Sauna Between Seasons

Story Info
Enjoying a spring day nude.
5.6k words
3.37
64.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife prefers visiting the sauna in the winter, while I prefer a nude lake in the summer, not that either experience overlaps that often. It was a bit of a compromise to go in late April, though the almost unbelievably wonderfully warm spring weather had already turned a bit cool and somewhat cloudy. My wife hasn't shaved her body anywhere since last winter, an extremely sexy state in my eyes, one she finds fairly simple to satisfy. Fashions have changed over the years, though at least at a 'normal' mixed sauna, shaving is neither common nor rare - at least in this region, which remains a bit traditional. And not during summer, completely understandably.

However, including my wife, the number of unshaved women no longer seems to be dropping, and the number of shaved pussies actually seems to be declining, though admittedly, this could be different in a month's time, when the true outdoor swimming season starts. The number of women with visible hair on the sides of their bathing suit crotch remains vanishingly small - which is OK, since it really turns me on to see. And there is never a reason my wife shouldn't get me hot - she doesn't care about shaving, seeing it mainly as a chore.

Still. getting turned on at a public place is a bit problematic in my eyes, including a family sauna. Not that naked adults aren't prohibited from enjoying intimacy without crossing the line into sex - a line which can be quite different in my eyes, distinct from those of my European wife.

Admittedly, even the idea of a mixed sauna (or mixed naked swimming nights several times a week at a public pool) remains a bit unusual in my eyes, making separating the basically non-sexual aspects of shared nudity from the occasions where sex is involved, as it will be among naked adults, a bit difficult.

This is much less a problem at the nudist lake I regularly visit, mainly because the number of adults is much smaller, leading to a lower likelihood of people simply going further than they may have originally intended. And the number of exhibitionists is not really that large - and they too generally recognize certain boundaries - and if not, they are politely asked to stop, as at a public sauna.

Though I assume a bit more tolerantly - no one is doing it as a part of their job description; though this situation has never arose in my dozen years visiting. Generally, nudists may not have a problem with sex, but the feeling that it has its place and rules is possibly even stronger than among the people who always wear clothing in anything they consider to be a public space.

But a public sauna in a city tends to attract a broader range of visitors than a small wooded lake in the country. A fact made plain as my wife and I entered the fairly public space beyond the entrance turnstile, intended for undressing and showering. Though not the first time we have visited here, she made a point about mentioning mentioned that it was expected to get naked and shower first. My reply was sarcastic, not being the first time I had ever heard that with her, if less sarcastic than in the past, considering how truly comfortable I have become in sauna settings.

She turned to face me, removed the straps of her wet bathing suit from her shoulders, making me turn to appreciate her crinkle nippled naked breasts as she pulled down the material, watching her hairy pussy quickly become visible. She stepped out of it, then handed it to me to hang on the wall where a few other bathing suits already hung.

My attitude, a simple acknowledgment of her being naked in public, was somewhat superficial. I had already started watching another nude woman a bit further on within the tiled complex, diagonally across from the entrance, in the space next to another sauna, along the corridor to the outdoor section.

By any reasonable measure, this entire area was a public space, though my wife and I were not really obviously so, alone as we were in an area intended for taking off clothes and showering. Yet the woman with her straight long hair and delightfully small and perky tits using a brush seemed completely unconcerned if anyone was watching. This became clearer as my attention focussed during a second, longer glance, she now having turned, her hands running over her hair, back arched.

Her appearance and motions were now distracting me from my naked wife showering, something that didn't concern my wife in the least. The shower space is designed to provide a bit of privacy (or at least keep the spray off passersby), so she wasn't really able to see me as I kept talking a bit, her back to me, delaying taking off my shorts to keep watching, no longer glancing but now greedily looking. Women are much sexier than men in general, and some women are very sexy, even when easily 3 or 4 yards away.

The recognition of just how truly sexy this woman was, in that intensely compact way some smaller women have, was in good part fueled by the knowledge that she must know just how public she was being - and didn't care, at the very least. Concentrating on her, it remained hard to tell whether she was 20 or 40, though the older range was my preference - in that case, innocence was not really an explanation, nor the slightest impediment to my enjoyment.

Still brushing her very lush and somewhat drier hair, I took off my bathing suit, hanging it on the hook next to my wife's one-piece, hanging by a strap. The delightful sensations centered at my cock were increasing, as it began to swell, stray currents of air adding their own sensations, making me reach down, discretely, to move things around, after having been pressed together by the wet fabric of my suit.

Hearing the click of the shampoo bottle, I turned to see my wife soaping her hair, providing a further opportunity to continue enjoying the sight of a naked, almost undoubtedly horny woman enjoying herself in a public space. This became a more reasonable thought as she turned, then bent down, her hair almost reaching the floor as she brushed it. Some people are simply not shy, and in her case, combined with her sexiness, this had already become a thoroughly enjoyable way to spend an afternoon with my naked wife.

Since I hadn't yet taken off my glasses to shower, the sight of her small and firm tits, only slightly rounded but very pointed, displayed in several different positions, emphasized the many sexy attractions of small breasts. She had already turned a couple of ways, truly enjoyable from my vantage point, bending at the waist and letting her long and thick hair fall straight as she brushed it again. When she turned her back, her nicely spread hips and fairly small ass were displayed, a pleasure to see as I squeezed my cock for just a second, my little finger sliding over my hairy balls. Bending down a third time, after a quarter turn, still combing her hair, though on the other side of her head, providing yet another silhouette, I couldn't help but see her pussy, with fairly spread labia. The view made obvious that she was definitely enjoying what she was doing, as was I, whether she knew it or not.

After a delightful interval of naked voyeur pleasure, though without her moving into another such explicit position to see if her pussy was as turned on as it had seemed before, I entered the shower, now paying pleasantly enhanced attention to my sexy, mid-40s wife, letting her see how turned on I was, without being rude in a public place.

A state that didn't stop increasing while watching her rinse her hair - she wasn't showing off particularly as she raised her arms to twist the water from her hair, armpits with darkened wet hair, in very public view. Not that it mattered considering its effect on me. Especially knowing that she would soon be shaving for the warmer part of the year, making this the last time to enjoy this particular sight for months, until the weather turned colder.

We finished showering and soaping - including cleaning each other's backs, of course, with just a bit of soapy attention being paid to other areas with hair. Leaving the shower, we briefly dried off, and walked over to the steam bath, neither of us using a towel to wrap ourselves, towels and robes being a poor idea in a steamroom.

The damp space inside was empty - if quite hot - but the glass door wasn't fogged in the least, and the light level wasn't really intimate. This dashed the chance to enjoy a repetition of one of my enduring memories from our last visit to this steambath.

At that time, sitting across from me, near the entrance to the almost completely curved space (the steam and heat essentially emanate from a central column in the middle of the torus like space), my wife settled in across from me, somewhat close so that even without my glasses, she was fully visible. She then put her feet on the bench, followed by sliding down a bit while spreading her legs. She also put her hands behind her neck, arching her back just a bit, showing off both her sexy breasts and tufts of dark hair, between her legs and under her arms. It was a primal pose, getting an equally primal response in turn.

Back then, two winters ago, I couldn't stop from getting half hard looking at her tantalizingly close pussy, staring right at her, unable to stop. She saw this and grinned, recognizing what she was doing to me again, putting her hands down under her thighs, then spreading her pussy lips open, letting me see where I have so delightfully fucked her over decades, a recognition prompting a chain of wonderfully tempting fantasies about doing the same again, right now, even as my hand reached my cock. The first time I ever enjoyed a jolt of true sexual connection in a steam room was with my wife, but a public sauna is not the same as a male only bathhouse.

Which she knew of course, even as she began to slide a finger against her clit, then sliding it past her opened pink cunt lips, with a darker color along their edges. I was starting to get hard, even sliding my hand up and down my shaft, though trying to avoid actually touching under my cockhead - knowing that it would be very difficult to even slow down if the stroking became so irresistible. My wife also seemed to be weighing the propriety of going further, a decision which was made for us when the light from the door dimmed, giving us a few seconds to recognize that someone was entering.

This is the sort of temptation that a mixed sauna offers in full, though remaining pretty much out of public bounds to indulge. A simple and generally meaningless temptation, as already experienced in just the first few minutes of this spring visit. There are limits, even if I still have a somewhat difficult time understanding them in precise detail. At the nudist lake, the rules involve basic privacy - anyone having sex that isn't noticed isn't violating anyone's public space, but in such a generally intimate space, it is not really possible to be unnoticed.

The same applies to a public sauna, and when we left the steamy dampness in the present, my wife strode over to another shower to remove the sweat - I did the same next to her, feeling cold water hit my skin - which I don't enjoy in general, though I do enjoy its effects on her. Just another opportunity to savor the sight of her again hardened nipples, a fully normal side-effect to cold water. We dried off, wrapping her towel around herself as I held mine in my hand, positioned to cover my front.

She looked at the schedule on the wall, noticing the upcoming 'onpouring' (as it is called in Webster's when talking about Finnish saunas) coming up in just a few minutes. This turned out to be a sauna space with a 100°C temperature, literally at boiling.

This held absolutely no attraction to me, though the smoked but still clear windows did offer a certain internal view to the LED lit interior. Interestingly, it happened to be in space where the woman had stood when brushing her hair so publicly. I went outside to the garden area, with a number of other naked people soaking up the sun. The area was screened, with stone step pathways through the fairly small gravel covered paths to the various sections with chairs.

Sitting in an unoccupied/towel unmarked recliner, the sun nicely warm on my pale skin, something not really customary for this time of year. The air itself was a bit cool, especially when blowing or felt whenever clouds covered the sun. The feeling was much like the lake (which costs nothing) - not that it wasn't nice to enjoy for a quarter hour or so, especially as the number and variety of people was larger than at the lake.

Going back inside, I found my wife showering, her glistening wet skin now very flushed. A few people were moving through the corridor, a minor notes as the sight of my naked wife in public captivated me. Especially with her very erect pointing nipples, as she kept splashing cold water over herself. I have accepted over the years that my wife is not really typical - her nipples get hard at the slightest touch or breath or kiss, but she isn't aroused by this condition at all.

No other woman in my personal experience has had this combination of incredibly sexy appearance utterly disconnected from how horny she is. Non-erect nipples but really turned is certainly common enough, as is a natural reaction to cold indicating nothing - her personal combination is challenging, since the sight of pointed and erect nipples makes me very horny whenever it occurs.

Going outside together, we sat and chatted together for a while as she cooled and dried off, waiting for the next citrus 'onpouring' in the free standing sweat house near us, bordered on one side by a good sized heated pool, and on the other by the open garden area. The sweat house is 90°C, right on my limit, especially when the hot air is spread by the towel spinning attendant.

The clean smell of people is one attraction to a public sauna, with the steam room most suited for this enjoying this pleasure. Though in the current heat, just like last time, I barely made it to the end of the session, even as a couple of the possibly 50 people in the three tiered space left.

When the door was opened at the session's end, I moved quickly, trying not to actually crowd any other sweaty, naked person. Partially to make sure to get the citrus mix offered in small individual bowls, a slice each of grapefruit, orange, and lemon. After enjoying the flavors (though the very sour lemon sensation would have been perfect through a peppermint stick), we strode over to the still busy shower area, and rinsed off.

It didn't take me long, considering the coolness of the water, followed by walking over to hang my towel before entering the warmed water of the outdoor pool, which had two naked pairs at the shallow end where the easily yard and a half broad steps descended into the water. Stopped, getting a full view of the entire area, I also noted a single man at the far corner.

My wife was still a few paces behind, providing me another simple reason to pause, water now knee-deep at the second step, and look around, then down to my left - to see a naked man on top of an equally naked partner, with short dark hair, her fingers playing with his chest, just below his nipples. His cock looked like it was enjoying the experience, though not really aroused. I may have looked at his shaved pubis and her mainly hidden naked form a bit longer than formally correct, but after glancing back to see my wife still hanging her towel, I took the time to look over at the next pair, sitting side by side.

The woman was blond (though quite possibly dyed - which can be a sexy plus in my view - I'm not an exclusive fan of natural - two or more toned hair being very sexy), with large breasts and nipples, pressing tightly against her partner, one arm across his mid-section, while his hand seemed to be caressing her slightly spread inner thighs. I took another step into the water, its warmth about perfect as clouds covered the sun. a breeze swirling against my still wet skin. My wife came to the top of the pool entrance stairs. Looking openly at her, especially her unshaved legs and pubic region, I wondered about keeping my cock from too obviously swelling before finding a position in the pool to be more discrete.

A thought making me look around again, noticing the various, generally naked, people walking by, or soaking in the no longer quite so available sun on the painted wooden recliners. The only two non-naked people were from the sauna's staff, in sweat soaked orange shirts and blue shorts, one the slim, tall, and curly haired man that had just done the 'onpouring' in the sweat house which adjoined this pool, the other a similar aged woman, considerably shorter, with heavy breasts undoubtedly needing the bra that was clearly outlined under her wetly plastered shirt.

They were leaving with the cart that had held the fruit and bowls, removing any official presence for at least a while - not that it has ever been obtrusive here anyways, compared to another, historical and more than a century old, sauna on the other side of the city.

Which may require such supervision, at least from the city's perspective, as the one time I went there with my wife, the four men in the bubbling whirlpool seemed quite pleased to be sitting very close to another in the obscuring foam. This wasn't the only thing I noticed either - in the fairly large pool area on the other side of the complex (which has heated stone slabs, among a couple of other amenities), two couples seemed to enjoy a fair amount of time pressed closely together standing in the water, while also kissing - time fairly equally split among the partners, with each woman and each man kissing each other over time, as their hands stayed underwater, and their motions grew rhythmic.

What had really caused me a mix or arousal and distant embarrassment then was the two naked women kissing in a shower area, one of them a woman who had been wearing her towel in the 'public' spaces for the last half hour. While my wife went into a couple of dry saunas as I mainly sat at the footbath area, this person was striking in being covered most of the time, unlike the rest of us.

Being in a place with mainly nude people makes anyone not completely nude stand out, though at a large public sauna, there are always a couple of people who are only nude in the sauna or dim conditions of the sauna spaces. But in this case, seeing her kiss another woman made a striking impression, and apparently, not only on me. She stopped covering herself after that restrained but very passionate kiss, breast to breast with another woman, something I had pointed out to my wife at the time.

She had already talked about the men in the whirlpool before going back into the steam bath, and telling her about the two women balanced the scales, so to speak. Though with the two women, this probably was not the first time, though it may have been the first time so publicly displayed, hands on each other's naked asses.

Returning to the present, my wife took a not quite splashing step past me, then began swimming a bit, with minimal disruption - the pool isn't that small, but it is mainly intended for soaking, especially with its ledges so suited for laying in shallow water. Something appealing to me at this point, after having endured the sauna's heat. Plus, my wife displaying her hairy body in public, made me wonder whether I could keep enough control to not be embarrassed, spurring me on to find a comfortable and discrete spot in the pool.

We ended up at the corner opposite the steps, my cock still swelling just a bit too much to ignore as she settled next to me. Looking at her breasts, then letting my hand feel the softness of the hair along her legs, required balancing on a thin line. She laughed lightly, then put her arms up, twisting a bit to let my see her dripping hairy armpits. And then leaning back, so I could also see the other couples, now numbering three, another pair having entered almost directly across from us, and in close proximity to the other two, each quite entwined, couples.

12