Sauna Skirmish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers

I tried to step back only to find Ed right behind me. His arms slid round my waist.

"Hey guys! Stop it!"

"Answer Matt, admit you like fighting, WE know you do we want you to say it" Ed insisted as he ran his hands up and down my tummy. And while you're making admissions, admit you like what Josh and me are doing to you." With that he slipped his hands up cupping my breasts. I had to bite my tongue to stop a moan as he continued " Either that or move away, pick up your stuff get dressed and we will take you home"

"Hey guys, be fair" I stalled. "Why are you asking me all these questions?"

"Answer Matt" Ed was relentless. His hands squeezed my breasts as Josh slid his finger inside me.

This time I couldn't stop it, I moaned, my body shuddered.

"Answer him" Ed insisted.

"Yeah alright I do like fighting"

"And what else do you like? Ed pressed his advantage as Josh slid a second finger in.

"Fucking, oh shit, I like fucking."

"That's better," Ed said. "We know where we stand. Your turn again brother.

Matt said "You don't mind being hurt when you fight? You put up with it because you get high on the fight?"

I nodded.

So what's different about having your ass fucked. We will lube you up so you won't even feel much."

I shuddered again as Josh's fingers worked in and out. I was on the edge of another orgasm. I panted as thoughts tumbled around in my head " All night I had been in control the guys had done what I wanted. Now that was going. If I came I know I would be triple teamed. The guys would know I was a big enough slut for that. And fuck it I wanted to cum. And fuck it knew I was that slutty too. But I had to be in control, "Damn it this is my night. Not theirs. " I broke away panting. "Ok guys ok You get your wish. On one condition. And that is that I get to say who gets to be in my ass, who gets to be in my cunt, and who gets to cum in my mouth. No make that two conditions, Matt drives me home after I've cleaned up again." A plan was forming in my mind. "But first you got to do as you said and clean me up."

"See guys I told you a bit of persuasion would work" Matt chuckled.

Ed clapped him on the back "Sure did man! You have the best ideas Matt Forsythe. Give me five" He and Matt high fived.

Matt then turned to me smiling "Of course babe. We will clean you up and of course I will be a gentleman and take you home"

"Why thank you Mr Forsythe" I simpered. Now I had added a bit to my plan He turned away picked up something – I couldn't see what. "Hey guys don't stop, I am sure Jenn wants what you were doing before."

I opened my mouth to protest, for I wasn't sure that I really did but before I could speak Josh had his tongue inside it and two of his fingers inside my cunt and Ed was playing with my breasts. Immediately I shook and kept shaking, I was so near cumming.

"Please spread your ass cheek for me now," Matt instructed. I tried to reach it but failed as I shuddered in yet another orgasm, and kept shuddering as the other two kept working me and I kept cumming. I felt a cold condom coated fingers wet with soap or lube, I didn't know what at my anus.

"Relax," Matt told me."

I didn't know how to relax when my whole body was shaking but must have done so because I felt his finger tip inside my ass. And it didn't hurt at all. I was amazed. It slipped out again and returned a moment later, but this time warm. He must have washed it for it was wetter then before. This time a little more slipped in probably up to the second knuckle. As he pulled out I slumped to my knees, I couldn't stand any more. Ed and Josh looked at me as I knelt still twitching with after shocks. I had never cum like that before. I knew then why Sandy did it.

Jenn get down on your hands and knees and spread your legs wide" Matt told me.

I did so and his finger slipped in and wiggled. This time it hurt, not much, more like an itch somehow then anything else It didn't even hurt as much as sometimes when I tried to shit and I was constipated a bit. IT was an odd feeling, I don't know how to describe it. But it also felt moist. And I could feel myself stretching. And then I found the fingers of Matt's other hand at my pussy, two of them stroking and working themselves in slowly, his thumb rubbing my clit. It was too much, I remember bucking and tossing, squealing and moaning, and cumming like I never had before or since then I must have lost it altogether. The next I remember I was no longer on my hands and knees but spread out on my belly on one of the benches, and now Matt had two fingers inside my ass and somehow there was no pain at all, somehow it felt right. Somehow I felt this –and what I was planning for later- would be the proper way to end up.

From behind me I heard Matt's voice "Ok Jenn I think you're ready so who do you want and where?"

"You're the leader I guess Matt so you can have my ass" I looked up. "Josh can have my cunt, and that leaves Ed for a blow job. Go get condoms everyone then Josh lie down on the bench. "

I took a few deep breaths, this was still something I'd never done before. I rolled over and sat up then stood to let Josh get on the bench. He lay with his ass on the very end, his legs parted and feet on the floor . I stroked his shaft, perhaps I didn't need to, it was hardening nicely but it was a nice thing for me to do. Then I straddled him and slowly lowered myself onto him rising a few times and lowering again each time a little more till I had him deep inside.

"OK Matt" I gritted my teeth then tried to relax as I bent forward resting on my elbows above Josh to give Matt as much access as I could to my ass. I felt his hard shaft push into the crack then its head in my rosebud which slowly stretched. Sure it hurt a bit but soon it seemed natural and the pain had almost gone. Instead as he thrust forward and so pushed me up I pushed up on my arms as well and so rose on Josh's cock and when Matt pulled out a little I dropped back. A moment later Ed's cock was in my mouth. All three holes plugged!

And did it feel good when Josh began fingering my clit and Matt stroked my belly and Ed played with my nipples. I shook and trembled – unless they held me I would have collapsed. Ed had to hold my head with one hand to stop me tossing it about. I was out of control again. And yet I was in control for they were all pleasuring me. It only took a few seconds before I came and then I kept cumming –constantly, continuously- for ages- it wasn't as intense as just before but it sure was a long time. Wave after orgasmic wave broke over me. Finally the guys came, I guess they did because they pulled out though I was so far out of it I didn't feel them cum. Ed and Matt helped me off Josh and I tottered over to the water and washed myself. Then I sat in the spa for perhaps ten minutes till I had recovered enough to go over to the cold shower, turn it on and let the icy water spray all over me.

I got dressed.

"Ok guys it's been great but all things must end and I –and I guess you- have work tomorrow- or is it today now? Anyway Matt – you promised to drive me home. Bye Josh and Ed."

They came over and kissed me and we walked out together. Ed and Josh kissed me again in the foyer and walked off after I promised that I would give Matt my phone number and he promised to pass it on.

Matt drove me almost to my apartment. Just before we got there I said 'pull over, I have one last thing for you" he did so and stopped his auto.

"Get out Matt come over here" I led him to a small alcove. "One last blow job- a present for my driver."

"Err Jenn thanks but it's a bit ..well lit."

"Yeah but no one can see from the road and its only shops here- see it's a service entrance." I pointed it out to him as I started undoing his belt. Within a few seconds his reluctance was overcome and his cock showed how eager he was. I put a condom on it, wondering whether I had gone through a full packet already and blew him till he came.

"Did you like that Matt?" I stood up quickly and grabbed my cell phone while he stood there with his trousers down at his feet.

"Yeah but What the fuck are you doing Jenn?" he stared at me boggle eyed

"Making sure you don't tell what happened tonight" I took a few quick photos of him with his pants down and his cock still hard. "If you or the guys tell then these pics will be on the web. I am sure Mrs Matt Forsythe will be interested" I had seen his wedding band and I knew his name.

"Hey Jenn please"

"Just keep quiet and keep your friends quiet" I said as I walked off quickly turning into a pedestrian alleyway and dodging up the back stairs that led to the apartment Will and I had before Matt could get in his car.

That had been some night.

peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers