Savannah 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following her railroad trip from Montgomery with young Ableforce in November, Amanda had visited a number of properties during her three day visit to the capital. She had decided to rent due to the uncertainty with house prices because of the continuing recession and the looming troubles for the nation.

After rather dismal Christmas and New Year celebrations at the plantation Amanda moved into her rented accommodation in Georgetown, a part of the city with many attractive streets and courtyards, in February 1859.

At heart, she was a true pacifist. Her mother had been a leading light in such feminist movements and all her life Amanda had hated killing or hurting anything, even spiders and roaches. The thought of war between her countrymen absolutely mortified her.

"I guess you have heard about Irving Sanders," Adam said, as he helped her unpack in the freezing cold at the three storey town house she was renting on Wisconsin Avenue, next to Book Hill Park in Georgetown. It had large rooms, a huge basement, balconies on the front and back, and a walled courtyard protecting the small garden at the front and larger one to the rear. The privacy it provided her callers, which she hoped would frequently be Fairfax, but feared would occasionally be Strand, was ideal.

"No, what has happened?" she asked, pausing in her efforts.

"He's been arrested along with three other parliamentarians from South Carolina and charged with treason. The trial was held in camera, but the rumour is they have been found guilty and will hang or be shot soon."

Amanda felt a panic attack coming on and gingerly took a seat.

"Are you alright?" Adam asked, feeling shocked at how pale his sister had gone.

"I know Irving" she muttered, not wishing to disclose that her panic was as a result of knowing her spying activities had brought about the situation. Her natural instincts for the preservation of human life were offended by the fear of their impending executions.

"Oh yes, didn't you have a fling with him when you were young?"

"Yes," she replied softly, recalling with fond memories how Irving had so sensitively made her a woman.

But then there was Fairfax's promise, too. The last but one time they had been together, when she had met the Adjutant General, after she and Fairfax had spent a wonderful night together making love he had promised that he would not move against the men. He had repeated that telling her he would use other ways to stop their treason, after she had sent him the note the morning after she had been buggered by Strand.

She was also fearful that Strand may have worked out her involvement, as doubtful as that was. After all, he'd been very drunk when he had told her. Her thoughts went back to her conversation with him after they'd had sex in his Savannah home when he'd advised her that the Prussians had agreed to increase the price they would pay for the plantation by a further fifty thousand dollars.

*

"I understand madam, that you have been dining with the, shall we say, spy general?" he had casually stated a few weeks after she had moved into the rented house.

"Pray sir, who might that be?" she had asked as she sat on the chaise in his office on a Sunday afternoon. That had been the only mutually convenient time they could meet to 'discuss the latest details of the sale.' It was, of course, empty of staff other than Strand's personal aide, Devlin and Amanda knew that the discussion would be brief and the sex long.

"I have managed to negotiate an additional payment of thirty thousand dollars for the remnants of last year's harvest Missus Williams" he had said, removing his jacket and waistcoat after she joined him in his office.

"That's wonderful Mister Strand," she replied, watching him undo his cravat and unbutton his shirt. "Presumably your commission arrangement is the same as we negotiated last time?"

"But of course, madam, as I assume your agreement to that will be of a similar nature to then" he said nodding at her bosom.

She was wearing a dark green taffeta, button up bodice, which was cut high at the front, and an only modestly hooped skirt. "Naturally sir," she had replied undoing the buttons one by one. "I assume the offices are empty this Sabbath?"

"Of course" he replied staring at the swells of Amanda's breasts that came into sight as the edges of the bodice parted and were visible above the chemise that she was wearing over her pale grey corset. "We reached such an amicable arrangement don't you think?"

He slipped his trousers off to stand in front of Amanda, looking ridiculous and obese in just his drawers. His paunch spilled over the drawstring waist and his large balls were emphasised by the tightness of the material that clung to them and his clear erection.

"Yes, and I thank you for that Mister Strand" she went on, removing her skirt and the small hoop frame, actions that were difficult to do gracefully. All her underwear, the chemise, the drawers, the stockings and the corset were pale grey with flecks of pale, smoky pink. Strand gulped thinking how wonderful she looked as he removed the rest of his clothing and leaned back against a table confidently yet repugnantly naked and fully erect.

Amanda stood silently, waiting for him to lead her. As disgusting as she found him, as sordid as she thought the situation, as guilty and debased as she felt after each time she was with him, she was still surprisingly excited at allowing this vulgar chauvinist of a man to fuck her. The thought of out-negotiating one of the most powerful politicians in the South by willingly becoming his whore, excited her with an intensity that amazed her.

"So, Madam" he said looking at her with total lust confident in his ability to tame this chestnut, ballsy woman.

"Yes sir?" she smiled, cocking her head to one side.

"The chemise."

"You would like me to remove it for you Mister Strand?" she teased coquettishly.

"Yes, Missus Williams, I would very much," he croaked, anticipating the freeing of those mouth-watering breasts.

"Certainly sir," she said, raising an eyebrow. Holding his gaze, she reached down and pulled the garment over her head so that she was standing before the lecherous man in her corset, open crotch drawers, stockings, and white, ankle boots. As she exposed her breasts, he lewdly took hold of his erection, slowly jerking himself as his tongue ran across his fat lips.

She alternated between the need at times to be submissive to a man, with other occasions when she preferred to dominate. That was unsurprising, of course, having committed incest with her brother and having been mildly abused by her father. Neither aspect unusual in the South, but both had left their mark on her. Right now, however, in front of her repulsive yet fascinating lover, a different role was required; she needed to be his whore to get what she wanted from this latest round of 'negotiations.'

"Let me, sir," she whispered, sinking to her knees and taking his cock in her hands.

He felt so wonderfully hard and so rigid and that made her forget her reservations and guilt. Having the cock in her hands and up close to her face helped her forget the body and the man to which it was attached. In an instant her lips were wrapped around the thick shaft and she was licking and slurping along its short but stubby length.

Strand was so pleased with himself and the way that his charm and persuasiveness was taming Amanda and making her become his puppet. Since meeting her at the Ball - was it only a year ago he thought - he had harboured no doubts that he would have her for he always got his way with the women he wanted. What he was particularly pleased and, he had to admit surprised and excited about was just how enthusiastic she was during sex with him, how she was almost affectionate and how she was certainly passionate in the way she gave herself. She was also he realised superbly skilful in the way she sucked his cock.

"Oh God, yes," he groaned, as the combination of her lips and tongue on his cock, his length sliding in and out of the warm wetness of her mouth, her hand cradling his balls and her fingers scratching at that little patch between them and his anus, got to him so much.

Despite, or was it because of, Strand's objectionable appearance she was actually enjoying performing fellatio on him. It took very little time for them to find the rhythm needed and pretty soon he was all hers. Roughly grabbing her hair and pulling, he began urgently fucking the surrogate cunt created by her mouth and with a bellow of satisfaction he was unable to prevent himself from spurting his creamy cum into her welcoming throat.

Once he'd recovered and they lay together on the chaise, Amanda had taken the opportunity to pump him for more information. "Why did you ask about General Lennon earlier?"

"He is one of the leading Yankee hardliners on the current situation."

"Really?" Amanda she responded. She'd thought that Fairfax, despite his military standing, was at heart a liberal like her.

"And of course, he knows everything that is going on in that cess pit of war-mongerers in West Point. He is one of the main proponents concerning war if secession comes about with many States."

She felt her heartbeat thump harder. That didn't at all sound like the Fairfax Lennon that she was beginning to think she loved.

"He is committed to ruining the South" Strand continued. "And to making it totally subservient to the northern bastard industrialists, politicians and fucking bankers."

"I haven't heard that from him," she remarked defensively, but Strand just laughed.

"You would tell me if you heard anything on those lines, Amanda" he asked gently and affectionately cupping her breast and pinching her nipple. "It could save many lives, you know?"

Her life was becoming more complicated by the day. Not only was she now having sex with a leading light in both camps, as it were, each of her lovers was encouraging her to spy for them. And not only were they trying to persuade her to find out information from her other lover, but to use sex actively to do that. At the very heart of Amanda's quandary was that she was beginning to feel that she might very well do that. 'Maybe' she thought 'I can help avert war or save some lives if I do ply both the General and the Lieutenant Governor with sex to garner information.'

*

"Where did you hear that?" Amanda asked her brother the next day. Not expecting any visitors, and being alone with Adam and Milly, she had dispensed with her hoop cage and voluminous skirt as they were impossible to work in. Instead, she was wearing a simple, pale blue, flannel dress. That made it easier to work, but in the freezing temperatures and several inches of snow was extremely cold, despite the riaring fires that had been lit in every .room

To be more comfortable with the manual work required, she had not worn her corset and was wearing a chemise and her drawers, with several petticoats and thick stockings. Her breasts wobbled very obviously under the material of her dress, and when she sat down or stretched, the thin material moulded itself to her legs and her buttocks.

It gave her a surprising feeling of liberation.

"I have contacts Amanda, old friends" Adam replied, trying to sound important, an act he could never pull off with his sister. It had, of course, been Jayne who had told him after they had made love at her house in Charlotte. He had no intention of mentioning her if he could help it.

"Yes of course darling, I know that, but is it true do you think? Are they a reliable source?" she asked moving close to him and placing her hand lightly on his wrist.

He felt his mouth going dry as his sister touched him. "Yes I think so Amanda" he replied placing his hand on hers on his arm.

"Oh, Adam," she sighed, provocatively resting her body against her brother.

"What Amanda?" he asked, wrapping his arms comfortably around her.

"Things are so complicated aren't they?"

"Yes Amanda, they are," he dreamily mumbled, loving the closeness of his sister.

"It is very important Adam."

"What is Amanda?" His voice was a hoarse whisper.

Feeling him begin to harden against her thigh, she pulled away. Whatever was she doing? Despite the strong urge, she really couldn't get involved with her brother again. "Nothing, never mind" she replied, unable to resist a peek at his growing bulge and feeling such enormous guilt at the realisation she was even using her womanly wiles and her body with her brother.

Jumping to her feet, she hurried to her room and wrote a note to Fairfax saying she had to meet him urgently. Her new groom took it to the General's office near the White House, waited and it wasn't long before he brought back a reply.

My dearest Amanda,

As much as I would love to christen your new home by having unbridled sex with you in every room this afternoon, I fear that is not possible. Lincoln is in town with Cooper and Floyd and some of the army top brass, so I have to be on call and available.

I am sure though that Missus Cumberworth could afford us some solitude this evening at, say, eight?

Until then my darling

F

*

Lennon sent a carriage for her, driven by one of his most trusted aides. He drove it into the covered delivery yard behind the guest house that the landlady allowed her special guests to use for that enabled them to arrive and leave unseen. Unusually for her, Amanda had not changed. She did not expect to see anyone other than perhaps Missus Cumberworth and her lover Fairfax so there was no need for fashion discretion.

Missus Cumberworth greeted Amanda and said that the general awaited her in their usual room, a first floor back room, with a balcony overlooking the gardens. It was light and airy and painted in canary yellow. Amanda walked up the flight of stairs, along the corridor to the door of 'their' room.

It was slightly ajar, she pushed it and walked in saying. "Hello Fairfax."

"Welcome my darling," he replied as she walked into the dimly lit room noting firstly how welcomingly warm it was. She looked to where his voice had come from, which was the bed. Her heart leaped when she saw him lying on it, smoking a cigar. He was naked.

This was not at all what she wanted. She needed to confront him about Sanders and his promise not to move against the South Carolina State Senators.

"Come here," he said quietly patting the side of the bed.

Not wanting to or really knowing why, she obeyed him and stood beside the bed. She looked at him. He looked marvellous. His slightly tanned, pleasantly hairy, muscular yet lean chest, narrow waist, flat stomach and long slender legs were so attractive to her and she suspected to most women. As she looked at him she saw the stirring in his cock and knowing she was causing that her resolve to be firm started to evaporate.

"Look what you do to me," he said putting his arm round her and squeezing her buttocks through the thin material as they both looked at his burgeoning erection "You should be arrested, dressing like that in public."

Amanda couldn't resist responding and smiling as she replied. "But sir I am not in public am I? And if we were, I fear you would be the one to be arrested."

"Pray why is tha," he said fumbling his hand inside her skirt, through the slit in her drawers and onto the soft, warm fullness of the cheeks of her ass. Holding his hand between Amanda's fulsome, but shapely thighs he kissed her. It was a long, languid kiss where he licked inside her mouth and sucked her lips one at a time. As the passion of the kiss intensified so Amanda's concerns over what Strand had said about Lennon faded a little. As his tongue probed as deep into her throat as his fingers did into her cunt so she became convinced Strand was lying and that Fairfax held as liberal views as she. As he undid the buttons on the front of her frock exposing her breasts so she felt he could not be the hard liner Strand suggested he was.

It was a delight and a relief to both of them not to have to remove many layers of clothing and a wide range of garments as Fairfax undressed her.

The sex was good. But then it always was. Not once had Fairfax failed to provide Amanda with an orgasm and almost always they were spectacular, usually more than one and were repeated not long after the first penetration. He was an excellent lover but then so was Amanda.

"So madam other than needing to be sexually satisfied what was the urgency in meeting?" he eventually asked once they had sated their needs.

They were both naked on the bed. He had taken her as they lay on their sides facing each other. They both liked that position for Fairfax could get to Amanda's breasts quite easily and it enabled them to kiss and have access to most parts of each other's body. His arm was round her and her head was nestled against his chest. His fingers could just reach the start of the swell of her breast.

"I wanted to talk to you about Irving Sanders."

"What about him?"

"I hear that he and the South Carolina statesmen have been arrested, is that true?"

"Where did you hear that?"

"I have sources Fairfax, I do know important people you know."

"Strand?"

"Actually no it was not Strand and it doesn't matter." There was no way that she was going to involve Adam in this for her trust in Fairfax had been jolted. "Is it true?"

"Well, let's say they have been retained for questioning yes."

"I heard sir," she said, struggling a little as Lennon reached further down her chest and cupped her breasts. "They had been tried in private and found guilty of treason."

"No that's ridiculous, we don't have private trials in this country" he assured her.

"Will they be tried?" she asked hoping against hope that he could reassure her and thus restore her faith in him and his promises.

"It has become very er, awkward, I must confess," he uneasily answered. "Cooper is heavily involved and he is such a hard liner."

"You said that you could control him Fairfax. What will happen when Strand finds out?"

"How do you mean?" he asked, pinching her nipple and sending new shock waves of arousal through her.

"He will almost certainly work out that it was me that told you."

"I doubt it, for presumably it was after you and he er, um..."

"Is fucked the word you are looking for sir? Are you asking if it was after I had to let the odious pig fuck me for you that I found out that information?"

"Amanda please?"

"What do you mean please," she snapped, a surge of anger mixing with her arousal. Did he really think so little of her? "You have betrayed me and put me in danger and now you start having the vapours because I say things as they are?"

Fairfax hesitated. "Amanda, it wasn't just for the information that you went with him was it?"

Her eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

"It presumably also eased the sale of Selby didn't it?" He asked totally undiplomatically and indiscreetly.

"You bastard!" She shouted as she pulled herself upwards from the bed.

"Amanda this is serious stuff" he responded, pushing himself up onto his elbow. "There could be war, I can't be delicate. I have to do everything I can to avert the war, save lives and save our country."

"Very noble I am sure," she rasped, dropping her hands to her hips and staring at him.

"It is, and we are doing many other things to achieve those objectives."

"It seems to me that you're like most Yankees, Fairfax," she angrily told him, reaching for her clothes. "You hate the South, hate the Southerners and would be happy to see as many of our menfolk dead as possible."

"That simply isn't true," he went on, sitting up as she started to dress.

"It is, and you know it," she snapped back.

"It really isn't, Amanda, I am personally responsible for many initiatives that are being taken to preserve lives should war happen."