Saudi Girls Into Haitian Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

I happily accepted Jamal's invitation, and told him I looked forward to seeing him. I texted my brother Djohar in Toronto and asked him what he thought of Jamal. Whenever I like a guy, I run him by my brother to see what he thinks. My way of avoiding psychos. His reply? Jamal is rough around the edges sometimes but he's a good man. I told him how Jamal and I ran into each other at the theater and Djohar laughed, saying that Jamal had been asking him about me for some time. Ever since he decided to move to Ontario from Massachusetts for good. Apparently, dude couldn't forget me. Oh really? I said, laughing. Busted, I thought.

Saturday, I decided to really dress up for my 'date' with Jamal. Yes, us Muslim girls believe in dressing sexily ( within reason ) for the men we like. We're not that different. I wore a black leather jacket over a long-sleeved red silk shirt with black silk pants and high heels, and a burgundy hijab. I was dolled up to the nines, and absolutely dressed to kill, as they say. I am sexy and I know it, I said to myself as I stood in front of the mirror, adding the finishing touches to my makeup. Tonight, when I meet Jamal at the Baton Rouge, I'll stop him dead in his tracks. My favorite Haitian-American Muslim won't know what hit him.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers
12