Sav(our)ing The Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I marveled at the sexiness of this once snotty woman as I more or less raped her & blackmailed her into wanton sex in a motel room far from home.

I then poured the remaining champagne over her bush and into her pussy. I quickly lapped at her pussy as I forced her legs high & wide to gain access to the dribbles running across her pucker arse. I gripped Liz’s stockinged ankle wide & high above my head and plunged my tongue hard into her arse. I probed & chewed her arsehole as champagne drained out of her pussy onto my tongue. Liz fought against this onslaught but her legs were pinned & spread as my tongue lifted its game and sank deep into to her pussy. What a taste greeted me as my tongue mixed her pussy juices with my cum and champagne.

I pulled Liz’s legs down so her stocking thighs encased my hand and her high heels & stockings rubbed down along my back. As my tongue continually ploughed into Liz’s pussy my arms reached around the outside of her warm thighs and fingers stretched out to find wholesome tit flesh.

Heaven couldn’t be nicer than where I currently was with stockings rubbing my ears, high heels scratching my back, my hand mauling the firmest tits I had ever come across and my tongue buried deep in Liz'’ cunt as I slurped & tried to suck her dry.

As Liz neared another orgasm I pulled out from between her thighs, rolled onto my back and instructed Liz to straddle my face with her pussy.

I gripped her hips and pulled her down onto my mouth. Her pussy spread open wide as her thighs settled each side of my head.

“AAAaaahhh,” Liz cried as my tongue shot upward deep into her exposed pussy. My arms reached up to maul her swing tits and Liz leaned backwards to massage my cock & cum filled balls. I ravaged the inside of her pussy with my tongue for several minutes as Liz built to another roaring orgasm, which nearly drowned me in pussy juices, as my hand gripped her tits to try to save me from drowning like a man overboard in rough seas. Liz’s thighs painfully clamped my head as she continued to cum and I continued to probe her now tender pussy.

Finally Liz fell forward onto her elbows as I slid out from underneath her.

What a sight greeted my lust filled eyes. Liz was kneeling on the floor, her arse & pussy still shaking from her orgasm; and her tits heaving & swinging down to the carpet as she rocked on her elbows trying to get her breath.

I couldn’t pass up an opportunity like this. My body was tired but my more basic instincts cried out to fuck her protruding arse.

I placed my feet either side of her hips and crouched down. Placing one hand on her back to hold myself steady, I took my solid prick in my other hand and guided my cock upto her puckered arse. Before Liz could register my intentions in her orgasmed out body, I pushed forward sliding the first couple of inches into her extremely tight arse. Liz screamed in pain, but I had bought her body and soul that morning in the Mansfield Morrison’s supermarket, and I took what was now mine.

“Nnooo,” she screamed as I pushed further into her arse and holding her down as she tried to buck me off her. This just caused me to slide all the way into her arse until my balls were slammed tight against her firm arse cheeks.

“You fucking bastard,” she yelled at me, “I never said your could fuck me there.”

“You’re mine, bitch, I do as I please with you, and don’t ever forget it,” I growled roughly.

Feeling the total bastard, a new idea came into my mind. I reached forward and grabbed her long her and pulled her head back so her back arched and Liz’s arse rode up higher.

“And I bet you’ve never had this done before.” I stated cruelly as I reached down for the empty champagne bottle and placed the neck against her pussy lips.

“No, please, for God’s sake no,” she pleaded` as I pressed two inches of the bottleneck into her swollen & abused pussy.

It was an amazing sensation to be buried right up her arse and to then feel this cool smooth hard object invading her through the walls of her pussy. Liz sobbed in pain and humiliation at being penetrated this way. To be honest I felt like shit for doing it, it had seemed a great idea at the time.

“Sorry,” I said as I carefully pulled it out of her pussy and I let go of her long hair. My cock, however, was still surging in her arse, so I leaned forward, reaching under Liz to seize hold of her enormous swinging jugs. Once I had a firm I started to slowly ride in and out of Liz’s arse.

As Liz got used to this she seemed to become turned on again. I don’t know if she had never had rough unabandoned sex before or if somehow she was turned on by being blackmailed fucked & abused, I don’t know. But I was selfishly making the most of my boss’s wife, as I didn’t imagine I would ever get a return visit.

The feeling of power of Liz, and the beauty of the woman herself, with her fantastic body made this such an amazing day, but I was rapidly running out of energy for much more of this. I increased the tempo of my fucking, enjoying the feel of my balls slapping against her arse. The slapping made my cum start to rise again as Liz’s arse` seemed to loosen slightly as I fucked into it for the last couple of minutes of my remaining strength.

I spurted deep into her arse as I grabbed her tits and groaned the last of my energy into Liz. Liz too had one final orgasm in her as I felt her pussy pulse beneath me and her arse clamped hard around my tender prick. We rocked together until our final passion subsided and I rolled off her.

I lovingly pulled Liz to her feet & led her to bed. We slept deeply waking up late in the afternoon. Liz looked in horror at the clock & jumped out for bed, smelling of stale sex. I led her into the bathroom where I carefully slid off her stockings before guiding her into the hot shower. We gently soaped each other being careful with tender parts that had received too much abuse during the day. We kissed deeply and fondled lovingly under the hot water, exploring and cleaning every inch of each others body.

We dried each other and dressed before leaving the room.

We drove most of the way in silence, but as we passed the Derby turn, Liz asked, “Can I please have the video?”

I looked at her pleading eyes and her fantastic body. I wanted to have her again in the future and the tape was my leverage.

When I didn’t answer, Liz struggled in her seat to slide her dress as high up her thighs as possible, So I could see her stocking tops & white thighs below the hem of her dress. She took my left hand and placed it on her bush. “You can bring me off gently for one last time,” she offered.

For the next 30 miles I gently played with her clit and gently probed her swollen and tender pussy. All of the time her pussy juices were leaking onto my car seat.

As I pulled off at the Mansfield turn, Liz said, “Pull over”.

Once the car was stationary she unzipped me for a final blowjob and a massage of her bruised and tender tits. My cock was sore and Liz sucked and licked gently.

Surprisingly I still had one wad of cum still in me, and Liz gently sucked this out of my tender prick.

As she licked her lips and swallowed the last of my come, I reached under the seat and gave her the video, saying “Slave, you have your freedom”.

I pulled into the supermarket car park and Liz climbed out. She turned and said, “Thank you for saving my reputation today.”

“Anytime,” I replied as she closed the door as walked unsteady on her high heels to her car.

I watched longingly as her fine body wrapped in her beautiful clothes, minus her ripped knickers, slid into her car and then drove off into the distance.

I had enjoyed my day saving and savouring my boss’s wife. I doubted I would ever do so again, but it would be a few days before my tender prick would be able to even consider a lustful memory of my Saturday off work as I headed home.

12