Saucy Evening Out

Story Info
He watches her with two guys.
4.9k words
3.99
120.2k
35
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She phoned me at work and asked what we were doing on the weekend? I said I had a meeting on the Saturday in Birmingham but that was all. "Ok" she said, and nothing more was said about the weekend.

On Friday night she asked if she could come to Birmingham with me so she could do some shopping while I was at my meeting. Of course I agreed and so off we went the next morning. She dropped me off and we agreed to meet again at 6pm.

When I came out of my meeting she was already there and smiling with a slight twinkle in her eye. We kissed and she started the car and started to drive off. I quickly noticed we were not taking the road to the highway and asked where we were going?

"I have a little surprise for you" she announced. "I thought it would be nice to have a night out" she added

"Oh, that would be nice" I replied

Soon we pulled up at a hotel and we booked in to a nice suite on the top floor. She had been shopping and wanted to show me what she had bought. A fashion parade followed which got me hard and horny. She teased me with mini skirts and semi see through tops with low neck lines etc. She rubbed my cock through my pants and said "is this getting you all excited?".

I smiled and told her she always got me excited because she was so sexy and had such a lovely body. We kissed and she took my cock out and sucked it for a while, making me moan with the feel of her warm mouth on me.

Suddenly she stopped and said it was time to get ready. I went for a shower still sporting a hard-on that wanted release! After a hot shower I got out and found she had brought me some extra clothes (so this must have been planned!) and I got dressed.

She came out the shower and started putting on her make up. I was trying to tease her and she let me tweak her nipples and even let me lick on her pussy for a while but then stopped me and told me to go and wait for her downstairs.

I went off and sat in the lobby with a drink and read the paper. When the lift door opened and she stepped out she looked a vision. She was wearing the short black skirt she had bought with boots and a low cut blouse that if you looked closely you could see her nipples peeking through.

She smiled when she saw my expression and we kissed and went to the restaurant for dinner. All through dinner she teased me a little with suggestive remarks and putting her foot between my legs under the table.

When we had finished eating she said she had another surprise for me. She told me that I was to go though to the bar and have a seat. She said that I was to get myself a drink and then just remain where I was until I was told differently. I kissed her and went off to do as I was told.

I settled into a seat where I could see the whole room and would see when she arrived. She was fifteen minutes and I realised when I saw her that she must have gone back to the room to fix her makeup. She walked in and the few people in the bar all turned to look at this handsome woman.

She never looked at me but idly scanned the room and then she saw who she was looking for and walked towards a man at a table in the corner of the room. I had noticed the guy but not paid much attention to him when I came in. He was probably a bit younger than me, average build and good looking enough.

They smiled at each other as she made her way over and he stood and kissed her on the cheek inviting her to sit next to him, which she did. They were obviously expecting each other but didn't appear to know each other as the conversation was slow getting started. But soon they were chatting away and enjoying a drink together.

I was getting horny watching her as she started little flirting movements with him. She never once looked at me and seemed engrossed in the discussion. I was wondering how far this was going to go and when I would be allowed to leave my seat. I was wondering if she was planning on doing something with this guy.

Just as it was getting boring watching them, another man walked into the bar, looked around and then moved towards them. The first man stood up to greet him and introduced him to my wife. They shook hands and he bent forward and kissed her on the cheek. That movement told me that he was also expected and my curiosity peaked a bit and I felt my cock starting to stir. My first theory that the arrival of the second man had just blown the chances of her doing something with the first guy, may not be true!

The second guy went to the bar and ordered drinks for them. For the next 40 minutes I sat reading a paper and watching them out the corner of my eye. My wife was flirting with both men. She sat back and there was no mistaking her nipples under the blouse and I could see that both men were staring at them when they had the opportunity.

At one stage I thought that I saw her moving her legs under the table but could not see what she was up to. All I could see was one foot on the floor. Then one of the men, who was sat close to her, put his arm under the table and I was wondering what he was doing.

I realised he must be touching her leg and she seemed to smile at him which was the signal he was looking for as he leaned forward and whilst still chatting away he obviously was moving around with his hand. I was trying not to stare and it was getting difficult to look out of the corner of my eye but then I saw that both feet were on the ground and she had obviously parted her legs significantly and was leaning back in her chair.

There was no doubt in my mind that she was giving the second guy easier access to get his hand between her legs. At the same time I saw her hand had disappeared below the table and she was obviously on the leg of the first guy. I wish I could see what was going on under the table but the cloth was low and there was no way of knowing for sure.

Her second arm then disappeared and I was sure she was stoking the legs of both guys. In fact, I am sure the second guy seemed to move a little closer and wondered if it was to give him better access to her! Then the expression on her face changed and she suddenly looked at the second guy a little startled and then broke into a smile. The smile was a mixture of pleasure and permission and I knew he must have found her love tunnel and was probably slipping his fingers inside her.

I was throbbing and getting uncomfortable when I realised that I had probably been staring at the same page for about ten minutes and so better turn over the page.

Within a few minutes she excused herself and rose to leave. The guys made room for her to get out and the second guy seemed to pat her bum as she went past. She turned and smiled at him and headed off to the toilets, still not looking at me. I wondered what I was meant to do. She had told me to stay here until instructed differently, but how was that going to happen?

A moment later my mobile went off and I answered it. With no introduction or comment her voice came over: "stand outside the toilet doors in one minute" and the phone went click.

I folded my paper and took a sip out of my drink. I wandered out to the toilets not wanting to be stuck for long standing outside the doors to the toilet! As I approached the doors she walked out and glanced around. Nobody was in sight and she walked up to me with a smile on her face.

As we met, she leaned forward to kiss me and I responded. As we kissed she put something in my hand and then whispered in my ear, "are you enjoying the show" and without waiting for a reply she let go of my hand and walked away towards the bar.

I looked in my hand and there was her black thong. The crotch was wet and slippery and I knew she must be really excited. I had to go to the toilet myself and when I returned to the bar she was sat between them giggling and enjoying their attentions. The drink was obviously having the effect of making her relax and let her inhibitions go.

I sat back on my seat and started to pretend to read the newspaper again. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she teased, flirted and obviously enjoyed the attention of both of these men. At one stage I swear one of them was actually finger fucking her as she seemed to be lost in the moment and then suddenly realised where she was and moved a little whilst at the same time leaning forward and kissing him full on the lips.

The guys laughed and the atmosphere was obviously building up between them. She asked for another drink and when the first guy went to the bar she took the opportunity to slip out and I just heard her say that she needed to make a call quickly.

She went out the door and was already taping away on her mobile. The next moment my phone vibrated telling me I had a text message. I looked at it and the message read:

"Come out to the reception now"

I put down my paper and swallowed the last bit of my drink and went to leave. As I walked out the door I met her coming in, which surprised me as I thought she wanted to speak to me.

As she got close she was looking me straight in the eye and had a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye as she handed me an envelope and just kept walking past me. I took the envelope and carried on walking.

In the lobby I stopped and opened the envelope. It had obviously been written in advance and it said:

"I hope you have enjoyed the show. Part one is over and part two is about to begin. Your job is to go to our car and sit inside it. You are to wait there until you see me go back into the hotel and then open the second envelope"

I went outside and walked into the car park and sat in our car. A few minutes later she came out the hotel with her two male admirers. She later told me she had said to them she wanted a quick walk to get some fresh air and they agreed to accompany her.

They walked for a few minutes and the one guy obviously was feeling her bum and I heard a squeal of delight and then she took his arm and she led them around until they were in the car park.

Suddenly she stopped and turned to face one of the men. He leaned down to give her a kiss and their arms enveloped each other. The second guy was obviously not wanting to be left out of the fun and stood behind her and then with both hands he lifted her tiny skirt and started to feel her bum whilst rubbing himself against her.

The first guy's hands were on the move and although still kissing, he tilted his body away and his hand disappeared under her blouse. The first guy took the opportunity to move his hands around to the front of her and lift the skirt at the front and move his hand between her legs.

I saw her separate her legs to give him better access and lift her arms around the neck of the second guy who was then able to lift her blouse over her tits and I could clearly see them in the moonlight standing proud as his hands moved over both of them and started to massage them and then tweak on the very erect nipples. She whispered something in his ear and he stepped back and bent down to suck on first one and then the other.

The guy behind her still up against her was now rubbing her pussy and through the open window of the car I heard him say, "God you are wet down there" and she giggled. Then almost instantly she suddenly let out a groan and I assumed he had just slid a finger inside of her.

There was a few moment of silence except a slight moan from her and then she suddenly stopped and pulling the first guy off her boobs she kissed him and at the same time closed her legs. She then said something about 'enough of this teasing, let's go inside' and they all walked away. Both guys were feeling her bum and she made no attempt to stop them until they got nearer the hotel where there were people.

My heart was pounding and I took out the second envelope and opened it. It read:

"I hope you enjoyed the second show as much as I did! Sorry you won't see the last bit of the show but I will tell you about it later. Go to your room and wait for me. Love you"

I was as hard as rock and wanted to take my cock out and play with it to give me some relief. But I knew I would have to wait and so I went into the hotel and went up to our room.

********************

I had been in the room for about and hour when I heard the key in the lock of the bedroom and the door opened. To my surprise the door opened and one of the guys my wife had been with walked into the room. He stuck out his hand and introduced himself as Dave.

"Your wife is on her way and she told me to go on ahead" he explained. It was then I noticed that he had no shoes and socks on and his shirt was not tucked in. I realised that he had thrown on shirt and trousers.

At that moment my wife walked through the door with the second guy behind her. I hardly noticed him as my mouth fell open. My wife was wearing her boots and one of the guy's shirt and it wasn't even nearly buttoned up. She smiled at my face and then introduced me to Dave and Pete.

It turned out that she sent Dave on ahead to make sure nobody was around and Pete walked with her as she walked down the corridor nearly naked! She was giggling as she walked in knowing how shocked I was at her doing this.

After introducing us she said, "I thought you might like to watch us having some fun" she grinned, and put her arms around me to give me a kiss.

I grabbed her and pulled her close feeling the warmth of her body, which had obviously been sweating a bit. I ran my hand down between her legs and felt her swollen pussy. I slipped my fingers between her pussy folds and felt the wetness. I knew she had already had a cock between those pussy lips.

"Come here" she said grabbing my hand and leading me to the chair. As we walked over she turned to Dave and Pete and said, "you guys want to strip off and get ready for round two. You can use the facilities if you want to"

She turned back to me and as she sat down she said "Come look at my pussy. It is so hot. I have been so naughty and these lovely guys have been helping me have some fun"

I knelled down and moved closer to her swollen and red pussy. She grabbed my head and pulled me in closer. "Lick it for me darling" she said softly and then added "I need my pussy clean and ready for another round of tongue and cock"

I licked and tasted the salty taste of her juices combined with the juices of her two lovers.

"mmmmm" she moaned, "that is nice. Suck it for me, make me hot, I want you to watch and photograph me enjoying these two cocks" and I licked harder.

Suddenly she pulled me away and said, "Ok, that is enough. You go and have a shower while we all get re-acquainted and then you can come and watch us" she instructed.

That was the hardest shower I have ever had. I knew that next door my wife was lying there being played with by two guys and all I could hear was the occasional giggle and then moans.

I bathed and put on a robe and then opened the door and walked in. Nobody even noticed I was back. Pete was between her legs licking her pussy and Dave was having his cock sucked. It was at that moment that I noticed that Dave was more than average in size.

He was as long and as thick as I had seen. She was struggling with it in her mouth as she could not take it in very far. He was looking at her suck on it and gave appreciative groans every now and then. Meanwhile Pete was working hard on her pussy, licking it for all he was worth.

Then she started to cum. My wife cum's very violently when she cums and she started to buck and push back on Pete's tongue while still trying to suck Dave who had a big gin on his face as this was going on.

She slowly came down from her orgasm and opened her eyes. Pete old her to turn over and she climbed onto all fours pushing her bum out so Pete could get at it easily. He stood and I saw for the first time what his cock was like. It wasn't as big as Dave's but certainly was a good size. Pete had moved back in front of her and she grasped his cock with her hands and as she was about to put her mouth around that giant mushroom head, she turned to me and said, "be sure to get some photos of all this" and then she had her mouth around his cock and started to suck again.

Pete rubbed the end of his cock up and down her pussy getting it ready to enter her love hole. I took photos of this and I saw him line it up and start to move in. A deep moan, which was slightly muffled by the cock in her mouth, came out as she felt the intrusion into her pussy.

Pete worked his way in gently but firmly until he as all the way in and his balls were bouncing against her. He stopped in that position for a moment and I thought she was going to cum there and then. The Pete moved back and started a rhythmic pumping in and out of her pussy.

She kept sucking hard and I could tell by the look on Dave's face he was concentrating hard not to explode himself. Pete kept fucking her with long deep strokes and she finally stopped sucking on Dave sensing that if she carried on he would cum too soon for her

I was clicking away with the camera and Dave lay back on the bed to watch the show. His cock stood proud and he kept rubbing it from time to time as though promising it that soon it would be his turn.

Pete started to breath heavily and she was grunting as each thrust pushed into her.

"Oh yes, oh yes" she kept saying and then suddenly it was too much for them both. Pete pulled his cock out and started to cum in huge squirts that went more than half way up her back. That was a trigger to her as well. She moaned as she felt the hot cum landing on her back. Finally the room fell silent as the two of them came back down to earth. She had collapsed onto her stomach breathing heavily.

She called out my name and said "did you get that on camera" When I said I had she said, "good, now can you get some tissue and wipe my back for me".

I went and got some tissue as Pete collapsed into a chair. When I walked back in the room she was giggling at Dave who was still sitting there patiently slowly stroking his cock. She had moved up the bed a bit and with her hand she reached out and wiped the pre-cum off the end and put the finger in her mouth and sucked it clean.

He had a big smile as she went back for more and did the same. Meanwhile I was wiping off the cum that lay in big globs on her back. When I finished and she said, "have you cleaned it off"

"Yes, it is clean I replied"

"Good she said. Come here then" and she turned over and reached out for me. As I leaned forward she grabbed my head and gave me a deep kiss forcing her tongue into my mouth. I could taste the salty taste of Dave's precum on her lips and tongue. She stopped and then said, "now I want some pictures of this lovely cock"

She pushed me away and turned to face Dave and his manhood which stood proud and ready for attention. I took photos as she sucked, licked and lightly bit the end of his cock. She sucked his balls gently making him moan and finally she said, "It is time for this cock to pleasure me" and she got up to mount his cock which I swore had grown another inch from the sucking.

She held it up and just as she was about to impale herself on it she stopped and said "I want a photo of this to remember" and I took a photo of him poised to enter her. Slowly she started to sink down and I took photos at various stages. I was wondering if it would all fit but she just inched her way on to it with moans and sighs that I am sure would wake anyone sleeping in the next room.

Then it was all gone and she was fully impaled on Dave's cock. She stopped for a moment to enjoy the moment. "This is the feeling of being full" she sighed "and I love it"

I took a couple more photos and then she turned to me and said, "That is all for now. You can go and sit down and watch me have the greatest pleasure of the evening.

Then she started to ride Dave. For the next 15 minutes she bounced up and down letting out moans of contentment. She told him she liked his cock and the feeling it gave her. She told him that this was bliss and she called out "oh God, yes, yes" until I thought that someone would complain if she didn't stop the noise.

12