Savannah 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The process also reduced disease, and, most importantly gave the white men a ready source of sex. All in all, it was easy to justify as being to everyone's advantage.

Nathan had been saving Emilene. Yes, of course he'd had sex with her, but then that was his right. But until Adam returned, only a chosen few others had tasted her favours.

"I have a gift for you Adam," he had told the young man as the two of them were sipping wine on the porch of the overseer's house one evening. Adam had been back a few weeks and he felt confident in raising the subject.

"What is it?" the curious part owner asked.

"Follow me," Nathan said with a grin, puffing on his clay pipe as he led Adam into his house. He took him along a short corridor to a back staircase, just inside a door from the outside, and up the narrow staircase onto a landing with three doors. He knocked on one and then unlocked it. Holding the door open he let Adam go past him into the room.

Only the moonlight shining through the wide-open window covered by a thin muslin curtain provided any light. The large bed dominated the room and once his eyes became accustomed to the dark, Adam saw a black face with big eyes on the pillow and the outline of a body under the sheet.

Nathan went up to the bed and took hold of the sheet. "Adam, this is Emilene. We have been saving her for your return." He whipped the sheet away from the frightened girl. "Emilene meet Mr Adam."

As Emilene tried to cover her nakedness, she whispered. "Hello, Mr Adam." She was young, but not too young not to realise what an honour this was. No other slave girl was being offered to the young owner.

"Hello Emilene," Adam said, almost drooling at the lovely curvaceous body revealed before him.

Adam fucked the young black woman three times that first night, and almost daily over the next three months. Only his visits to the brothels in Savannah, in search of some variety, gave the girl some relief, although truth be known Emilene enjoyed her sex with him.

He had told her about the trip that Amanda and he were planning, and that had worried the naive young slave girl. She had got used to 'seeing' Adam most every day and, in her own way, was in love with him. She knew she would miss him, and the sex But she took some comfort from the fact that whilst he was away, Nathan would make her suck his cock most nights. It made her feel special, to be chosen by her masters like that!

"I will miss you, Mr Adam," she told her lover, as he stroked her youthfully luscious body.

She was quite slim, about one hundred and twenty five pounds and was around five feet six inches tall. Originating from the far West of Africa near to the equator, her skin was very black and wonderfully shiny, giving the appearance, almost, that she polished it. Although Adam had had sex with many black slave girls before leaving Selby, none had such a smoothness to their flesh as Emilene. That first time when they had fucked all night, he spent ages simply running his fingertips, lips and tongue over her 'marble like' black skin.

In keeping with her African forbears, she had a fairly wide, but not unattractive nose and full, voluptuous lips that, when any red blooded male looked at them, put only one thought into their mind, to have them wrapped round his cock. The little minx knew that too, and was pleased that she'd perfected the art. When her masters shot their tributes between her sucking lips, it was like being given a present.

Although her breasts were small, they were beautifully rounded and pert and were capped by dark, brown, hugely prominent nipples. Her stomach was flat and she had a good thatch of black, very crinkly pubic hair, through which Adam loved to run his tongue. Even the way some of the wiry strands of hair stuck between his teeth was erotic.

Emilene's legs were a little on the chunky side, particularly her upper thighs, but they were not so big that they rubbed together. They felt wonderful when she wrapped them around her master's back.

Whilst most parts of her body excited most men, it was her wonderfully firm ass that was her crowning glory, and which most thrilled Adam. Rounded, full, taut, voluptuous, Rubenesque were just a few of the descriptions that came to his mind. Each beautifully symmetrical cheek flared out from just beneath her waist and formed an irresistibly attractive half-orb. Between them, a deep chasm of such suggestive eroticism was created that surely no man could resist plunging his fingers, tongue, lip or cock into it.

Adam was absolutely no exception and he spent hours fondling and caressing those ultra smooth globes.

Of course, it couldn't and didn't stop with merely caressing. It had to go further, there was simply no way that it couldn't. And tonight was the night!

"Lay on your front Emi," he told her, determined to give her something special to remember him by before he left on his long trip.

Compliantly she did as asked. She'd long ago learned never to question any of her master's commands.

Since he had started 'visiting' her, she'd discovered a whole new perspective to sex. It didn't have to be rushed, it didn't have to be all one way and it didn't have to be rough, hard and fast. With Adam it was slow, gentle, caring, considerate and totally comprehensive. Yes, with him she would cum many times, and that had never happened to her before.

Instead, Nathan had purely used her as a sex toy, as had the small number of other men he had used to 'train' her. They'd cum in her mouth, over her breasts or on the sweet cheeks of her firm ass. Religiously, though, at Nathan's insistence, when he or the other men had actually fucked her, they had worn the typical Deep South contraceptives. Most were the washable variety, but some were older fashioned ones made from animal gut.

Adam, though, was different. He generally used the recently introduced disposable rubber variety, which Emilene had never seen before.

"Let me put this under your stomach," he said, pulling at her hip bone.

She willingly lifted her tummy from the bed to let him slide a thick pillow under her, thus lifting her bottom up from the bed by six inches or so and shaping her body like a crescent. Adam gasped at the sight - she looked amazingly erotic with her breasts squashed against the bed, her face on one side, her large mouth open, white teeth gleaming and her big eyes tightly closed.

But, of course it was her body that made her position look so stunningly sexual. Her smooth back created a gentle incline up and up and up until it reached a natural apex at the top of her gorgeously rounded ass. Then down the other side of the 'black mountain' and along her smooth, slightly opened legs.

Adam knelt beside her and kissed the very apex made by the two firm globes staring up at him. He held each cheek and gently pulled them apart, gazing into the deep, dark crevice and seeing the lighter coloured puckered skin round the entrance to her anus. Wiggling himself more between her legs as he pushed them further apart, his tongue slid down into that musky valley.

Feeling the tip of his tongue pressing right against her hole, Emilene grunted with pleasure. Until she had started having sex with Adam, she had never realised the pleasure that could be derived from her ass. Like most 'Southern gentlemen,' Nathan and the select few who had had sex with her did not consider such a thing as being proper, just as they could not bring themselves to have oral sex with her.

Adam, brought up sexually in the more liberated north, had no such compunctions, especially about a bum as gorgeous as Emilene's.

It took no time at all to make her cum simply by using his tongue on her ass. Once she had recovered, he adjusted her position so that she lay on her back. He was on his side, his elbow was resting on the bed beside her body his head supported by his hand. Her black skin was glistening in the afternoon sun streaming through the open window, making a strong contrast with the brilliant white, cotton sheet on the bed.

"Thank you, Mr Adam," her tiny voice whispered. She spoke so lovingly that he responded by sucking one of her dark nipples deep into his mouth.

Emilene was now more relaxed with Adam and had started initiating things. Nothing extreme, that wasn't her place, but little touches, putting her arm round him, running her fingers through his hair and stroking his erection or caressing his balls.

So, as Adam sucked her breasts and nipples, sending shiveringly, strong sensations through her, she cradled her master's head and stroked his hair. They both got so much from being together, but in different ways from her responses and growing participation in what Adam recognised as their lovemaking, not just sex.

Emilene loved the feeling of his erection growing against her leg and reached down and took the long shaft into her hand. She could still not get over the fact that she, a young, black slave girl, could make a member of the landed gentry so sexually excited that they became hard because of her.

"Mmmm," he sighed, pulling her legs apart and looking down at the slash of pink, well more scarlet really, which almost looked violent against the blackness of her thighs, ass and wiry, pubic hairs. Although loving the taste and feel of women's vaginas, Adam was not that interested in looking at them.

To him, they were not an object of beauty such as breasts were, they did not, for some reason, have the excitement he gained from looking at a woman's nipples, nor did they have the curiosity factor of a woman's anus.

Returning to licking her tits and sucking her nipples, he ran his fingers along the slickness of Emilene's slightly opened lips. They were warm and slippery. They felt good.

"Open your legs Em," he instructed, turning his hand so that his thumb found her clit, making her body jerk with surges of pleasure.

He ran his thumb up and down her wetness a few times, enjoying her low groans and deep sighs. She was a very reactive lover and Adam simply loved both her participation and her moans in response to his sexual caresses. Several times, after pressing her clit and running his thumb and fingers along her slit, his hands slid right between her legs and into the crease of her ass.

Emmi moaned again, a deep, guttural moan, and moved position so that Adam's fingers made more frequent and stronger contact. Until his tongue had been on her tonight, she had no idea her ass could be the source of so much pleasure.

Without really thinking or planning, Adam caressed along her crevice while stroking her labial lips and caressing her clit. His fingers, wet with Emmi's juices, pressed against her anus several times. Each time, she involuntarily opened her legs a little more and pressed back against the finger.

His thumb pressed right on her clit as his wet middle finger found that puckered skin between her ass cheeks. She seemed to be pushing herself towards it; he had found that Emilene had such a natural approach to sex.

Each time as he pressed a little harder, Emmi returned that pressure, so he pushed further still until his finger started to slide inside her ass.

"Oh God," she groaned, not thinking of the blasphemy and gripping Adam's cock harder with one hand and his chest with the other. "Oh, master!"

Slowly, very slowly, Adam's finger entered her most private place. He was as excited as he'd been for some time. It was many years since he had fingered a woman's, other than a whore's, ass and he did not want to scare or, even worse, hurt her.

"Is that okay, Emmi?" he whispered, kissing her damp forehead.

"Oh yes, yes, Mister Adam, yes," she whimpered back, raising her knees and spreading her thighs even more.

He added more pressure and his fingertip went through the sphincter muscle, almost up to the first knuckle. The momentary hurt lasted only a second or two, and was quickly replaced with the most glowingly warm feeling of deep heat right up the excited girl's back passage.

"You still okay?" Adam checked, removing his mouth from her nipple and clamping it round her lips.

She managed an almost gagged, "Yes, oh yes," as she felt his finger sliding further and further inside her back passage. She kissed him back as passionately as she could, loving him for the tenderness and caring he was showing her, as well as the pleasure and excitement he was providing.

Quite why his finger inside the girl's ass should excite him so much, Adam couldn't fully understand. But the way his cock hardened further into an ache was evidence enough. He twisted his finger. Emmi moaned again. He went with the flow, allowing the sensations to overwhelm him as the beautiful, young black girl writhed against him and his 'magic' finger.

The power, the dominance, the pleasure, the excitement, the eroticism, the adventure, the taboo and the sheer bloody excitement of finger fucking a woman to a climax was almost too much for his inflamed senses.

He pushed harder. His finger vanished up that musky passage right to his second knuckle. Emmi bucked, just like a young colt being broken in. The combination of the pain, the pleasure, the excitement and, yes, the gratitude was something she had never before experienced. No man had ever tried to give her pleasure before they took theirs. That is, until Mr Adam. And no man had ever finger fucked her before.

She had no idea really whether this was part of normal lovemaking or whether it was something that just white people did. Whatever it was, it was a marvellous addition to the sexual repertoire to which she had been exposed.

Adam was now very excited. Using a bum had become such a big part of his sexual experiences, whether that was with men, or women. It was really the only part of sex where there was little or no difference between the genders, he found. He was alternating between kissing and sucking Emilene's big lips and her, almost, chewy nipples as he edged his finger further up her bum. At the same time, rather dextrously he thought, he was rubbing her clit with his thumb and wiggling his forefinger inside her pussy.

To the slave girl, the cocktail of physical sensations from her anus, her vagina, her clitoris and her nipples combined magnificently with the emotional stimulation that Adam's caring, considerate and patient approach was providing. Emi had never experienced anything remotely like it before. She was having one long, strong and intense orgasm. Her mouth was wide open gasping for breath, her eyes were tightly clamped shut and her arms were wrapped round Adam's neck and shoulders.

She had opened her legs as wide as they would go to give him the room needed to stimulate all those special places and she had raised her knees. Her back was arched, her entire body was taught and her head was rolling from side to side.

Seeing all those wonderful sights and feeling the strong reactions from the girl sent Adam into a, near, sexual frenzy. He kissed her harder, he sucked her breasts harder, he chewed her nipples harder, he rubbed her clit harder and he shoved his finger harder up her ass, right to the knuckle. That hurt her.

"Oh God, Oh Mary, oh Jesus, oh, oh," she groaned, clinging harder to Adam as the searing pain tore into and up her anus. It was terrible. It was so painful, she started to cry. But it was only the lack of lubrication and as he started to pump it a little so some of her juices eased the situation. Then, the pain turned into that wonderful sensation of an aching warmth that transcends being hurt or having a sexual ache.

As Adam was finger fucking Emilene's ass, cunt and clit he was also humping, dry shagging really, her smooth, black, damp with perspiration thigh. And as she cried and groaned, moaned and sighed and shuddered and convulsed he thrust his rigidly hard cock against her.

"Oh yes Emmi, yes, yes, yes" he moaned as his cock exploded and his spunk shot from his cock all over the girl's upper leg and stomach; its whiteness in stark contrast to the blackness of her west African skin.