Satyr Play 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
Henry just wants a normal life but Queen Mab has big plans.
93k words
4.86
62.1k
147

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,843 Followers

Author's Notes:

Satyr Play 2 continues my surprisingly well-received first attempt to dabble in the realm of magic. Obviously, I learned nothing while writing the first story as I continue to ride roughshod over preconceived notions and the established guidelines of the genre. Mea Culpa.

No effort is made in this tale to explain the backstory, so it is highly recommended you read the stories in the following order:

  • Satyr Play
  • A Dark Heart (Short Story - for context)
  • Satyr Play 2, Part 1
  • Song for a Still River (Short Story - for context)
  • Satyr Play 2, Part 2
  • Bride in Black (Short Story - for context)
  • Satyr Play 3, Part 1
  • Satyr Play 3, Part 2
  • Satyr Play 4, Part 1
  • Satyr Play 4, Part 2
  • Satyr Play 5... to come.

All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older. Most aren't even human... or real. Or are they? Dun dun DAH!

********

Satyr Play 2, Part 2

********

Chapter 27

Henry looked down at the sleeping beauty in his living room, the early morning rays of sunlight shining through her hair. She was breathtakingly lovely, and he felt his heart jump a little in his chest. But that was just a natural reaction to a Succubus, even disguised behind a glamor as she was, so he let it pass.

He'd taken off his real party clothes and set his glamor to a white T-shirt and jeans but left his feet bare. This was a skill he knew he'd have to keep practicing.

He went to the kitchen and began the process of cooking breakfast. He was getting better at it. As it was the weekend, he'd make a hearty meal. Bacon, eggs, toast, jam, and orange juice.

He was feeling surprisingly good after the rough night before. His face did have some tender spots. Someone punched him? Some moments from last night were still blurry.

He puttered in the kitchen, being as quiet as he could, but eventually, he heard stirring in the living room.

"Hey. When did you get up?" Marisa sleepily said as she approached.

"About fifteen minutes ago." He watched her yawning and frowned. "If you're still tired, lie down on my bed for a while." She moved close to kiss him on the cheek, stole a piece of bacon from his plate, then shuffled off to the bedroom and closed the door.

He smiled and finished making his breakfast.

With his laptop open on the breakfast bar, he started it up and brought his food over. He opened a browser and pointed it to one of the news aggregator websites. The top story was the quarantined town in Kansas again.

This time, there was amateur video of terrible events happening at a high school on the edge of town. The videographer set himself up in a blind at the edge of a cornfield with a huge telephoto lens and caught it all.

The story reported that the army had trapped something in the school gymnasium, but it broke free and went on a killing rampage. While faces in the video weren't sharp due to the heat ripple over the long distance, the actions were clear enough. The creature looked like a long, wide ribbon of black that rippled and undulated to propel itself through the air. Lining its long, lean body, sharp black spikes projected outwards. That's all the detail he could make out.

It looked like it was having some trouble getting airborne as it bounced along the ground before the open gym door, thrashing this way and that, impaling the startled soldiers on its spikes. Someone who looked important with lots of colorful service ribbons on his chest faced down the creature and managed to get some shots off before losing his head to a snap of a toothy maw, which suddenly appeared at one end.

The beast tried flying away after the slaughter, but one of the surviving soldiers opened up with a 50mm before it got out of range and brought it down. One of the rounds hit something volatile inside as it exploded with a thump, splashing the field with its guts. The army went on full alert and swarmed over the area. That's where the vid ended.

Henry's fork remained forgotten, halfway to his mouth, which hung open. He was reliving his dream from the night before. A nightmare creature that came from the other side and hid in a darkened gymnasium.

It wasn't a dream. It was real!

Shit! He'd let that monster in from the other world.

He let that sink in for a moment as a chill worked its way down his spine. The death of those soldiers was on him. That wasn't a good feeling. Not at all.

He gave himself a little shake, as that wasn't the only thing that happened in his dream. If he'd let the monster in, then he'd also rescued all those glass people from starving to death in the dark gym. They'd been put there by the soldiers. Left to die there, but he'd freed them. Something good came of his actions. There was a balance of bad and good. He allowed himself to take responsibility for both. This didn't eliminate the pain he felt for the soldier's death, but saving so many glass people eased it considerably. He put those feelings aside to consider the real problem, what upset him the most.

He was messing with magic. That was something he'd vowed not to do. He had no interest in magic and desperately wanted to avoid it. But no matter how badly he wanted to live a normal, magic-free life, it kept creeping in, twisting and tangling his plans and poisoning his actions. He looked at the black ring on his finger, and a terrible rage swept through him. He wanted it gone so badly he contemplated cutting his finger off. When his temper cooled, he found himself holding his knife poised above his knuckle.

A knock on his front door startled him, and he dropped the knife.

He stood, picked up the dropped cutlery, and placed it on the counter. Then he took a deep breath to settle his nerves before walking to the door.

He opened it, and Yuko was standing there. He blinked in surprise at her determined expression. He glanced at the smaller woman standing next to her. He recognized her but couldn't place where he'd seen her. Dark skin, long black hair, large pretty and dark eyes, ring in her nose with a chain leading down into her t-shirt—oh! He pulled his eyes back up to her face, which now had a knowing smile on her pretty lips. The Thai restaurant. He looked back to Yuko.

"I must speak with you. May we come in?" she asked.

Still unsettled, he stepped back, and the two women entered.

They slipped off their shoes and walked into the living room as Henry followed.

Yuko looked at the closed bedroom door. "You have company?"

He nodded.

"The blond from downstairs?" she asked bluntly.

He shook his head and struggled to get control of the situation. "Who I have in my bedroom is none of your concern."

"I'm asking if it's safe to talk," Yuko explained, holding his eyes so he would understand her meaning. He glanced at the smaller woman, who just nodded to him.

"Oh! Yes." They took seats on the couch.

"You are Stanley," Yuko blurted, her voice demanding but shaky.

He looked at her closely and saw she was trembling slightly. He began to get nervous. "I'm Henry... now."

A shudder went through her body, and she closed her eyes. "But you were Stanley, once."

Not sure where she was going with this, he nodded cautiously. "Yes."

A smile bloomed on her face, and she relaxed. "Why do you look so different?"

"It's a glamor... from the Fae." He glanced at the other woman whose eyes hadn't left his face. "I'm sorry. I didn't get your name."

"I am Kali Chandra. Mahati's sister."

Henry's eyes went wide in surprise.

"Is it true you defeated her magic?" she gushed, her body vibrating from excitement.

He nodded as it suddenly felt unsafe to say more.

He looked to Yuko, whose expression was showing doubt again as she ran her eyes over his body.

"What's wrong?"

"I can see through Fae glamors, but I cannot see through yours. When you were Stanley, it was comforting that you were as you appeared." Yuko said.

Henry wasn't about to tell them about being linked to an alternate realm of magic, but he was no good at lying, so he just shrugged. Her presence here and now was making him nervous. "Is that what you wanted to speak to me about?" That came out a little sharper than he intended.

Yuko's eyes flashed to his, and he saw hurt and doubt in them. "What have I done to earn such anger?" she snapped.

He rocked back. "Why do you continue to refuse to take responsibility for your actions!?!" Henry barked.

The bedroom door opened, and Marisa stepped out with a concerned look. "Henry?"

"Marisa, this is my new neighbor Yuko. You remember her, don't you? She's the one who tried to use her tears to make me fall in love with her, then told her father we were engaged and, oh yeah, forced me to go to Japan to humiliate myself in front of the entire Japanese government!" Henry finished with a yell.

He caught motion in the corner of his eye and leapt on Yuko, pinning her to the couch while grabbing her hands. The beginnings of her spell snapped and collapsed in his hands, and the wave of force blew outwards, tossing pillows and Kali from the couch to land on the floor several feet away with a thump.

Henry glared down into tear-filled eyes, but he could see she wasn't so much sad as frustrated. She was glaring back at him but squirming under his body. He'd had enough. "Is attacking me your only response to having your mistakes pointed out-mmmph!"

Yuko kissed him fiercely and desperately as he jolted with surprise. He released her hands in an attempt to push himself off, but her arms went around his torso to cling to him. He couldn't prevent his body from responding, but his mind wanted nothing to do with this. She moaned in frustration when he finally managed to pull free.

She looked into his confused eyes, pushed clear of him to leap to her feet, and ran from his condo, grabbing her shoes on the way. The room fell silent.

"It's true!" Kali gasped as she climbed back to her feet. "You can block magic!" Her eyes glowed with her excitement. "It was very nice meeting you again. I hope to see much more of you in the future!" With that, she turned and rushed from his condo, taking her sandals with her.

Marisa moved to the door and locked it before quickly returning to Henry's side. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I have no idea," he mumbled, rubbing his tingling hands. He looked into her concerned eyes and shook his head. "I can't figure Yuko out at all. First, she wants to kill me; then she's kissing me?!? Which is it? Kiss or Kill?"

Marisa smiled. "Why can't it be both?"

Henry's eyebrows rose.

Her grin widened. "She's a woman! We are wondrous creatures of inscrutable intentions."

"I'm doomed," Henry moaned in despair.

"I'm more concerned with the second woman. Who was she?" Marisa asked.

Henry nodded. "Kali Chandra. The younger sister of Mahati, VRL's external counsel."

It was Marisa's turn to look surprised. "She said she's met you before?"

He nodded. "A little while ago, I went to a local Thai restaurant for dinner with Sandy, Dayshia, and Tish. She was at the next table with some of Yuko's friends. I had no idea who she was at the time. I didn't know her name until today. She told Mahati about me, though. That was before Mahati met me and tried to kill me." He sighed. "Too many people trying to kill me."

She kissed him on the cheek again. "Any bacon left?"

He let out a long sigh. "I never finished my breakfast. Barely started, actually," he said, looking over at the breakfast bar where he'd almost cut his finger off. He frowned.

Marisa jumped to her feet and walked to the bar to sit in his chair. She began eating his breakfast. As he approached, she shot him a cheeky smile. He snorted and began to prepare another meal.

"Shocking stuff happening in Kansas! I'm amazed the Council hasn't found a way to suppress this." Marisa said as she looked at the website Henry had pulled up. She played the video and gasped in shock.

Henry didn't say a word. He just kept preparing his breakfast. When it was ready, he sat beside her and ate quietly, never looking at the stories she was reading. She was mumbling to herself as she was shocked by what she learned.

"The Colonel running the operation was one of the creature's victims." She read silently for a bit. "From what it says, he is—was a controversial, hard-liner in Washington. Mostly due to his interrogation techniques on prisoners in the last war. He still had his job, so he must have had friends in high places."

Henry wasn't listening as he was lost in his memories of the night before. If he relaxed and let them bubble up on their own, they filled in the blanks from when he'd been out of his body. The ones surfacing were drawn there by Marisa's comments regarding the Colonel. He now knew these memories were artifacts of his mind-to-mind conversation with the Glass People. That name resonated with him. He could see... images, memories... he knew they weren't his. Thankfully, they didn't feel like his, so he could distinguish them as separate.

Finally, he felt her attention turn back to him.

"Henry? What's wrong? You're so quiet."

"He was starving them," he said quietly.

"Who was?"

"The Colonel. He ordered the soldiers to jail the Glass People in the gym. Blocked off all the light. That's how they fed."

She was looking at him nervously. "Henry, how do you know this?" she asked softly.

He squirmed. "I thought it was just a surreal dream. I've had them for a while. But after seeing that story online... I now know it was real. I visited them last night. The Glass People. They were calling out to me... through the... energy in me. They were starving, some close to death, desperate. I... opened a way for them to the other side, helped them escape, but that black thing came back through before I closed the rift and fled."

"Other side?" she squeaked.

He frowned. "The source of the energy or magic within me. The Glass People like it there."

"Have you been there?" Marisa asked, and he looked into her troubled eyes. He shrugged. "I... I think so? It seemed familiar? What I thought were just dreams are memories, and they're becoming sharper. Red grassy hillside, yellow sky, and a big red-orange sun throwing off the most amazing light. Sorry, I think that last impression was from them."

Marisa was staring at Henry. His out-of-body experience included interacting with the physical realm and telepathy of some kind. That was significant power! But he showed no other signs of wielding capabilities! "So, you went to Kansas?"

"And China."

"WHAT?!?" she exclaimed.

"There was one more of the Glass People there. He was so lonely. He'd been talking with the others and wanted to go with them, so I went there and helped him escape the soldiers."

"HENRY! I've heard of powerful wielders being able to cast their minds into the surrounding neighborhood or maybe a nearby city but never traveling around the globe! You could have lost your connection to your body! You could have died! Promise me you'll never do that again!" She took his hands in hers but forced her seer sight way down as there were substantial fluctuations in Henry's aura. She was too frightened to see the images.

He shrugged as he couldn't promise something he seemed to have little control over. He looked at Marisa's hands holding his and took comfort from her touch. "I remember feeling so tired. I had nothing left after the last one escaped. No strength to get back, so I just let the Fae healing spell take me up into the sky, and I drifted." He paused as he recalled. "Then I heard Meixiu. I don't know why her voice comes through so clearly, but it guided me back." His eyes widened as another memory solidified. "Oh! She pulled me back when I flew with the fighter pilot to the other side! I did go there!"

Marisa pulled him to his feet and held him tight against her. He could feel her trembling, so he rubbed her back until she calmed.

"I never wanted any of this. If I could, I'd return to being little, insignificant Stanley Garin on his first day at his first job, working for VRL with you. Honestly, that was the best day of my life," he said longingly.

Marisa's heart was breaking. She pulled back from the hug and kissed Henry deeply, and he returned it with an almost desperate need to connect.

Maintaining the kiss, he scooped her into his arms, carried her back to his room, and eased her down on his bed. He finally pulled back as Marisa released her glamor, so he did as well. She lifted her arms to him, so he leaned down and kissed her deeply once more as her arms wrapped around him. He felt safe in her embrace. Her touch calmed him more than anyone else's. She'd been there when he was a small man, stuttering in the presence of beauty, and her touch untied his treacherous tongue.

He gently lowered his larger body over hers, and she sighed as they met. They rocked together, stroking against each other, increasing their need. Her body was receptive to his, and they fit together so well. His kiss became demanding, and she pulled him tighter as he finally slipped inside.

Marisa broke from the kiss to gasp as he was so large in his natural state. Hot and thick, she felt him sinking deeper and deeper into her body. Marisa craved this! She needed more and wrapped her legs around his powerful thighs to pull him deeper.

Henry gasped and trembled as this was intensely intimate. He looked into her eyes, and she looked back and smiled at him. God, she was so incredibly beautiful, and she wanted him! That fact centered Henry's world and gave his life a foundation. He was so grateful for her presence in his life. He knew Succubi were wired differently than humans regarding relationships, but he could feel Marisa's genuine emotional connection to him, which gave him strength.

He drew himself out and thrust forward. Marisa's eyes flew wide, and her mouth dropped open in a gasp as she clung to him tightly. His desire surged, and he sped his movements until he was driving her against the mattress harder and harder. She was crying out in bliss, and her voice had risen above the register for hearing. He felt her begin to lose coordination as her release tipped over the edge and crashed through her senses. He was right behind her, and thick ropes of cum surged into her depths.

"HENRY! OH! Ffffffffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!!! Sssssoooooo gooooooood!" she sighed in ecstasy as the Wild Magic flooded through her cells once more.

They clung to each other for long minutes as they enjoyed the ebb of their pleasure. Henry tenderly kissed Marisa's forehead and cheeks until she giggled and gently pushed him back. She smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling, and noted his aura was calm once again. Still shot through with dark streaks, which she refused to examine closer, but the bright zones gleamed with promise. She avoided looking too closely at those as well.

Eventually, they had to separate, though they moaned to each other, which ended in giggles. Once apart, they went to the shower and cleaned up, human disguises back in place.

They dressed in their glamors and returned to the breakfast bar to clean their dishes.

"Oh, before I forget again, Sandy, Tish, and Dayshia said they wanted to visit you this afternoon. They were truly upset when you were grabbed at the club last night."

Henry recalled the event and winced. "My drink was spiked by Roger."

Marisa smiled. "Yes, he's going to get a beating from those ladies for that."

Another fact burbled up from the depths of Henry's brain. "Ikehorn, Mab's... man? He brought me home."

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,843 Followers