Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 04

Story Info
African-American stud missing Saudi girlfriend at home.
1.1k words
2.8
9.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

Waking up after a good night's sleep is one of life's simple pleasures, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Tyrone Ferguson, and I'm a young black man living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born and raised in the environs of Buffalo, New York, and have been living in Canada's capital region for a few months now. I transferred to Carleton University from Buffalo State College to pursue my MBA. I also connected with an amazing lady, Amina Alzahrani of Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. This unforgettable gal whom I met at the Galleria Mall in Buffalo, New York, almost a year ago.

Amina Alzahrani and I ran into each other at the Billings Bridge Mall, sparks flew between us and the rest, as they say, is history. I guess certain things are truly meant to be. This morning, Amina Alzahrani and I totally killed it. Impromptu sex is simply the best, seriously. My Arabian sweetie was dolled up to the nines, looking stylish in a crimson sweater, black dress and black hijab, and I got mad horny.

We ended up fucking, and things got so hot that Amina let me fuck her in the ass. Dammit, the feel of Amina's big booty and tight hole around my dick is a sensation that I shall simply never forget until the day that I die. For real. Amina is gone now, off to school, and then she'll be at her job at the call center near Blair Station in the east end of Ottawa.

I'm about to hop in the shower and head to Carleton University. I'm in the MBA program and taking four classes while paying international student rates isn't easy. Amina filed for me to become a permanent resident of Canada but it hasn't happened yet. I hope it does, though. Paying five times what local students pay just because I'm from the U.S. doesn't strike me as fair, seriously. Thank heaven my sweetie Amina is helping me.

Seriously, sometimes I wonder what I would do without her. As I stand in the washroom, I pour hot water over my bright green toothbrush and then apply toothpaste on it. I've often been told that I've got a bright smile and it's the result of a rigorous brushing routine. Today, I've got an extra reason to brush hard. Ever heard the term potty mouth? Well, I've definitely got one of those after eating Amina Alzahrani's big and round, decidedly delicious Saudi Arabian butt.

Yeah, eating ass is fun, my dude, but a brother better brush his teeth afterwards. I brushed thoroughly, and then spat the residue down the sink. I flashed my trademark fearless smile, and pearly whites stared back at me from a handsome face that I proudly recognized as my own. Hello handsome, I told myself, and then stepped into the shower.

The warm water fell on my skin, and I proceeded to clean myself with soap and water. I cleaned out every crevice, every spot. From my arm pits to the space under my balls, from my asshole to my nose, from the spot behind my ears to the space right behind my knees. I'm a very dirty guy in the bedroom when it comes to wild, crazy sex but a very clean guy in every other aspect. I exited the washroom twenty five minutes after I stepped into it.

I went to the bedroom, and paused for a moment with the towel, a long red towel that Amina Alzahrani bought me last week, and sighed. I could still smell Amina all over the bedroom. Pussy has a fragrance and aroma that isn't easy to forget. Turned me on so damn much that I dropped my towel, whipped out my long and thick, uncircumcised chocolate stick and began stroking it. Guess who I thought of while jerking off?

I visualized my sweet Amina on her knees before yours truly, and thought of the last time she thoroughly sucked my dick. Shoot, Amina is wickedly naughty and fingered my butt hole while sucking my dick. Wasn't expecting that but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it. According to Amina, the male G-spot is in my derriere, and when it's properly stimulated, things go absolutely wild for the man in question.

Amina Alzahrani can suck a mean dick, ladies and gentlemen. Seriously, last time the Saudi cutie went down on me, she left me weak in the knees. I stroked my dick furiously, thinking of her full, succulent lips sucking on my manhood. Oh shit, I moaned softly, knowing that it wouldn't take me long to cum. Moments later I was proven right, for my aching, throbbing dick shot out its load all over the bedroom floor. I smiled guiltily as I beheld the evidence of my pleasure on the floor. Not going to clean it. I think I'll just let it dry on its own accord. Febreze Air Freshener and sperm, that's what every red-blooded manly man's bedroom ought to smell like if you ask me.

I got dressed, and got ready to face the day. I selected a green silk shirt, with black silk pants, and black Timberland shoes. I made sure to tuck my shirt in good and proper, and selected a black leather belt to hold everything together. Too many bozos out there dress sloppily, especially among young men of African descent. The way I figure it, we've already got enough strikes against us. Why add to it by dressing thuggish? I dress neatly, doesn't matter where I'm going. Amina loves that about me. I'm her sexy sharp-dressed man, what can I say?

I splashed on some Cologne before leaving the house, and drove to school. Carleton University's sprawling campus is far from the east end where I live but I like driving. Still got my old bright red Pickup truck with New York licence plates on it. I'm still using my New York driver's licence. It expires on February 18, 2016. I see no reason to rush and renew it in the closing months of 2014, do you?

People stare when they see me on the road but I don't give a fuck. Yes, I'm an African-American man living in Ontario, Canada. Canadians like to try forgetting that there's a huge, racially diverse country that borders the frozen wasteland they call home. I like to constantly remind them of that fact. I'm here for school and work, and if things work out between Amina Alzahrani and I, this brother just might stick around for good. Don't like it? Well, then. You can kiss my black New Yorker's ass!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers