Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 10

Story Info
Saudi MILF and African-American at Ottawa movie theater.
1k words
2.38
11.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Can a guy develop prostate issues as a result of too much strap-on sex? I'm afraid to ask my doctor this question. My name is Tyrone Ferguson, and I'm a young African-American man living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The reason why I've got this burning question on my mind is because my gorgeous, sinfully sexy Saudi Arabian girlfriend Amina Alzahrani has been pegging me a lot lately, man. How much strap-on fucking is too much?

Seriously, last night, I came home after a long day at work, physically exhausted. I work as a security guard all over the City of Ottawa, and I also attend Carleton University. The life of an international student in Canada isn't easy, man. I'm studying for my MBA in the Sprott School of Business. As you can imagine, I've got one hell of a busy schedule. Carleton University is even more rigorous than my old school, Buffalo State College in New York, and that's really saying something.

Like I said, I came home supremely tired and my lady Amina Alzahrani was waiting for me. Picture this, if you will. A tall, gorgeous middle-eastern woman with light bronze skin, long curly black hair and scintillating dark eyes, waiting for me stark naked...stroking the shiny black strap-on dildo she's got between her legs. I missed your ass, Amina said, grinning mischievously while stroking her strap-on dildo seductively or menacingly, I can't make up my damn mind.

Anyhow, what followed was a steamy session in the shower, with Amina bending me over and stuffing my ass with her strap-on dildo after cleansing my hole with soap and water, then lubricating me good and proper. Alright, I admit that I had fun, but seriously, I think too much strap-on sex can be a bad thing for men's health down below. I sure hope I don't develop any prostate issues over this stuff, seriously.

Amina Alzahrani, the woman I consider to be the love of my life is seriously getting in touch with her bossy side. That's both a blessing and a curse if you ask me. Whoever thinks that Saudi Arabian women are submissive, or soft and sweet, clearly never met Amina. I don't know what the other women living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are like, but Amina Alzahrani is one seriously bossy broad.

Last night, after pegging the hell out of me, guess what Amina did? We were lying in bed, cuddling after some kinky fun, when Amina said the words that scared me shitless. My sweetie kissed me, then asked me if I'd ever been fisted. That's right, F-I-S-T-E-D. I pretended to be asleep and Amina dropped the subject...for the moment. Look, um, I'm a very kinky guy who loves sex, and I love my woman, but there is no way in hell I'm letting Amina get her fist up my ass. I've only got one ass, folks. This brother says no to fisting. Hell no to the power of ten!

This morning, Amina Alzahrani and I had some regular sex, and I insisted on us doing anal because I wanted to make the bitch pay for the pegging she gave me last night. Gleefully I bent Amina over, gave her thick Arabian ass a sound spanking, and then worked my dick into her well-lubricated asshole. Gripping Amina's hips, I thrust into her. I pulled Amina's hair and spanked her ass while slamming my dick into her asshole.

Look, I love Amina Alzahrani with every fiber of my being, but this morning, I delighted in making her suffer. I fucked her roughly, burying my dick into the depths of her asshole. Moaning deeply, Amina slid her fingers into her cunt, pleasuring herself while I fucked her in the ass. What can I say? I wanted to make her suffer. Don't judge me. I honestly don't know what make over me, man.

I pumped my dick into Amina's butt hole until my gorgeous, sinfully sexy Saudi Arabian goddess actually begged for mercy. Only then did I pull out of her, and I took my sweet time about it. When I finally pulled out of Amina's asshole, her gaping hole stared at me obscenely. And then my lady squeezed out a loud, wet fart. That was fun, Amina said, rolling on her back and winking at me. I smiled and nodded, then pulled her to her feet. Hey, if she doesn't mind, why on earth should I?

Amina and I showered together, and then we spent the day together. I took her to Tim Horton's at the Saint Laurent Mall for breakfast, then we went to the movies, since it was cheap Tuesday at the Silver City movie theater, one of our favorite hangouts. We watched Horrible Bosses 2. I thought about seeing Exodus, the new Christian Bale movie, but Amina was absolutely against it.

Egyptians are my fellow Arabs and they're not white, Amina said angrily. I knew better than to argue with her, so we went to see Horrible Bosses 2. The movie was fine, and seeing Jennifer Aniston play a freaky slut instead of the clean-cut, nice-gal types that she usually portrays on screen was absolutely refreshing. Jamie Foxx was pretty good too, as was Jason Bateman. The other guys in the movie? Kinda sucked but whatever.

Walking out of the Silver City movie theater, I suddenly pulled Amina Alzahrani to me and hugged her. Looking into the eyes of this young woman I loved so much, I told her that I cherished her, in spite of all of our differences. Amina smiled at me and playfully smacked my butt, and then we headed to the nearby Blair Mall. While crossing through the parking lot, a couple came our way. A rather tall Arab-looking chick with a chubby white dude. Hello Nadine, Amina said to the tall Arab-looking chick, who actually flinched. What the fuck is up with her?

The Arab chick with the chubby white dude, Nadine, as Amina called her, looked from Amina to me, and back again. Hello, Nadine finally replied, then lowered her head, in the manner of uncomfortable white folks. Amina and I crossed the street and headed for the mall. What was that about? I asked her. Amina smiled and told me that she had some deleting to do on her Facebook friends list. I probed Amina for more, but my favorite bossy Saudi Arabian diva would say nothing more on the subject. Amina just smiled wickedly and told me not to worry. Women, I swear!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers