Satyr Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stanley thought he heard an odd emphasis when Paloma said the word human. It didn't quite sound the way he said it.

"Wait! Wait! You said—you said creatures like you and me, but you're obviously human!" he asserted.

"But I'm not! You're only seeing my disguise. I was going to take it slow, but you've got me too excited," she cooed.

Dropping your glamor was something that was never done in public or any place that wasn't considered to be secure. But here in her bedroom, in her own private sanctuary, she could relax her guard and allow her glamor to dissipate. She looked down at Stanley's true form. Since he was no longer hidden, she could let herself be who and what she was.

Concentrating, she felt the enchantment slip into its paused state. Like a falling curtain of glitter, the overlay she wore to hide her true self from the world dissolved. Beneath it, her skin shimmered iridescently between deep blue and black. Her hair was still the color of obsidian, but it was thicker and fell to her mid-back. Horns, much smaller than Stanley's, slim and short, rose from her temples and curled back. Her facial features were much the same as her glamor displayed, though her eyes were a little larger, and her lips were fuller and black, making her white teeth gleam. Her ears had pointed tips that aimed up and back.

As his wide eyes moved down her body, he froze. She was naked! Her tits were... big! Bigger than he'd seen when she showed him some cleavage. Her curves were all more exaggerated than before, but he couldn't see more as she was crawling up his body. Then she rubbed herself over his torso. God! That felt so good! He was responding to her quickly.

She pressed her amazing tits against his chest and looked down into his eyes. The gold in her eyes was much more prominent now. He swore they were beginning to sparkle.

"What are you?" he breathed, mesmerized by her beauty. Why he wasn't terrified by her sudden transformation and her alien appearance was lost in his desire and need for her.

"I'm a Succubus," she purred, but he didn't seem to understand what that meant.

She saw the awe glowing in his eyes, and her need for him exploded. Then she felt something hot pressing insistently against her thigh. Something big!

Paloma slid to the side to look downwards. Stanley lifted his head to look down as well.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?" he cried in shock.

Rising up from between his densely furred thighs and through the tattered remains of his pants was something that had no business being attached to him. He knew how small he was down there, and he'd finally come to terms with it. Stanley, the human, was endowed with a member on the small side of average. Okay, well toward the small side. What was boldly standing at attention between his legs was frighteningly thick and impractically long... in his opinion. There was such a thing as too much of a good thing! This wouldn't fit in the places he wanted... one day to... put... it in. Worse than that, it didn't even look like it belonged to a human!

Stanley's eyes once more took in his blatantly non-human lower half. The region this new development grew from. "oh god," he whimpered quietly.

"Mmmm, Stanley! It's magnificent!" Paloma cooed and reached down to wrap her fingers around it. She was thrilled that her fingers couldn't close. When he moaned with need at her touch, shivers ran through her body. Her need was getting out of control, and she had to feed! Soon!

Moving her grip toward the tip, she pulled down, and the skin rolled back to expose a deep purple head.

"It's got spikes," he groaned in dismay.

She admired the thick head, which capped the heavy shaft; indeed, there were small pointed projections along the ridge. She ran her thumb along them and discovered they were stiff but soft.

"OH! OH FUCK!" he cried out from the sensation, arching his back.

She couldn't wait any longer and slipped down the bed to press her tongue against his hot flesh. He tasted so good! Her long candy pink tongue slipped out to wrap around his shaft three times and squeezed.

"OMIGOD! Oh geezus! What-what are you doing?" he asked.

She chuckled sexily, unable to talk with her tongue stroking his cock up and down like a wet fist. When she reached the head, she uncoiled her tongue, licked at the spikes, and purred at their silky smooth texture.

"OH! AHHH! FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck," Stanley was mumbling as his body experienced this bliss for the first time. It was quickly becoming too much for him. He felt something happening in his body. A pressure and a need.

She stretched her mouth wide and forced his thick cock deep inside until it hit the back of her throat. The points rubbed against her palate, and she squirmed at the tingling sensation. God, she wanted him! She wanted all of him! Taking a deep breath, Paloma drove forward, pushing the thick flesh deep into her throat.

"GAH!!!" Stanley bellowed as his orgasm suddenly struck, blasting ropes of cum deep into Paloma's throat.

She squealed at the sudden flood, but her eyes rolled back as the pure essence from his cum flowed through her being. This was virgin cum at its finest quality, but above this was a strange energy, something wild, primal, and natural that soaked into every cell of her body, feeding her like she'd never experienced before.

Her throat automatically squeezed and milked his thick cock as she swallowed his seed until he was finally spent. Completely satiated from the large meal she'd taken from him, she slowly pulled him from her throat, the ridges on the head stroking and tickling her all the way out.

Stanley was panting, and his eyes were rolling from his first experience. It had been so quick! Was it always so fast? He hadn't imagined his first time would be like this. The absurdity of that thought struck him. How could he have imagined this? He tugged at the ties. He didn't want to be used like this anymore.

"Untie me," he gasped quietly.

Paloma was resting on his chest, barely remaining conscious as her body tried to drag her down into sleep to absorb the glut of energy she'd consumed. She wasn't able to think straight. She felt so comfortable and content lying on his chest.

"Untie me," he whispered again.

She surfaced once more and extended her claws. The nails of her fingers and toes rapidly grew into three-inch curved blades. She stretched out over his body, dragging the claws outwards along his arms and legs, gently scratching him until she reached the silk ties. She stopped as a thought flitted through her groggy brain, but she couldn't catch it. Something she needed to do or not do... it didn't matter. She began to slip away once more.

"Untie me," he breathed.

Her claws snagged and tore through the silk like tissue paper, and he was free. As she relaxed once more, her claws shrank back to become regular nails again.

He waited until her breathing became deep and even, signaling she was in a deep sleep. Then he slowly eased her from his body until he was able to slip out from under her. He slid off the bed and stood. He expected to wobble or teeter on these new legs, but they just felt like... legs. He knew they bent in directions he wasn't used to, but he felt completely stable as he carefully exited the room. If anything, they felt more stable than his original legs.

Closing the bedroom door, he took off his shredded pants. His wallet, subway pass, house keys, phone, and the new access card were all still in his pockets. He took them out and placed them on the coffee table in the living room. Then he went looking for a mirror.

He wandered around the lovely condo until he found mirrored closet doors by the front door. He froze. His hands lifted to the large ram horns curling out of his skull. He touched his furry ears and watched them flick and bob as he'd tickled them.

And what happened to his hair! He always got a sensible, short haircut once a month like clockwork to tame the little waves that would appear. Now his head looked like a mop! So much wavy, messy hair!

He looked back up, and his face was his... almost. It was stretched top to bottom a little. He ran his hands over his forehead and cheeks, then stared at his hands. He realized he wouldn't be able to type with fingers this thick. The precision work of assembling servers and PCs would be impossible, too.

He shook his head violently and stared back at himself. Who was he kidding? He couldn't go back to his life looking like this! He couldn't even go outside! He was... what the HELL WAS HE?

He glanced back at the bedroom door. What had Paloma called herself again? A Succubus? That sounded familiar, but he couldn't place it. He'd certainly never seen anything like her before. His erection throbbed with need as he thought of her. He scowled down at it. It was like it had a mind of its own! Thinking about the beauty in the other room was charging his need for her again. He caught himself with his hand on the door handle.

Shaken, he stepped back, turned, and walked back into the living room.

What was he going to do? His new life with his awesome new job was... wait a minute! Paloma looked human when she was at the office! Maybe she could show him how to do that, too! He was in the bedroom, standing beside the bed before the thought had finished forming in his mind. He stopped to admire her lush curves, and he felt a warmth rush over his body. His cock grew harder as he picked up her scent. He inhaled deeply, and his need grew.

He was in trouble.

-=-

Felix looked at Sigrid the moment the light switched off on Camila's phone. "Now."

She nodded gratefully and rushed to the door. She gave a firm knock and stepped in almost before her boss acknowledged it. She quickly closed it behind her.

Camila looked up in surprise as Sigrid rushed across the room. "What's wrong?"

"Someone tried to snatch our new CIO tonight. Paloma was following him and called me when it happened. I got there just as they tried to use him as a host for a Demon-on-a-Leash."

Camila gasped and stood up, but the tall blond just raised her palms to calm the woman. "The protection on him that blocked his blood from being recorded kept the demon from entering, but the explosive backlash tossed his attackers back, broke the demon trap and its binding."

Camila's eyes widened, but Sigrid held her palms up once more. "I dispatched the demon, which felt so good, but Stanley was knocked unconscious. Paloma argued that his place wouldn't be safe until we knew who tried to trap him. We took him to her condo."

The CEO's face drew into an angry scowl. "She's a Succubus! A young one. He's a virgin! She's going to feed from him!" She began to move out around her desk.

"There's more," Sigrid said grimly.

"What?"

"Whatever his protection was must have been drained by the explosion. It ran out when we had him tied to her bed. He's not Human."

"WHAT?!?"

Sigrid fished her phone out, brought the picture up, and showed it to Camila.

"A SATYR?!? Oh my god! You left a young Succubus and a young Satyr alone together?!?" Camila gasped and raced for the door. "Felix! Have my car waiting downstairs! Have Mr. Duncan meet us there! Sigrid, let's go!"

-=-

Paloma was so hot! Her skin tingled with need. As she was dragged from the depths of her rest, her eyes cracked open, and she felt eyes on her. She felt their caress on her body, and she began to squirm as the tingle concentrated on the sensitive flesh between her legs. She felt herself growing wet, and she began to pant. She wanted him, this watcher. She felt his hunger radiating from him in waves. His hunger was raw and untamed. Unconsciously she drew her knees together and lifted her ass up from the mattress, whimpering with her own need for him to touch her, taste her, and take her.

She jumped when large hands gripped her hips and yanked her closer to the end of the bed. She cried out in joy when his tongue roughly stroked across her dripping pussy lips and sucked in her breath when his tongue thrust deeply into her wet channel. She moaned in disappointment when his tongue pulled away but screamed silently when his thick cock replaced it and drove deep into her body. It stretched her wide and filled her completely and then some. Her voice had failed her though she continued to scream as he fucked her roughly with his desperate hunger.

She was losing her mind. It was so good! It was too good! She'd never had someone take her so passionately. She'd had a few men get rough with her, play the dominance game, or just treat her cruelly. These were weak games compared to what she was experiencing now. There were no cruel intentions here, just hunger and intense need. Her body was responding automatically, rushing up on her release, yet he showed no signs of weakening or even slowing. She—oh, fuck—she wasn't going to—FUCK—last!

A Succubus' body was the perfect receptacle for a Satyr's lust as it adjusted to fit his size and took the driving impacts without damage.

That said, there were limits to how much pleasure Paloma could absorb. Stanley still showed no signs of slowing or reaching his own release as she crashed through a jaw-clenching, full-body earth tremor orgasm, which rolled on and on until she was spent.

Stanley pulled free from her body, and she looked back weakly at the heavy appendage bobbing and swaying before his body. He flipped her onto her back and tossed her further up the bed as she squeaked. He leapt on the bed, kneeling between her legs, and guided himself into her wet opening, driving himself deep once more. She was stunned to feel herself respond.

He captured her mouth with his and kissed her. She took his face in her hands and guided the kiss, slowing him down, and his hips slowed down as well. Soon, they were moving together, languidly, enjoying the sensations as they arrived and passed. Paloma heard Stanley moan and knew he was finally getting close to his release. She was grateful as she was exhausted and about to hit her second peak.

She heard him gasp, and then he drove himself deep one last time, grinding himself against her once he reached the bottom. Her pleasure was sharp and intense, and she cried out as she clung to him, riding her pleasure higher. Stanley came explosively, roaring his bliss as his hips twitched and rolled, surge after surge of cum firing deep inside her.

Paloma once more felt the wildfire energies sweeping through her body, but there was nowhere for it to go. Her cells were already saturated. She cried out as more and more poured into her, and her body began to change in reaction to the overflow. Her blue-black skin started to lighten, the energies bleaching her pigment. Once the pigment was replaced, it looked for other places to go.

The sound of running feet came from outside the bedroom, and Mr. Duncan burst into the room. He jumped to the bed and pulled Stanley off of Paloma, wrapping his arms under Stanley's and behind his head, pinning him.

Ms. Villamor and Ms. Gunderan rushed in after the Security Chief and took in the scene. Seeing her daughter's skin becoming pearly white, she turned on Stanley and saw his erection was still surging. Surprising everyone, she dropped to her knees and took his cock deep into her throat.

Stanley cried out, and his body spasmed as the halted orgasm suddenly continued. He jolted three more times as the rest of his cum was swallowed by the woman.

She squeezed the remaining cum from his relaxing cock as she pulled it free from her mouth. She rose to her feet as Stanley slumped in Mr. Duncan's grip.

"Sit him in the chair," Camila said, pointing to the corner as she used the tip of her finger to scoop a little spilled essence into her mouth.

Sigrid was red-faced with shock and embarrassment as she handed her a tissue. "What the hell did you do that for?" she growled.

Camila's eyes flashed a warning at the tall woman. "Paloma has taken an overdose. I had to know if his energy is toxic. The small sample I took was safe enough for me, and now I know she's not in any danger."

In truth, the small sample she'd taken was currently flooding her body with waves of bliss she was struggling to hide. She blinked as she looked at her daughter's shimmering skin. She reached out to touch the young woman's thigh with her fingertip, and Paloma gasped and sighed in her sleep. Camila's head snapped back as a wave of wild energy surged up her arm, the overflow bleeding from her daughter. She blinked herself back to self-awareness in the arms of Sigrid.

"My god! She's saturated!"

"What does that mean?" Sigrid asked as she held the woman carefully until she could stand on her own.

"I-I don't know. I've never seen anyone absorb that much energy. She's going to need to burn it off. She can't contain any more."

"What about this one?" Mr. Duncan drew their attention back to the corner where Stanley sat on the chair with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. His cock had finally relaxed but remained a... sizable distraction for Camila while her body was still buzzing happily. She turned to Sigrid.

"Could you find something for him to wear in the closet?" she asked the tall blond. Camila approached Stanley, who looked up when he saw her feet.

"Are you all right, Stanley?" she asked gently.

He made a stifled snorting sound and looked at her incredulously. "I don't think so! What do you think?"

She frowned. Sigrid returned with a robe. A very large robe. Camila looked back at her daughter and sighed. She took it and handed it to Stanley. "Please put this on, and we'll talk in the living room."

He took the robe and stood. He put it on and tied it tight around himself. It was big, even on his new body, and reached the ground. He saw it also had a hood and wondered what kind of dressing gown this was. With a troubled glance over at Paloma, he followed Camila and Sigrid into the living room.

The two women sat on the couch, and Stanley took a chair beside it. Mr. Duncan sat on a stool near the door. Guarding the exit.

"Was this your first time?" Camila asked.

Stanley reeled back at the personal question. This woman was his boss, not someone he wanted to discuss losing his virginity with!

Camila closed her eyes and shook her head. "The first time you changed."

"Oh!" Stanley's face flushed. "Yes. I don't understand. What the hell am I? How did I... change? Can you tell me how I can change back?" he gasped. "And... what the hell is a Succubus?"

"Have you never read any books on fantasy, folklore, myths, and magical beings?" Camila asked.

He frowned and shook his head. "That's all nonsense and a waste of time. Superstitions are a weakness of the mind. There are far better things to occupy a mind with, like Science. Real information to absorb and understand," he said firmly.

Camila shared a look with Sigrid and caught the Security Chief's wide, amused grin.

"Stanley, you're a Satyr. A creature out of the myths you're denying as nonsense," she said gently.

He looked at her as if she'd just taken his candy, poisoned his puppy, told him Santa Claus was real after all, and the lunar landings were faked on a sound stage in Hollywood.

"A Succubus is another creature from those myths." She looked down at her clasped hands to arrange her thoughts. "Let me put it this way. Your perception of reality has just been expanded to include a new field of study. The Hidden Races. That's what we are, and that includes you as well. Satyrs are... ancient. There hasn't been a recorded sighting of one in... millennia. It was thought they were extinct, yet here you are!" She looked at Sigrid. "You said his glamor wasn't an overlay."

"That's right. His disguised state was truly Human. Reality itself bent around him to hide his true nature. When it... powered down, reality unfolded, and here he was," Sigrid explained.