Sauna Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues as I am introduced to my new lover's friend.
1.6k words
4.52
47.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers

My skin feels like it's on fire and my heart is pounding like a drum as I watch this magnificent lady slip back into her small black bikini. Her skin glistens in the subdued light of the sauna, beads of perspiration erupting from her pores following the hard animalistic fucking that has just occurred. The air is thick with the smell of cum and the heat from the coals makes it hard to breath.

I grab my towel and quickly wrap it around my waist unable to take my eyes from her perfect form. She must be 6ft tall, a good couple of inches taller than I am with long dark hair and deep brown eyes. She looks into my eyes with a mischievous grin and I realise that I don't actually know her name let alone anything about her. Yet in the relative twinkling of an eye she has managed to seduce me and make me do things that I never thought I would, principally sucking and get fucked by a big hard cock. She adjusts her bikini top smoothing the material over her pert breasts before reaching out and taking my hand.

It's late and the spa rather unsurprisingly is empty. She leads me around to the Jacuzzi, which is bubbling away. I see the back of a woman's head, her dark red hair curled and pinned up. Her arms are outstretched; resting on the side and just within reach is a half drunken glass of champagne. There's a fresh bottle chilling in an ice bucket. My new lover slips into the Jacuzzi next to her friend and they kiss, a slow passionate kiss, their tongues snaking together as they enjoy the pleasure of each other's mouths.

They both look over at me standing awkwardly by the side and my new lover who I find out is called Morgan whispers a summary of what has just happened into her friend Jesse's ear. Her friend's eyes sparkle as she quickly realises the opportunity presenting itself. She motions for me to refill the two champagne glasses, which I hastily do before passing them across. As I bend over to pass Jesse her glass, Morgan swiftly tugs my towel open and tosses it to one side.

Embarrassed I stand naked before them as a shiver of nervousness and excitement runs through me. They slide apart and I slip in between them as directed. They close in next to me their breasts pressing against me as they caress my thighs under the water running their long painted nails along my skin. Jesse wants to know more about what has just happened in the sauna and whether I enjoyed the experience. Her hand has found my cock and she is slowly stroking me as I try to answer her questions, which tumble from her mouth in quick succession. She has a very angular face with deep red lipstick and a pale complexion. Her eyes are a beautiful emerald green and it is hard not to fall into them as she probes me, checking I am being honest with my responses. Morgan sits back smiling as she watches, one hand grasping her champagne glass whilst the other is under water presumably caressing her own magnificent cock.

Jesse finally finishes her questioning and slips out of the Jacuzzi perching on the side so she can reach over for the bottle of champagne. She is wearing a dark green high cut bikini and has a long slender frame with full firm breasts that are slightly larger than Morgan's. Her hard nipples protrude through the flimsy material. She leans over and fills Morgan's glass before filling her own. She then takes a sip from the bottle and leaning forward grasps my jaw, tilting my head up towards her. My mouth opens in response to her fingers and she dribbles the champagne from her mouth into mine before putting the bottle back into the cooler.

I swallow feeling my cock swell again under the water and watch as Jesse parts her legs whilst at the same time sliding her hand over her crotch. She stares deep into my eyes holding my gaze as she slowly and seductively caresses her crotch. I find it impossible to hold her gaze and repeatedly glance down at her hand. She slowly pulls aside her bikini and teases out her semi hard cock. Smiling she wraps her long slender fingers around her meat and slowly strokes herself whilst continuing to stare deep into my eyes. We both know what is going to happen next so it's really about when. Morgan intervenes by gently pushing me forward with her painted toes pressing into the small of my back.

I slide across the Jacuzzi and push Jesse's hand to one side replacing it with my own. My fingers wrap around Jesse's throbbing cock and I peel back her foreskin revealing her shiny purple head. I can feel the blood coursing through her veins. Jesse leans back resting on the palms of her hands as I open my mouth and envelop her cock head between my lips. My tongue snakes over her dick and once again I experience the sensation of sucking a delicious cock. Pre-cum oozes from her cock eye as I squeeze her shaft and greedily lick it up.

Morgan moves in beside me and gently takes Jesse's cock from my mouth dipping it in the glass of champagne before returning it to me. I greedily swallow her length. Morgan moves around behind me and I feel her fingers running between my cheeks and down to my cock and balls. She alternates between stroking my cock and massaging my balls, which makes me suck Jesse's cock with more determination. My cock responds getting harder and harder, unable to resist Morgan's caress.

Morgan comes alongside me not wanting to miss out on the fun and starts licking Jesse's balls. Her hand comes alongside my own and our mouths come together to pleasure Jesse and her big throbbing dick, which is now slippery with our mixed saliva. After some time Jesse pushes my head back and kisses me deeply, her tongue sliding between my lips and filling my mouth. She slips back into the Jacuzzi and around behind me as Morgan replaces Jesse, sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi.

Morgan's cock is hard again and only inches from my wanton mouth. I hungrily devour Morgan's throbbing member as I feel Jesse's tongue between my ass cheeks probing my hole. Morgan has one hand holding the back of my head and starts thrusting her hips pushing all eight inches of her magnificent dick deep into my throat making me gag. At the same time Jesse is rubbing her spit lubed cock head along the crack of my ass before positioning it against my ring. I feel her fingernails digging into my hips as Jesse slowly pushes her meat inside me, my ring finally giving way and granting access.

I moan deeply with a mouth full of cock as I feel Jesse's entire length fill my newly fucked ass. Her cock feels slightly shorter in length but certainly thicker than Morgan's when deep inside me. The sensation of Jesse's penis thrusting forcefully, penetrating my freshly fucked hole makes me moan uncontrollably sending vibrations through Morgan's pulsating member which makes her moan. Jesse's slow steady rhythm affords me the opportunity to concentrate on pleasuring Morgan and I stroke her spit-lubed shaft. I lick and suck on her delicious balls sucking one then the other into my warm moist mouth, probing her sack with my inquisitive tongue. Quietly in a room somewhere a man unzips his fly as he watches the wall of security monitors before urgently tugging on his manhood.

I am lost in the moment. I am in the hotel spa with two incredibly beautiful and confident women introducing me to a new and exciting experience that I know I will never be able to turn away from. Jesse's fingers dig deeper into my hips as her thrusting becomes more urgent, deeper, and harder and I know she is close to cumming. I grind my ass pushing back against her wanting to make her cum. At the same time I wrap my fingers around the base of Morgan's cock and start wanking her shaft as I greedily suck on her head.

The bubbles in the Jacuzzi have long since stopped and the silence amplifies the sound of our coupling. I double my efforts milking both cocks desperate to taste Morgan's seed again. Jesse cums first letting out a low loud moan whilst at the same time burying her cock deep inside me. I feel her dick pumping her precious seed, spurt after spurt of cream filling my hole. Morgan cums as Jesse finishes, her cock spitting another load over my tongue and down my throat. I close my lips around her head and suck the seed from her balls, her body shuddering with the exertion. I keep licking and sucking her cock as she softens in my mouth.

Morgan withdraws as I feel Jesse's semi hard penis slip from my ass. Jesse climbs out of the Jacuzzi and moves over to one of the lounger's beckoning me over. I refill her glass and join her. Her fingers snake through my hair and guide my mouth to her flaccid penis, which I appreciatively lick clean as she drains her glass.

Quietly in a room somewhere a man ejects a DVD. He slips it into an envelope and addresses the envelope to room 201. At the very same time Morgan hands me the key to the very same room and tells me to go clean myself up and await their pleasure.

phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers