Saturday's Surprise-Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

Snarling menacingly, Jan tossed her head, freeing it from Jackie's grasping fingers. And then, like she wasn't still getting her ass hammered full of hard cock, she snidely declared "Oh yeah...well, I bet you've never had a woman make you screamed your fool head off...well you know, not while she was getting her ass fucked by your husband anyway!" And hey, she had that right!

I had to slow down to laugh, but I was driving these slow, fully penetrating thrusts in to Jan's ass, when she apparently decided she could hold on to Jackie's tits just as easily as the sofa. So, holding her double handful of tits, she pushed them together, and sucked a pair of puckered nipples in to her mouth. Patting Jan's cheek affectionately, eyebrow arching, Jackie complained "Gosh Alex, the ungrateful little tart actually accused me of hogging that last lovely load of your cum! Who me, imagine that! So...I'm going to see that she gets all she wants of the stuff!" Well I for one was still trying to figure just how she intended to pull that off, when she explained "Jan honey, I'm so glad you like my tits...really! Because darling, when Alex gets tired of fucking your ass, well gosh, he's just going to drench them under a big delicious load of cum, right Alex?" And she was already moving Jan's hands back on to the sofa, when she added a cheery "Yummy, and its going to be all yours too... aren't I sweet? Now hold on tight!" Waving, Jackie started to slide down. She was temporarily out of sight, but I could feel her squirming her way back between our legs. And when I glanced down past my thrusting cocks, sure enough, there she was! Yup, Jackie's gorgeous tits were right where they'd needed to be alright! She had them perfectly positioned, so if, OK when, I pulled out of Jan's ass, I was going to end up sending my load of cum splashing all over her tits. Gosh, and suddenly all I could think of was getting off, go figure huh!

Yeah well, I figured, with Jan's hands gripping the sofa, it just had to be Jackie's fingers tickling my swinging balls didn't it? Uh-huh, and of course when they stopped tormenting me, I figured it was only because my rambunctious wife found Jan's clit more interesting then a big pair of hairy balls. And, that was just fucking fine with me! What I wanted, and right then, all that I wanted, was to get off! And that meant, if my cock started erupting gushing spurts of cum over Jackie's tits, while poor frustrated Jan was still trying to catch up with an orgasm, well tough! So, you bet I was energetically power driving in fully penetrating thrusts! Yeah and every one, ripped out past that delightfully tight asshole, before I absolutely slammed back in to it! No doubt, about it, with only my selfish pleasure on my sex bedazzled mind, I took that ass, pounding in and out of it with a frantic rhythm! Hey, I almost missed Jan's orgasm; right, as if anyone could have missed hearing her climatic cries! Besides, there was the way her ass went wild, its slippery tunnel suddenly flashing with a molten heat, as it convulsed in cock squeezing spasms! OK, and it's a good thing Jan's impassioned screams distracted me. Otherwise, the darling girl would have found herself with one Hell of a lot of cum flooding deep in to her ass; because yeah, I'd have still been banging the holy Hell out of it! Instead, I took one for the team, and played along! And somehow, I managed to rip my already spurting cock out in time, and fountained an absolutely volcanic eruption of thick hot cum over Jackie's waiting tits. With my cum squirting cock in hand, well gosh, it was almost like icing a cake. Anyway, I really enjoyed decorating Jackie's tits with a coating of the gooey white stuff, yeah, and there sure was a lot of it!

I figure Jan knew what I was up too, when I so unceremoniously yanked my jerking cock out of her ass. Anyway, she swung around, coming up on her knees in time to see the final spurt of cum my pumping fist sent splatting on to Jackie's belly. Breathless, but giggling, she trailed a finger through that last splash of cum, giddily exclaiming "Oh my God Alex, no guys ever taken my ass like that...well for sure not while some bitch was making me cum all over her fingers! And oh fuck, you got so hard! And hey..." Oops, and suddenly she was out pouting Jackie, bewailing "Oh never mind...oh, it's just not fair; yeah, I really wanted to feel you cuming...I mean, you know...way up there, deep inside me!"!

Jackie wasn't having any of it, sarcastically delivering a teasing "Oh you poor, poor baby; maybe, Next time! Now, stop your pouting! Gosh, look at all the tasty cum decorating my titties! Yup, and darling, it's all yours too; so, bon appetit!"

Thinking Jan looked somewhat less then wildly enthusiastic, I watched her give a, oh what the Hell, shrug of her shoulders. And that's when I stumbled to my feet, and headed for the bar. So, I was sitting there on my trusty barstool, drink in hand; while I watched Jan make a performance out of licking up that cum. Her tongue swirled, carefully sweeping the cum off Jackie's belly, flicked out to clear the gooey treat off her tits, leaving the mounds covering Jackie's areola and nipples for her dessert. And then after pushing Jackie's tits together, she popped one cum coated nipple at a time in to her mouth, greedily sucking on her cum flavored treat. Beaming up at me, Jan sensuously, and oh so erotically licked the last of my cum off her lips. Whooping a triumphant "Yes," she slapped Jackie's wetly glistening belly, beating it like a bongo drum. And then, she was on her feet, in my arms, and kissing me like, yeah, like she was ready for more! Her lips were fiery; her insistent tongue seemed capable of rape, and who the fuck cared if her mouth tasted like a mix of my wife's pussy and my own cum? Not me, that's who,

And not one to be left out in the cold, Jackie joined us, collecting a pair of kisses. But then, she was complaining "hey, I'm starving! So, who's up for dinner?" It was only a little later, over another round of cocktails that we decided to go out for sushi. After dinner, well I figured we'd see about dessert!

There are two more parts to this story,. The second segment is titled, Saturday's surprise-encounters, and will follow within the next couple of days. August 31, 2011.

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers