock, she twisted, grinding down hard against my neatly trimmed crop of pubes. With a swish of her hips Jan raised up, and with a guttural "ooh," she paused! Yeah and in that pause, before she came crashing back down I had time to gape at the flood of slippery pussy juices pouring down my cock. Three times, and yeah I counted, she slammed down, rose up, and slammed down again, and each of those crashing downward thrusts was accompanied by a loudly growled, "Yes!" Oh fuck Alex, I told myself; later, you are going to be absolutely hammering thrusts up in to those, and that woman is going to howl like a cat in heat! She stopped, eight inches of convulsing vagina wrapped tight around eight inches of throbbing cock, grinned down at me, and said "Yummy, so patient, so big...ooh, and oh so hard...gosh, qualities I do love in a man!"

Swiveling to face Jackie, Jan rubbed her palms together theatrically, declaring an enthusiastic "Yummy, oh I'm going to just love fucking Alex's lovely cock!" But it was me she was looking at when she said, "Jackie darling, it's so good of you to share your toys...really, I promise not to break him!" She leaned in then and kissed me, and it was a long, hard, and thoroughly nasty kiss. And her tongue wasn't the only thing churning either. Then with a chuckled "Come on, lets fuck," she braced her hands on my chest, and began rhythmically pumping those slowly swiveling hips. I could see Jan's stomach muscles flex, and for sure, I could feel the sweet contractions they sent rippling through her vagina. And as if that wasn't torture enough, every one of Jan's tantalizingly slow strokes ended with a hard downward jab that left her briefly fully impaled. So yeah, this poor guy was ready to plead for mercy! And caught up in her own rapturous pleasure or not, I'm pretty sure Jan noticed the patience bleeding out of my eyes. Anyway, issuing a breathy chuckle, the lascivious imp wisely picked up the tempo! So, instead of reaching out and giving that vigorously pumping ass of hers a friendly assist, I left my protesting hands behind my head. And that meant I got to lay there watching, moaning at the sight of Jan's pussy racing up and down the wet slippery length of my rigid, but unfortunately unmoving cock. Of course, I mean that's when I wasn't busy moaning because of how utterly fucking fantastic, not to mention how unbelievably exquisite it felt!

Jan stopped racing fast laps up and down my cock, and started taking these wickedly slow round trips that lifted her sweet pussy right up off my cock. And well gosh, that forced me to endure the delights of reentering her over, and over, and yeah, over again! And even more then the surprising power she put behind her downward slamming thrusts, it was the nasty little half twist she added that got my hips jerking up to meet them. And right then, all I wanted was to match her powerful downward slams with a few of my own jack hammering upward thrusts! But I held back, willing to let that orgasm-chasing temptress go right on doing things her way.

Not to proud to scream, whimper, or beg, I wanted to do all three! But, while I still could, I decided to hold on to the remaining shreds of my tattered dignity. So, I settled for calling out a few helpful little hints. "Go girl" I cheerfully, and loudly encouraged! Then getting in to the spirit of things, I tried suggesting "Go for it bitch...come on now, fuck me...that's it, fuck me...oh you horny little bitch, do it...yeah, fuck me!" What do you know, Jan was paying attention! Yup, and she must have liked what she heard too!

Making it clear she knew precisely what both hard, and fast meant, Jan rode on, giving a wicked demonstration of both. And she looked awfully damn good doing it too! Red hair flying, lower lip clenched between her teeth, eyes blazing with her swelling passion, Jan's face was a mask of concentration and desire. I suppose I could say that looking past Jan's expressive face, and between her swaying breasts, made the sight of Jan's pussy careening up and down my cock, something like icing on the cake. The cake, of course, being how it felt! Jan slowed, and I saw, yeah and felt, her shift, adjusting her angle of attack. I figured she was searching for the angle of ecstasy, that angle where the clit gets the maximum friction out of every one of its mistress's grinding downward thrusts. A couple of testing slow pelvic grinding swoops, and she was off again. It was full speed ahead, with a whooped "Oh fuck yes, that's it!" Angle adjusted to her satisfaction, every Crushing downward slam Jan delivered, ground her clit against me. And whether she was just absolutely pounding down one hard smashing thrust after another, or pausing to grind her pelvis against mine, she rode my cock, unashamedly using me for her pleasure! Not that I'm complaining; because hey, along the way I was treated to several excruciatingly intense moments of deliciously sensual pleasure!

Pistoning and twisting in a steadily increasing rhythm, Jan wasn't the least bit shy about letting us know how she felt. Nope, the energetic tempo of the horny wenches pelvis crushing thrusts ramped up, building in to a frenzy that turned her screamed yeses and oh my Gods in to frantic sounding pleas! And then with a cry "Fuck...oh fuck yes," that was more of a snarl, Jan exploded, screaming her way in to climatic ecstasy! OK, and it was pretty obvious, as in unmistakable; because, she just went on bellowing "I'm cuming...yes, yes...again...oh God yes...I'm cuming, I'm cuming!" And then, unbelievably, because she didn't even slow down to do it, she interrupted her screaming to giggle! Uh-huh, and breathless and panting, her Firm proudly jutting tits shook and heaved as she gasped "Again...oh yes, one more!" Awesome, so with another window rattling chorus of yeses, she rode my cock in to another thundering orgasm!

Jackie was still clapping and whooping "Go girl, again...yeah, more," when Jan's frenzied pistoning slowed to a stop! Jan leaned back, hands planted imperiously on her hips, and sat there, looking smug and satisfied. Yup, and that was the last I would see of her for a while. Why; because Jackie had apparently grown bored playing the role of spectator. And that would explain why she'd swung one long leg over, and plopped her wet and flaming pussy right down on my face. But hey, who needs to see, right? Come on, I sure didn't need too, not to know what Jan was up too, now did I? Nope, I could feel that; plus, there was Jackie's curvaceous body to gaze up at. And of course, I was enjoying a tasty mouthful of her exceedingly lubricious pussy!

Jan was off again, pumping madly, and loudly imploring "Oh my God Alex, please don't cum...oh God, not yet...oh fuck, I'm going to cum so hard!" Well luckily, for her, having so recently and most enjoyably flooded her mouth with cum, I wasn't planning too; not just then anyway! So for the moment, figuring Jan could go right on handling her end of things, I focused my attention on Jackie. What fun, Jan whooped, and went right on powering herself up and down my cock. And I went right on enthusiastically tongue fucking Jackie's pussy, while her pussy drenched my face under a flood of its hot slippery juices. Knowing my wife's nasty habits, before I snaked a tongue out in search of her clit, I latched on to a double handful of her curvy ass. So while she shrieked and squirmed, I held on tight and felt her clit swell under my rapidly flicking tongue. Slowing, soft flicking licks turned it in to a slick, hard nub.

Calling me a "Teasing bastard," Jackie reached down and spread her labia wide, exposing that swollen bit of erect clit to the darting, swirling tip of my fast flicking tongue. Figuring, tease huh; when she ordered "Yes, yes that's it...oh God yes, eat me, yes, eat me," I stopped! OK, but that was only so I could closed my lips around that jutting nub. I waited, and heard her shrieked "Bastard, yes suck it!" And then, not being suicidal, I sucked! Unable to bounce her ass, Jackie's head whipped from side to side, while she huskily growled "Oh God...oh God...oh God!" Oh sure, soft sucking would have done the trick; yeah, but with Jackie, hard works much, much better! And knowing that some serious sucking was guaranteed to blast Jackie in to orgasmic orbit, naturally, what else was I going to do? Right, and sure enough, off she roared!