Satyr Play 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Zap our—" Jake caught the amusement in Sam's eyes. "Fuck you! What's your idea then?"

"Ain't got one yet. I need more information. Help me look for the controller. It should have fallen in the same place as this shiny stuff or close by."

The two men carefully inspected the ground. Sam paused to use a broken wheat stalk to poke several foil strips into one compartment of his plastic lunch container. The foil was so thin he was afraid touching them with his fingers might tear it. The box protected it well enough, and he slipped it back into the lunch bag.

"Sam! I found something!" Jake yelled out.

Sam hustled over to Jake's side to see what he was looking at. Hanging on some bent-over wheat stalks was a thin mesh of fine gold threads roughly two-foot square. A flat, oval, translucent stone glowed at each thread intersection with a faint yellow light. The gems had stuff embedded in them like... like...

"Is that amber? The stuff prehistoric bugs got caught in?" Jake asked, and Sam gave him another impressed look. Jake had been watching the History Channel. He took a closer look. It did look a bit like amber.

The mesh wasn't connected to anything, so Sam lifted one corner while Jake got the other. A burst of light exploded from the mesh, and the two men found themselves on their backs in the wheat.

"What... what happened?" Sam asked as he sat up. His eyes widened as he saw they were quite far from where they'd been.

"Whoo boy! That amber packs quite a punch!" Jake said with a silly grin as he sat up.

Sam snorted as that tickled his funny bone for some reason. He was all smiles, too, though he didn't know why. They were thoroughly soaked as the rain seeped into the ground.

Sam stood and helped Jake up as well. They walked back to the mesh.

Jake peered closely at it. The mesh had split in quarters, and two of them, the sections Sam and Jake touched were no longer glowing. The remaining two pieces still had a glow.

Sam spotted his lunch bag on the ground. He dumped the container out and used the bag as a glove to pick up one of the lit mesh sections. This went into the second compartment of his plastic container, which he sealed tight. Then he put the second lit piece in the lunch bag for Jake. He left the dull sections on the ground.

"I'm going to get a couple of pieces of the foil for you and Brenda, too. Souvenirs. May be worth something someday!"

Jake smiled at him gratefully as Sam used his broken wheat stalk trick again to push a few strips into the lunch bag and handed it to him.

"Thanks!" Jake said, then looked down at their sodden clothes. "I guess we should go home and get some dry clothes before returning to work."

"Yeah..." Sam said, then grinned wickedly. "I'm gonna give Jeannie a big ol' wet hug first!"

Jake started to chuckle and then laugh, as that seemed hilarious. He wasn't sure why he felt so good, but he decided Brenda would get a big wet hug, too. "Let's get outta here!" he said. Sam nodded with a big grin on his face. Obviously, he was also feeling pretty damn good!

Sam carried his container, and Jake had the lunch bag as they walked back to the harvesters. The wheat they moved through was tall and healthy, and they found no sign of the scorched ring or the circle of taller wheat they'd spotted earlier. That spot had spread outwards, and the crops around them had taken on the health and tallness of the stuff they'd seen in the circle. They shrugged and began to run towards the big machines. As running felt so good, they went right past the harvesters and continued down the lane between the fields. They ran faster and faster, laughing with each other in their delight. When they reached the parking lot, they hopped into their trucks and waved to each other as they went their separate ways.

Sam just lived a few miles down the road in a small trailer set back from the highway. He parked and ran to the door with his container in hand. He stepped inside, and Jeannie looked up in surprise from her seat on the couch. Petite but plump and sexy, she beamed a smile at her husband.

"What are you doing home so early!" she asked with a grin. She caught sight of something glowing in the container he dropped on the seat of the recliner next to the door.

He kicked off his boots and moved to the couch to drop his body on top of hers. She immediately began to squeal.

"Sam! You're soaking wet! You're getting me all wet, too!"

He chuckled wickedly. "Am I getting you all wet, baby? Are you all juicy for me?"

Her eyes flared with hunger as he ground the bulge of his swelling cock against her pussy through her thin panties.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good!" She moaned and clung to him, any concerns of being wet lost in her need for him. "Get those wet things off and fuck me!"

Sam smiled and pulled his shirt off.

"Ooo! Sam! You're all shiny!" Jeannie purred as she ran her fingers over the wet skin on his chest and stomach. A puzzled frown appeared on her face. His muscles felt firmer than last night.

Sam stood and shucked off his clothes so fast she couldn't follow it with her eyes. Then he was pulling her panties off. She began to giggle nervously as he was moving so quickly. That giggle became a moan as he stretched his body over top of hers and drove his hard cock deep inside.

"Ohhh! Fuck baby! Slow it down! Make it last!" she sighed.

Sam tried, but it felt so good, and Jeannie was so hot and wet for him. His hips began to move faster and faster, slapping their bodies together.

"Fuck! Oh! Ssstop! AH! Baby! Slow! AH!" Jeannie was overwhelmed by the intensity of her orgasm, which rushed up on her from the rapid slaps to her clit. "FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" she wailed as she clung to him, feeling his heat firing into her. That felt so good as well.

They lay together, panting in the afterglow, and Sam smiled down at her. "I love you, sexy woman!"

She beamed a huge smile up at him and pulled his face down to hers to kiss him. When he pulled back, she gave him a little push. He got the message and pushed himself up to sit back against the couch's armrest while she sat up against the other end.

"Why are you home early, and why are you... we, soaked?" Jeannie asked as she wiped the water from her face. She looked down and saw her skin was all shiny, too. She pulled off her sodden shirt, and her fat tits were slick with the wetness as well. "How did I get so wet?"

"Jake and I watched two of those strange clouds I told you about. They were dukin' it out over the field we were going to harvest. One killed the other one, and this ain't rain, darlin', it's cloud blood," he said with a big grin.

She gave him a smirk and shook her head as she stood. "Cloud blood is rain!" she snorted in amusement. She walked over to the recliner and admired the glow coming from the container. She reached down and popped the lid.

"Jeannie, wait-"

She touched the mesh, and a flash tossed her across the room to hit the couch. It went over, taking the two of them with it. Sam was immediately at her side, gently pushing the hair back from her face.

"Jeannie? Baby? Jeannie!" he nervously called to her.

Her eyelashes fluttered as she resurfaced, then flew wide open. "What? What?"

He helped her stand, and she was trembling on her feet. "You okay, baby?"

"I'm tingling!" She scrambled to look over the couch at the recliner. The stones were no longer glowing in the mesh. "What was that thing?"

"It fell out of the cloud along with the foil," he explained.

She looked at him incredulously. "It came from the cloud?" He nodded with an excited smile.

They righted the sofa, and she moved back to the mesh, which was now on the floor. She looked at the chair and picked up one of the silver strips as Sam gently picked up the other one.

"Careful, it's super thin, but like tin fo—" he began, then realized the material was melting in his fingers. It was combining with the wetness on his skin... and spreading! He looked at Jeannie, and the silver was already up to her shoulder. She tried wiping it off, but it just stuck to her other hand. He looked down at himself and saw the silver spreading across his chest.

"Sam?" Jeannie called out with a nervous tremor in her voice.

He looked at her again, and it was covering her face and soaking into her long hair. She wasn't panicking or having trouble breathing, and she seemed to be able to see as she watched it move down her body. "Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

She nodded cautiously. "What is this stuff?"

"I-I have no idea, but I gave some to Jake, and he's gone home to see Brenda. I gotta warn him!"

"I'll go with you!" she insisted and shot away to the bedroom to get dressed. A loud crash shook the entire trailer, followed by almost hysterical giggles.

Sam rushed into the room to see Jeannie picking herself up from the floor. The bedside table was smashed to splinters. "What happened?" he asked.

"I ran in here and was going too fast to stop!" she gasped, her silver eyes wide with surprise.

He looked at the mirror above the dresser and gasped. He was also covered head to toe with silver. He looked back to the destroyed furniture and Jeannie.

"Are you hurt?"

"No! I-I feel fine! Not a scratch. Sam... I feel fast!" she grinned. "I-I want to run!" she said with her sweet giggle.

She pulled on her sweatpants and sweater, and he put on his jeans and a t-shirt.

"Come on! Let's go to Jake's!" Sam said and reached out a hand.

The moment Jeannie placed her silvered hand in his, he felt their minds link. He stopped and looked at her as she gazed back at him in wonder. "I truly never knew how much you loved me until this moment," he whispered in awe. She gasped and pulled him to her to kiss him fiercely. He was a foot taller than her, so he had to bend down to do it, but he'd kneel at her feet for the rest of his days if she asked.

She pulled back from him and looked into his reflective eyes. She saw herself there and him in her reflection. A convergent series of smaller and smaller images were inside each reflection. It was breathtaking and dizzying. "More kissing later!"

They rushed from the bedroom, slipped on their shoes, and left the trailer. Sam looked at the truck. "Drive?"

"Run!" she grinned, and he nodded happily. She'd never been a runner, as her chunky body was just too fleshy and heavy to make it enjoyable. Now? It felt like nothing was holding her back.

They released their hands and started off relatively slow. Jeannie was elated to discover nothing hurt as her silver-covered body shook and quaked. Giggles burst from her again.

"Faster!" she gasped, and it was Sam's turn to laugh with delight. They picked up the pace, and their shoes flew off. They didn't even slow down. Their feet felt no pain running on the asphalt, and they had excellent traction, so they pushed harder to go faster. Jake's place was only a fifteen-minute drive down the highway. They let themselves accelerate again.

"Whoa! We almost passed the house!" Sam called out as he grabbed Jeannie's hand again to pull her onto the dirt lane to Jake's parent's old farmhouse. They stopped on the front porch and grinned at each other.

"Our clothes! Jeannie shrieked as she saw she was only wearing the tattered remains of the track pants' waistband and strips of the sweater.

Sam had a little more on his lower half, but his jeans were shredded, and the t-shirt was gone. He still had his wallet and keys in his pocket, but he didn't think they'd survive another run. Strangely, he didn't really care. He shrugged and tapped his chest. "Just think of this as a suit of shiny knight's armor... or body paint." He thumped on the door as she ducked behind him. "Jake! It's Sam and Jeannie!"

Jake opened the door and stared at them in surprise. He was covered in silver, too.

"Ah, you touched the silver strip, too," Sam sighed. Jake nodded with a frown. "Brenda?" Sam asked.

"Naw. She got pissed off when I hugged her and got her all wet. Now she's mad at me cuz she can't dry off, and I can't get the silver off."

"Did she touch the yellow stones?" Jeannie asked.

Jake looked at her, then glanced away. "No. Are you naked?"

Jeannie squeaked in embarrassment and hid behind Sam once again.

Sam just looked down at his ripped clothes. "Our clothes didn't survive the run over here."

Jake looked past them to the driveway, but Sam's truck wasn't there. "You ran here? Jeannie ran here, too?"

The petite but plump woman moved out to face Jake. "What's that supposed to mean?!?" she said indignantly.

Jake raised his hands in surrender. "Nothin'! I meant no disrespect! I-uh..." He looked closer. "Have you lost weight?"

Sam and Jeannie looked at her body, and she did look a little slimmer. "Maybe it was the running. We were running pretty fast! Got here in just five minutes!" she said.

"Geezus! That is fast!" Jake exclaimed.

"Let me talk to Brenda. You fellas wait here," Jeannie insisted and pushed past Jake. She smiled back at Sam and then disappeared inside.

Jake and Sam moved to the railing and looked out into the darkness. "I can see everything as clear as if it was day. It's just not so brightly colored." Jake sighed. "What happened to us? Should we be telling someone?"

Sam thought about that and shook his head. "Naw. I think we'd get in trouble if we did. End up with scientist pokin' things into us. I don't want that for Jeannie and me."

Jake just nodded in agreement. He didn't like the sounds of that either. "What do we do then?"

Sam thought about that for a bit, then nodded to himself. "I want to go back to that field and collect the rest of that silver stuff. It's too dangerous to leave it."

"Dangerous? It's all over us! What do you mean dangerous?" Jake exclaimed nervously.

Sam tried to calm his friend. "I mean dangerous in the wrong hands. Can you imagine criminals being able to move this fast?"

Jake frowned. "I don't think the silver stuff made us fast. Coulda been the weird rain or, more likely, the flash from the stones. Still, I agree we should keep this stuff out of anyone's hands but ours for now. What're we gonna do with it?"

Sam just smiled. "Not sure yet. For now? We'll just collect it and run?" he shrugged.

There was a loud crash from inside the house. Jake rushed inside with Sam at his heels. Brenda's tall, slim frame leaned against the living room's far wall. The piece of mesh was on the floor, the light no longer glowing from it. Jeannie was picking herself up from where she landed against the opposite wall. She used Sam's lunch bag to pick up the silver foil and dropped it on Brenda's head. It immediately began to melt and spread as it had with Jeannie.

Jake looked upset, so Sam patted his friend's arm and strongly picked up the man's emotions. Jake spun to stare at him in surprise. "Oh! Sorry! I should have realized it would work with you as well as Jeannie," Sam apologized.

"Is that some mind-to-mind shit?" Jake asked in a quiet voice, and Sam nodded.

"Freaky, ain't it," Sam said with a smile.

"What!?! Oh! What's happened?" Brenda gasped as she woke.

Jake knelt next to her. "Hey, how ya feelin'?" he asked gently.

"I-I feel... different! In a good way!" she said.

He took her hand, and she gasped. "Oh! Oh, Jake! I love you too!"

He kissed her tenderly and then helped her stand. Jeannie was grinning at her friend. "What?" Brenda asked.

"Feel like doing a little running?" Jeannie asked.

Brenda's smile widened. She'd never been athletic, but as a girl, she'd used her long legs to run all over her parent's farm. She nodded to her friend as something in her was eager to re-experience that thrill.

"Can you get your big thermos?" Sam asked his friend. He nodded and zipped away to return from the kitchen a second later with it in his hand. Brenda's eyes flew wide in surprise.

"Yes, we're much faster now!" Jeannie gushed. She looked at her husband. "Where are we goin'?"

"To the field to get the rest of the silver stuff. Then... I don't know. We can decide later," he said. His wife nodded to him with a smile.

They left the farmhouse and grinned at each other excitedly.

Sam looked down at their shoes. "You won't need those as they just fall off anyway."

"We might as well lose the clothes as they won't survive the run either," Jeannie said, shucking the remnants of her sweatpants and sweater as Sam grinned at her, undressing as well. He glanced at his wallet and keys and realized he wouldn't need them anymore. They just didn't seem important now.

"Naked? You want me to go streaking?" Brenda squealed.

Jake nodded with a big grin.

Brenda giggled nervously and dropped her clothes in a pile on the front lawn as Jake followed suit. Soon, four naked silver figures stood together in the grass. Sam took Jeannie's hand and felt her joy. She reached out and grabbed Jake's hand. He was startled and dropped the thermos but smiled at the woman. He then took Brenda's hand, and she reached for Sam's other hand.

"Oh!" they said simultaneously as the intense sensation of joy passed through them all. Reluctantly, they released hands.

"Let's go runnin'!" Sam said, and they were gone.

They turned off the highway towards the field a few minutes later and stopped next to the big harvesters. Brenda was all smiles as she looked at Jeannie. Then her eyes went wide. "You're slimming down!" she gasped.

"We're all getting slimmer!" Sam said, poking his flat tummy, which had been soft earlier in the day.

Jake smiled at his improved physique and realized he'd left the thermos on his front lawn. He looked to the highway and saw a convoy of black SUVs led by one of those big army personnel carriers turning off onto the dirt road.

"Shit! We got company!" he said.

Sam noticed the missing thermos and the approaching cars. The first vehicle accelerated. They'd been spotted. "Come on! Let's get what we can get and run!" He tugged Jeannie's hand as Jake ran into the field with Brenda.

They instantly felt a rush from the magic saturating the wheat around them.

"Ooo! What feels so good?" Jeannie purred as they went deeper into the field.

"I think it's the energy from the lightning that struck the field," Jake offered, and Sam grinned at him. Jake was becoming a regular Mr. Science! It was as good an explanation as anything he could come up with.

They found the last scraps of the foil and tried collecting it, but it just soaked into their existing coating. They each grabbed some until it was gone.

"FREEZE!" a voice yelled out over a loudspeaker, and an intense spotlight shone in their direction.

"What do you think?" Jake asked.

A shot rang out, and a high-pitched whiz screamed off Sam's shoulder, deflected upwards. He looked down where the bullet struck, but there wasn't so much as a scratch.

"Now I know what the silver stuff is good for. That didn't even hurt," Sam mumbled.

"They answered the question. Full speed away," Jeannie said.

"Agreed," Sam concurred. "Follow me to the gate."

He shot away through the field, and the others followed in single file. The wheat brushed past them, sliding off their frictionless mirror-smooth surfaces. They suddenly reached the edge, and Sam blew through the gate like tissue paper, stopping on the dirt road just beyond.

"What happened?!?" Jake gasped.

"Are you okay?" Jeannie asked in concern.

Sam examined his body but found no injuries, not even a scratch, from bursting through the metal pipe gate. "I'm good. I was going too fast to stop to open it for you guys," he said with a grin.

They all looked back at the commotion their sighting had caused. This far away, they were invisible in the dark but wouldn't take any chances.

"I think we'll need to stick to nighttime outings. With this shiny coating, we'll draw too much of that kind of attention in the daylight." Jake suggested.