Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 12

Story Info
Saudi MILF ass fucked by Black boyfriend on campus.
1.5k words
3.16
17.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers

The things I do for love, Tyrone Ferguson thought to himself as he marched into the Rexall pharmacy located inside the Billings Bridge Mall and asked the skinny, pale woman behind the counter where he might find some Cotex, his Saudi Arabian girlfriend Amina Alzahrani's favorite tampon brand. The woman smiled knowingly, and pointed to one of the store's vast aisles, and Tyrone nodded and somberly marched in that direction.

Tyrone Ferguson sighed after whipping out his Bank of America credit card and paying for the purchase. Resolutely he walked back to the food court, where his lady love awaited. As Salam Alaikum lover, Amina Alzahrani greeted him joyfully. The tall, curvy young Arab woman sat at the very same seat where they met, all those months ago.

Walaikum As Salam, Tyrone replied, greeting Amina with a chaste kiss on the lips. The young woman's eyes lit up when she saw his purchases. Thank you, Amina said, and put the small packet in her purse. Leaving their coats and belongs at their table, Amina and Tyrone went to the Chinese restaurant and bought a couple of plates. Tyrone got orange chicken with rice and a spring roll, with a lemonade and Amina got noodles with chicken wings and an egg roll, plus a Pepsi.

I got this, Tyrone Ferguson said, and gently laid his hand on Amina's arm as she brandished her CIBC debit card. Tyrone used his Bank of America credit card to pay, and the two of them headed back to their seats. They sat in silence and ate, and then, sensing that something was wrong, Tyrone looked at Amina. What's up mamas? he asked cautiously while sipping on his lemonade.

Let me pay sometimes, Amina Alzahrani said, and Tyrone Ferguson nodded gently. A gentleman of the old school, Tyrone didn't believe in letting his lady pay for anything. The two of them finished their meals, then walked around the mall. Tyrone smiled to himself as he admired all the Christmas decorations. Christmas had always been his favorite time of the year.

Born in the City of Buffalo, New York, and raised by the state's foster care system, Tyrone Ferguson grew up hard. The people in whose homes he stayed seldom cared for him and only kept him around to receive the government checks. The few good memories he had of his earliest years revolved around Christmastime. Tyrone remembered an old black woman named Juliana Tolliver, a newcomer to New York from Louisiana who proved to be the only kindly soul he met while in foster care. For the entire year that he was in her care, Juliana Tolliver treated Tyrone Ferguson as though he were her own. The lady had even begun the process of adopting him, when she was gunned down by some thug while shopping at Walgreen's.

Tyrone Ferguson smiled wistfully as he looked at the large Christmas tree at the center of Billings Bridge Mall, one of the busiest shopping centers in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Amina looked at Tyrone, and gently tugged on his arm. He looked at her, and frowned. Are you okay? Amina asked, carefully looking into Tyrone Ferguson's soulful brown eyes.

I am fine, Tyrone replied, and the two of them continued on their merry way. Tyrone excused himself and went to the local branch of CIBC. Even though he'd been living in Ottawa, Ontario, for over a year, Tyrone still didn't have much faith in Canadian banking. He insisted on using his Bank of America credit card, after notifying his old branch in Buffalo, New York, that he was extending his stay in Ontario, Canada.

I am here to pay for my credit card, Tyrone told the curvy, dark-haired white lady behind the counter at the bank. Tyrone finished swiping his card, and then instructed the bank teller to pay one hundred dollars from his checking account at CIBC to his Bank of America credit card. The woman did that, then asked Tyrone if he ever thought about getting a credit card with CIBC. Tyrone politely declined, wished the lady a good day and then promptly left.

Here he comes, Amina said, rising from the couch where she sat, near the CIBC entrance. Tyrone smiled at her, put his arm around her waist and then they walked out together. As the couple made their way through the throngs of shoppers filling up Billings Bridge Mall on this frosty late December morning, more than one person looked at them with scrutiny. The sight of a hijab-wearing Arab woman holding hands with a tall, dark-skinned man of African descent was a rarity, even in a place as diverse as Ottawa was slowly becoming.

Ignoring the onlookers, Amina Alzahrani and Tyrone Ferguson walked back upstairs. Amina hugged Tyrone tightly as they rose the escalator together, then went back to the OC Transpo bus station. They caught the 111 bus and headed to Carleton University. Tyrone was currently studying in the Sprott MBA program, which he transferred to from his old school, Buffalo State College. As they rode the bus, Amina silently observed Tyrone, who looked out the window, a sad look on his handsome face.

Fess up, Amina whispered, as she sat next to Tyrone on the third floor of the Carleton University library. Tyrone signed her up at a computer, and reviewed his grades and remaining courses on the Carleton Central website. Tyrone's grades in his courses at the Sprott School of Business were impressive. Amina was close to completing her Master's degree in the bio-medical engineering program at the University of Ottawa. Encouraging her man in all of his endeavors was what Amina did.

Instead of browsing through Facebook or YouTube, Amina kept staring at Tyrone Ferguson pointedly, until, tired of it, the young African-American scholar confessed to her what had been truly bothering him. Christmas always gives me the blues, Tyrone began, and Amina nodded gently, urging him to continue. Seeing him in pain bothered the hell out of Amina.

Amina listened intently as Tyrone told her about Christmastime in Buffalo, new York, with the only parent figure he'd ever had, the woman who encouraged him in his studies, the late Julianna Tolliver. I am so sorry, Amina whispered when Tyrone finished with his story. Tyrone sighed and nodded. Taking his face into her hands, Amina kissed him full and deep. Thank heaven for you, Tyrone whispered, hugging her tightly.

Let's go home, Amina whispered, and Tyrone grinned. The two of them left the library together, but didn't make it to the bus station. Tyrone and Amina got into a secluded room in Loeb, which happened to be dark and deserted. Once there, they got their freak on. Tyrone laid Amina on a table, pulled down her panties, hiked up her long, traditional Islamic skirt and began munching on her pussy.

Eat me up, Amina whispered as Tyrone began licking her pussy and fingering her snatch. Soon Tyrone had her crying out, and the Saudi Arabian MILF smiled happily as her lover pleasured her. He licked her up, and when Amina came, her cunt oozing girly cum, Tyrone tasted her sweet nectar. Sighing happily, Amina looked at her lover and told him to fuck her. Tyrone didn't need to be told twice.

The tall, handsome African-American scholar stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised ebony dick and pressed it against Amina's cunt. Go for it, the Saudi gal whispered, and Tyrone entered her with one swift thrust. Amina moaned happily and wrapped her arms lovingly around Tyrone's torso as he began fucking her with gusto. Raising her thick legs in the air, Tyrone slammed his dick into her cunt, and Amina squealed in delight.

Fuck me in the ass, Amina whispered, and Tyrone Ferguson smiled wickedly. Gently he pressed his dick against Amina's asshole. Lying on her back, legs spread, her finger embedded in her cunt, Amina looked beyond inviting. You got it Miss Alzahrani, Tyrone said with a grin, taking some hand lotion and applying it to Amina's hole. With a swift thrust he entered her. Yes, Amina hissed, and Tyrone began fucking her in earnest.

Amina cried out in pleasure as Tyrone filled her asshole with his dick, and this seemed to turn him on even more. Wrapping her arms around Tyrone, Amina dug her nails into the tender flesh of his back as he fucked her. Tyrone pounded away at her, fucking her tight asshole with gusto until he finally came. Amina's squeals morphed into howls of delight mixed with deliciously hot pain as he came inside of her, flooding her hole with his cum.

That was fantastic, Amina said, sighing happily as Tyrone nodded, then kissed her. He was about to say something when approaching footsteps interrupted them. Not again, Amina grumbled, hastily readjusting her clothes while Tyrone did the same. Giggling, the two of them exited the room together. A hijab-wearing, dark-skinned, thirty-something cleaning lady looked at them like they had two heads. Amina shrugged while Tyrone smiled wickedly. The grinning couple made a mad dash toward the nearest exit. Just another day in paradise for the two of them. Amina and Tyrone laughed all the way home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers