Saudades Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind the gag, Sven mumbled, blushing beneath the thick leather. The though of having to lick his own juices from her for the second time on one day was both enticing and humiliating. He felt Mimi grab him again and push herself onto him, her thighs pressing into the mattress next to him, the weight of her palms on his chest heavier than before. Inevitably, it didn't take long before he was whimpering and bucking behind the gag, he knees pulling upward as he desperately tried to focus on not coming for her, knowing damn well that was exactly what she wanted.

"Okay, I think that's enough of that." She smiled, watching his hands reach out again as she climbed off him. She leant forward and pulled off the gag, making him gasp as she pulled it away, crying out.

"What?" he gasped, his head tilting towards her. "I thought that was what you wanted?"

"No, sweetheart," she laughed, stroking his cheek, "I want you a little more confused first. A little more tense." She paused, watching his cock twitch and his chest rise and fall. "Now. That vibrator you bought me for my birthday. Shall we play with it some more?"

"Oh. No, no, no. Please. I am so close to coming, baby."

Mimi laughed, pulling the simple, silver bullet from the toybag. "I know. That's half the fun."

"Oh." Sven moaned, "I can't."

Mimi turned the dial up all the way and sat back on the bed next to her boyfriend, "You'll have to." She said, the conviction in her voice clear. "No choice there." She placed the vibrator against his neck and watched him try to shirk away from it.

"Fuck. Don't-" he laughed, "Oh god, I-"

"I know." Mimi giggled, "I don't know...where it will go." She began dotting the vibrator around his body, over his nipples on his belly, trailing it across the inside of his thighs, giggling all the while as he jerked and twisted.

"Fuck, stop it." He said, laughter and frustration mingling together in his voice. "I can't. Oh, please. Please." He breathed, "Please stop."

"No." Mimi let it rest on his thigh and then watched as he stilled. "A little lower?"

"That wasn't really a question." He grumbled, "I know it."

Mimi placed the vibrator against his balls, making him thrash under her. "Hold still." She ordered, pulling off the blindfold. He blinked in the fading light of the room and looked down, trying to wiggle away from the vibrator. "Not that fast." She grabbed his thigh and once more, held it underneath his balls, her free hand cupped around them.

"No, no, no, no. Oh Christ." He ground against the vibrator, his cock hardening again, beginning to leak tiny beads of pre-cum. "Ma'am, please. Baby, I'm serious, I can't, I can't I-"

Mimi laughed and turned off the vibrator. "I know." She said, leaning forward and kissing him, her body pressed against his. "Fuck me, hm?" she said, the question rising in her voice. "Go on. Get on top of me and really pound me." She grinned, "I want you on me."

"Yes, okay." He rolled over as she asked, his arms curling around her, pressing her into the sheets. "I don't want to hurt you." He said, manouvering himself.

She laughed, "I like it. I like the weight of you on me." She hooked her leg around his hip, her palms cupping his cheeks. "A little higher, pet." She said, her fingers grabbing his collar. "Lean back ad move faster."

"Yeah." He shifted again, holding his own weight above her, he nuzzled against her hair, feeling her move under him, meeting his movements with an urgency he'd not felt for some time. She pushed her fingers against her clit and rubbed hard and fast at the nub of flesh, her foot pressed against his leg.

"You going to come?" she asked, her breathing heavy.

"No, no ma'am." Sven answered, hoping desperately that he wouldn't, trying to will away the ache between his thighs. "I won't."

"Good." She answered, twitching beneath him, "Good, oh god, harder." The words tumbled from her and Sven felt her rubbing herself faster, her movements unravelling, getting wider and messier beneath him. He said nothing, trying desperately to focus.

"Oh yes." Mimi sighed again and grabbed him with her free arm, pulling him toward her as she shook, her body pressed against his. Finally she let out a long sigh and pushed him away. "So good." She smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

"Please," he moaned, "Let me."

"Oh," Mimi pouted and then rolled over, running her palm over the swollen flesh. "I suppose I could help, couldn't I?" she said, the thumb running up the underside of his cock.

"Oh, god" he moaned, "Really nice." He exhaled happily, resting his hand on her hip.

Mimi began moving faster, watching his eyes begin to close as he sank into the movements, grinding against her.

"Oh, nearly." He sighed, "A litte more, more, more."

Mimi watched him move, laughing at his babbling as he began to grind and thrash against her palm. Just as languidly as she had begin she pulled her hand away and watched, laughing as Sven's eyes widened again then screwed shut.

"No, no, no. Fuck." He moaned, his feet curling into the sheets. "Oh." He wailed, the orgasm ruined between his thighs, his chest heaving. Mimi palmed the head of his cock and watched as his cock dripped and twitched, his face twisted with frustration.

She laughed, stretching next to him, her arm curling around his head. "Such a good fuck toy."

He nodded, looking up at her with wide eyes, all discontent and desire, then laid against her chest.

"Okay." Mimi said, her voice soothing. "Are you done? Calmer?"

Sven grumbled, curling up next to her. "Yes." He said, his voice low and quiet. "Pretty sleepy now." He said, "So good."

"Good." Mimi stroked his cheek, soothing, her lips pressed into his hair. "such a darling boy." She sighed, "You were so great and hot and adorable." She kissed him and he moved under her, their bodies twisting together, striped with lengthening shadows.

"This weekend has been so fun." He smiled, his fingers grasping for hers, finding them.

"Good. I think so too." She said, lying flat on her back. "I could lie here all night." She smiled.

"If you get dressed, I'll bring the blanket and we can lie on the sofa." Sven said, "Watch a stupid movie or two."

"Okay." Mimi rubbed his arm. "Are you okay? Not too spaced out?"

He smiled, "I can't believe you ruined it for me." He laughed. "I think I'm still a bit surprised." He admitted, "But it was hot. I liked it more than I thought I would. We've never really done that."

Mimi nodded, "I know." She sat up and grabbed their clothes from the floor. "I know. Here, get dressed. Or put on some sweatpants or something."

She fished through the laundry basket by the door and found a towel. "Here baby." She wiped him off and then cleaned herself, dumping her dirty clothes and the towel back into the basket.

"I'll probably be a little low later." He said, sitting up and grabbing his underwear, snapping the elastic dramatically.

Mimi nodded, puling a too big t-shirt over her head. "I know. Me too." She shook her hair out and then, pulled it back into a ponytail. "But we have each other for that. Right, you coming?"

"Not if you have anything to do with it." He smirked.

Mimi raised an eyebrow, laughing, "Don't be a smart-arse." She said, "Get out there and bring me food."

He laughed and followed her back into the sitting room. "You know, sometimes," he said, "you're unbelievable."

Mimi laughed, curling up on the sofa. "Still do it, though, don't you? Indulge me." she teased.

Sven shook his head, nodding. "Every damn time." He said, "Every. Damn. Time."

12