Sauna Skirmish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers

I was getting angrier and angrier. She had won that exchange and she was doing better then I was. She had Josh right where she wanted; she had the other guys liking her too. I hadn't paid them attention; I really hadn't been in the mood but that had changed. Nothing like a bit of competition to make me wake up. I looked at the guys " Oh yes Sandy is known for steamy scenes with a few guys." I knew which way they would take my comment but it could just as easily have meant nothing more then she liked a hot sauna. I smiled and mouthed "your serve "

I glanced around. The guys were all smiling at me, they liked my retort. They knew the double meaning and knew I was fighting back. Sandy glared at me disgustedly. She was furious. I smirked at her. Then she gave a little false laugh "Well I can get that sort of attention Jenn."

"Oh yeah? Steamy scenes with a few guys?"

"Oh yeah I have had it and I can get it when I want!"

I giggled. "Oh Sandy tell us something we don't know. "

The two guys at the end of the pool smirked, one of them -the guy who had made that stupid remark about blubber keeping us afloat - was gazing at Sandy intently, he was mentally stripping her- I knew it, he had that look guys have at such times. Sandy reddened even more then before, she was furious. She glared at me as if she wanted to push my head through the wall. The guys were quiet; Josh was still, and gazing at me as if he had just realised he had backed the losing horse in the race. I am sure Sandy hadn't meant to say what she had. She had just admitted to being gang banged . And my comments had underlined it, made it seem as if everyone knew she had. Of course a slut like her probably had been. Many times. But no girl liked to admit it. It didn't do anything for one's reputation. I never had been. I idly wondered what it would be like. I was still horny.

I looked round the sauna. The guys were on my side now! They were all smiling at me, even Josh. They knew I had won that exchange. I smirked at Sandy whispering "match point my favour, I think" I noticed the guys look back at Sandy with ravenous expressions.

She retorted, " If you want we can leave you here so you can do one of your famous one woman steamy scenes."

It was a pretty pathetic response, though it did suggest I was desperate for a good man. I looked round at the men. They looked back at me but only for a moment. They were feasting their eyes on Sandy still. "So you can go off with three men Sandy, oh my oh my. Are you that greedy?" I giggled. Again I had emphasised her gang bang reputation. Again I wondered what it would be like to have that much attention-"Three guys! Touching me, playing with my pussy, licking my nips, stroking my clit till I came" I had to bite my tongue to stop myself panting.

She was even angrier then before. But so was I. We both knew the explosion would come any moment now. My blood felt like ice despite the heat of the sauna. I felt my body tense and my nips harden, I looked down and blushed for they were showing through the damp t-shirt.

"Hmm you can't wait can you Jenn." Sandy cackled. "Just hope you have better luck then last time. Rumour has it you were caught um... mid production" She cackled witch like. She stood up. "Boys, Jenn and I want a private chat. " Once more I knew her heart was racing from her shallow breathing, from her panting, from her heaving chest. She was ready to fight me. "You don't mind leaving us I hope?"

"Oh do we? And why is that? Why should they leave, are you going to be vile as only you know how Sandy?" My body was tense. I was ready to fly at this old enemy. "Shut it bitch!" I couldn't think of anything clever to say. She had turned the tables with her slur. I still didn't quite know what she meant. I was furious. She had been floundering in a mess she made for herself by that stupid remark. And then by her last smartass comment she left me bewildered. I knew she was aiming at something but didn't know what. But I knew she wanted a fight. That was why she wanted the guys out of the sauna. But I wanted an audience; I wanted people to see how I tore Sandy apart. I was so sure I could. I glared at her "Just one more word out of line and I shall make you so sorry you came in here."

" Fine" she said in a low voice, through gritted teeth. "Get up slut."

"Oh yes Sandy? And why should I?" I stood eyeing her. She really was just like me, brunette, plump about my height of 5ft 6 and similar weight- perhaps a few pounds lighter then my 151. She was solid and had a fair bit of muscle. But I knew I could take her if it came to that as it was about to. I called her bluff, stepping into the middle of the sauna and glaring at her. I hissed "What are you going to do bitch?"

Instead of answering me, she launched another verbal attack "Masturbating in a sauna feel good does it Jenn? "

"What the hell do you mean bitch? How dare you?"

Our eyes locked and Sandy raised her voice, bracing herself against the attack she was sure I was about to launch on her. "That's right boys, this bitch was caught relieving herself on that very bench!"

I was infuriated beyond mere rage "Liar! Apologise now!" I stepped toward her. "This is the first time I've been in this room." "So perhaps it was another sauna, a mere detail. The fact is you were caught masturbating in one of the saunas in this complex."

The guys looked around. I heard one of them whisper "hey the fat slut just might have. Look at her. She almost looks the sort" I glared at him and turned back to Sandy. "That is not true Sandy I have never done that. You are a liar. You only said that cuz you were trying to get your own back after you admitted to being gang banged." Then it struck me. "Hey Sandy, did that happen here?"

Sandy's face and neck reddened then turned purple. She screamed " Come on you fucking bitch". She couldn't contain her hatred any more .She stepped toward me, even as I moved toward her till we stood a pace of so apart in the deepest part of the sauna -you could almost swim in this part, it was up to my thighs. I slapped her face hard with both my hands - one on each cheek.

"You bitch" she screamed, bending forward trying to tackle me. I saw the move and stepped back to avoid it. I wasn't quite successful and stumbled, stepping back further then I intended back into some shallow water -less then knee deep. I stood defensively, my heavy breasts swaying within the thin fabric of the t-shirt. Sandy reached for me, grabbing me as if in a hug, her arms round my back, her head resting on my shoulder as she tried to throw me down into the water. I raised my knee to her belly. It hit and she gasped in pain but the very success of my move made me unstable and hers succeeded too. We crashed into the water together. I struggled to free myself from her grasp in a desperate struggle in which both of us battled to be on top of the other. Sandy pushed my head down. She swore, gasping and groaning as she got on top of me.

Under water, half swallowing and then spitting out a mouthful of water, I felt Sandy grab my head pushing me down. Suddenly terrified that the bitch would drown me I lashed out with my knee aiming at her belly. I felt it hit home and sink in that soft plushy organ. I already needed air in a hurry. My ears rang and throbbed. I succeeded in grabbing at her hands as I tried desperately to free myself. All I wanted to do then was get my head above the water and breath. I succeeded. For a few seconds all I could do was gulp in the hot steam laden air.

I heard Sandy groan "oh fuck" from my knee in her belly. She swore and pushed her arms out to splay mine and she shoved her left leg over mine. She grunted as she tried to stay on top. The bitch had straddled me. She was kneeling; the water up to her midriff, pinning me down, she started to inch her way up my body. I knew, just knew that she hoped to pin my shoulders down and push me under water till I gave. I couldn't let her do that. But just then with her body inching up mine, I didn't have many options. I took a risky one. Stretching my arms out and back deeper into the water, I pulled Sandy 's along with me hoping she wouldn't give up her clutch on my wrists.

I heard one of the guys yell out. "This is the clash of the Titans, two big bitches. Did someone say they were fighting over the last piece of cake?" he guffawed. I gritted my teeth even more at the comment then gulping air again I swung my head up struggling to slam the bitch with a head butt. My arms dragged hers down closer towards me. My headbutt hit her hard in her big tits. It felt like hitting a sponge. She grunted loudly as I kept trying to twist and turn struggling constantly to toss her off me.

His friend retorted "No dude the jello girls are fighting cuz they hate each other. Look at them. Sandy 's gonna get Jenn!"

Sandy yelled at me "I'll pulp you bitch" as she let go of my hands. I tried to headbutt her again but she shoved my head down back in the water. I just got it up again as she moved, shuffling her body another few inches up mine. I gulped air and jerked my head up trying for another headbutt. Again all I hit were her soft yielding tits. I could do no damage there. She growled and tried swinging her own head down to headbutt me. That failed- the stupid bitch should have realised that all she would hit would be my skull. From her cry of pain I was sure her face hurt more then my head. But even as I relaxed a trifle relishing my enemy's first failed move Sandy slipped another few inches up my body. The way she was going it was only a few moments before she had me where she wanted me.

Breathless, weaker then I had ever been this early in a fight - the heat from the sauna was sapping my energy as surely as the steam made it harder to breathe, I slammed both my fists into Sandy's belly as hard as I could frantic to force her off me.

She howled in pain and rolled off me, splashing into the water before she sat up breathing hard and holding her gut. She looked as tired as I was. The heat must have sapped both of us. She made to get back on me but it was too late. I was up on my knees, my arms out defensively.

Sandy stayed sitting, her belly and breast heaving as she sucked in air. Just like me she was having trouble breathing in the steam, lying around relaxing was one thing, fighting something completely different. I moved in on her, my arms extended, seeking to grapple her, hoping to drag her down as she had done to me. I got my arms on her shoulders but the bitch bleated "No" and broke off, hastily standing up, almost stumbling over herself. I tried to change my move to a tackle but she slipped out of my grasp and just to infuriate me further kicked out and hit my shoulder. I felt my sodden t shirt rip slightly.

I rolled and got to my feet. We stood about two paces from each other, both in knee deep water, both panting, glaring at each other, tired, bitterly determined to smash the other but waiting for the other to make the next move.

The same guy who had sneered at us being titans now yelled out "A double cheeseburger and fries for the winner. What are you waiting for you big bitches? Go get the other"

If we hadn't hated each other so much I am sure Sandy and I would have bashed him instead of one another. He was a boor. Not even his friend liked his comments. "Shut up, Matt, they are two hot women You'd never see some skimpy models fight like this. Their bones would snap like twigs."

"You damn bitch," I growled, "you fucking damn bitch, why did I get into this? You taunted me, you went out of your way to mess with my mind." I pressed forward clutching Sandy by her sides, grabbing lumps of her ample flesh round her waist, digging my claws in as I tried to push her backward. My breasts pressed against hers as I grunted, my teeth bared as I struggled to get purchase on the sloping floor. I wanted to slam her back into the water as she had done to me. I needed to bring this fight to a close, I was tiring, for all I knew Sandy might have more staying power then me.

"You're so damn strong bitch" Sandy hissed as she resisted my pushes.

She stepped back and lashed out with her right fist at my tit. It stung. I needed to be more careful. She launched another punch; I angled my body away from her to try to avoid it. It still hit my side, but didn't do too much damage. Boxing was not my normal type of fighting, I was slower then most girls - I suppose because I was heavier, but my punches when they hit home packed power. As I took a third punch, again on my chest I realised Sandy was probably the same? Her blows were hurting! I responded with a piledriver to her chin. Sandy must have thought from the three unanswered punches that I was just being defensive. She left herself open to my blow and it hit hard. Her head snapped back. I followed with a punch to the belly. That hit hard, I cackled when I heard the whoosh of air rushing out of Sandy 's lungs.

She dropped back several paces trading space for time. I followed but she rammed a punch at my tit and another at my flank.

"Look at the bitches slug it out. Go Sandy! Beat her" Josh cheered his girl on. I resolved that if I won, I was going to steal him, give him a blowjob or something - and right in Sandy's' view.

I closed on her again punching at her sides. She did the same for a moment and we slammed fists into each other for maybe half a minute. Both of us were tottering. Both tired, both had taken as well as given punishment. Sandy changed her tactics. She slapped her arms round me, her palms stinging my back. She pulled me close so I couldn't get the room I needed to make my punches effective .She grabbed at the flesh on my back, her nails digging deep, ripping my t-shirt more. She growled at me "Jenn you wanted this. Now suffer slut!" She pushed back against my body. I felt her weight on me. I wasn't used to fighting a woman my own size.

She tried to wrestle me sideways as if to throw me in the water.

"Yes I did want this bitch. I wanted to show you who is queen bitch. I have wanted this for so long bitch. You have been rude; you have insulted me, put me down so often. Now its gonna change." I spat in her face as I pushed at her again. I held her; my arms round her back as we wobbled, trying to stay upright but to hurl the other into the water. After a moment of heaving at each other, Sandy snaked her foot around and behind mine, and in a trick I had so often used myself, shoved hard. I stumbled tripped but didn't let go of the bitch.

Over we went crashing into the water. Sandy was the first to recover; she had planned this move. She broke free of my grasp and tried to slam my head under water. I escaped her grasp. We thrashed our legs and kicked wildly in the water, creating a huge splash as we both tried to lock our legs around the other's body. We were squealing with rage and hate and pain as we rolled round trying to grapple the other.

After a few moments of this I was exhausted, I had almost no air in my lungs. I knew I would be finished unless I had a respite. We found we had rolled into the deeper water- the thigh deep part of the sauna where we had started. I let go of Sandy and swam a few strokes away from her. She was surprised or perhaps equally exhausted and for a moment didn't follow me. I got to my feet and stood gasping for air in the hot sticky humid atmosphere.

Sandy too got to her feet. I watched as she smoothed back her hair which had been plastered across her face. She really was a hot woman. I had to admit it. Josh was lucky- but I was going to beat her and steal him. She stood there, just as worn as I was, her sides, belly and breasts heaving as she too fought for oxygen.

We circled each other slowly both of us trying to keep the other in the deep water, both of us unwilling to close on our enemy until we had recovered a bit. After a minute or so I felt a bit revived and waded forward in the -by then- knee deep water.

I seized her by her sides, my hands locking onto her ample flanks, my nails digging into her swim suit trying to hurt as well as hold. I slammed my body forward. It was so good to feel Sandy lurch backwards a pace. But she soon recovered and again grabbed at my back. Once more I heard and felt my t-shirt rip. She heaved against me.

I had been leaning forward, putting my weight against her, trying to force her down. But as she pushed back, I found myself upright, then almost bent back as I scrabbled on the floor for a firmer foothold.

I put my right leg out behind me to brace my body and shoved as hard as I could. Slowly my strength told and I was first upright again then leaning forward and bearing down on Sandy. Again I spat at her, my spit landed in her open mouth.

She stepped back "Yuck! You slut," she growled at me her teeth bared. Again she pushed forward and again her strength and weight made me stumble back till I braced myself. We were barely moving, but the exertion was wearing both of us. I felt and heard Sandy 's laboured, rasping breath and knew she was tiring as much if not more then I was. Both of us had heaving bellies and breasts, our hair was plastered on our heads and faces from sweat, steam and water. I dropped my shoulder, turning side on to push it into her chest. She grunted, she staggered back one pace, recovered, grabbing me ever more tightly and squeezing the flesh on my back, her nails ripping into my skin, opening stinging furrows. I squealed in pain and twisted the skin I held. She raised her leg defensively to stop me from kicking her. I stepped back to get better traction, pushed forward, and forced Sandy back. She almost stumbled and I made her take a step back, then another, then a third. Soon I was sure it would be over, she would fall into the water. I knew if I got her down I was all but sure to win. But the same was true for her. We battled to stay upright. It was a battle that I was winning.

But then she seemed to recover a bit. She pushed me back a pace; I braced myself, lent forward and locked my shoulder against hers. She squealed as I forced her back another couple of paces. Again she seemed to recover, to brace herself, to stand firm. Try as I could, there was nothing it seemed I could do to push her back. It was going to be a long hard battle and one I was not sure I would win. I racked my brain for another tactic. We wobbled, pushing against each other. I summoned some strength from somewhere and pushed her. She dropped back a bit and turned almost side on. I thought she was going to lock her shoulder down, maybe headbutt me. I raised my knee trying to swing it into her belly. If I did that I would wind her. She raised her own knee defensively and mine hit her thigh heavily. She squealed, stumbled back and almost fell but just saved herself by clutching my back and digging her talon like nails in even deeper. I groaned in pain but knew I was but a few moments off destroying this slut.

I paused for a second, gasping for air in the steam, before pressing on again. Sandy squealed as I pushed her back slowly relentlessly, our breasts and bellies pancaked together. Suddenly Sandy took her right hand from clutching my back and pinched my pussy though my sodden panties. I squealed in pain.

She hissed in delight as I staggered back, my panties ripping completely so that she was left clutching a part of them. She threw it "Here Josh catch this. I'll have the bitch's hair for you too in a minute!" She went after me.

Josh yelled his support, "You got her Sandy she's meat now! Finish the slut off!"

I had been winning, I had her on the run, she was my meat but she had turned the tables in one foul underhand move. I squealed again as her cruel nails ripped into my now uncovered but still hairy pussy. I pushed her away with both hands.

The boorish guy cackled "Looks like the cow wants to finger fuck the pig."

peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers