Sauna Skirmish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers

His friend turned to him "Matt its more like a claw fuck and if Sandy gets her claws where she wants, Jenn wont be fucking anyone for weeks. And that's just too bad cuz they are both hot bitches. God I want to fuck the winner! And so do you- admit it you devious bastard you've just been insulting them to get them more riled."

"Yeah Ed, you know me too well dude." Matt smirked.

Sandy attacked again, groping for my pussy hoping to claw it and make me submit to her. There was no way I would ever do that. I stumbled back. I retreated out of her reach. It was all or nothing now! She had her head down reaching for my cunt. I charged her, wading through the water as quickly as I could. I seized her hair, hauled her upright and kneed her in the gut. She squealed, in pain, in anger, in hatred. She staggered. She almost fell. She would have fallen completely had she not seized my already tatty t-shirt. It ripped in two. I slammed my fists into her tits. She fell backwards still holding my t-shirt which tore off me.

Oh my fucking god:" Matt whistled " look at Jenn's tits. They are like melons, so full, so heavy"

"And you said she was a fat bitch!" Ed reminded him.

I didn't have time to accept what I hoped was a compliment. Sandy splashed into the water back first. I straddled her! This was the way it should be! I had her where she had had me in the beginning of the fight. I held her head down under water. The bitch found my tits. She clawed them. I squealed in pain. She twisted my tits digging her talons into the soft skin. I had to push her hands off me

She sat up in the water. The guys whooped and I saw her swimsuit straps had snapped and her breasts too were jutting out uncovered just as mine were. She reached for my breasts again; they were already stained with red weals where Sandy had scraped the skin back. I couldn't stand the pain any longer and rolled off her and away. I knelt in the water up to my tits and rested gulping in air. I don't suppose this whole fight had lasted 10 minutes by this stage but I was more exhausted then in any fight I had ever been in.

I knelt there panting and trying to recover my strength but the bitch across from me seemed unstoppable. She moved toward me, threw her arms round me and pushed me down. Once more we both splashed into the water, once more we thrashed round trying to get on top, this time I managed to get my legs round her waist and squeezed her tight in a scissors. We both struggled to keep our heads above water. I could feel my legs crushing the air out of her, if only, I thought, I could keep this pressure up. But the bitch moved in on me and bit my nose. She didn't let go. I felt the blood run out of my nostrils. There was but one thing for it. I took a huge breath and lurched backward, submerging my head. If she had taken as big a breath I was gone! But I managed to hold onto with the scissors and slam my fists into her gut. She stopped her bite. She had to breathe. I lifted my head above water, sucking air in and pivoted my body, throwing her back into the water, my legs still squeezing her belly.

The bitch clawed at my already agonised tits and worked her body wriggling, turning, pushing at my legs till I let her go. She was weak though. The struggle had told on her. But it had told on me too. We knelt in the water a few feet apart.

She hissed at me "Give up bitch!"

"Never slut" I retorted shuffling forward and punching her in the head. She returned my punch. Both were weak, but both did damage. My head rang, and I knew Sandy would have a black eye the next day.

We traded punches for maybe half a minute then I shuffled back getting to my feet. My body ached all over, far worse then when I got to the sauna. But it would, I knew, be worth it, if I could say I had beaten Sandy. Again I began to think what I would do when- for now I was that confident- Sandy gave.

Sandy splashed water up and muttered "Come on Jenn" as she too got to her feet.

Again we stood gulping air for a few seconds then I moved onto her, my breasts swaying as I waded as fast as I was able. She charged me as well and we met, a mass of slapping hands, our bodies pressed against each other. I pushed hard, staggered back a pace, and pushed again. Sandy dropped back a pace then a second then a third, I brought my knee up into her side she moaned in pain and staggered back a few more. I stopped, regathered my strength, pushed forward and as I had done so often in the past and as she had done to me earlier, snaked my foot around and behind hers. She fell crashing into the water with a resounding splash.

I straddled her in the shallow water and bounced up and down on her belly a few times, each time drawing a moan from my foe. She tried to claw my tits. I pushed her hand away and grabbed her head forcing it under water. She thrashed around, twisting, kicking her legs in the water, splashing heavily, trying again to claw my pussy, She succeeded and I let go of her head. She took a gulp of air but I pushed her chin down again with my right hand and with my left dealt with her clawing hand. Her head underwater, one of her hands trapped by mine, her other vainly groping for my tits, she blew bubbles of air.

"Let her go Jenn, she's had it" Matt cried, "You don't want to drown the bitch."

I looked at him, nodded and took my hand from her chin. Sandy 's head broke water. "Give up bitch" I demanded.

"Yes Jenn" she murmured. I stepped out of the sauna Water ran off my body, I ran my fingers through my hair, pulling it back. I locked eyes with Josh, there was no way I wanted him to go to Sandy's help. Just to make sure I stood with my legs apart, and stroked my breasts. I saw him look at them, and look back at my eyes. I thought if he hadn't been so preppy he would have licked his lips. As it was he smiled. - I knew I had him! I walked over to him, rolling my hips. "Ok boys you've seen us. You've seen me thrash Sandy, so you know who the better woman is. Give me five Josh." He did so, we high fived each other. I smiled. He winked, we high fived again. I turned to the other guys and high fived them too. "Now you two- Matt and Ed -get rid of that trash.' I pointed to Sandy still half-lying, half sitting in the sauna pool.

I watched as the two guys strode over to Sandy heaving her up, one with his hands under her armpits one holding her feet and carried her out of the sauna squawking all the time. As she left I put my arm round Josh's neck and kissed him soundly on the lips. . When I had stepped out of the sauna for the first time it struck me that I was naked amid three guys. I had known that before but it hadn't really registered. It did then. And I was still as horny as I had been early in the morning when I had that argument with Will- probably more so. Sure I was sore- but probably in no more pain then any college footballer after a hard match and they would probably have more bruises then me, water is a lot softer to fall in then the turf. And I knew- hell we all know- just how randy those brainless jocks are after a game. That's why there are no virgin cheerleaders.

"Hey guys where are you going?" I called after them concerned they seemed to be taking too long, wondering if they were getting a quick feel of Sandy "When you throw out the trash you Don't stay with it do you?" I could see my talking and acting like this might lead to a gang bang with these guys- just like Sandy had admitted to having. I wasn't at all sure I knew I wanted this. But I knew, I just completely and utterly knew what I didn't want- Sandy to get any attention. She had challenged me She had lost. She was out of it. I didn't want that bitch to get anything. Looking back, and looking logically I know that the only sure way for that to happen was if I took on all the guys. But hindsight is a wonderful thing. Right then I was only thinking about making sure that bitch knew she was trash.

Josh chuckled "You are a bad woman." .He pulled me closer to him.

"Oh yeah! You better believe it." I giggled as he ran his free hand up and down my side. But his attention made me think "Am I willing to fuck all three guys? And fucking is what it really" Josh slapped my ass lightly. "Hey what was that all about?"

"Well bad girls need to be punished"

"Heck! Sandy punished me enough!"

"Oh no you beat her. You punished her more!"

"So winners are winners. And winners don't need to be punished! And winners get the prize" I ran my hand over his chest. He kissed me and I felt his erection pressing against the pit of my stomach. This was fun, I was sure I had stolen Sandy 's guy. "But what" I thought "am I gonna do now? Yeah I'm as horny as a cat in heat but I can't fuck Josh here, what would I do if the other guys come in too. And they will. I told them to. I know they'll be back, people like winners and I won. And anyway I don't want a quickie, I need a proper fuck." I looked around as Josh held me closer his body pressing against mine.

T smiled as Ed came back in. "Err where is Matt?"

"He'll be back soon. Anyway why?" Ed came up to me and kissed me, brushing his hand down my flank. "Who cares where Mat t is? Ed kissed me again. All this attention was just making me hornier, I was beginning to get breathless again, and this time it wasn't the fight. "You want more company, more attention, you are a bad girl! He slapped my ass so hard I jumped a bit.

"Hey stop that!"

"But its all fun and you're having fun with us! And you are a bad girl I heard you admit it." He patted me, Josh squeezed me to him.

"Slapping me hard like that is not fun; I am sore - stiff and sore from the fight. Don't do it again!" I glared at him determined that whatever happened that night it would be me in control

"Yeah I guess." He wasn't happy. I had to do something about that. I didn't want to be badmouthed. I wanted these guys telling everyone not only that I had beaten Sandy but how I had done it. I wanted them singing my praises, so Sandy would hear and know that I was indeed top bitch. I wanted all the South side to know so those sneering cheerleaders who ground my nose in what Sandy had said about me would grind her nose in her defeat. I leaned forward, still with Josh's arm round my waist and kissed Ed, sliding one arm around his neck and drawing him closer to me. "Thanks Ed, I knew you'd understand. It's just that I really did cop some punishment from Sandy. I'm going to have bruises all over me tomorrow. I really am sore." I kissed him again. "I'm sure you're a gentleman, even if I am no lady." I giggled "

He smiled and hugged me tightly. "Yeah babe, no lady would be naked here with Josh and me holding her. But then no lady would fight like you did."

I began to feel almost as if Josh and he were in a tug of war and I was the rope. But it was a great feeling, I was wanted, I was the centre of attraction. I was getting hotter and hornier by the second. But I needed to be in control too. I wasn't sure I wanted too much of this, "where would it end?" I thought. I looked from one guy to the other "What are you saying about me?"

"Ed is saying what I said earlier; you're a bad girl. But I don't mind, you know what they say about good and bad girls. The good go to heaven the bad have fun." He bent and stroked rather then squeezed my left breast.

I shivered, it felt so good! But I pushed away, they were moving too quickly, and damn it, I was not doing the moving. "Hey you Josh" If I let them have their way I'd be on my back any second and I was still fighting the idea of a gang bang. I knew if Sandy had done it, then so could I, whether I wanted to be a slut like her was another question.

Josh smiled," Hey hon you're hot, so much hotter then Sandy " He slid his hand round my waist. "And you know it Don't' you? You know you're the centre of attention, and that's where you want to be." He kissed me again, this time his tongue probed, licking my lips. "You wanted all three of us, didn't you?"

I gasped and stepped back out of his embrace "Well, not that way, don't bank on it. Maybe. Maybe not. The thing is, it is my decision, not yours." I stood back from the boys thinking "If I don't stop them now Ill have no choice and no chance. They will be fucking me in a few seconds. I don't know I want this. Sure I am hot but hell these guys will blab and the world will know. I'll be branded a slut. ...But, hell I am so horny, often am after a fight." I shivered again and looked at the guys muttering under my breath. "If, and it still an if, there was going to be a gang bang it was going to be my way. "

He smiled "Well what way did you want us Jenn?"

I giggled. "Don't ask! This isn't sale of the century" I really didn't have an answer to his question. And from the smirk on his face Josh knew it.

"You're right there its WWE and its Raw. And we just had the title match. And babe you won." Josh chuckled at his own joke

" And I reckon you'd kick ass there just like you did here. Those playboy babes wouldn't stand a chance" Ed added.

I looked at him; he had been quiet for a few minutes. "What have you been up to?"

"Never you mind, like you said its not sale of the century. But babe you can kick ass. And you were so hot doing so." he stepped up to me and kissed me and almost stumbling, so that I had to hold him or he would have fallen. He grabbed me round the waist pulled me tight and all but ground my pussy.

"You staged that you...'

He chuckled "I sure did and you're not letting go are you Jenn, you are such a bad girl and God, I do like it when girls go bad ". He pinched my ass.

I roared with laughter, he was such an impudent brat. Reaching down, I ran my hand over his crotch, feeling his hard cock, "And babe, when I want to be I can be as bad as they come." Giving his cock a squeeze, I stepped away."

"What's this you're saying has Jenn been doing more bad things" Matt came back in carrying a tray of bottles, glasses and some stuff I couldn't see well. "Oh I see you haven't been wasting time Ed, got yourself a nice feel up?"

"Well so has Josh. She can say what she likes but Jenn is one hot babe who is not one bit bashful"

"Oh yeah and what do you like to say Jenn?" Matt looked across at me as he put the tray down

"Nothing much, I believe in deeds not words. After all talk is cheap. And for that matter all you guys have done is talk. I can see you've got some drinks there. I hope that's to celebrate my victory. Well then let's get down to it. Deeds not words, guys! Pour me a glass."

Matt smiled "Well you're not backward in coming forward. But before we have a drink I think you deserve a lap of honour."

"Err" I was puzzled. Then he and Ed came forward and hoisted me up, grabbing hold of me by the waist and thighs. Josh got the idea and came in too. Suddenly there were hands all over me, but mainly on my breasts and tummy. I tried to resist by kicking but was giggling too much to make any useful move. Within a few seconds Ed and Matt had me up one leg on one of Matts shoulders the other on Ed' s shoulders. "Guys put me down, this is serious what happens if I fall. Hey" I giggled "Stop tickling me" I swayed still giggling "Guys! Please you're wobbling a lot what if I fall... err boys put me down please. . Guess you've had a bit to drink?

"Oh Jenn you won't fall we will look after you."

They started to walk around the room. I squawked "Put me down guys" but to stabilise myself I had to clutch onto their heads. I sighed there wasn't much I could do, so I might as well go with the flow, after all it was sort fun and holding a fist of their hair in each hand, I wasn't going to fall unless they tripped.

Matt looked up. "Don't worry Hun, we got you, not gonna drop the victory girl, or you might kick our asses too" All three guys continued holding me up and began chanting my name. As they balanced me someone's finger slid across my clit.

I shook, almost lost my grip on the guys heads. "Oh shit! I gasped and thought, "Did I feel that? Oh fuck! Again!" The finger probed for a second this time "Oh my! It felt good. But I don't know. And I do know if I do let them fuck its gotta be my rules. I won and they need to know that." I slapped my hands on Ed and Matt's head speaking loudly "Yeah you guys had better be careful! I might just do that. You had better be careful or you'll end like Sandy! Out cold too. I giggled; it was hard to sound serious to sound like the queen bitch I wanted them to know I was when I was in such shaky position. Josh turned round and looked up at me from between my thighs, spread open as Matt and Ed held one each of my legs. He smiled and said "please don't kick our assess, we will make it worth your while"

I blushed, my pussy was on display and he was staring right at it. I had to seem tougher "Oh yeah? And how you gonna do that! err please put me down, you're making me sway a lot up here.! Guys do it now! Put me down!

"Ok you're the boss" Matt agreed and the guys let me down quickly, too quickly, they almost slammed me on one of the couches. They all stood back peering at me.

"Hey what are you guys talking about down there?"

Matt smiled "talking about who's gonna fuck you first "

"Arguing amongst ourselves" Ed added.

I shivered hotly; it looked as if I was going to be the centrepiece in an orgy. It wasn't a question of whether it would happen any more, it was who was first. "Oh uh? Don't I have a say in it?" I looked around suddenly scared thinking "Did I really want this? How could I get out of it, yeah maybe I could bolt for the door but I'm naked, I'd need to get dressed. The guys would say I'm a tease, I don't need that reputation! But then I don't need a slut's reputation either But three guys ...pleasuring me ...doing as I tell them, Queen bitch" I sighed loudly, shivered again and glanced down at my body, my nipples poked out. I made my mind up! It was going to be my way!

"Stop arguing." I walked to Josh kissed him hard on the lips and slid my hands down his shorts, pulling them down. I chose him because he was the only guy who hadn't said anything in that last exchange. It wasn't him that was telling me who I was gonna fuck first. As I thought he was hard. And there was another reason why I was going to take him first- to prove myself better then Sandy- when I was finished he wouldn't want to see her again. I squeezed his shaft. He groaned. I squeezed it again and he pushed me, his hands on my tits squeezing and rubbing them.

"Hey you just saw me take that big bitch Sandy on! You don't want to fight me do you?"

He slid his hands down grasping my hips "Fight? You feel like fighting me? Nah I loved watching you take that bitch apart" He bit my neck I giggled but suddenly turned serious "Oh oh no biting! No hickeys what will they say at work tomorrow?" I pulled him close and pushed him a little so he swayed, as my eyes darted over to the other two guys.

Josh smiled again "What the hell do you care?" He bit and sucked on my neck again, deeper this time. "You are such a hot brawling bitch"

"Oh oh ohh" I slapped his face, not hard but I hope hard enough to tell him not to do it anymore. I felt his body pressing against mine, pancaking my breasts, that hurt a bit and I needed him to back off.

Josh's eyes widened at my slap. He slid his hands slide around and gently squeezed my butt as his mouth moved over mine. He seemed a little subdued, chastened even. Exactly the way I wanted him. "Come on Jenn...you know you were turning me on fighting that big bitch." He kissed me; his tongue probed my lips. I broke this kiss. He needed to learn his lesson- my way or the highway. "Is that any way to talk about Sandy. After all she brought you here. You were with her" He blushed..."Don't act all surprised. Isn't that what you called her? And that is what you want us to call her. You made us all hot. And don't tell me you aren't hot yourself right now" He sounded almost humble. I smiled at him. He kissed me.

peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers