Satyr Play 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled his cock from her body and rested her forehead against his chest as she panted in reaction. "Can you... hand me the... lube and toy?"

He reached over and picked up the two items. She took them from his hand as she moved to the center of the bed. Henry gave her a little room as she poured lube onto the head of the dildo and ran her fingers up and down and around the bumpy surface. Then she turned to him with a smirk. "Your turn."

She poured lube onto the head of his cock and ensured she had a generous coating on him. She got on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at him. "Can you ease the plug from my ass? Do it slowly."

He parted her cheeks and gripped the disc attached to the plug. He gently turned it and tugged in little pulses.

"ohfuckohfuckohfuck!" she panted as her legs trembled.

He increased the strength of his tugs and saw the tight orifice begin to bulge wider and wider to release the bulb.

"fuuuuuuuck!" she squealed as the tight muscle slid over the broadest part and forced the rest out. "Ooooo! Fuck!"

Jun suddenly spun around to grab Henry and kissed him feverishly. He did his best to keep up.

"I want you inside me now," she whispered to him as she held his eyes.

Henry nodded, and she turned away again, presenting him with her gorgeous ass. He picked up the lube and poured some in the crack of her ass, and massaged it over her rosebud. Jun sucked in a breath as it was still sensitive from the plug she'd worn.

He massaged a little firmer until she opened for his finger, and he let the slick digit slip inside.

"Ahhh!" she gasped.

When she relaxed, he pressed a second inside with the first. "fuckfuckfuck," she chanted softly.

As he positioned himself behind her, he saw her line herself up with the dildo. So, they were doing a simultaneous penetration then. So be it.

He pressed the fat head of his well-lubricated cock against her ass and applied pressure. It took some time, but eventually, she relaxed, and he slipped inside. Her knees gave slightly, impaling her on the large dildo.

"OH, YES!" she cried, and he was surprised by how loud she was being.

It was slow going as he was larger than the plug had been. She was also making concerning noises, but each time he tried to withdraw, she'd grab at him to stop him. Finally, he was in, and he felt the pressure of the toy she had in her pussy pressing back.

When she seemed to calm, he began his outstroke. She hissed and cooed in equal measure, and he was seriously freaked out by her behavior and wanted to pull out and stop, as she couldn't be enjoying this based on the noises she was making. It felt tremendous for him, but that was secondary.

Before he could suggest they stop, she pushed back to start his next thrust. He involuntarily twitched forward, and she gasped.

"Yes! Oh, yes!"

He gripped her hips and began to smooth out the strokes, not picking up the pace but keeping it nice and slow. He could feel her body trembling under his hands, but she was continually cooing now as the dual penetration was doing good things for her.

This was also doing amazing things for him, and he felt his own release getting closer.

"Faster. I'm almost there," she sighed breathily.

On his next thrust, he doubled the speed, and she threw her head back.

"Ahhhhh! More!"

He rocked his hips and bit his lip as it felt too good when he sped up again. "I'm almost there," he grunted.

Her hips were twitching uncontrollably now. "Harder! Fuck me!"

Gripping her slick hips, he drove his cock deep into her as she cried out.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Ahhhh!"

Henry's initial impression of Jun was being completely obliterated. She was far more mature than he'd assumed, and his incorrect assessment was on him as he'd stopped looking past the surface impression she gave. Her youthful looks and the quiet persona she projected disguised a woman who was very much in touch with her desires and not afraid to demand them. He increased the power of his strokes, and she cried out her joy at the bliss he was delivering to her.

"That's it! Harder! Oh yes! So good! I'm coming!"

Henry couldn't put off his own release any longer and felt his cum filling her ass as her trembling became severe shaking.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK!" she screamed as he held on to the thrashing woman.

She was going limp, so he eased her off and let her drop to the mattress, where she lay panting deeply.

He heard a click behind him and turned his head to see Yuko glaring at them from the doorway. She spun and rushed back to her room, where she slammed her door.

Henry stepped off the bed to go speak with her.

"No," Jun said, and he looked at her. "She won't listen to you tonight. Besides, she's mad at me, not you. She's only disappointed with you for not resisting me."

"Still, I should say something—"

Jun snorted as she looked back at him. "Nothing you could say is going to sway her tonight. Besides, it's not as if she loves you. The Soul Binding has been broken."

Henry's eyes widened. "What?"

She smiled, and a tremble went through her as she enjoyed the afterglow. She opened her eyes and nodded to him. "If she'd still been bound to you and found you in the bed of another, she would have attacked, not stormed away. It seems my big sister is pregnant."

Henry's mouth worked, but he had no words. He finally found some. "We didn't finish discussing my involvement in our child's life."

Jun looked away momentarily, and a frown quickly came and went on her face. She then glanced at him. "We're heading back to Japan tomorrow as we promised mother. I'll send you an email once I'm there, okay?"

He paused as he wasn't sure what the big rush was, but he was out of his element. "Okay."

Her smile returned. "Thank you for an amazing evening. It was everything I hoped it might be."

He was a little embarrassed, but he nodded to her. "I had a wonderful time as well. It was... an eye-opening evening."

"For me, too," she giggled.

He shook his head as she smiled at him. He'd been so wrong with his innocent little school girl preconception. She was definitely more of a college girl in her experimental phase. He looked down at his lube-covered cock and didn't want to pull his clothes on over that mess. He took the washcloth she'd used earlier and quickly cleaned himself before he tugged on his underwear.

Jun rested back against the headboard as she enjoyed the show with a crooked little smile on her lips.

"Could you lock up behind me?" he asked when he was done.

She nodded and eased herself off the bed. She didn't bother with a dressing gown but followed him naked back through the apartment to the door.

He turned to say goodnight, and she pulled his face down to hers, and they shared a sensual kiss.

"Good luck, Henry."

He smiled at her odd phrasing and nodded. "To you, as well."

When he was in the hall, he decided to take the stairs up the two floors to give him time to let his mind absorb the evening's events. The stairwell was empty, and he climbed as he grappled with the idea of having another child, this one with Yuko.

He... wasn't sure how he felt about that. She was a difficult person to relate to as she had such a volatile temper.

That would be difficult for a child to deal with.

He frowned again. Maybe some people should get their shit together before they have children or not have them at all.

He sighed as that could also apply to him.

He had plenty to think about before he'd get to sleep tonight.

Chapter 26

Monday, life went back to normal for Henry. He rode the subway into the city with too many people and joined the crowds on the sidewalk to walk to the VRL office. When he arrived, he was greeted with numerous requests for reports and sat through a tedious meeting where he contributed little but received three more requests. By lunchtime, he actually had a smile on his face.

"What's made you so cheerful?" Marisa asked as she poked her head in his door.

He cracked a grin at her. "I'm so busy! I'm going to have to skip lunch."

Her eyebrows went up. "And this makes you happy?"

He nodded as he looked back to his screen. "Just another day in paradise."

Marisa snorted and left. When she returned from lunch, she had a sub sandwich for him and a large milk. He thanked her, took a bite, and turned back to continue coding one of the reports.

She said goodnight before she left and must have spoken to her mother before leaving as Camila stopped by on her way out and told him his day was over.

Henry glanced at the clock and saw it was seven. He saved his work and pushed back with a sigh.

"Don't push yourself so hard!" Camila growled softly.

He smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, it just felt so good to be busy with stuff like this. Normal stuff. Something I understand and have control over."

Camila nodded and pulled him up from his chair to hug him. That felt good, and he sighed happily.

"I understand, but tomorrow is another day you can fill with the same work. You may have noticed our people have a voracious hunger for information. You slice and dice it for them, and they come back for more," the CEO sighed as she also enjoyed his embrace.

He pulled back to smile at her. "It's true. I love it!"

She chuckled and pointed to his office door. "So, you can go home while there is still daylight and come back to it in the morning."

He sighed. "Yes, dear," he said like a nag-weary husband.

A little zing went through Camila, making her pause momentarily as she looked at his teasing smile. She gave herself a little shake. "Exactly," she asserted and gently pushed him towards the door.

They left his office and rode down to the lobby, where he stepped out with a goodnight as she was going to the garage.

Roy was in the lobby speaking with two of his team. The big man smiled at him and glanced at the wall clock above the reception desk.

Henry held up his hands in surrender. "Yes, yes! I know. I'm going home now."

Roy chuckled. "Have a good night!"

Henry waved over his shoulder and stepped outside.

The air was warm but comfortable, and Henry had a spring in his step as he walked to the subway. It was definitely less crowded at this hour, so it was a comfortable ride back to his neighborhood.

As he walked along the waterfront walkway, he enjoyed the light breeze from the river. He felt his body relaxing as he got closer to home. Then he recalled everyone was away visiting their families. That put a little damper on his enthusiasm. He realized he felt a bit tired, so maybe he'd just grab a bite and get to bed early.

As Camila said, tomorrow he'd have all the work he didn't finish today!

-=-

Meixiu smiled across the table at her two new friends. She'd received a text from Eleanor Hollings asking if they could get together tonight. Her shift at the hospital ended at six, so she and Raymond met her at half-past in a coffee shop down the street from the hospital. She was thrilled to meet other Vampires.

"Your departure the last time we met was amazing," Eleanor said with a wide smile.

Meixiu shrugged and blushed. "I must admit I was showing off. I used up almost all of my energy outrunning the motion sensors on the next street over."

Raymond blinked in surprise. "You can outrun the lights?"

She giggled. "Yes, but it's exhausting."

Eleanor looked at her and could almost feel her energized state. "You seem fine now."

Meixiu nodded. "I had a feeding."

Raymond glanced at his wife. "Feedings or a feeding?"

"Just one," the tall beauty said with a smile.

Eleanor's curiosity was flaring. Then, a sick feeling of dread washed over her. "You... you didn't kill them?"

Meixiu's expression flashed to embarrassment. "No! Oh, I'm sorry! I gave you the wrong idea. I took only three small sips, but his energy is so intense I lost consciousness momentarily. I should be good for a week or so. Unless I show off again." She smiled sweetly.

Raymond was sharing another look with his wife. They had to be so cautious about their diet and took only enough to last them one or two days. To not have to eat for a week! "I don't understand. How is his blood able to contain so much energy?"

Eleanor was equally shocked. "Would... Could we meet him?"

Meixiu suddenly realized she was divulging privileged information. She looked at her new friends sadly as she bit her lip. She glanced around, but they wouldn't be overheard. "I shouldn't have mentioned him as the Council has put a lock on all information about him. I was just so excited to have friends like me."

"There seems to be a rash of people either hiding from or being hidden by the Council these days," Raymond growled. Meixiu looked at him regretfully. Eleanor explained. "The first was a woman who can control people with her singing. She was on the run from the Council."

Meixiu perked up. "Oh! You've met Lorelei Reichenbach? My friend told me about her!"

"Yes, she told us she was worried about the Council, but she didn't know why they were after her," Eleanor offered.

"This isn't a safe place to talk about it," Meixiu said. As her new friends were already aware of the Naiad, she made a decision. "I think you should meet Henry."

Raymond and Eleanor smiled excitedly and nodded. The three quickly left the coffee shop and headed to the subway.

"I will text him to let him know we are coming," Meixiu stated as she sent a message letting Henry know they were coming to visit.

She couldn't wait to show him her new friends!

-=-

Henry heard a ping, drawing his attention back from where his mind drifted. He glanced at his cell's screen and saw Meixiu had invited herself over with her new friends. He smiled at her assumption this would be cool with him. He sighed. So much for getting to bed early.

Whatever. She seemed excited about these new friends. He could be gracious. He banged off a reply, stating he was steps from his front door and looking forward to meeting her friends.

He hit send, and his cell was slapped from his hands. It spun into the air, over the railing, and into the Hudson.

Then he couldn't see anything as a black hood was yanked over his head. It was tied around his throat, but not so tight he couldn't breathe. Someone punched him in the gut, and he lost his wind. Hands grabbed his arms and dragged him backward. He wanted to yell, but he couldn't get his breath. More hands grabbed him to hold him still, and he felt a pinch on his arm, then a cold sensation.

"Go! Get that blood back to the boss," a voice barked, and footsteps rushed away as his arm ached.

Henry felt a cold fear shoot down his spine. How much blood did they take?

Then he was moving again, stumbling backward. He tried to think of something he could do, but they were so strong.

"Get him in the van!"

More fear surged through him. He thrashed and managed to shake off their hands, but that just meant he tumbled backward to fall onto his back. A foot kicked him in the side of the head, and he saw stars.

A heavy mass fell across his body, pinning him down. Then he heard a strange sound, like a sharp metallic cough. After each burst was a grunt, wheeze, or sigh. He was still pinned down, but he fumbled with the tie on the hood until he was able to yank it upwards over his face.

Then he froze at what he saw.

-=-

Minkah could no longer wait. She was going to take Henry tonight. The target! She was going to take the target tonight!

She cursed inwardly. This mission was messing with her head badly. She took some calming breaths, then got into position in the lot facing the walkway he'd walk home on. She'd called Rand von Deussel, so he was waiting in the extraction van. He was sick of waiting, too.

She was familiar with the movements, comings, and goings of Henry's neighborhood, so when the city works van parked at the end of the street two blocks away, her radar went off. She was in her cat form, so she rushed forward and kept to the shadows, out of sight of the large men who exited the truck. They weren't acting like city employees as they set up a perimeter. They were an extraction team!

Someone else was after Henry!

Then she spotted him walking toward the men, oblivious to the danger ahead. He pulled his cell out and smiled as he tapped a message into the keyboard.

She almost yelled out as two of the men approached him and slapped his cell phone from his hand.

She transformed into her human disguise as she ran forward. They were sticking something into his arm, then the one with the syringe was running away. She sprinted closer as they roughly tugged Henry closer to their waiting van.

Her suppressed SIG-Sauers were in her hands, and she was firing before she arrived. The thug holding Henry's right arm took a round through his temple, and down he went, falling over Henry.

Then she was putting bullets through the heads of each of the goons who were attempting to steal her target. They tried to retaliate, but her aim was too accurate, and her hands were too quick. None managed to do more than pull a weapon from inside his coverall. Six thugs went down in rapid succession, including the driver. She removed that one from behind the wheel before he made a mess of the vehicle.

She looked up the walkway to spot the one with the syringe sitting in the passenger seat of a car on the next block. He was staring back at her in shock. She put a bullet into his throat just before the car reversed out of sight.

Her keen hearing picked up the sound of Henry struggling to free himself, so she holstered her guns and rushed around the side of the truck just in time to see him yank his hood off.

His eyes locked on hers, and recognition flared.

"What?"

She jammed the injector against his neck as his smile began, and her heart clenched to see it collapse into disappointment.

Forcing her emotions down, she yanked open the van's side door, hoisted Henry inside, and closed the door. Then she climbed behind the wheel and got the van moving. She pulled the burner from her pocket and pressed the quick dial.

"Yes?"

"Change of plans. Get moving, and we'll do a vehicle switch-over in the lot under the turnpike," she said tersely. "Send a clean-up crew to this location as soon as possible."

"Right."

She drove away calmly from the grisly scene and merged into the evening traffic.

-=-

Meixiu looked at the chaos of emergency vehicles, police blockades, flashing lights, and news crews swarming over the area just a block from Henry's home. They'd just come out of the subway and faced this nightmare. Raymond was speaking with the police as she stood with Eleanor. She tried calling Henry, but it went to voicemail, and he didn't answer his texts. She also called and woke Michelle, who knocked on Henry's door, but he didn't answer, so he wasn't home.

She texted Sigrid, and she responded immediately. She said Roy was on his way.

Raymond returned, and his expression was grim. He moved their little group away from nearby ears. He kept his baritone voice low so it didn't travel. "They're saying it looks gang-related—a professional hit. Someone executed at least six men wearing city worker uniforms. Headshots."

"Not Henry!" Meixiu gasped in relief, and Eleanor put her arm around the woman.

"They're IDing the victims. Does this seem like something your friend would be involved with?" the public defender asked.

Meixiu's eyes flared, but she quickly regained control and calmed. "No. Not at all, but the timing is too close to when he sent me the text, and trouble finds him too often."

"Meixiu!"

She turned to see Roy walking towards her. She flung herself into his arms, and he hugged her as he eyed the two people standing with her.

"Eleanor and Raymond Hollings," the woman said, "New friends of Meixiu's. We've much in common with her."