Sauna Between Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third pair was clearly a bit younger than the other couples, a bit hesitant entering the water and laying down, though they did end up quite close to each other after a bit of settling in. Youth has both an awkwardness and a drive that is easy for anyone older to remember. All three pairs filled a ledge much like the one we were on, alone, a shallow area clearly intended for lounging. Our part was in the shade, suiting both of us while our bodies continued to cool down. Depending on the clouds at times obscuring the late April sun, the other couples were well illuminated, often leading them to close their eyes - for one reason or another.

I commented in a low tone to my still apparently teasing wife that my considered preference was in not getting hard, making her laugh a bit, then swim into the middle. The single man had moved into the same general area, though he seemed to not really notice my wife, now floating on her back, her nipples barely covered by the clear water, her legs pointed to the other other couples. Her pussy fur became obvious as she arched her back, her long, now graying but undyed hair spreading out from her head as she floated, legs slowly spreading. She turned a bit in the water, letting me look at her and and the other naked bodies at the same time.

The middle couple had changed position, the blonde woman's nicely rounded ass on full display, since she had ended on top of the man, her ample breasts pretty clearly nestled against his not visible cock. His neck was on the edge of the pool, making his head rise a bit higher than hers, letting him look around as I noticed her ass moving a bit, raising and lowering in the water.

The couple to their right was in a related position, though now, the way the woman was playing with the man's nipples had become even more obvious. His cock still looked much the same, something difficult to imagine - if I was on top of my naked wife, and she was squeezing my nipples the same way, there would be no way to hide my hard-on. Or likely, stop my hand from stroking my cock - something that has happened in the past, in other contexts. Or having my wife do it, as my hand slid between her legs, spreading her pussy lips to feel her wetness.

After a while, we floated/glided/drifted to the other side of the basin, providing another excellent view. My wife started to slide her body against mine. My back was against the wall, as her hands found my ass, pulling us closer, her breasts floating in the water, and after a delightful interval of my looking at the close by blond woman's water covered tits, still beneath the man's mid-section, though apparently not moving. My wife's breasts began touching my skin, and I noticed her head was turned too, looking at the pair as my hand stroked her naked ass, then reaching between her thighs, spreading her pussy lips.

We were both enjoying the proper mood to appreciate the sight of a man's hand sliding over his partner's breast, lingering over her hardening nipple, then very slowly moving on, reaching her cheek. She turned to kiss him openly, her tongue sliding sensuously past his lips. It was at this point I turned away a bit, not wanting to get erect. My wife just grinned, then swam away a short distance, her nipples breaking the water's surface as she turned again to the three couples, arching her back, spreading her legs wider than before as she began floating in the center of the pool again.

This being essentially the first time in my life I had seen a naked woman's sexy tit played with in public, after knowing the same woman had been tit fucking her partner, the reality was exquisitely enhanced by my own hairy wife teasing me, floating in the water, coming closer, then having her foot rub along my inner thigh, until it was just coincidentally touching my cock. For a change, I was able to suppress any vocal signal of what was going on, though it was impossible to stop my eyes from closing.

She began shifting position, cupping her hands a bit, stretched her arms back, letting her toes push off the bottom, then moving slowly closer through the water with a couple of lazy armstrokes to start again. The sight of openly displayed unshaved body was incredibly erotic - this wasn't exactly sex, but it was definitely something only adults would understand. My wife does like to show off a bit, even though in her mid-40s, she feels pretty that time has passed her on, dampening some of her earlier enthusiasm.

I turned my head away from the now openly tongue kissing couple, his hand having moved away from her quite large nipple, not to mention the other pair, where the man was now clearly having his erect nipples played with by the dark haired naked woman underneath him, her legs quite spread, his arm moving subtly under the water. My wife kept moving slowly, with barely a ripple in the clear water, then stood close to me, her naked skin rubbing against mine. After a pleasurable interval enjoying my wife's touch, I moved a bit to break our physical contact, leading as it was in tempting but impractical directions.

The third couple may have been having the same concern, as they rose and stood in full public view, both trying not to look at the other two couples, or at least letting their partner seeing them obviously glancing over, the woman somewhat more intently than the man, with an expression more tilted to disapproval than approval - though you could tell at least part of her approved, while still not really wanting to deal with it, as her body showed several signs wanting to overrule her judgment. Resisting this sort of basic response is part of the difference between private and public, one I understand thoroughly at this point, having experienced the delights of being in a private space with like minded partners.

But the boundary remains flexible, as no one else in the pool seemed concerned, including the single man. He was leaving us alone, something we were reciprocating in general.

My wife turned slowly in the water as I watched the pair leave, snuggling her ass against mine. She reached her arms back, and asked 'like what you see?' I managed to say little but 'please,' which was ambiguous enough that she just floated against me, enjoying the sensual delight, without getting too sexual.

By now, my wife had completely captivated my attention, as I began to stroke her hair, then kiss her neck, giving me a perfect view of her floating tits. She giggled just a bit when my tongue reached her earlobe. wriggling her ass, then turning away.

Looking at the same clock I assumed she had just checked, it was time to go - we did have a schedule to meet. We left the pool, going to the changing area to put on our wet bathing suits, followed by going to a second changing area to put on our street clothes. Both of us had enjoyed the afternoon, and I was certainly looking forward to the near future, in private.

That evening, lying naked flat on our backs in bed after having drank a couple of lemon enhanced wheat beers and a bit of certified organic smoke, my wife started running her hand over my chest. I knew that it wouldn't be long until she was playing with my nipple, something I am utterly addicted to, much like she is utterly addicted to her vibrator. A shared truth, proven over years of being together, as my hand slid down to start stroking my hardening cock. It didn't take long before that first touch led to another irresistible erection as my fingers gripped my shaft, pumping just to the ridge of my cockhead.

In our bedroom, I was free to completely indulge my desires, and now, already turned on, I began to talk about our visit, especially about watching another sexy woman have her breast stroked and nipple played with as she slid her sexy body against mine in the pool. 'A woman who had already been .. been tit fucking... tit fucking .. in public .. hot tits' is pretty much all I was capable of saying as the memories made me harder.

She moved a bit, turning her naked body, her own tits now in plain view. My stroking made it harder to talk, but the words continued to have their erotic effect, telling her about what I had seen. She in turn started telling me about how the man in the middle had been watching as her partner laid on top of him, her fingers on my sensitive nipple making me stroke myself harder as we talked.

'Did you .. spread .. your hairy legs .. for him?' were the first words that came from me as she began turning me into a complete slut.

'Sure you looked - did you see how she was moving her breasts, or did you just watch her hot ass?' The sensation from my nipples was starting to build, my pumping fist part of a rising wave of pure ecstasy. Her fingering grew slower, which is how my nipples really get off, in complete contrast to how my cock cums.

'Did ...oh yeah .. did ... fuck yeah .. you show off? .. I did ... didn't ... keep .. stopped .. watching.' My ability to talk was disappearing, leading to her filling in the silence.

She laughed a bit, now whispering close to my ear - 'Oh yeah, he was watching - on both sides, and me too.' I couldn't stop from interrupting her story, moaning 'fuck .. oh fuck .. tell me more ,, hot fucking slut .. nipple slut' as her fingers found the perfect rhythm, again.

Her touch on my nipple is purely addicting, and pairs perfectly with stroking my shaft, something so arousing, I am incapable of resisting it whenever it starts - and for which I beg when she teases.

By now, my cock had taken over, something my wife has known for years how to satisfy. Hearing her talk about showing off her sexy hairy body, the words pouring out were beyond my control, making me hornier and harder - 'did he see your unshaved cunt ... you were so sexy to look at ... fuck .. oh fuck .. make me .. make me cum ... sexy slut .. she was so hot ... hot tits fuck .. fuck tits.'

Part of me recognized I was no longer really coherent, but it didn't matter as her words filled me, my balls full of cum just waiting to pump until she pushed me over the edge - 'She was titty fucking - didn't you watch? I did .. just like he looked at my hot cunt as I spread it for him.'

'Fuck yeah ... nipple fuck .. oh fuck yeah ... keep .. keep talking ... you were so sexy.' By now, the combination of my voyeuristic side and her exhibitionist nature had pushed me gratefully beyond an unstoppable point, hours after the events we were talking about. Neither of us is especially jealous, and she has known for years how to make me cum so good this way.

'Did you like looking .. as my ass rubbed you .. feeling my tits as another man watched? ... Did you?' The moans were obvious, as was the cum now jetting from my cock.

When I could focus a bit, I turned, and saw her grin as she asked 'Want to go back next fall? Summer is just too hot for the sauna.'

12