Saucy Evening Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure was building up and then Dave said, "I am going to cum"

"Oh yes" she seemed to beg, "cum for me, fill me up, let me feel your hot cum burst inside me." And they started to speed up and then there was a mighty cry as they both erupted.

Dave's cock was obviously a heavy cummer and she was in what seemed one continuous orgasm. They pushed into each other with such force that I wondered if they would hurt themselves. The two of them twitched and pushed against each other as though trying to force the last moment of pleasure out of it.

When they came down to earth, she collapsed onto his chest and lay on top of him. Both were breathing heavily and obviously needing time to catch their breath.

When she climbed off him she lay next to him, her face red and sweat pouring from her. Dave took a while to get his breath and my wife clamped her legs together to stop cum pouring out of her.

Pete got up and said, well that is about it for me, I am off to bed. Goodnights all round as Pete pulled on a pair of trousers and left the room. Dave took a minute to catch his breath and then as he was about to leave Lorna grabbed him and whispered something in his ear.

He laughed and kissed her good night. We said good night as he pulled on a pair of jogging bottoms and left the room.

"Now you" she said to me. "Cum and look at what that lovely cock did to your pussy" and she opened her legs and a torrent of cum leaked out onto the bed. I went over and she said "can you clean that for me?" and I took a handful of tissues and started to wipe up the mess as it came out. I slid my fingers inside and she jumped and giggled.

"I am tender there now. Be careful with me" she said and I gently wiped her swollen pussy lips and scooped cum out of her onto the tissues I had. Every once and a while she twitched and finally she said, "It is no use, your fingers are too rough. You will have to use your tongue" and she pulled my head down between her legs.

As I licked her she asked me if I enjoyed the shows. I gave a muffled response confirming that I did and then she said, "I loved teasing you like that." And then she told me how she had planned it a week ago. She met Pete and Dave on the website and agreed to meet. She told them I would join them at some stage but it was not until they were at the hotel did she tell them that I would be joining them later.

So they did not know who I was in the bar and it was not until they entered our bedroom that the realised who I was. She had played with them in their bedroom and then said she wanted to have me watch and take photos. They had dared her to walk between the bedrooms (which were down the hall from each other) naked. She had agreed to go partly naked and put her boots and one of their shirts on but left it wide open as she walked. She sent Dave on ahead to make sure that there was nobody there and Pete has walked with her.

She had sucked my cock and then lay back so that I could get inside her swollen pussy. I had to be very gentle as I slid into her stretched and slippery hole. It was a lovely feeling as I pumped in and out feeling the cum inside her rush past my cock and trickle down my balls and between the crack of her bum. When I came it was an explosion of feeling that felt as though it did not want to stop.

We finally collapsed and she went for a shower while I gathered my breath. We drifted off to sleep and I went into a very deep sleep.

I awoke with a slight start. I turned and the bed was empty next to me. I thought she had gone to the loo and so turned over and went back to sleep.

The next thing I remember was hearing the door open and then close again. I heard footsteps and she was standing next to the bed naked.

"Where have you been" I asked slightly concerned.

She smiled and said, "I had to return the shirt, didn't I?" she added and then continued, "it would be stealing to keep it wouldn't it?" and she giggled as she lifted my hand and placed it between her legs.

Cum was dripping down her legs. "I think I have been a bit naughty" she said with a wicked giggle and opened her legs wider so that I could feel the full torrent of cum as it ran out of her.

"How did you get back to the room then?" I asked.

"Well I wore the shirt there and so had nothing to wear on the way back" she grinned. "Dave walked with me in case I got into trouble and we had a big kiss outside the door. We were nearly caught but it was fun" she said with the tone of a naughty school girl!

12