Savannah 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A major problem was that she had never experienced such a wanton thrill before. The way he had turned from trying to seduce her in the way that most men do, to almost leaping on her and tearing her clothes off, was so confusingly arousing. There was no consideration for what Amanda might desire. Just a need for the lustful man to establish his dominance, just as if he was branding a steer!

Then there was the way he fucked her. It was with such a lack of any inhibitions that he literally did take her breath away. He'd made her cum three times before reaching his own orgasm. And when she'd pleaded with him not to cum inside her, the triumphant way he'd pulled out at the last moment and fired his creamy seed over her belly and tits was so demeaning, but intensely thrilling.

My God, she could almost climax again just at the recollection! What was happening to her?

She had to acknowledge that she had enjoyed eating dinner clad just in her underwear with her breasts bare to his gaze. She had found pleasure in being dominated, abused and demeaned and she had found such excitement at being taken with all the ferocity of an animal! Most of all she had to acknowledge just how confusing her life had become.

Reaching her lodgings, there was some relief when she saw that Fairfax's carriage was not in the courtyard. She would not have been able face him so quickly after what her body, and her mind, had just experienced and with the confusion about her feelings for him roaring round her mind?

Safely inside, and still feeling aroused with all those thoughts whirling around her head, Milly helped her undress. Even the inadvertent touch of her maid's fingers on her naked flesh made her tingle. She noticed Milly giving her a strange look, then realised she would have noticed she'd worn her corset without either a chemmy or camisole.

The knock on the door interrupted her blushes. Oh no! Surely it wasn't Fairfax? Not now! How could she face him? Her heart pounding, she turned to her maid. "You answer it Milly, let me put on a night robe."

"Will that suffice ma'am, if you have a gentleman caller? Milly asked, her eyes indicating her shock at such a suggestion.

Smiling at the girl's naivety, but loving the caring attitude towards her, Amanda gently insisted, "Don't you worry about that Milly, I will be fine. You just go and let the General in, and put a jug of wine, some fruit and cheese in the rear sitting room, please."

When Milly left, Amanda panicked. What could she say? How could she make love to him after what she'd just experienced? He'd see the fierce red marks and scratches where Strand's overly enthusiastic caresses had marked her breasts, thighs and buttocks. He'd see the look in her eyes and would feel the tension in her body. He was not an intelligence officer without reason.

Fate came to her rescue.

"I am sorry ma'am," Milly said, as she returned to Amanda's boudoir. "It was not the General, but a messenger."

She handed the small envelope to her mistress.

"Thank you Milly," Amanda replied, unable to stop the shudder of relief as it passed through her. She quickly tore open the envelope, to read a message from Strand.

You were wonderful tonight, my dear Amanda. I promise the next time will be even better. I can hardly wait!

Oh God!! Where the hell was all this taking her?

***

Feeling a little dull after the ten hour journey Fairfax was met at the station by a military carriage that was his for the day. It transported him to an office near Wall Street.

"How much?" The merchant asked him.

"As much as won't raise suspicion and do it every other day until I advise you to stop."

"Are you sure?"

"That's for me to know and you to do as you are told" Fairfax said sternly as he stood up indicating and end to the meeting. "I bid you good day sir and let me know by telegraph how things proceed."

"Yes of course Mister Coleman" the merchant said as Fairfax left his office and walked the two blocks to where he had alighted from the carriage.

Sitting in the closed carriage as it transported him the few blocks to his next meeting he was feeling pleased with himself. If all went to plan with his short selling scheme he would make well in excess of a million dollars during the rest of the slump. It was of course predicated on the price of cotton falling so that he could buy huge amounts in the future at the reduced price and sell them at the slightly lower price than the five dollars a pound at which it was currently trading.

'Misters Coleman, Carruthers, Carter, Clark and Carrick' had made similar arrangement with merchants in the Wall Street area. Fairfax met with each of them during the course of morning!

It was after lunch time when he reached his next destination. The carriage ride up and across Manhattan had been long and tedious as they travelled north westward towards the Hudson River. Once on the wider and smoother Bloomingdale Road the two horse carriage made a faster speed and they reached the large brownstone farm house overlooking the river in Hollow Way at just after two o'clock.

He was warmly greeted by the five men he had invited to the house that his father had built a few years previous just before his death. It was one of numerous properties that he had inherited. This one, Union Farm, was occupied by his mistress who often played hostess to dinner parties that Fairfax organised. She also arranged meetings, lunches, dinner parties and sometimes near orgies for Fairfax and his business colleagues. Having agreed the menu with cook and laid out copious amounts of wine, beer, port and brandy, Charlotte Fielding had retired to her quarters on the top floor bolting the door behind her just in case. She knew that after the meeting had finished Fairfax would come to her and they would have sex.

When Lennon was scheduled to travel on the early six am train from Washington he had instructed Charlotte to arrange the meeting for dinner, but after Amanda's change of plans he managed to contact by telegram all but two of the group and told her to change it to the earlier lunch time meeting. This, they both greedily acknowledged would then allow him the whole evening and night with Charlotte before taking a morning train back to the capital.

The six of them ate heartily on oxtail soup, fresh trout, mutton stew, mixed fruits and cheese washed down by white and red wines.

These men were an unelected and unrecognised by any authority body which had two purposes: freeing the north of the old fashioned, restraining influences of the South and making as much money for the city and themselves as possible. Simple, straightforward and to them at least very noble aims.

As the port and brandy were passed round the table and pipes and cigars were lit the conversation moved onto the main issues at hand.

"Just not enough of the commercial sector will support action against the Southern bastards" John Astor the relatively youthful at thirty eight financier and Brigadier General in the army growled."

"Well to an extent you can understand some of their reasoning" Hamilton Fish the fifty year old ex-Governor of and then Senator for the State replied.

"And that is?" Astor probed.

Benjamin Isherwood the handsome young naval engineer chimed in. "Well for one fucking reason they are scared of losing trade through New York. If the South put an embargo on cotton coming north and New Orleans lowers it tariffs we're fucked as a port. They all know that."

"Now now Ben, keep calm" Thomas Devin chipped in.

"How can I keep calm when everywhere I look I see some silly bastard fucking something up?"

"True and I do understand" Devin, the dashing thirty seven-year-old head of the cavalry said quietly. "But we need to think and plan that's why we are here not to blow off steam."

"We also need to find ways to reassure the merchants and shippers that should the worst happen and more States elect for secession that they will get paid" Fish advised.

"Why do you think they wouldn't pay?" Devin asked.

"It's conceivable" Astor said calmly.

"How much would be lost?"

"At the last count just over two hundred million" Astor advised the listening group.

"My fucking lord that much?" Isherwood exploded. "We really are between a rock and a hard place aren't we?"

"Yes Benjamin we are" Richard Delafield who was in overall charge of New York harbour defences and an expert on war having visited the Crimea and England said. "If we do nothing the South's slothful ways and old fashioned practices will stop us developing and if we oppose them they can harm us very much."

Looking at Lennon, Hamilton Fish said quietly. "Well General I guess this is where you come in isn't it for clearly to get ahead of the game we need better and more intelligence don't we?"

"Yes sir" Fairfax stood up and moved across the room near to the window. "We are collecting masses of information, but getting close to the leaders in the South and finding out what is really going on is proving very difficult."

"There must be something we can do to get close to some of those, what do they call themselves fire blowers?" Isherwood asked sounding rather drunk.

"Eaters" Lennon said.

"What?"

"They call themselves Fire-Eaters."

"Oh right yeah that's it I knew it was fire fucking something."

They all laughed.

"Just the stupid sort of name that bunch of cretins would call themselves isn't it?" Devin suggested.

"Stupid the name may be, but do not underestimate them" Lennon advised. "They are well-organised and funded, have extremely clear aims, are very difficult to infiltrate and they are completely ruthless."

"Hmmm so what do we do? Are they key to us getting ahead of the South?" Astor the phenomenally rich financier and soldier asked. "Would bribery help? If it's a case of funding......................." his voice tailed off.

"No John it's not that, we have the funds and you have been more than generous, it's simply getting close to them isn't Fairfax?" Delafield who was an expert on both military and intelligence asked."

"Yes Thomas it is and with some luck and a fair wind we may well have just done that" the General said looking at his watch and wondering what Amanda was doing.

"How is that?" Devin asked.

"Well we have a lady who is er, um close to Oliver Strand" Lennon said slowly.

"What that Lieutenant Governor of which fucking State is it?" Isherwood slurred.

"Georgia" Astor told him. "And he's the Deputy not the Lieutenant Governor."

"How close Lennon?" Fish asked.

"Very sir, in fact she may well have slept with him last night.

"Why would she sleep with that fat pig?"

"She has something to sell that he can help her sell, or so he says."

"I assume you mean Missus Williams don't you General?" Delafield asked. "I know her. I met her when I visited England in fifty five. She is a bounteous filly make no mistake."

"She's the La Salle daughter isn't she that married Samuel Williams and moved to England?" Astor chimed in. "I met her at Harvard with you didn't I Lennon, wasn't her brother there?"

"Yes that's right" Lennon replied feeling a little uncomfortable that Amanda's cover had been blown amongst the group, although their allegiance to the group and the cause was total.

"I know who you mean now" Isherwood interrupted. "I met at her some do in Washington earlier this year. Fuck she's delicious."

"Maybe we could all er, sample our spy" Devin laughed.

Apart from Lennon and Astor who was tea total, they were all now fairly drunk.

"Why not, God she has tits like melons if I recall" Isherwood slurred. "And the fucking things were nearly leaping out of her dress, she was wearing one of those French necklines."

"What where they nearly flash their nipples?" Devin asked. "I saw a load of them at a function at the French embassy, I was rock hard all evening."

"Not nearly" the older Hamilton Fish said, smiling as he added. "Particularly if you are tall and can look down on a lady's bosom."

As they all swigged more wine and sipped more port and brandy so they became more bawdy, loud and vulgar with Fairfax now joining in too.

"So you get an eyeful then Fishy at your height?"

"You must see more nipples and areola than you have hot dinners."

"Actually I remember her very well from London" Dellafield told the group.

"What did you get to sample the luscious Missus Williams?" Devin asked

"Er unfortunately not, but it was rumoured that along with most women in Sam's group she was, how shall I put it, easy with her favours."

"What she got her drawers off easy you mean?" Isherwood asked beginning to feel quite excited.

"Well I did hear that she had a long-term lover, you may know him Ham."

"Who is it?"

"Bernard d'Argent."

"Bejesus Dicky he's older than me."

"Gives us all a chance then gentlemen, how about it Fairfax?" Isherwood asked.

"What?"

"Bringing her to the next meeting and getting her to deliver her report in person. Tell us what Strand told her."

Lennon smiled. "Next you'll want her to tell us what she had to let Strand do to her to sell her plantation."

"Well now you mention it that sounds a good idea."

"Even better if she tells us that with her tits out" Isherwood suggested.

Dellafield who had one of the brightest minds in the army and was a tactical expert with an extremely logical way of thinking asked.

"So Lennon pray tell us how you have come into possession of this information about Missus Williams."

Fairfax saw the warning signals.

"I am afraid sir, that is classified information."

"General, may I remind you that between us in this group there is no such thing as classified."

Astor, the main financier of the group and its covert activities was every bit the manipulator that Fairfax was. He also had a good memory.

"I see it now" he said. Although he spoke quietly he immediately gained the others attention even Isherwood's who was known for his 'don't give a damn' attitude.

"See what?" Lennon said hopefully sounding more relaxed than he felt.

"Weren't you and Missus Williams er 'friendly' when her brother was at Harvard with you."

"So that's it" Devin joined in. "You're fucking her, you luck bastard."

They all chuckled as the conversation moved on to other topics. Astor and Dellafield took Lennon to one side.

"Is that true Lennon?"

"Yes sir it is" he replied to Astor's question.

"God you really a hard hearted bastard aren't you?" Dellafield muttered.

*

The next day Amanda felt awful. She was emotionally drained, she was full of guilt and remorse, her body ached and her vagina was very sore indeed. What she had done the previous evening with Strand appalled her.

Her life was changing so much. Her husband had left her, her father had died, she had moved back to America and now she was becoming a spy. On top of that she'd had a wonderful shipboard romance with Richard Jarvis, she was rekindling her long term love affair with Fairfax Lennon, and had come very close to letting her brother restart what had happened so long ago.

And now, she had let the most important man in the state of Georgia have sex with her.

She could justify most of that in her mind, but some aspects of her recent behaviour puzzled her. She could not understand how she had, so easily it seemed, let Oliver dominate her and control their sex so strongly. It had never happened before and she had no idea why it had happened tonight. In many ways the aspect of the evening that most concerned and worried her was the excitement and sheer animalistic pleasure she had derived from what they had done together.

Amanda had always been something of a hedonist. A great deal of her life with Samuel had been devoted to seeking pleasure in one form or the other. She also admired beauty and style. She could not remember feeling anything for a man who wasn't attractive and handsome and didn't have at least a reasonable physique; Strand met none of those criteria and that made the mystery of why she had given herself so fully to him all the deeper.

And she had given herself so fully to him. She had become so absorbed in their sex that it hadn't occurred to her to try to get any information from him before they had gone to bed. It wasn't until she was lying beside him on her front and he was stroking her buttocks making little sighing sounds that she remembered.

"Mmmmm, that's nice" she whispered, telling him the absolute truth for she did have a very sensitive ass.

"You have a gorgeous ass Amanda."

"Thank you Oliver," she breathed.

"And one of these days I am going to make complete and utter love to it" he advised her sending a surge of fear through her. Whilst it was sensitive and she enjoyed a modest amount of anal fun, she wasn't comfortable with full anal penetration.

"Where do you think this is all going to lead Oliver?" Amanda asked, turning her head and looking at the repulsively attractive man.

"This?" he said with a leering smile as he slid his finger into the crease of her bottom and pressed right on the hole.

Amanda managed a smile and wiggled her hips a bit as she said. "No Oliver, I can guess where that will end. I meant the problems."

"Let's have a drink and we can chat a bit," he replied squeezing the full cheek of Amanda's bum.

Without being asked, Amanda got up and got the champagne. She poured them both a glass, got back into bed and snuggled up to Strand who slid his arm round her shoulders and dangled his fingers down her chest so they just touched the top of her breasts. Other than the fact that she half hated the evil, conniving bastard who had just dominated, abused and then fucked her, it was a tender and loving scene.

"So?" she asked, resting her fingers on his upper thigh, knowing full well the effect it would have in him. It did, Strand started to get aroused again even though experience told him it would be ages before he would be fully hard and that it was unlikely that he would be able to cum again that night.

"Well my dear," he started to pontificate. There was nothing he liked more than talking and having the rapt attention of an audience, particularly a female and especially a naked one as attractive and sexy as Amanda. "For a start it is very serious indeed. The fucking Yankees and us are like two locomotives or herds of buffalos hurtling towards each other completely out of control. I can't think of a way of stopping either; our views are just too diametrically opposed."

"On the labour issue?"

"Well yes, but it's more, much, much more than just the stupid, fucking slaves."

"What is it then?"

Strand droaned on for some time about free trade and how that would ruin the South and particularly the cotton industry. Squeezing her breast he muttered.

"So you see madam, if we do not resist the Northern madmen, our whole way of life will change, we will be completely dominated by them and the cotton industry will be ruined. Along with it of course, Selby Bluff will become virtually worthless."

"Oh no," she groaned.

"I'm afraid so and that's why we have to fight them."

"You mean war? Civil war?"

"If necessary yes, but they will, back down from that, I mean with the other things at our disposal."

"Such as?"

"Well, have you heard about Secession?"

"Yes I have read about it."

"If Lincoln becomes President then we will press the button. It's all arranged."

"And then what will happen?"

"We'll set up a separate government of the Confederacy, its nearly organised now."

"That's amazing Oliver," she cooed running her fingers up the inside of his thigh.

He was surprised at himself for as the side of Amanda's hand touched his rather large and unattractively hairy balls he felt himself hardening; 'Surely not this soon' he thought a little worried about trying to perform again just an hour or so after cumming. That was rare for him and would be quite an achievement.