Sauna Skirmish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers

This time I kissed him back, sucking his lip and holding him still closer. I ground him into me. I glanced again at Ed and Matt. They were watching me hungrily. I panted in the steam, sucking air into my lungs. Josh slipped his tongue into my mouth, his lips sealed mine. I could hardly breathe as his tongue fenced with mine and his hands pulled me yet closer to him and a few inches away from the wall. I responded with my tongue as my nipples pressed against his chest. I heard Matt and Ed talk and mutter. Josh wedged his hands between himself and my breasts and squeezed and cupped them again. I broke the kiss to gasp for breath and as I did so he stroked my pussy. I moaned. I knew I was going to be gang banged. And fuck I wanted it.

. As if reading my -and the other guy's thoughts Josh said ": I know they want you but fuck it you are mine, my big busty fighter. I've waited for this"

I looked at him thinking, "Yeah you've waited, all of 20 minutes from when you came into the room, and then you were with Sandy." But I knew I had Sandy's guy. And I had beaten her there too. I almost wanted her to be in the room to see her guy now.

I saw him glance at the other guys and smirk. "Hey you'll have to watch for now. I followed his eyes .the others were smirking too. He turned back to me "I think they want to see this big sweaty gal get what's coming to her"

"So that's what you think. Well Josh you are gong to be disappointed" I muttered. I slid down the wall kneeling taking Josh's cock in my hand. I was going to control this situation.

"Oh fuck" he groaned as I licked its head, sucked on the head before licking his shaft on one side then the other, slowly covering it in spit. Then I stood up and walked away. He looked horrified. "Safe sex, if its not on its not on" I smiled as I reached in my bag for a condom and stepped back ". And I got more where that came from, oh don't you worry about that." I giggled as I knelt down and slipped the condom on his shaft. I smiled looked up then I opened my mouth wide and took his shaft in.

I heard one of the guys, I think it was Ed say "She'll give head! I want her ass."

And Josh got over his shock saying "oh Jenn, you nasty gal. He moaned as I took his cock into my mouth He looked down at me and then turned hissing to Matt and Ed "Back the fuck off."

I pushed my head forward, sucking deeper, my hands round his waist. He took this as some sort of encouragement, that I would let him do what he wanted. He seized my hair and, yanking my head yet closer to him shoved his member further inside. He wanted to deep throat me! There was no way I would let him. I smacked his ass hard with one hand, and his hand gripping my hair with the other. I rocked back and pulled off him. Looking him in the eyes I shook my head, mouthed "No" and went down on him again. He got the message.

I almost jumped when I felt two hands, smeared with cream, slide onto my sides and begin stroking my flanks. "Its ok hun" Ed reassured me "its only us with antiseptic cream." The cold cream felt divine, it was so soothing. And it was so hot too! Two guys- I felt one on either side of me- applying salves while I was blowing a third. They worked my sides gently, never hard enough to hurt, and then moved round to my belly. I almost came when maybe two minutes after I first felt their hands, they both started on my tits for by then they were both kissing my neck and shoulders.

I had trouble keeping rhythm with Josh but it didn't matter for a few seconds later his body convulsed. "Oh fuck you, Jenn oh fuck" he pulled his shaft out of my mouth.

"Well Josh I hope you enjoyed that! You weren't very polite about it. Not even thank you" I looked up at him then turned my head to Matt "I am sure you will be more polite"

He smirked. "Well Jenn lets keep you here for a moment longer, lets make sure those cuts are properly looked after." It was blissful and they were so attentive, carefully applying ointment to every cut and scratch on my body and arms. Finally they were finished and stood up." where are those condoms?" Matt asked as he stood. He stood then both he and Ed helped me to stand.

"Hey guys, I need a bit of attention first. "

"Oh do you now? " Matt taunted.

Oh yeah" They just stood there and smirked. I wasn't getting anywhere. I took each of them by a hand. "Ladies first, boys!"

"But you are no lady. No lady would be here doing this. Matt smirked again.

I stamped my foot and glared at him. "Maybe I'm no lady." I smacked his face hard enough for him to realise his teasing was making me mad. "You are right, maybe no lady would be doing this, and maybe no lady have done what I did to Sandy either. But you got hot watching. And she got hurt. And you already told me I am the boss" I took Ed's hands in mine and put them on my breasts. "And besides, it's my pussy and I get to say who fucks it. If you don't like that, then you can just take you cock and go jack off." Turning towards Matt, "So Matt? What do you say? You gonna get me off first?"

Matt stood there. I continued "So like I said before deeds not words. And what's more what you give is what you get. So you ain't getting till you give! I reached for Matts hand and put it on my pussy.

They got the message. Ed started stroking my nipples gently, rolling them. He lent forward and kissed one and began sucking on it. Matt started playing with my pussy. Stroking the lips, trailing his fingers around and outside the soft folds. He too lent forward and began to suck. Ed stroked my sides, brushed my hair and gently ran his fingers up and down my spine.

Matt's fingers began probing my clit as his thumb rubbed my clit. Incredibly excited by all the attention, and already horny as hell, within seconds I was tossing my head back and forth and squealing with pleasure. Within seconds more I was shaking so much that the guys had to hold me under my armpits to stop me from falling. Within no more then a couple of minutes I came hard moaning with pleasure. The guys let go of my arms. I sank to my knees, unable for the moment to stand. I stayed there sucking in air for a few moments till I had recovered. I looked up at the guys

"Guess its time for the condoms. Let me get them guys"

"Ever the lady" chuckled Ed. "Oh no babe, I don't think so. We already know you're no lady- even you admitted it. What can we say- you're a polite slut?

I bridled at this, but then thought "I called Sandy a slut for being in a gangbang. What am I doing? Well duh I guess I am a slut." I giggled to myself.

The guys hoisted me upright again taking me by their hands under my armpits. Each holding one of my arms under the shoulder they walked me over to my bag tucked out of the way under one of the benches at the side of the room. "Hey you gotta let me go to get these for you guys" I slipped from their hold and knelt down picking two condoms out of the bag. I turned to Ed, tugging his shorts down so his erect shaft bobbed out. I kissed it and slid a condom on it.

"Oh Ed, dude you're lucky. Hope I get a turn" Matt broke off as I turned to him and tugged his shorts down as well. "What are you doing Jenn?"

I giggled as I slipped a condom on him as well. "Your look is just so sad. I think it's better if we all play together instead of waiting turns."

"Oh shit yeah!" he said and stooped. ."Ed, kick the couch out from the wall and help me flip her onto it" Again I felt their arms lifting me under the shoulders and in a moment I was lying diagonally on the couch my head hanging off the side near one end my legs spread wide and my feet on the ground near the other.

I lifted my head and smiled. "OK I'll blow you Matt, Ed since you were always so nice to me you can be the first to fuck me tonight" Neither needed any second invitation. So there I was with a dick at each end. I could see why Sandy did it. There was something so very erotic about this, so long, I thought, as I was in control. And they were good to me, Matt played with my breasts, making me moan as he stroked and gently tugged and pulled. As Ed's cock in my pussy swelled and as he rubbed my puss I clamped down in my second orgasm and a few seconds later I felt the boys come and then their cocks soften inside me.

They pulled out and helped me sit up. "Well Jenn time for that drink" Josh poured me a glass of champagne and then the others. " A toast to the hottest fighting bitch I have ever had the pleasure of" he smiled at his own –rather lame- joke as the others raised their glasses.

We sat on the side of the pool and sipped champagne for a few minutes. From somewhere Matt produced cheese and crackers and we nibbled on them. Suddenly it struck me "Will might be worried" I muttered and went to my bag, pulled out my phone and texted him "ok fought wif Sandy Brighton I 1 may stay in town 2nite. Luv." I felt a little bad doing this but remembered he had cheated a few times- save that in the bikie scene its not cheating if the guy does it unless he fucks a girl who is with a 'brother' in the gang. "And that" I whispered to myself "was always total bullshit. Fucking someone other than your partner without their approval is cheating no matter who you dress it up in rules and culture. But here I was doing the same, who was I to complain?"

I turned back to the guys. Before I sat down again Matt pulled some ice cubes out of the bucket in which the champagne sat and rubbed them over my skin. The cold was wonderful after the steamy heat, it gave me gooseflesh. I squirmed and shivered, tossing my head from side to side. I moaned when the other two guys joined in. Matt slipped two ice cubes inside me, I staggered to my knees. "Get her up again, hold her while I finger fuck her" he said to the others. I nodded eagerly, at last they were thinking of my pleasure.

I found myself grasped and held by Josh and Ed. Feeling a hard cock press against my ass, I had no idea which on it was, nor did it care, I reached back and grasped it – squeezing and stroking. "Oh fuck, that feels so good" Josh groaned.

"Ahh, so it was Josh" I smiled as I reached back on the other side and found Ed's shaft. It was only semi hard probably I thought because he had only cum a few minutes ago. I stroked it till it too was hard and Ed was groaning in my ear.

Meanwhile Matt at first slowly then more quickly worked his fingers round and inside my cunt. The other two kept smearing ice over my breasts with their free hands. I was soon moaning, tossing my head and panting for breath. I was so out of it that I let go of the cocks. It was all I could do to stay upright even with the guys holding me. In a few moments more I screamed as I came again.

"You really are one hell of a noisy fuck" Matt chuckled as he stepped back. "Let her go" he said to the boys.

I slumped to my knees again. I looked up "is it any wonder with three of you?"

He had the decency to look a little abashed.

"Go get some more condoms." I knew the guys were ready for more and -fuck - I was too. Ed returned first. I took his shaft in my hand, sliding the condom on him before getting on all fours and taking him in my mouth. With my knees spread wide I wiggled my ass in the air, almost as if I was humping a non existent cock hoping that someone would get the message and take me from behind. And of course someone did. I felt eager fingers probing my slit, I wiggled my ass frantically and was rewarded with a thick cock plunging in my cunt. The hands moved to slide along my flanks, the guy pressing in and moving his hands up then as he withdrew a bit his hands slid back down.

"Oh look at you two double team her" Matt chuckled. "She is one hot slutty babe."

"Shit yeah," said Josh from behind me. So it was him fucking my cunt! "This big bitch is getting her winnings." He took hold of my tits, stroking and rubbing them as he pumped in and out. They both took a while to cum and didn't make me cum but it was such a hot time I hardly noticed and after all I had already cum twice myself. Josh came first groaning as he did so. A few moments later Ed came.

I wasn't ready for what happened next. I was still trying to get my breath back after being double teamed when my arms were seized and I was flipped over on my back. I grunted "What the fuck?" but my voice was cut off by Matt's tongue probing my mouth. I looked at him; he smiled and whispered "let me make love to you." He stroked my breasts slowly, trailed kisses down my neck and shoulders before suckling on the nipples and using his fingers to bring me to my third -and biggest so far that night- orgasm. Only then did he fuck me.

"And this" I thought as he fucked me, still kissing me, still using his fingers to excite my nipples, "was the guy who had made the creepy comments before. This was the guy who said it was a clash of the titans" But now he was really making love- it wasn't casual sex, hell, I'd had that before. This was great. In the middle of it all as he kissed me and stroked my body, I wondered "Why he is like this? Is he trying to make up for his insults before? Is he trying to show me I am wrong about him, or is he just like this, a tease but a hot lover." I stroked his hair then pulled him closer still. "After all I am a tease too sometimes, and I hope I'm a hot lover as well." He must have kept going for 15 minutes. By the time he was finished I was exhausted, a quivering panting wreck but so sexually fulfilled. Even after he pulled out, he lay with me holding me quietly whispering and kissing me. It was some of the best most loving sex- like what Will and I did at our best. And all by a guy who didn't know me, and in front of two other guys. Finally I shook myself. "Shit I am starving, all this work out, - yeah what I did in the gym before as well, has given me such an appetite, how about some food. And shit how am I going to get home. I cant wear my gym gear -my top is shredded and my work clothes aren't much better." Somehow they had got all wet, the humidity in the sauna didn't help, and they were grimy before I got to the sauna after the day I had.

Once again Matt surprised me " Can your clothes be tumble dried?"

"Err yes." I looked at him blankly.

He threw on his shirt, shorts and jeans "That's ok then give them here, there's a 24 hour laundromat in the centre here. I'll get them washed and pressed, they guarantee 2-hour service. And its only 9 30 now. They will be ready by the time we are finished with you" He chuckled and taking my clothes walked out of the room.

It all happened so quickly I really didn't have a chance to think what would happen if he was lying. And I was still so worn out all I wanted to do was lie down on the couch for a while. But a few moments later I jerked up to sit on the couch my head whirring with fear. " My God! Were is he. What if he is lying What can I do I mean, I could be left here naked and with no easy way home. And then, what would I have said to Will?"

Oh shit, I was so glad when he came back perhaps 15 minutes later. He carried Chinese meal and some more drinks including a few beers for me.

We sat and ate. After we finished I got up, stretched myself and went over to Matt. I took him by the hand and pulled down his jeans, and led him to the couch and sat him on it before pushing his shoulders to make him lie down. I stroked his cock till it was rigid then applied a condom. I straddled him and the couch before I slowly lowered myself on his shaft inch by inch, rising a bit then sinking down further till I had him deep inside me. "Come here Ed and Josh" I called to them.

I seized their cocks in my hands and began stroking them giving the guys hand jobs as I fucked Matt. Matt didn't just lie there, his hand began working my nub and the other two guys took his example and sucked on my nips. It was so hot and I was so in control. I guess by some near miracle we all came almost at the same time.

Totally sated, I pulled up one of the couches and lay down snuggling next to Matt with Ed at my back. I guess I dozed off for the next thing I remember was a tongue licking my lips and another one licking one of my nipples while a hand stroked my pussy. I woke with a start, not remembering where I was for a second, and stunned by the sexual onslaught. I sat up suddenly and saw the guys and knew what had happened that night. Matt stood there with a tray of steaming coffee mugs and I saw my freshly laundered clothes hanging on a hook on the wall.

"Here drink this Jenn" Matt passed me one of the mugs. "We need to get you home but before we do we want to ask you one thing. You are the hottest babe and a real bitchfighter too. And you have made us very...well...happy isn't the right word but I think you get the picture. But we want one more thing. Its your choice babe, if you say no, I will take you home right now, my car inst far from here. "

"Well what is it?" I asked swallowing my coffee. The guys had already made me feel a bit horny again.

"We want to triple team you. All your holes, your ass too."

Now it was my turn to splutter. This had never happened before. Will had taken my ass once and once only. I didn't really like it. IT hurt. And when he did it I couldn't help thinking just how dirty it was, that is where you shit, not have sex.

"You don't know do you Jenn? Part of you is saying no, part of you wants it cuz you're fired up and horny again. Your nips are sticking out and your face is flushed. " He stepped closer. I looked at the other guys. They were looking at us both. Matt was their spokesman. "We'll clean you all up again, your ass will be like a baby's all washed and sweet smelling. And we can clean you up inside too, see we got some soap on tap to wash you and some lube afterwards to make it easy for you." He cupped my chin in his hand and kissed me. "Hell don't you even have a kiss for me" he sounded hurt. He kissed me again, his other hand slipping round my neck pulling me closer to him. I kissed him back gently his hand slid from my chin down to cup and squeeze and stroke my left breast. I closed my eyes and sighed and as I did so Matts tongue slid into my open mouth. I felt lips kiss then suck my right breast and a tongue flick the nipple. I trembled. The rate the guys were going I would be giving in to them in a second. I still wasn't sure about this at all. I jerked back out of their probing hands and looked round. IT had been Josh who had been working my breast with his mouth.

"Hey Jenn, you are so hot babe, and you'll love it. Just think, we know you loved us double teaming you Remember it was your idea?" he reached forward and patted my belly.

I nodded, it had been my idea, but the idea of my butt being invaded wasn't good.

"You worried it will hurt if we take your ass?" Josh ran his fingers through my hair. IT felt good

I nodded again and sighed. His fingers in my hair was so soothing.

"But you fought Sandy. That hurt. And I am sure you have fought before." Ed spoke for the first time for a while.

I nodded again uncertain where the questions were leading.

"Many times?" Josh was pushing the point now. Still running his fingers through my hair he stepped forward and kissed my cheek.

I nodded. "All three of them working on me" I muttered

"Why?" Matt asked

"What do you mean? Hey stop it Josh! "He had slid his other hand between my legs and ran them up and down the inside of my thigh. I shivered.

"Why do you fight?" Matt clarified his earlier question

"Because some bitch picks on me. Now look Josh!" His fingers were stroking my pussy lips. "Stop it Josh!"

"Jenn it takes two to fight"

. Josh I am trying to answer Matt! Yeah...well some bitches need putting in their place

"Jenn you're a clever girl You can do a lot of things all at once. I know, I have seen you" Josh smiled and chuckled "It's not as if you're pushing me away."

"Admit it Jenn you're a feisty girl you like fighting your very choice of words shows that." Matt continued.

peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers