Saudi Heiress into Somali Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Loving a woman can change a man, many would agree. Could Hafizah Albazei cure me of my bisexuality? I stopped watching porn altogether. I stopped fantasizing about guys and other girls. Hafizah was the only one I needed. I made her the center of my world. And then the unthinkable happened. One night, I was chilling at my place with Hafizah and Abdullah, and we'd been drinking a bit, all of us...and then Hafizah found the last porn DVD I owned, a classic I just couldn't bear to part with. Black Bi Movie, one of the first black-themed bisexual porn flicks.

What is this? Hafizah shouted, holding the DVD in the air. As Abdullah and I looked on, Hafizah tossed the DVD at me. I pleaded with her not to leave me, and Hafizah stood there, glaring at me angrily as I literally got on my knees before her and begged her for forgiveness. Looking my sweet Hafizah in the eye, I told her that I was bisexual but absolutely faithful to her, and would do anything to regain her trust and her love. Hands on her hips, Hafizah smiled and told me if I would truly do anything she asked and I nodded profusely. That's when Hafizah exchanged a grin with Abdullah, and then the woman I love told me what she wanted me to do.

I do what I want with my body and nothing is Haram, I told myself as my best friend Abdullah slid his hard ebony dick into my asshole. Instantly I gasped, letting out a profound sigh. Grinning, my girlfriend Hafizah cupped my hairy balls in her hands and licked the tip of my penis, teasing me before she began sucking me off. Feeling myself overwhelmed with pleasure, I resisted the urge to cry out and failed miserably. How do I let myself get into these situations?

Oh yeah, my girlfriend Hafizah has known that I was bisexual from the get go, and has been waiting for me to fess up. When I didn't reveal my secrets to her, she and my best buddy Abdullah came up with a plan to ensnare me. I want you to suck his dick, Hafizah grinned wickedly, looking at me while pointing to a smiling Abdullah. I looked from my girlfriend to my best friend, confused. Alright my love, I said to Hafizah, lowering my head in shame.

That's how the most wicked, sexually charged evening of my life began. As my bossy Saudi girlfriend looked on, I got on my knees before my buddy Abdullah and sucked his dick. Hafizah watched with great interest, taking off her T-shirt and jeans and tossing aside her panties. Naked, she sat there, fingering her hairy cunt as I sucked Abdullah's dick. Always wanted to fuck you, Abdullah said as he came all over my face. I hesitated before sucking off his cum, and Hafizah whacked me upside the head for my reluctance.

I licked every last drop of Abdullah's cum as Hafizah looked on. You are a good slut, Hafizah laughed, and then she pulled condoms and lube from her handbag. Clearly the lady and her henchman, my traitorous erstwhile best friend Abdullah, had planned this. As Abdullah rolled a condom on his thick veiny cock, Hafizah ordered me to get on all fours then she spread my ass and applied lubricant all over me. Get ready, Hafizah barked, then grabbed Abdullah's dick and pressed it against my backdoor.

I groaned sharply as Abdullah's dick slid into my well-lubricated asshole. Hot damn. Meanwhile, Hafizah knelt before me and sucked my dick as Abdullah began fucking me. Oh damn, I moaned as my best friend fucked me. Hafizah sucked my dick with gusto, further adding to the intense, mind-boggling sensations that threatened to overwhelm me. I thought I knew what pleasure was, but I've never before had the pleasure of having a hot woman sucking my hard dick while a sexy man fucked me in the ass. Didn't take me long to nut, and when I did, my knees buckled and I fell....

Yeah, I guess the intensity proved too much for me. I came rather spectacularly, louder and more copiously than ever before. Surprisingly, Hafizah welcomed the onslaught of liquid masculinity that came her way. My sexy Saudi girlfriend licked up every last drop of my cum. Now that surprised me, but in a good way. Slowly, Abdullah squeezed his cock out of my ass, and I sighed in relief. That was fun, Abdullah said, and high-fived Hafizah, who grinned maliciously. I looked from my best friend to my girlfriend and smiled happily. We definitely need to do this again sometime, I laughed.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. The story of how a nerdy, lonely Somali brother living in Ottawa confronted his own sexuality and insecurities, and found love with a gorgeous Saudi Arabian woman....while having some manly fun ( with her permission, encouragement and frequent participation ) with his best pal on the side. Who says one can't be Muslim and freaky? People will always try to fit you into neat little categories...but you don't have to let them. Do your own thing regardless of what the haters say. Life goes on.

My name is Mustapha Feiruz, Canadian citizen of Somali descent, proud bisexual ( out only to my lady and my best friend ) and a reborn Muslim. Many of my fellow Muslims will say that one cannot be a true Muslim while gay, lesbian or bisexual. Well, I'm with a Muslim sister who understands and accepts me for who and what I am, and I love her passionately. I thank the Most High for putting her in my life. I'm finally doing good. Got an entry-level position with the marketing department of the Ottawa Sun newspaper. Yay, finally I got a job!

My sweet lady Hafizah Albazei and I shall be married soon enough, much to the delight of my parents. I've already started saving for it. Her folks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia weren't happy to hear that she's with someone like me, but Hafizah doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks. My life is in Canada with you, she told me one night when queried on the subject. We're doing our own thing and the wedding will happen. I've already asked Abdullah to be my best man. Think people will find it weird if Hafizah and I ask him to come on the honeymoon with us?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
12