Sauna Studs

Story Info
Three stud guys in the sauna get some fun!
5.1k words
3.44
29.8k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Sauna Studs

The silver dragon leaned back against the wall of the sauna, better able to take the heat than other patrons of the health club, although the facility did have a fairly adequate gym attached to it too. Silver had made good use of it before indulging himself in the pool and sauna, despite the steam room being a fair distraction also. Plunge pools didn't really fare all that well with dragon-kind, however, chilling them far too swiftly as the heat that kept them going curled and roiled within them, searing through to the scales that provided protection and the traditional garb that made a dragon what he or she was.

But he was not alone and he chuckled in the back of his throat, unwilling to play all of his cards just yet, smoothing his black 'mane' of hair away from his face. That mane slunk down the back of his neck, a tangled mess in the heat, but he wasn't concerned about that as the only other fur in the sauna hunched forward, a towel wrapped tightly around his waist, although it was already dripping with sweat and the residual moisture that clung to fur after swimming. That was one thing that Silver was at least glad that he didn't have to contend with, beyond his hair.

Silver hadn't bothered with a towel, of course. It wasn't needed. And it looked like, very shortly, the little fox's one would not be either.

The fox was not someone he had seen there before, seeming smaller and slighter than he actually was for how he rolled forward with a hunch to his shoulders, although there was a rigid sort of strength behind them too. Now, Matteh would have been the first to tell anyone that asked that he wasn't all that into the gym life and the like but he certainly enjoyed taking his time in the pool and the steam room. That day had proved to be different, however, as he moved into the sauna, settling himself down in the heated quiet with his brown hair tickling into his eyes, needing a trim yet again. But it would not bother him, he resolved to think, adjusting his position until he found the most comfortable part of his bony seat-bones to lean back on.

And yet he could not resist looking, the dragon drawing him in even as he just sat there. Matteh had not paid him much attention at first, choosing instead to covertly ogle a curvy unicorn stallion that seemed to be enjoying wearing very little rather a lot, but the dragon had commanded his attention regardless of anything else. And he owned it too with a smirk on his lips that told the fox that he knew just what was going on, the little looks he'd been giving him since he'd entered the sauna, travelling up his bare legs and higher to that soft length that he really should not have been looking at has he was. It was sauna etiquette, damn it, even if there wasn't a rule book set out for that sort of thing!

Sweating, he looked down, fiddling with the edge of his towel, although that only served to loosen it around his waist. He never could decide whether to risk it all and go without a towel or to remain modest, not getting behind the gross notion of sitting in any sauna with swimming trunks on. That, at best, was unhygienic! It was an in-between where he was, the place allowing both modes of dress or undress but it did leave him with not a lot of guidance on what he should personally go for.

That meant that the dragon, however, was more than simply prideful with letting it all hang out, legs spread as if to allow the heat dissipate from his scales a little better. His thickly muscled thighs begged the eye and Matteh swallowed as his mouth watered too much, wondering if he would have been better off staying in the pool and just ogling that cute unicorn and the little sway to his hips that had had that 'come hither' essence to them.

Yet it was Silver locking eyes with him, a smirk tugging up his lips on the one side, that changed the course of events, perhaps for the best outcome.

"You're looking at me."

It was too easy for him to take the lead as the fox, his fur a little more brown than red -- though that could have been the tint of the lighting in the sauna -- squeaked and almost quailed away from him, eyes wide. He'd been caught looking? Well, it wasn't as if he was being all that discreet about eyeing up the drake's muscles, which seemed more defined still with a sheen of sweat to highlight them, the belly-plate scales a darker shade of grey as if to highlight the contrast in his physique and strong, powerful shape.

"Why don't you get yourself over here," Silver drawled, head tilted to the side. "Maybe you can do more than look, fox. It's quiet enough here today."

Ah, it was something different indeed for him to be so bold but the fox in his sights did not have to know that. He didn't have to know that he was so often the one that fell into lewd liaisons more often than not, blood roaring dully between his ears as his heart pounded right up into his mouth. His throat was too tight for any measure of comfort and yet he pushed on regardless, such anticipation driving a throb of blood to his cock, plumping up slowly, so very slowly, as if it was intent too on drawing the fox's eyes to him at all costs.

And it worked. Matteh could not be privy to all going on in the dragon's mind and, to hell with it -- he was due a little bit of adventure too! Maybe the unicorn would have to wait as he gulped and tried to push down a whimper that broke free anyway, hiding the little tremble to his paws even as his tail wagged. He was no common dog but he could not help the motion as he rose, the towel falling to reveal a thickening shaft of fox-cock that would not be forgotten about either during the course of their heated and heady liaison.

Maybe they would be caught. Maybe they would get away with it all scot-free. Only the doing of the seedy act itself would tell that tale in its entirety.

As if in a dream, he approached the hazy shape of the dragon, although there wasn't any steam in the sauna at all, the warm, wooden boards comforting in the sense of stability they provided. It was not the largest of saunas, truth be told, and they had not been all that far apart to begin with so it did not take much to close the gap between them, sealing the deal in trembling legs as Matteh blushed. His cock did not blush or show any sense of shyness, however, swelling up to its full hardness and thickness what only seemed to be a moment, the tip gleaming with the barest hint of pre-cum.

Against himself, Silver licked his licks.

"My... So you can be forward too, can you?" It was all he could do to remain cocky but his body, luckily, took care of most of the deal for him. "Maybe you weren't really here to use the facilities."

Matteh swallowed hard, the lump in his throat remaining.

"Yeah, but neither were you..."

And there was no time for a kiss, although both of them thought of the potential heat of their tongues tangling, slipping down and down into sweet sensuality. No, public play had a carnal edge to it that had to be alluded to and Matteh barely had a moment in which to grasp the drake's dick before he was pushed down, knees connecting hard with the wooden clunk of the floor that he by no means was ready for.

"Take it all..."

It had to be a dream, he thought to himself, although it was a dream of the very best kind if it was, in fact, such a thing. Silver's breath caught but Matteh could not have known the meaning behind it as he oh so very willingly took the delectable tip of that shaft delicately between his lips. He savoured it, holding it there for a moment, allowing his mind to catch up with the lustful actions of his body, but he would have given a cheeky grin then if he had been able to. Shy was one thing but pushing the limits of what he 'should' be doing was more fun, as much as it turned his stomach into knots, wanting more even if, sometimes, he didn't quite feel that he was able to go there.

And it was more potent still to Silver to allow another male to take his cock into his muzzle, tail pulled down against the bench as he let out a long, roiling hiss that seemed to wrap itself around Matteh. The fox shuddered but did not know the pleasant turmoil going on in the drake's mind, a dragon who, most usually, went for those of the female persuasion or near enough (he wasn't going to pick on the technicalities when it came to attraction). And that was just the crux of the matter as he allowed a tod fox to suckle on his dick, moaning around it as if it was the tastiest thing in the world that he could have ever have imagined. The fact that he didn't know Matteh's name, however, was by the by as he'd done that sort of sexual scenario a hundred times over and enjoyed it each and every time for the secrecy involved.

But pushing the limits of what was lust with another male, well... That was something new. Groaning, he rolled his head back yet could not resist still sneaking a look down at the fox who drew back enough to curl his tongue up and lap along the side of his shaft, a delightfully carefully played-out sensation that could only come from a male who truly knew what he liked himself too.

"Unnff... So needy," he grunted, although Silver could have well enough have been said to have been the needier party right then. "You just wanted my cock, didn't you?"

Matteh shivered, sinking down into sweet submission. Yes... Yes, that was right. That was what he needed. He was a little, hungry cock-slut and that was alright too -- better than alright, in fact. It meant that he knew what he wanted and he threw himself passionately into slurping on Silver's dick, suckling the tip fervently, eyes half-lidded as if he was striving to concentrate all the more intently, bare backside thrust up for the attention of who he did not know.

The sauna door swung open with a rush of cooler air from the rest of the facility, a surprised whinny slashing through the air between them, although not even such an interruption could tear the furtive lovers, however temporary their tryst was, apart when the moment demanded more.

"Oh... Well, what's going on here?"

He shivered and tried to slink down but Silver's knee pressed into his chest pinned him in place unless he wanted to pull up and away. But there was that cock to contend with and the fox trembled in place as the strange fur who was not all that strange at all took in the scene before him, lower jaw ever so slightly slack.

Yet not for long. Lightning was, in fact, the very unicorn that Matteh had been eyeing up earlier and tossed his mane back from his neck, already naked as his towel remained neatly tucked away into the towel cubby outside the sauna. The tip of his soft pony-shaft squeezed from his sheath as if he was already anticipating just what he would find within the sauna -- although not even a lusty little unicorn like him could have imagined that he would be late to the party!

Silver grinned lewdly, tongue hanging out over the edge of his teeth. Like it was meant to be, the unicorn's eyes dropped to his shaft, locking right onto the point where it disappeared into Matteh's mouth. There was still some cock left outside the seductive fold of his dark lips but Silver wasn't going to quibble about that as the fox even strove to get the very tip of his shaft up into the back of his throat, eyes watering as his chest heaved, on the edge of gagging. But that wasn't necessary for a good time when there was a lack of air, or so it seemed, in the sauna to begin with. Sometimes it paid off to be a little more careful when it came to having sex in strange places... Not that Silver and Matteh would be particular experts at that when it came to admitting to doing the deep out loud!

Lightning, however, was not averse to such a thing either, the unicorn shifting his weight from one hoof to the other and licking his lips as if he was not even trying to hold himself back. Maybe they had expected a fur to interrupt them who was a little more restrained but they were not getting that in the slightest from the daffodil-yellow equine with sparkles in his mane, eyes alight with curiosity that befitted his kind.

Pressing his paw down lightly on Matteh's shoulders, the dragon grinned as his happy, cock-sucking victim braced and pushed his rump up in turn, tail hopelessly flagged. Perfect.

"Why don't you give this tight hole a try?" Silver said with a smirk, one eyebrow callously cocked. "It's not as if he's going anywhere..."

And with his lips tightly wrapped around that delectable hunk of cock-flesh, Matteh most certainly wasn't shivering in the sheer humiliation and lust of being watched. He saw Lightning only as a yellow-gold blur, the flicker of a silver, more sparkly mane what drew his eye the most. Of course, he was rather pre-occupied as the unicorn sank down behind him, dropping his towel to reveal a growing length of horse-meat, wrinkles smoothing out as he plumped up thick and full of blood.

Growling in the back of his throat, Silver parted his lips as if in a feral grin, showing off a flash of sharp, white teeth as breath rushed out in a lusty hiss of raw appreciation.

"Nice."

Nickering throatily, Lightning swished his tail and stomped, cocking a hip out sassily as he eyed up the dragon.

"You're not so bad yourself!"

Light and flirty was the name of the game and no one was going to leave the sauna that day with a partner from life out of their liaison but that wasn't what any of them there were aiming for anyway. No... Sometimes studs just had to have fun and a unicorn stallion could show off his meaty length as it swelled from its sheath just as well as a dragon who was enjoying playing the part of the dominant in the heat of the moment. As Silver groaned and thrust into Matteh's sweet mouth over and over again, twisting his fingers into his mop of ruffled hair to hold him still, focus almost proved itself to be beyond him. He could only keep moving, lost in the sultry heat of the sauna and the two partners -- hm, what luck that was! -- he found around him, need overcoming all else, including social and cultural norms.

Sometimes one just had to leap out of the box that they'd been put in, one way or another. Lightning giggled lightly and sashayed up with such a swing to his hips that one may have been hard-pressed to think that he had not intended to be right there where he was at the very moment they needed him to be there. He grasped his cock and showed it off to the salivating dragon even as he knelt, hard and ready and desperate for action that was undoubtedly still coming his way regardless of anything else. Lightning's head swam with a pleasant heat, the warmth surrounding them on all sides seeming to make the heady aroma of sex all the stronger. Musk and semen, pre-cum drooling... Oh, it was an intoxicating mix and the unicorn did not even hesitate as he knelt behind Matteh, running a paw down the fox's back as the vulpine shivered up into his touch.

Seductive... How could fingertips draw such a rise to him, his cock hard and throbbing? The fox's cheeks flushed heavy with blood and he moaned around the dick sliding over his tongue, head swirling pleasantly, not wanting to be anywhere else besides exactly where he was. It was perfect with the unicorn groping and squeezing his backside as if he was something simply there to be enjoyed, perhaps another feature of the spa facilities itself. It was not a job that he would have minded in the slightest!

"Hey there, cutie."

The only response Matteh could give was a muffled grunt around the dragon's shaft but it was not for him to say anything. His consent lay in the lift of his buttocks, tail shamefully pulled up as high as he could possibly shove it, twitching anxiously in anticipation of what was to come. Of course, there was no lube to be had in the sauna and no one was about to pop out to get any so the most that the slutty little fox was going to get was a saliva-slickened thumb pushed up into his anal ring, easing his bud open as the unicorn's lust grew.

"My... You're tight!"

Not quite a dom, Lightning happily played the course of both sides, flicking his tail even as he lined up his cock. Maybe he was hasty but that was just how he liked to be, truly, with anyone. Play both sides of the coin and lean over a cutie-sub like the fox, the tip of his cock finding that tight hole in an instant. He pushed in, leaning back to ensure he was lined up perfectly, and nickered loudly, the sound echoing dully off the walls with nary another sound bar what their furred bodies made. Heavy breathing was the name of the game as Matteh jerked and groaned, suckling even harder on Silver's cock as if it was what he needed above all else, the penetration up under his tail too much to bear without something of a distraction to play his attention aside if only for a moment.

And Lightning was thick -- thicker still to a fox that had not had the adequate preparation that he liked in a long, slow session. But a tail hole could stretch well enough if it was allowed to and Lightning tipped forward, simply allowing the weight of his body to ease in inch after inch of smooth, warm cock-meat, hooves shifting as if he was only just holding himself back. But he was far from an unkind lover by far as sweat darkened patches on his pale coat, panting heavily with flared nostrils, simply delighting in each and every tiny sensation.

The twitch of the fox's tail hole around him. Sweat dripping from his brow. The cling of hair at the crest of his neck. The tickle of the fox's fur against his crotch as he finally bottomed out, marvelling at the fact that the vulpine had taken him, even if not easily. When there was so much to adore, who wouldn't have wanted to slow things down and savour the moment?

"Oh... Oh, yes!"

Lightning's head tipped back, masculine for a moment as he clenched his teeth and grunted, ears slipping back down to his skull. He may have been a unicorn pony but he knew what he wanted to and the fox ground back at him eagerly, tail tickling up against his stomach and chest as if he knew just what Lightning was thinking. More? Well, if that was what was on the cards, Lightning was all too happy to provide it in every thrusting dose that the needy vulpine required!

Three bodies worked together, trapped in the rising and falling whims of desire, overheated and overly-lustful, intent only on sating that lust with one another while the moment was right, there where they needed it to be. Only a higher being could have said just what had come to be that all three of them were there in the sauna wanting the same thing at just the right time but not even Silver, the over-thinker, was going to question that as he half-stood, crouching to put himself at the right height. Hooking his claws lightly into the corners of the vulpine's long lips and mouth to hold him in place, he growled seductively, rocking his hips to thrust and claim his muzzle, the length of it simply designed for cock-sucking. Truly, many anthro species had shaped muzzle that seemed perfect for the art of delivering such sexual pleasure but there was something about foxes that always got his scales tingling as if there was something more that they could do for him that no other fur could.

Or maybe it was just this one fox. Maybe, but he wasn't willing to hold out to the end as his need to cum rose and rose, probing not so delicately at the edges of his mind. Stamina was, perhaps, his strong point but Silver could not have name a single drake or fur in his mind that could hold back from such a teasing, curling tongue, Matteh seeming to know every one of his sensitive spots without actually being told. Just how did he get that good?

12