Savannah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,748 Followers

"Oh god!" Grace yelled, "Ah didn't know it would be this good...!"

Chase felt her explode around him, Grace's hot fluids pouring out of her around his shaft. He had to clench whichever muscle controlled the male orgasm, but he knew he couldn't hold it back for long.

"Grace..." he warned. But she was lost, grinding her sex onto his and gasping in pleasure. Grace's breasts were pressing against Chase's face, their unearthly softness not helping his impending explosion

"Grace!" Chase warned more desperately, feeling his orgasm surging upwards.

Running out of time, Chase pushed her backwards to the bed and yanked himself free of Grace's sex. His semen came surging out, barely giving Chase time to aim. He took himself in hand and masturbated onto Grace's stomach, thick wads of ejaculate landing in pooling puddles on her creamy skin.

Grace watched, the blood of her virginity staining Chase's cock as he stroked himself to completion upon her body. She felt the heat of his fluids against her stomach and thought it a wonderful thing, pleasuring her man into making such an erotic mess.

"M'ah word, sugah." Grace rubbed the pad of her pointer finger into one of Chase's semen pools, smearing it against her tummy, "That sure was a sight to see."

Chase breathed out a staccato laugh as Grace grasped his twitching member, rubbing his own semen against its bloody surface.

"You got m'ah virginity all over you."

Chase glanced down, "Are you...?"

Grace nodded, "Ah'm fine. Better than fine, in fact. That was beautiful. Ah liked watching you shoot your jism all over me."

"You can take a shower if you want," Chase suggested. "I can get some clean towels."

Grace licked her lips, "Only if you join me."

=====

It was after 1:00 am when Chase finally brought her home. Grace was reluctant to leave his presence, kissing him for several long minutes in the car before finally climbing out of the passenger seat. "Call me tomorrow?" she whispered through the open window.

"I will," Chase promised. "I'm working a luncheon at the Country Club, but I'll call you during my break."

She watched him pull around through the looping driveway and waited until his tail lights disappeared into the night before silently walking inside the house.

"Hello, darlin'."

Grace nearly jumped out of her skin at her father's voice. "Daddy...!" she exhaled, turning on a low light to see him seated in his living room chair. "You damn near scared the South right outta me."

Branford smiled at his daughter's expression, one she learned from him, "Y'all were out terribly late. It's an hour past your curfew."

"Ah'm sorry, daddy. Ah guess ah lost track of the time."

"No bother," Branford waved a dismissive hand. "Were you with that boy all night?"

Grace nodded, "Yes."

"Well," Branford stood in his robe and slippers. "Ah hope in the future he shows more respect for the rules."

"It's m'ah fault, daddy. We were just having a lot of fun. Ah hope you weren't waiting up for me?"

"Oh, come now. You know ah can't sleep until ah know m'ah baby-girl is home safe." Branford slid his arm around Grace and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Ah understand what it's like to be young, sweetheart. Y'all go on up to bed now, and don't you worry none about your mother. This'll be our little secret, okay?"

Grace smiled with relief and kissed her father's cheek, "Thanks, daddy. Ah love you."

Branford smiled and shook his head as Grace hurried up the stairs towards her bedroom, recalling his own youth. He wondered, however, just how close his daughter had become with her new friend.

=====

Once cleaned up and changed for the night, Grace found herself lying in bed unable to sleep. A permanent smile decorated her face as she couldn't stop thinking about the night's events. She was no longer a virgin, which was significant enough, but even more importantly - she was in love. Grace knew it. She was in love, a fact proven by the swirling knot in her stomach that refused to unravel itself. The knot was like the feeling she got when nervous or anxious, except it tingled wildly whenever she thought of Chase.

She wanted to call her best friend and tell her every detail, to proclaim her love, but Grace assumed it was too soon. Ashlee would still be raw, Grace knew, so she bottled it all up and tried to sleep. Dreams of Chase dominated her dreams, until...

"Grace?" her mother's voice echoed through the fog of sleep. "Grace, honey? It's time to wake up."

Grace squinted tightly as her mom pushed aside the balcony curtain and flooded the room with sunlight, "Mother...? What time is it?"

"It's almost eleven," Virginia admonished subtly, in the way only a mother can do. "Do you plan on sleeping the whole day away?"

Grace sat up in bed and arched her back for a stretch, "Ah feel like ah just went to sleep."

"Well, wake up. I need to talk to you about something. Something important."

Grace wiped some sleep from her eyes and gave her mother a curious look. She wasn't sure if she was awake enough for 'something important'.

Virginia sat at the edge of Grace's bed, "Were you aware your father had to close the Atlanta plant?"

"No," Grace shook her head, confused. Her parents rarely discussed the family's business with her. "Is daddy in trouble?"

"Not yet," Virginia answered. "But it's no secret that paper sales have continuously over the last decade. It's a digital age, and the profits aren't what they used to be. Not to mention the recent state of the economy."

"We're going to be okay," Grace wondered curiously, "aren't we?"

Virginia nodded, "Don't worry, dear. Your father has been negotiating a large new contract that will bring in enough business to re-open the Atlanta plant. It's with the Montgomery Company."

Grace's brow dipped with recognition, "Montgomery? You mean the company Dylan's father owns?"

"Yes, there's just one catch."

"Catch?" Grace didn't like the sound of that, assuming the catch involved her. Why else would her mother have come to her with talk of business?

Virginia stood, turning away and balking. "You're not going to like what I'm about to tell you," she said in a tone that almost hid her guilt, "but I hope in time you'll find that it's the best situation for you, and our whole family."

Grace was growing irritated at her mother's subterfuge, "What's going on? What did you do?"

Virginia turned back to her daughter, "It's not me, honey. It's your father. One of the contract terms is a union between our families."

Grace grew pale and opened her mouth, but no words came. Instead, she could only blink in shock at what her mother was about to say.

"You've been promised in an arrangement of marriage with Dylan Montgomery."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,748 Followers